As Good As It Gets

Love War of Two Hearts


After the fanmeeting ended, Sae Young went to the parking lot to find the black van that Key mentioned in his autograph to her. She was looking far and wide for the van but she couldn't catch sight of the spacific one he mentioned earlier. It was a tough challenge to find it since there were many too cars during that hour. So, she decided to check the second level of the parking lot. After a while, she saw a suspicious black van and went closer to see the number plate. She saw that the number plate was the one Key wrote in her album. Although she was nervous, she build up her courage and walked towards the van. 

*knock knock knock*

"Hmm? Why isn't there any respose? Is this the right van? But.. the number plate is exactly the one Key gave me.. Or did he wrote it wrongly?" Sae Young thought as she walk back and forth, hesitating whether to knock the door for the second time. 

Suddenly the door opened and someone from the inside grabbed Sae Young's arms in a hurry and pulled her into the van. 

"Ahhh!!" Sae Young shouted with fright. 

"Shhhhhh!! It's me.." Key covered with his palms.  

Key was wearing a mask, sunglasses and a cap that made him look like a theif or a kidnapper at one glance. 

"Did anyone follow you?" Key asked as he peeped outside the window.

"I don't think so.. But yahh!! You scared me just now!" Sae Young hit his arms unknowingly. 

"Mianhae.. I'm just afraid someone will see you here..." Key apologetically said. 

"Ahh.. Sorry for hitting your arm just now.. I really thought I got kidnaped.. Uhh.. Why did you call me here" Sae Young asked nervously. 

"Oh yeah.. When did you came to Korea? I thought you were living in America with your sister?" Key asked curiously. 

"Oh.. We graduate a few months months ago.. So we came back here to be united with our parents and also to continue our studies" Sae Young replied without making eye contact.

"That's good!" Key loudly said. 

Sae Young just noded.

"So, how have you been?" Key asked, trying to escape the akwardness while trying to make the girl sitting beside him less nervous. 

"I'm doing good. How bout you?" Sae Young asked. 

"Well, busy as ever. I rarely have any free time but thankfully, I'm totally free for today!" Key shouted happily. 

"But shouldn't your manager give you atleast some rest? Please take care of yourself.. And drink more water especially since the sun is getting hotter and hotter these days.." Sae Young looked at Key worriedly  

"Arasso! I feel really good knowing that you cared so much for me.. Don't worry I'll listen to you and take care of my health" Key grinned satisfied.

Sae Young smiled at Key who look really happy after hearing her say that she's worried about him. And the akwardness between the both of them in the car soon left. 

"Are you busy today?" Key suddenly questioned.

"I don't think so... Why?" Sae Young asked curiously. 


"Wanna hang out?" Key unexpectedly asked.

"Uhh..ummm... Can I really..hang out with you? Won't your fans get jealous? I'm a fan too..that's why I know how it feels.. But this offer you're giving me is way too precious to reject.." Sae Young honestly answered.

"Wah!!! Is that a pick-up line you created? Did you learn to be cheesy from Woohyun? Hahaha! But don't worry.. I won't let you get noticed. You'll be safe around me." Key grinned, puffing out his chest.

'"Hahaha! Aniya~ I'm being honest! And seems like you're the one learning from him.. Well, since the almighty Key is gonna protect me from any harm and danger, there's no other reasons why I should reject this offer right?" Sae Young stucked out her tongue.

"That's right!" Key nodded in agreement.


Sae Young took out her phone to text her sister. She thought of how should she text her sister because her sister would barely believe that she's actually going out with Key 

"You can go home first... :) I have some bussiness to settle.." She typed. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm.. The area seems cleared up now since the fanmeeting event is over a long time ago.. Isn't that the shop Woohyun mentioned just now? " Jae Young thought as she walked as towards the shop in quite a distance from her.

She went in and searched for the shoes department.. After going in deeper the shop, she finally found it. She tried looking for the person who wanted to see her and saw the backview of someone standing in the corner pretending to be looking at the shoes, who was wearing all black.

She chuckled, looking at the man she knew so well even looking at his backview. Truly, she knew that he wasn't the best actor in the industry but seeing him acting of a customer so spontaneously made her laugh. It was even funnier when he was just standing infront of her.

 

Recognising her laugher, he immediately turned around facing her even before she manage to call him or tap him on the back. He stared at her dark brown orbs and gave her a genuine smile. "Follow me" he whispered closely at her ears sending a tingling sensation to her spine. He then grabed her hand carefully and pulled her along to his car.

When they reached his car, Woohyun opened the door for the her like a gentleman. He made sure that nobody was following them and he locked the car doors. 

"Jae Young-ah, when did you come back to Korea? I haven't seen you in such a long time and you look so much prettier!" Woohyun started his overly cheesy line immediately after he got in the car. 

"I just came back a few months ago.. I came back for good. And oppa..don't joke around like that.. My heart is beating so fast, you know.." Jae Young pouted.

"Aniya!! I'm telling the truth! You really became prettier!" Woohyun contended.     

"Jinjja?! Gomawo oppa! You look extra good-looking today and everyday too" Jae Young beamed shyly after recieving Woohyun's compliment.


"Of course I look good everyday.. Did you just realise?" Woohyun shamelessly asked.

"I knew that since I knew you oppa.." she imatated Woohyun's greasyness.

"Hahah! That's great!  That means you take notice of me!" Woohyun said proudly.

"Of course! I only focus on all the members of Infinite" Jae Young answered. 


"Ah... Really.. Then who do you think is the most handsome one in Infinite?" Woohyun saddened a little, but look at her with hopeful eyes as he asked her a question.

"Myungsoo! Well, he is the visual..so of course he's the most good looking one~" Jae Young honesly teased.

"But.. I love you the most" She embarassedly continued when she saw Woohyun's dissapointed look. 


"Jinjja?! Wahh Gomawo! I love you too!" Woohyun beamed as he ruffled her hair. 

"Oppa!! Stop!" She hold Woohyun's hand to stop him from messing her hair. 


"Hahaha! Arasso.. Are you busy now?" Woohyun suddenly asked. 

"Not really.. Why?" Jae Young asked politely. 

"What to hang out? I want to show you one my favourite place here in Seoul. As a gentleman and citizen of Korea, it's my pleasure to show a beauty like you this place. Do you accept?" Woohyun cheekily asked while offering his hand to the girl infront of him. 

"An opportunity to see Infinite's Nam Woohyun's favourite place.. Of course!!" Jae Young beamed in excitement as she put her hands into his.

Jae Young's phone suddenly vibrated. It was a text message from her sister asking her to head back home without her first. 

"I'm going somewhere first.. I'll see you at home later unnie! :)" She simply replied.


"Park Jae Young definitely can never refuse anything I ask her to do.." Woohyun mumbled to himself and smiled as he drove her to somewhere only he knows.