Revealing secrets

Love War of Two Hearts

That night was one of the most beautiful nights for both Sae Young and Key. The sky was clear and stars were shining brighter than usual although it was just another night in others' opinion. Sae Young went into her room after their memorable date.

"Kya!!! I can't believe this! I must be in a dream.." Sae Young assured to herself as she sat on her bed.

"If this is a dream, why don't I dream it to the fullest?" she chuckled at her own thoughts.


"But it doesn't feel like a dream though.. The kiss..." she slowly touched her lips where she planted a kiss on Key's cheeks just now. "It felt so real.."

She shook the weird thoughts away feeling a rush of blood running through her veins as she felt embarrassed. Sae Young went to her sister's room to ask for her advise. She reach towards the door knob when Jae Young unexpectedly opened it at the same time as she did. 

"Unnie, what were you doing in your room? I can hear so much noise from here and I'm actually trying to get some sleep.." Jae Young asked while rubbing her eyes obviously showing that she just woke up.

"Mianhae.. But are you free to talk for awhile? I want to tell you something..." Sae Young fiddled with her fingers. 

"Oh... Go ahead, tell me here..." the younger simply answered.

"Can we talk in my room? Mom and dad are sleeping...and it's a bit private." Sae Young whispered. 

"Arraso... It better be private." Jae Young sighed. 

They went to Sae Young's room and she locked the door. She was conflicted whether to tell her sister about what had happened just now or to cover up. 

"So, what you want to tell me?" Jae Young as she looked at her sister impatiently. 

"You know that you and me are kind of friends with Key and Woohyun?" she said. Trying to beat around the bush.

"Yeah.. I still coundn't believe that we are.. So? What are you trying to tell me?" her sister asked again. 

"Key and me have been texting each other for quite some time now and we became close friends.." Sae Young continued.

"Ohh.. And? Wait! Became? What do you mean?" Jae Young asked curiously. 

"Um.. We kind of became more than just good friends.. I think you know what I mean.." Sae Young finally gave in.

"YOU MEAN THAT?" Jae Young's eyes widened in shock.

"Yes..." Sae Young simply nodded.

"WHY DID YOU WENT INTO A FIGHT WITH HIM?" Jae Young scolded her sister. 

"NO I DIDN'T!! My goodness.. We are dating now." the older shook her head with dissapointment at her sister's ridiculous interpretation. 

"Are you trying to lie to me? Okay fine.. I'm sorry. I used your toothbrush." Jae Young confessed.

"It's not a joke, okay. Does this sound like something I would joke about? And you used my toothbrush?!" Sae Young glared at Jae Young.

"Umm.. No I did nothing! But UNNIE!! Do you realise you're dating a celebtrity now?!" Jae Young said in awe.

"Shhhhh!! I know. It's hard to believe it myself too. That's why I'm telling you about this." said Sae Young as she closed Jae Young's mouth. 

"Wah.. Unnie you're really amazing.. How did it happen? Tell me everything please" Jae Young begged.

Sae Young told Jae Young everything that happened that evening during her date with Key.

"Uwahhhh!! So when is your next date?" Jae Young teased. 

"I don't know.." Sae Young lifted her shoulders up and down. "It been just an hour since we started dating. How about you and Woohyun?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

Jae Young then told her sister about how what happened when she visited Woohyun's brother's restaurant..

"Yah!! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could've plan something out with Key" Sae Young winked.
 

Their mother heard noises coming from the girls' room so she went in to check on them.

"Girls, girls. What's with all those noise? Shouldn't both of you be sleeping?" their mother asked with her hands on her waist. 

"Omma! Unnie got herself a boyfriend!!" Jae Young accidentally revealed.

"Yah!" Sae Young wacked her sister hard on the back because of panic. 

"Jinjja? Looks like you're a big girl now huh. So who is he? Do I know him? What's his name? Is he handsome?" she bombarded her with questions.

"Omma!! I'll tell you next time, okay? It's late already and I need to get some sleep. I'll make sure you meet him one day, so don't worry." Sae Young hurriedly said as she pushed her mother out of her room while giving a death glare to her sister.

"Arasso arasso. Goodnight dear." her mother could only laugh at her embarrassment before closing the door.

 

After a few days a news came up to both the sisters.

"Jae-ah, come.. Take a look at this" Sae Young said while looking at the computer screen. 

"Wae?" Jae Young appeared behind the screen and read out the news' title. "ToHeart is going to be on Hello Counselor!! Isn't that omma's favourite show?! The one she always goes to see it live?" 

"Exactly! She will let us go along with her if we ask" Sae Young nudged the younger. Signalling her to talk with her mother.

Jae Young quickly ran to her mother and told her that she wants to follow her to watch Hello Counselor live. After answering some question on why she suddenly wanted to follow, her mother finally agreed to take them along.  

------------------------------------------------

Both the sisters and their mother were in the set. The show started sharp at two in the afternoon to avoid any problems to happen. Not to everyone's suprise, the audience were filled with mostly young teenage girls because ToHeart was in the building. Or to be more specific, on the show. The presence in the set was so lively and ToHeart became a great company for the show.

"Which of the two is your favourite?" their mother whispered to both of them while the filming was still going on. 

"That's Jae's favourite" Sae Young answered as she pointed towards Woohyun."And that's my favourite." she pointed at Key. 

"Looks like both of you have got good taste eh?" their mother giggled. "Let's continue watching, this is getting interesting." 

After awhile, the filming ended. ToHeart bowed to their fans, thanking them for coming to see them and they made their way backstage and into the van. Meanwhile, Sae Young, Jae Young and their mother came home after eating out and their face shown pure tiredness.

"I think I'm gonna hit the hay first. Goodnight omma, goodnight unnie!" Jae Young said while running to her room. 

"Good night,Jae." her mother shouted so that it could be heard from upstairs. 

"I'm going up to my room too, omma. Goodnight" Sae Young kissed her mum before heading up.

"Goodnight." her mother simply replied with a smile. 

"Good job today, oppa. Jjang!!" Sae Young sent a message to her beloved.                    

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I went to see you on Hello Counselor today"

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've called you to backstage.." 

"Hahah it's okay. Seeing you from the audience is already satisfying. I don't want to get special treatment just because we're close.." 

"Yah! We're not just close okay. You're my girlfriend now. >< But I didn't get to see you.. It's not fair. I miss you so much :(" 

"Are you mad? >< Arasso.. it's just funny to claim myself as your girlfriend. And I miss you too T.T" 

"I want to see you now.. :/ But that's impossible because it's already late. Manager hyung will kill me if he finds out." 

"It's okay. You need to sleep early and make sure you eat well! We'll meet soon alright?" 

"Okay! I'll sleep now. Goodnight jagi!" 

"Sae Young-ah, can I talk to you for awhile?" her mother suddenly came into her room. 

"Nae, omma." Sae Young simply answered. 

"What is the name of the guy you like in ToHeart?" her mother asked. Sae Young was shocked by the questions asked by her mother. She didn't know why but it scared her.

"H-his stage name is K-key.. But his r-real name is Ki Bum. W-wae?" she failed to answer those questions calmly.

"Aniya.. i just wanted to ask." her mother smiled.

"Umm..omma.." she called. Debating whether or not to tell her mother about the secret.

Taking a deep breath, Sae Young finally  told everything to her mother. From the day they met in the U.S, all the way to the part where they started dating. And to her amazement, her mother listened to everything she said without interfering and the smile on her face never fade off even until Sae Young finish speaking. 

"You know, Sae.. I actually suspected that you started dating. But I didn't imagine it to be someone famous. What more an idol. I don't know what to say about him because I have never met him personally before. But I noticed you were smiling all the way when you told me everything that happen and from that moment I know you're very happy to be with him. Just a piece of advice, trust is the most important thing in a relationship." her mother spoke and patted her daughter's back.


"Of course omma! I'll never forget your advice. And thank you so much, omma." Sae Young said as she gave her mother a big hug. 

"I love you Sae Young. I want the best for you. Make sure it also doesn't effect your studies." her mother warned.

"Hahaha! Arraso omma." she answered cheerfully.

"It's alomost past midnight. You better get to sleep." her mother said before leaving the room.

"Neh!" she simply replied

Wow! That went well. I thought omma was gonna blow up. Well, I guess love is something really interesting..
 


YEESSSSS!!! WE'RE FINALLY BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK!! HAHAHAH!! :DD Finals has ended and I'm back here!! Sorry for leaving you guys for so long  :( And hopefully we'll cover up what we have missed. And don't forget do give your comments!! If you have any ideas or anything, please leave comment and we'll add it into the story :D And pleaseeeee subscibe this story!! ><  And alsooo is there anyone who knows how to make posters or suggestions? PM me pleasee? ^^  Thank you all for reading this story! *Kisses y'all*  <3