Dream Girl

Love War of Two Hearts

How are Key and Sae Young doing? Basically both of them have been frequently texting and calling each other for some time already and they both know each other quite well now. The fact that he is a celebrity while she's just a normal citizen doesn't bother them at all. After for a long time, Key finally asked her to hang out with him. 

"Hi Sae! :D Are you free tommorrow?" 

"Tomorrow? Yeah.. Wae?" 

"Do you want to go somewhere?" 

"With who?"

"Of coure it's me.. Who else do you want to go out with? ><" 

"Aniyo.. It's just that you asked me so suddenly.. So, where are we going?" 

"Where do you want to go?" 

"Um.. What do you want to do? :P" 

"Why are you answering me with another question? Hahaha :P Ladies first.." 

"Hahaha I don't know.. Shopping?! Movie?! Looking at sceneries?! But eating is definitely a must! :P "

"Food! Of course! Hmm.. Why don't we do all of them? :)" 

"Woah! Jinjja?! Are you serious?!" 

"Hahaha! Why not?" 

"Call!" :D

"Where should I pick you up tomorrow?" 

"Um.. Is my house convenient for you? If it doesn't, you still have to pick me at my house :P" 

"Omo! Turning evil, I see :P But sure! What's your address?"

"Heheh.. Indeed, you know me well :P It's *******************************" 

"Woah! I didn't know you would trust me with such information.."

"Isn't it a good thing? Do you not want me to trust you? :P"

"Aniyo! But make sure you don't give strangers any of your information. It's dangerous.. See you tomorrow then! Dress up prettily okay? ^^" 

"Arraso oppa.. See you tomorrow~ ^^"

 

Sae Young 's POV 

I'M GOING OUT WITH KEY TOMORROW!! KYAAA!! My body is literally shaking right now. 

"What should I wear that is pretty? Should I wear a dress or something more casual? AHHH! I can't wait!" 

I lied down on my comfy bed, fantizing on what is going to happen tommorow. 

I'm just so excited! I still can't believe that I'm hanging out with Key for the third time! Wow! Wow! Wow! Just because of a single incedent, both of us started getting closer. He really is a great buddy after knowing him. I still can't believe I texted him so much. Almost like texting my boyfriend... AHHHH!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! BABO! Oh! Look at the time.. I better start studying and finish earlier so I can go to bed.
 

The next day. Few hours till they meet....
 

Key's POV 

"Ja~ Let's see.. Wallet, check. Phone, check. Jacket, check. Looks like I'm all set with all the thing I need. Now, to pick my outfit. Fashionista mind activate! Hmmm.. This one..."

Not bad! I look good! I better get going now. I took my stuff and went to the living room to pick out a shoe. 

"YAH! KI BUM-AH! Wahh~ Where are you going, wearing like this?" Jonghyun asked. 

"I'm going out to meet a friend" 

"Eyyyyy~ You mean girlfriend?!" Jonghyun teased.

"Aniyo! Stop spreading nonsence! I'm just going to hang out.."

"I know! It's the person you keep on texting on and on right?" Jonghyun smirked

"ANIYA! Stop it!" 

"Yah.. What's with all the commotion?" Onew asked as he came out from his room.

"Oh hyung, Key is going on a date. Give him some advice please, hyung." Jonghyun giggled.

"Yahh!! I'm not going on a d...." Key said as he was interupted.

"Key, treat her well and don't make her feel uncomfortable!" Onew warned.

"Stop teasing me already.." 

"Arasso arasso.. Ki Bum fighting!" Jonghyun chuckled.

"Fighting! I can't believe our Ki Bum is progressing faster than his hyung." Onew said as he shook his head in embarrassment.

"Aww.. Cheer up, hyung. We can definitely find the one too!" Jonghyun patted Onew's back.

"This is so pointless.. -_-" 

"Yeah, Jonghyun! We can do this!" Onew beamed.

"I'm going now. Bye." 

"Figthing!" Jonghyun and Onew said in unison. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After awhile, Key arrived infront of Saw Young's house. She who was waiting outside, saw someone's hand waving from the car window. She entered the car knowing that it was Key.

"Annyeong oppa!" Sae Young smiled.

"Good Evening, Sae. Wahh!! Sae Young-ah, you look really pretty today!" Key stared her with his eyes glowing .

Sae Young was wearing a dark coloured blouse and a rather casual skinny jeans. As for the shoes, dark coloured boots. Meanwhile, 
Key wore shorts with a unique designs on it, a button-on top with short sleeve, and a sneakers. 

"Jinjja?! Kamsahamnida! You look extra handsome today too!" she complimented. 

"I feel honoured although I'm not even wearing a tuxedo." Key giggled. 

"I think I'll faint if I see you in one." she joked.


"I just found Sae Young's weakness" he smirked.

"That's not a weakness.. So, are we gonna eat first?" Sae Young asked. 

"Of course! Hahaha! We're going
 to a restaurant where we need to walk along a bridge and there's nice sceneries along it.. Is it okay?

"Yes! I can't wait!" Sae Young said with excitement. 

"Oh! I;m just wondering.. Does Jae Young-sshi knows that you are going out?" Key asked out of curiosity. 

"I didn't get to see her since breakfast. She probably went out with her friends after college." Sae Young shrugged.

"This is probably a ridiculous question since we text each other almost everyday.. But how are you doing?" Key akwardly asked.

"Hahaha! I'm doing fine since I get to text you so often.. And I've got a lot of studying to do since I started my courses. It's like i do the same thing everyday. My life is really boring actually.." she sighed.

"Nobody's life is boring.. Everybody has something extraordinary in their life. For example, I can't believe that I'm close friends with a fan of mine" Key smiled.

"W..who's that fan? Is that person a girl?" Sae Young asked. Trying not to show her jealousy.

"Yes. She's a girl. And it's you." Key burst out laughing. 

"Oh yeah.. Pshhh~ I knew that.. I was just, you know.." Sae Young nervously said.

"I'm sure you do.. W
e're here. Let's go!" Key chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Neh!" she beamed.

Both of them walked all the way to the restaurant. On the way, they saw many beautiful sceneries such as  the night garden and lakes. They could also see the Han River which made them rememember the first time they hung out together. The atmosphere was so peaceful that night.  

When they reached the place, there wasn't many customers at that time. So both of them were lucky that they weren't noticed. They sat at a corner of the restaurant, next to the window. It only took a few minutes before their food arrive and they gobble up their food hungrily.

"So how was the food?" Key asked. 

"Oppa.. I think you need to stop taking me to such nice restaurant with such delicious food because I think I'm going to be fat soon." Sae Young joked. 

"Let's go to the gym next time then.." he suggested.

"I think that's a good plan!" Sae Young laughed along.

"Arraso.. Never knew that when you know Park Sae Young well, she's actually really funny. She look like a normal delicate girl from afar but when you text her or meet her in real life, she is a bunddle of joy." Key teased.

"And I never Key oppa has such way with words.. Oh my gosh! That sounded a bit wrong!" Sae Young covered her face in embarrassment. 

"I shall take that as a compliment in a good way" Key chuckled. 

"That is suppose to be a compliment.." Sae Young uttered. 

"It better be~ Since we're  done with the food, let's go shopping! Time to walk of these calories." Key said. 

"Alright.. Let's pay." Sae Young smiled as she stood up from the chair.

"It's okay. I already paid the bill. Don't feel bad for it because I'm happy to pay. No more objections.. Let's go." Key said as he hold Sae Young's hand and left the restaurant.

Sae Young wanted to reply him but she knew that Key wasn't going to accept her money. When he grabbed her hand, she didn't hesistate or pull her hand back. But instead, she felt safe feeling the warmth of his hands.

They walked to the nearest shopping mall, going in to every shop in the mall and trying out clothes. The people in the shop didn't recognize Key because he was wearing a hat, a mask and a pair of sunglasses that covered his face. People who passed by them gave weird glances at first but after awhile they blend in with the crowd.  

After all that shopping, they saw a mini game store where it gives 30 seconds to
 fill up a balloon until it blows up using a water gun. And if anyone succeed, a prize will be given to them.

"Oppa~! Look at that mini game store! Can you try it?" Sae Young pleaded.

"Sure!" Key answered as he took glances at her excitement. 

"Welcome! Do you want to give this a try?" the lady from the game store asked.

"Yes please. One round." Key said as he handed the money. 

"Go, Oppa!" Sae Young cheered. 

"I need your help, Sae.. Let's do this together." Key said as he passed her the gun which was quite heavy. He then went behind her place his hand over hers. Sae Young was so nervous that she could barely move her fingers until he spoke.

"We're going to win this together!" Key whispered in her ears. 

"Oh.." Sae Young mumbled shyly. 

"3, 2, 1, GO!!" Key said as he pulled the trigger.

"Wahhhhhh!" she screamed in shock. 

"Almost there!!" he said with excitement. 

They manage to burst all the balloon in the nick of time and won a cute little plush toy. 

"Well done! Here's your gift." the lady said while handing the gift to Sae Young.

"Kamsahamnida, ahjjumma!!" she beamed. 

"You both look very good together. Have a nice day!" the game master. 

They then left the shop and went to the cinema for their final activity of the day.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" Key asked. 

"Hmm.. Horror?" Sae Young suggested.

"Jinjja? I don't mind.." Key giggled. 

"Let's watch horror movie then!" she grinned while pulling Key to the counter. 

They bought 2 tickets to the most recent horror movie that was on screen and entered the cinema room. When the movie started both of them screamed the loudest. When a ghost suddenly popped out infront of the screen, they freaked out and held each others' hand tightly unknowingly. 

"I don't think I can sleep tonight or even the night after.." Sae Young mumbled when the movie ended.

"Same here.. But you wanted to watch horror.." Key sarcastically said while pulling her out of the movie hall.

"I just thought I should try watching it once.. Never knew it was this scary.." she shooked her head, trying the forget about the movie.

"You can only watch horror movie with me arasso!" Key warned.

"N..n..nae.." she nodded.


"So how was today?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"Amazing! One of the best nights I ever had! Gomawo..for taking me out. You're really a nice person." Sae Young honestly answered. 

"And thank you for spending your time with me.. " he replied. 

"This feels like a date somehow. But that's totally ridiculous" she faked a laugh. 

"How should it be to maked this a date?" he curiously asked.

"Hmm.. Maybe a kiss? I don't really know because I've never been on a date before.. So I have really weird imaginations" Sae Young embarrassedly told.

"Like this?" Key suddenly kissed Sae Young on the forehead that made her so shock and lost for words.

"You don't have to answer this now, but please hear me out. Sae Young, I know this sounds like the most craziest person in the whole world, but I'm falling head over heels for you. It's such a wonderful experience isn't it? Getting to know a complete stranger and then being able to talk to her comfortably and now falling for her. But..should we date?" Key said with seriousness and sincerity. 

Sae Young heard every word that comes out from his mouth but she couldn't answer him. She just didn't know what to do and her heart was beating so fast. 

"Let's go before the shopping mall closes." Key said as he took Sae Young's hand when he knew that she was in a shock to answer.

On the journey back, there was complete silence. No one dared to take the first step to speak. 

"Key!! What in the world did you just do?! You probably traumatized her to the maximum. Pabo! Pabo! My feelings for her should be kept a secret! I wonder how this will turn out...." Key thought.

"I think this is totally a dream. I've only dream of Key confessing his love to me and it never come to reality. But why does this dream feel so real? Part of me doesn't want to accept, but another wants me to accept.. If this is a dream, I should answer him soon because this will chance will never happen in reality.. Sae Young think!!" she spoke in her thoughts

They finally arrived at Sae Young's house. There wasn't anyone talking so Key finally dicided to speak.

"We're back here.. But before you leave, I just want to say something.. I'm really sorry for such an unexpected statement. I didn't know what came up to me..." Key said but he got interupted.

"I think I'm ready to answer you " Sae Young said seriously.

"Oh.. Go ahead" he replied while taking a deep breathe.

"Oppa, meeting you was a great expirience. And getting to know your more personally has been such a great opportunity for me. It might sound crazy for I have been having dreams about you. I always think it's because of those Kpop moments where you just think of your bias. But.. it feels much more different and I thought I was going to breakdown. Accepting you will cause me to go through many new things in life beacause you're and idol. I personally know that my life will never be the same again. But going through all that is worth it because I'm also falling for you." Sae Young said as she suddenly gave a peck on his right cheek. 

"Uh.. uh.. So, are we official dating?" Key blushed. 

"Are we?" she looked away shyly. 

"Of course! Park Sae Young in officially Kim Ki Bum's girlfriend." he proudly said.


"Gomawo oppa, for being a part of my life.." she smiled sweetly. 

"You better get going now. It's going to pass your curfew. Let's talk more tomorrow." Key patted her head.

"Neh! Annyeong" she waved happily.

Sae Young immediately went into her room and jumped around to release her happiness. This happy news made her forget all about the movie she saw awhile ago.. 

Meanwhile, Key was also very happy and without a minute to waste, he told all s about the good news. 

"Is this what it feels like to be in love? What a beautiful day! Ah!!!! It's going to be a tough road but its gonna be worth it. I have finally found my dream girl......

 

 

Hey guys!! Woo update yeah!! Sorry for such a late post our finals are like in 3 weeks time. We will try our best to finish it Asap. Comment and subcribe. Oh and guys. Let's pray for Ladies Code. Rest in Peace EunB and Rise. Pray for the members and family members for comfort physicaly and mentally. #RIPRise #RIPEunB #StaystrongLadiesCode.