Boys' talk

Love War of Two Hearts

 

It was almost 2.30 in the morning when Woohyun reached Infinite's dorm . He turned the door knob of the dorm very slowly just incase s are sleeping. 

To his suprise, the moment he stepped in, all eyes were on him except Sunggyu's who is already sleeping.

"Did you just finish practice? It's already so late.. You must be tired" Myungsoo said while moving a bit to his right signalling Woohyun to sit.

"I finish practice 3 hours ago, but I went to have a drink with Key while talking about the memories we had during our tour. And guess what? We talked about something really weird and funny just now!!" Woohyun laughed.

"What is it?!" All the members shouted at the same time, but stopped when they suddenly remember Sunggyu is sleeping.

"Secret" Woohyun whispered sticking his tongue out.

"Ahhh... malhaebwa hyung~~" Sungjong begged Woohyun.

"Arraso arraso! Just now when Ki Bum and I were in the cafe, something came into my mind and I asked him, would I be able to find the right one? Then he answered, what if you find the right one during our tour? And we kept on talking bout finding each other's right one until we forgot the time" Woohyun answered. 

"Hahahah!! Yah! Do you think this is a drama Finding the right one during your concert? " Seongyeol said and the others burst out laughing.

"Mwo?!! Only God knows who is the right one for us and when will we meet. So if i really met her there, it's fate." Woohyun said covering himself"   

"Maybe you're right hyung.. We can't predict our future. Everything is in God's hands" Sungjong told Woohyun with a smile.


 
The next moning, when Sunggyu got up from bed, he went out to the living from just to find 6 men lying down on the floor cuddling with each other to keep themselves warm while the TV was still . 

"YAHH!! IREONA!! Did you guys know that you wasted electricity by NOT TURNING OF THE TV when YOU'RE NOT WATCHING?!!" Sunggyu shouted.

Sungjong being a light sleeper who woke up the moment Sunggyu shouted the first sentence, apologized immediately "Mianhae hyung!! We fell asleep after hearing Woohyun hyung's story and we didn't realise that the TV is still on.. Mianhaeyo hyung!!"

"Huh? Woohyun's story? What story?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungjong then tell Sunggyu about what Woohyun had told them last night.

"Hahaha! Woohyun-ah, if you really found her dunring your tour, introduce her to me yea?" Sunggyu teased.

"Us too!!" The rest of Infinite chorused.

 


Just to make sure you all dont get confused, Woohyun's POV is in red, Key's POV is in green, Sae Young(older sister)'s POV is in blue and Jae Young(younger sister)'s POV is purple :)

A short update for this chapter.. I'll try to write more on the next chapters :) Continue to support this story and please give us lots of love. Thank youuuu!! ♥ ♥