Illusions and dreams are yet to come true

Love War of Two Hearts

The Young sisters have never been so excited to see their parents. They were jumping with joy as they were finally reunited with their parents. When the two sisters landed foot in Korea, they were given a warm welcome and they spend the whole day with their parents. Going out for some traditional Korean cuisine and talking about all their experince in America. After the long hours of flight and hanging out, the girls were still pumped up and excited to see the sights of Seoul. Their parents were exhausted from work since they are working out on a project. So they agreed to drop the two sisters off at the heart of shopping malls in Seoul so they could spend the rest of the day there. 

Sae Young's POV

"Appa~~ Gomawo.. For letting us shop. You and omma should get some rest." 

"No worries. I just don't understand how are you girls are still so energized. What did Aunty Mary feed you girls in America?" Dad jokingly asked. 

"Aniyo appa.. It's just that we're so excited to be back until our bodies and our brains ignore tiredness" Jae Young replied with a laugh.

"Agree" 

"Hahaha! Be careful arasso? Give me a call if you guys are done. I'll pick you up okay.. Enjoy!" Dad said as he handed us his credit card. 

"Gomawo appa.. Annyeong!" 

We said goodbye to our parents and it was finally time to shop!! Where should I go first? Everything look so nice!! 

"Jae ah.. Where should we go first?"

When I saw Jae, her eyes were so big!! It's like doubled from her already large eyes. 

"Unnie...it changed alot in here.. This wasn't here when we lived here. And..THERE ARE SO MANY NICE THINGS TO SHOP IN HERE!!" Jae Young screamed in excitement.

"I KNOW!! But where should we go first?" 

"Let's just go the shop infront and just keep on going ahead~ Weeee!!" Jae Young replied looking amazed at the surrounding, 

We went around the place shopping for clothes, jewelries and shoes. Fashions in Korea are no doubt a JJang!! I got so many new clothes! I feel so alive! Uhhhmmmmfssaff. Calm yourself down, Sae Young..you're the oldest. Ugh! Why did I even thought of this mature image although in the inside I'm really a choding (elementary kid)? But wahhhhhhh!! Not even covering the whole shopping centre yet, but our hands were already full with shopping bags. Dad might kill us for shopping to much.. 

There was at one point where there were two paths linked. So we decided to separated for awhile. Annyeong Park Jae Young. Freedom at last.. 

"Let's see... Any more interesting shops? ...!!!!!! OMOMOMOMO A KOREAN MERCHANDISE SHOP!!! KYAA!!"

Opps! A little bit too loud there...... >< 

Korea's decorating skills are seriously good!! I guess I'm being too biased but it's true.. The place looks really lively. Everybody looks like they are having a great time here.

Woah!! I'm in Kpop heaven!! This Kpop shop is really huge compared to the ones in America.. Oh my!! Look at all the latest released albums are here INFRONT OF MY EYES!! F(x)... Apink.... Exo... Infinite (Jae hehehhe) .... Girls Generation.... TVXQ... AND SHINEE!! Ahh.. I haven't bought their latest japanese single yet.. Let me see if it's still available..Yeshh!! It's not sold out!! I'm so gonna buy it. 


Then I saw ToHeart's album also. I suddenly thought of the time I spend with Key.. All I could think of at the moment was him. My find was Key-vaded! I missed him...  Stop it Sae! It's already lucky for you to get to spend time with him. Don't be so greedy alright~ Let's go and pay...

While I was walking, I suddenly heard a voice from the back...

"Hey Sae Young!"

It sounds like Key! I turned around but I the only people i saw were the ones who are also shopping. Am I going mad? Is this the side effects of shopping to hardcore? It's probably nothing... I kept on walking. Then I came across a nice shop that sells pretty dresses. So I went in to take a look. While I was looking at the clothes, I heard another voice. 

"Hey Sae Young! Does this look good on me?" 

I swear it was Key's voice again! Then I turned again and I saw it was really him!!

"Oppa!!! Why are you here? I missed you so much!! Wait..what's going on?" 

He just gave me a weak but sweet smile. Then at one second, he's gone! No one was there! PARK SAE YOUNG! GET A GRIP! I was so afreaid that I quickly ran out of the shop.. What's going on with me? Do I really miss him that much? He is a celebrity and I'm just a normal random citizen... There's no way we'll be together.. No way!! 

To clear my mind, I went to a nearby cafe. The cafe here was different from the ones in America that I had frequently visited. This cafe had an old vibe in it. The walls were made up of lacquered wood accented by elegant marble flooring. There were small tables laid out, lit up by a small candleholder and a dim chandelier in the centre of the room. The aroma of the coffee filled the place given a peaceful atmosphere around. 

While I was drinking my coffee, another cup of coffee was laid on the table. When I looked up, it was Key again! I swear that the fact that I'm imagining about him being here was freaking me out. 

"Hows your coffee?" he asked grinning like a child.

I shooked my head while closing my eyes hoping that he will eventually dissapear again. But sadly, he was still there....

"It's okay.."

"Isn't this place nice??" he asked again.

I didn't know what to do so I played along...

"Yeah.... Why are you here?" 

"Hahaha! I don't know.. Maybe because I missed you?" he jokingly replied.

"Oh... You shouldn't be here. Am I dreaming?" 

"Maybe.." He went closer to my face until the tip of his nose were touching mine. "It's because you miss me" he replied with a smirk.

I was so nervous. My body bacame numb at the moment... I quickly shut my eyes hoping that he'll dissapear. When I open it this time, he was gone. The waiter came and asked if I was okay because my face was so pale. But I told her I was fine. After finishing the cup of coffee, I went back to where the 2 paths were connected. I couldn't find Jae.. She might be running late again. So I found a bench to sit. 

Why do I keep seeing him? Am I going crazy? I think I'l need to see the doctor. But..when I first saw him, I felt happy......

 

Jae Young's POV 

Assa! Shopping without anyone holding me back! Sae shops really fast. How can someone shop so fast? Does she just take a glance at those clothing and just grab them? Eventhough I have all this shopping bags in my hands, I don't feel tired at all! I'm ready to shop more! 

I hope there's a kpop merchendise shop here.. I haven't seen any yet... OH! Is that one infront? I walk towards the shop and 'Be Mine' started playing. Wow! Such coincidence ><

My mind went crazy! INFINITE!!! I couldn't help but to start doing the fanchants softly. Kim Sungkyu! Jang Dongwoo! Nam Woohyun! Lee Howon! Lee Sungyeol! Kim Myungsoo! Lee Sungjong! Da naekkeo (all mine)!!

Daebak!
 I'm starting to like this shop already heheh.. So many official merchandise in here! This is heaven! :') 


Pheww.. Such intense shoping in there.. I finally got all the official items that I've always wanted! Now my collection is complete! All I need now is food.. Food the most glorious thing... Oh! Oh! Oh! A dokkbukki stand!! I haven't eaten this in awhile.. After I bought it, I took a seat in the corner of the room and started eating..  While I was eating, I was suddenly reminded of when I was in America and I met Woohyun. I wonder what is he doing right now..... 

After I ate, I felt a bit tired so I close my eyes for a minute or two...

After awhile, I opened my eyes.. I was sitting on a bench in a beautiful garden... Suddenly a voice from beside said "This garden is beautiful isn't it? It reminds me of you everytime I come here" 

I turned to look at the person and I saw it was Woohyun, wearing a black suit matched with a black bow tie.. My favourite colour! He looked so handsome that I could really die of his charms.. I then look at my surrounding, amazed by the beauty of this garden. Little light bulbs were hanging on the trees and coloured candles were floating on the lake.  

"It's really beautiful! But..how did I get here? And what are you doing here?" 

"I'm glad you like it.. Hahaha! How can you not remember, silly? I brought you here." Woohyun said as he gave me the most charming smile ever. 

"You did? O_O I don't remember anything... " 

"Hahaha! You're so cute! And you look so beautiful with this dress by the way.." Woohyun said as he pinch my cheeks and gave me a wink.

I didn't understand what he was saying at first. But despite that, I looked down, trying not to get noticed by the shades of red on my cheeks. And the next thing I realise was that I'm wearing a dress! HOW DID I? DID WOOHYUN UNDRESS ME AND CARRIED ME ALL THE WAY HERE WHEN I WAS ASLEEP?!! 


"H...ow...how did I..end up..i..in this..dr..dress? W..wh..what did you do to..m..me?!"

"Oh that.. I dressed you up" Woohyun said with an innocent smile. 

"YOU WHATT?!!!"

"ANIYAAA!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I just brought you to the dress up artist and she did this!" Woohyun panickly explained.

"Ah.. Mianhae.." 

"Aniya.. I'm sorry for making you so worried.. To think of it now, I'm a pabo for saying the wrong thing.." Woohyun said, giving an embarrased look while scratching his neck. 


Aishh!! Why did I make him feel bad.. So stupid of me!! I'm so dumb! >.< *mentally slaps self* 

"*chuckles* I miss you" Woohyun suddenly said when he noticed my weird facial expression.

My cheeks were blushing! Trying so hard to hold my emotions, but I failed badly and I blurt out everything in the end. But I covered it up by changing the topic after that.. 

"I missed you too.. But how did you bring me here? " 

"Well, it's becuse Nam Woohyun knows how to drive.." Woohyun teasingly said.

"True.." 

Suddenly, Woohyun's phone rang and he excused himself to take the call.

"Jae, I have to go now.. I'm sorry that it was for just a short moment...but let's do this again someday okay?" Woohyun said as dissapointment was written all over is face.

"Aniya.. Atleast I had fun! I'll wait for the next time!" 

He gave me a smile as he waved goodbye and ran to his car. 

"Wait!!" 

My eyes shot open. I woke up from the dream with my hands stretched out. I was back at the resturant. The person sitting at the table beside me got a shocked when I suddenly screamed. He asked me if I was okay and I answered him telling that i just had a bad dream and I apologised for scaring him.. I looked at the time and I realised that I'm running late. Sae is so gonna kill me. 

I grabbed my bag and ran to meet her at the end of the path. Why did I dreamt of that?! It felt so real... I think I shopped too much of Infinite related stuff in the kpop shop just now until my mind went crazy.. I saw my sister sitting at the corner of the bench there waiting for me and I ran over to her..

"Unnie!! Mianhae!!" 

"Finally you're here.. Why are you always so slow? Pffshh.." Sae Young said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I accidently fall asleep in a dukkbokki restaurant just now.." 

"You slept in public!! Hahaha!!" Sae Young made fun of me.

"I'm was tired okay~~ >,<" 

"Arraso arasso.. Dad's on his way now.. Come on~ You can sleep all you want later.." Sae Young said as she gestured me to follow her.  

What a day.. Although I took a short  nap, I'm so tired from all the shpping and walking around.. This is the first time I dream of
him in a short nap.... Part of me did not want to wake from that dream... I definitely miss him so much...