Ticket launching

Love War of Two Hearts


Sae Young's POV
 

"Jae Young-ah!! Wake up!" Still, she didn't move an inch.

"I SAID WAKE UP NOW! INFINITE ARE ON TV" I joked to wake my lazy sister up.


The moment I speak of Infinite, she immediately opened her eyes and screamed "WHEREEEE??!!".

My sister is an Infinite fan. Although i don't understand why she liked them, I did not ask her to stop liking them because I understand how it feels to stan a group. I myself is a fan of Shinee, so we decided to respect each other's choice.

"HAHAHA!! Omg! Do you know you look so funny just now?" I burst out laughing.

" OHH! JAE-AH!! IT'S TODAYYY!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!! IT'S THE TICKET LAUNCHING TODAY!!" I screamed into my sister's ear.

"OHYEAHHH!! I ALMOST FORGOTTEN! Let me go get changed.. Wait for me!!" she said while running into the bathroom.

WOAHH!! I can't believe that we are actually going to see ToHeart IN REAL LIFE!!! I'm just too excited to think about it and it feels like I'm in a dream!! Hmm.. maybe after we buy the tickets, we can go shopping for ToHeart's merchandise!!! I'm so going to get their official lightsticks!! I bet Jae will be buying a HUGE poster of Woohyun. I'm not surprised if she really did buy it.

AHHH!! WAITING FOR THE DAY TO COME IS KILLING MEEE!! I WANT TO SEE THEM RIGHT NOW!!

UGHH!! WHATS TAKING HER SO LONG?

"Park Jae Young!!! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" I shouted at the direction of the bathroom.

"I''m already good to go.. And for your information, you are the one that kept me waiting.. I saw you making those weird faces. Were you doing some sort of imagination in your head again?" Jae Young said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry okay.. Lets not waste anymore time.. Let's go!"


 

They went into Sae Young's car and she drove to Manhattan Mall to buy the tickets for ToHeart's first ever world tour that will be held in Shea Stadium, New York. 

 

Jae Young's POV 

AHHH!! THEY ARE FINALLY COMING! Is this a dream? I would'nt want to wake up if it is.. Awww.. How I wish Infinite would be there too.. It would be better if it was an Infinite concert but YAY! Atleast i get to see Woohyun!! 

Sigh.. so many things running through my mind right now.. Ohh we are here!

"UNNIE WE ARE HERE!! QUICK PARK THE CAR AND LETS GO!"

Goshh the line is so long! ToHeart sure captured alot of the fan's heart.

After a really really long time it was finally our turn.

"Two standing front zone tickets please" said Sae Young politely.

The ticket seller told that we were lucky because it was the last two tickets. After we got our tickets, we quickly got out of that horid crowd
. 

"Jae Young-ah lets have a drink and we after that, we can go shop for ToHeart's merchandise for the concert. I'm guessing that you're going to buy a big Woohyun poster aren't you?" said Sae Young.

How did she know?! "Hahah yeah.. Oh unnie! How many days left till the concert?"

"We still have about a week plus to be mentally prepared before the day" said Sae Young.

"I CANT WAIT, UNNIE!" I started shaking her arm.

"YAH! IM DRVING!!" my sister scolded me and pushed my hands away from her arm.

"Mianhae unnie.. I didn't mean to do that" i apologised.

I'm so excitedd!! I hope Woohyun will notice and give some fanservice to me though..



Meanwhile at the other part of the world, ToHeart were praticing for their world tour performance..


 

Hows the story?? :DD It's our first time writing.. so give us some support okay? ^^ Comment comment comment! :)