Chapter 10: Love in Busan

One Wish From A Shooting Star (INDEFINITE HIATUS)

“Waaaahhhhh!!” The boys exclaimed, grasping the scenery before them.  Finally they had arrived in Gwangalli beach at exactly 4:30 in the afternoon; they were looking forward to Busan’s night view. They inhaled the sweet smell of the sea breeze. The sun which was nearing its sunset still shone brightly, reflecting itself from the calm sea which created the best scenery that everyone loved. A smile plastered in Hyun Ae’s face, it was her first time here. Never in her life had she experienced this, if it wasn’t for EXO she wouldn’t have been standing here enjoying the best outing yet. All thanks to Kris, she had finally managed to bring back her long lost smile.

‘That’s right Hyun Ae, smile. It’s a new beginning, be positive!’ she continued to look at the view while her hair swayed gracefully, harmonizing with the breeze that touched her smooth skin. It was breathtaking and peaceful.

“Hyun Ae yah!” Hwa Young excitedly rushed to her best friend and hugged her tightly. “The beach! Jinja yeppeo!” she jumped up and down as she linked her arms to Hyun Ae’s.

“Hwa Young ah!” Chanyeol shouted suddenly “Do you want to check out the shops here? I know you want to!” he said while the other boys started to separate. Each had their personal preferences so they agreed to meet again once they were done.

“Arrasso, let’s have a bonfire at 6:00 then” Kris averted his gaze towards Hyun Ae. She immediately knew what Kris wanted to do and gave him a faint smile ‘Everyone has the right to know Hyun Ae’ she tried to calm herself down ‘Besides, there’s nothing to lose right? Nothing to lose.’

Kris saw her expression and was relieved ‘After this, you’ll finally be happy Hyun Ae. Oppa will try his very best’

After hearing Kris’s suggestion all of them nodded and continued to walk to their favoured destination.

“Hyun Ae” Kris patted her back “I’ll be back soon. Go and have fun while I’m away. There are lots of fun things to do” he hugged her protectively and retreated. He ruffled her hair one last time “See you at the bonfire” they said their goodbyes and soon the rest were gone except leaving her alone… or not.

“Are you going somewhere?” almost a whisper, Luhan bravely approached Hyun Ae even if his anxiety never left him. He couldn’t bear leaving Hyun Ae all by herself, what would he do if anything happened to her?

“Aniyo” she shook her head “I’m just going to stay here” she sat down to the smooth sand and stared at the clouds that slowly moved with the wind. “I just want to enjoy the scenery”

“Nado” he sat down beside her. Hyun Ae’s expression suddenly turned bright, her heart beat racing like the speed of a racing car. ‘Naega wae irae?’ she started to fan herself.

“So how have you been these days?” he asked her curiously.

“Nothing new really. Except the fact that you’re always avoiding me” her eyes widened. She realised what she had just said ‘Did I just say it out loud?’ she gave gim an awkward smile while Luhan laughed at her silliness.

“Kyeopta” he giggled with her as they continued to enjoy each other’s company. The both of them were into their own world, never planning to escape from that world. To be with each other’s side.  To be able to talk like there was no boundaries, but there was. A huge wall separated them and just by remembering that Hyun Ae reminded herself of that boundary. She was with someone now. She was Kris’s woman.

“It’s really hot right?” Hyun Ae huffed to change the topic. Her time with Luhan had to stop somewhere but she couldn’t. How can she when she enjoyed being with him? But she can’t be selfish. She knew that there was someone out there that he loved and it wasn’t her.

“Ne, it is” he nodded and looked at Hyun Ae “It’s been a long time right?”

“Ne?” she gave him a questioning look.

“It’s been a while since we talked like this” he looked down “Bogoshipeo”

The atmosphere turned awkward. Although it was noisy, silence circulated between the two of them.

‘What the hell did you just say Luhan!? Stop saying useless things like this! You’re only making her confused. Aish!’ he mentally punched himself “Err… I forgot, I still need to get something from the car. I-I better go”

“Kajimayo” Hyun Ae reached Luhan’s warm hands “Please don’t leave me alone”

He stared at her frowning face. Luhan could see tears threatening to fall in her eyes. He didn’t need to say a word, his body took control over him. Unconsciously, his body moved closer to Hyun Ae as she leaned her head in his shoulders.

‘I shouldn’t be doing this but just one last time… one last time’ she thought and relaxed her head unto Luhan’s welcoming shoulders.

Luhan stiffened at her actions, he knew this wasn’t right. He needed to back away now or else he wouldn’t be able to control his feelings any longer.

Unknowingly, the sun that faced them began to set, welcoming the dusk. Luhan realised that it had already been 30 minutes since they talked he was about to make his move to leave when Hyun Ae called from beside him.  

“Luhan sunbaenim” she faced him. Luhan also noticed her brave approach and stared intently at her. He patiently waited for her to continue.

“Saranghamnida” she said at last.

“Saranghaeyo” Hyun Ae said again. Her voice echoed through Luhan’s ears as if it was on replay. Those words he longed to hear, now he finally heard it again.

Luhan let a tear escape from his eye. Performing a swift move he leaned in and angled his face to fit into Hyun Ae’s slim face. Touching the back of her head with his hands, he pulled her in gently. Their lips intertwined, finally reaching its deserved spot as it fit perfectly. Eyes closed, Hearts wide opened, it was like they were the only people in the world.

Unexpectedly, the lights of Gwangan Bridge lit up one by one showing off its beauty to everyone. For Hyun Ae and Luhan it was the perfect timing. A perfect ambience to go with the picture-perfect setting.


Glossary for today:

Yeppeo - Pretty

Naega wae irae? - Why am i like this?

Bogoshipeo - I miss you

Kajimayo - Don't go

Saranghamnida - I love you

*Gwangalli Beach is a beach in Busan, South Korea. It is located at Gwangan 2(i)-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan Metropolitan City, west of Haeundae Beach. It sits inside a cove spanned by the Gwangan Bridge and covers 82,000 square meters over a length of 1.4 km and a width of 25 to 110 metres, in a curved in a half-moon shape with fine sand. Adjacent are alleys with restaurants, coffee shops and nightclubs.

 

Hi guys! 

I've updated! Haha, thankyou so much for waiting patiently and i hope you liked this update ^^ Pls do leave me comments ok?

Btw! This story has a trailer now! Yey! Pls check it out in the forewords section! :) 

Until my next update, bye guys! Take care! Muah :*

~lovelyndgrey2230
  26/04/14