Chapter 14: Don't mess with my girl

One Wish From A Shooting Star (INDEFINITE HIATUS)

She waited patiently for their responses but to her dismay all she could see was disappointment in their faces. She took off her Gucci sunglasses and placed it above her head as her hair neatly tucked into her ears “Wah! What’s up with all the frowns?” Yoona faked a smile as her gaze landed onto Hyun Ae’s and Hwa Young’s. “Oh Hyun Ae-yah, Hwa Young-ah, you guys are here too?”

Hyun Ae and Hwa Young could only stare at her in disgust as the rest of EXO chuckled awkwardly. “Aniya, why would we frown?” they all said in chorus with an obvious in denial tone of voice but Yoona didn’t care. She was the queen of the school, and everyone made way for her. Whenever she wanted something, she got it. All the boys would swoon over her, so why should EXO dislike her? The thought of it was impossible. Who could ever say no to the school’s number 1 queenka?

“Omo! Annyeonghaseyo!” 11 girls followed behind Yoona, each carrying their own luggage. It was Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Soo Young, Seohyun, Sulli, Victoria and Krystal. The 12 queenkas had reunited for a vacation.

 “Wah! Jinja daebak!” Hwa Young whispered beside Hyun Ae “Could this day get any worse?” Hwa Young shook her head in frustration as Hyun Ae consoled Hwa Young and tried to calm her down.

“How are all of you?” Sunny said with a big smile on her face “Oh you girls are here too? Wae?” she asked in a sarcastic tone.

“I asked them already, but it seems like they can’t even speak” Yoona said proudly, eyeing the two girls. “Anyways, back to my question… we can join you right?”

“S-Sure…” All of them said awkwardly while the 12 girls clapped in delight.

“Yes! The more the merrier!” Taeyeon said in pleasure as she pulled her luggage along with her and told the other 11 girls to proceed to their rooms.

“See you guys at seven!” They waved to EXO, Hwa Young and Hyun Ae. As the queenkas went to check in, in the front desk, the table remained silent. Each of them continued to eat their breakfast and as Hwa Young finished hers, she waited patiently for Hyun Ae to finish eating.

“Yah, are you done?” Hwa Young tapped Hyun Ae’s shoulder.

“Ne. Waeyo?” Hyun Ae curiously asked but then Hwa Young immediately grabbed her hand and stood up with her and bowed to their sunbaes.

“We’ll be going, Kris oppa, can I borrow Hyun Ae for a while? I just want to walk around the beach. I didn’t get to explore that much yesterday”

‘Tch. What? Haven’t explored? We literally toured the whole Busan yesterday!’ Chanyeol thought while looking at Hwa Young.

“Arrasso, be safe ok?” Kris then stood up and hugged Hyun Ae. He kissed her forehead and retreated to give her a smile “Don’t be gone for too long or I’ll miss you” he pinched her cheeks and tapped her nose.

“Blerrrgggghhh, *cough* PDA *cough*” Baekhyun pretended to puke while everyone in the table laughed.

Luhan could only stare at the two with watery eyes. ‘It’s been a while since I did that Hyun Ae. When I did that and not him’

The sun shone brightly from the eastern sky as the clouds passed gracefully. It was indeed a wonderful day in the botanical garden of Namsan. The N Seoul Tower’s view at night was fabulous but it is even more refreshing when viewed in the day. The couple held hands as they strolled along the green grass while admiring the beauty of the flowers that bloomed on that spring day.

“Oppa, when did you start liking me?” asked the girl who was beside Luhan and was now tugging onto his arms tightly, as if someone was going to steal Luhan away from her.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” Luhan asked Hyun Ae a question instead of telling her his answer.

“You need to answer my question first oppa” She pouted cutely.

“Just say yes or no. Do you believe in love at first sight?” Luhan asked seriously this time and looked into her eyes.

“Ne”

“Nado” Luhan smiled cheekily.

“Oppa neodo? Seolma! You fell for another girl at first sight before?” Hyun Ae’s eyes widened in horror.

“Pabo” he pinched her nose playfully and giggled “It was you”

“Me?”

“Yes you, I fell at first sight because of you, you bad girl” Luhan smiled at Hyun Ae as he led her to sit on the wooden benches. “I never actually believed in love at first sight when I hadn’t met you but when I saw you, I understood what my mom had said. Someone had invaded my blocked heart. My mom said that I’m too cold and unapproachable but when you came into my life, you melted that wall Hyun Ae. The wall that blocked my heart to love. That’s when I started liking you. The first time I saw you I knew that you were different, you looked mysterious and somehow I wanted to know you more.”

“Jinja oppa? You know when I first met you, I was really nervous. I mean even though I see you every day and even though Kris always talks about you guys when we hadn’t officially met, I was still nervous.” She shuddered at the memory.

“So that’s why you never called me oppa?” Luhan asked her with a pout as Hyun Ae nodded “I was really jealous of Kris. Whenever you shouted oppa to him, I don’t know why but I wanted to shut you up somehow. I think that’s when I realised that it wasn’t just the name calling that I wanted, I wanted every bit of you” Luhan caressed her face as his fingers started to make its way to her nose. He pinched it lightly again and squeezed her cheeks playfully.

“Yah! Why do you always do that oppa?” She rubbed it to lessen its red colour “Now I look like Rudolph” Luhan chuckled at her silly description and looked at her in the eye yet again. The wind blew hard making Hyun Ae’s silky hair cover half of her face. Luhan tucked it into her ears as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Hyun Ae closed her eyes to grasp the sweet sensation that her lover was giving her.

“Why I do it? Blame yourself. You’re too cute to resist” He leaned once again and kissed her nose “And your nose is too cute to not be pinched” then he smirked and stole a quick kiss in her lips. When Luhan retreated, Hyun Ae could only stare at him in disbelief.

“Yah! You didn’t ask for my permission” Hyun Ae playfully punched Luhan’s shoulder but she was stopped when Luhan grabbed her fist and pulled her into a tight hug. He buried his face into Hyun Ae’s shoulder and whispered “I hope we could be like this forever. Even in my next life, I’d like us to stay the same…”

“Nado oppa. I’d like to meet you in my next life and be like what we are now. You’re my fate…my destiny” she tightened the hug more, not caring about the people that walked passed them.

“Luhan hyung” Luhan felt a poke beside him. It was from Kyungsoo. “What are you thinking about?”

Luhan who was trying to gain his consciousness only shook his head. Kyungsoo understood and looked at the rest of EXO who was staring at Luhan.

“Let’s cut the crap shall we?” Suho who was holding back his anger to not only Luhan but to Kris as well, was now fed up. He just needed to let it all out, and there was no way that Kris and Luhan would deny anything because he will make them fess up. And no he didn’t care if he had to shout at them. He needed answers but obviously, they are hiding it.

“Luhan, I know you are thinking about something and Kris…” he paused to look at the blonde haired man who looked extremely bored without Hyun Ae “I need an explanation. We all do.”

“What explanations? There’s nothing to explain” Luhan tapped at the glass table to indicate that he wasn’t interested on the topic. “Let me guess… you guys are going to pester me again whether I’m fine or not? Guess what, the answer is still the same don’t ask any more questions”

“Shut up Luhan” Xiumin crossed his arms to his chest and looked at Luhan with fierce eyes “We’ve known you for 4 years. We’ve been brothers since then and know you more than you know yourself. Now don’t pretend like you’re superman and that you can handle everything. Your face and actions says it all Luhan, even your voice denies what your mouth wants to talk about.” His gaze diverted to Kris who looked at Luhan and then to Suho and Xiumin “And Kris, why are you even dating Hyun Ae?”

“Because I can” Kris answered flatly.

“You know that’s not the answer that we want. Fine, you can, but you know yourself that Luhan liked her from the beginning. All of us knew and we supported it but what in God’s name is happening now? This is not the friendship that we had maintained for the past 4 years. We always shared our deepest secrets but I can’t believe what’s happening now” Suho raised his voice, gaining attention from the people in the cafeteria but again, he didn’t care. Those people can watch all they want, what he cared about now was their answers.

“I told you didn’t I? I don’t like Hyun Ae anymore, I gave her up. She’s happy with Kris. Why are you guys so curious? You guys are worrying for no reason at all. This is my true answer, why can’t you take my answer as it is?”

“Because everything doesn’t make sense Luhan. How can you change your feelings in just a short period of time?”

“I’m in charge of how I feel, therefore I stop liking a person when I want to and therefore I did. Besides, no one got hurt. In fact everyone is happy, she’s happy, Kris is happy. Everything is perfect” Luhan smiled at Suho and Xiumin to lessen their anxiousness. “Let’s just enjoy this vacation and stop arguing ok?” he stood up and left the table. Kris then excused himself and followed Luhan.

“Hyung, why can’t we just let it be? Luhan hyung is right, Kris and Hyun Ae are happy”  Lay asked Xiumin who was now massaging his head.

“I don’t know, something is just definitely wrong here. I have a feeling that it’s about Hyun Ae’s feelings.” Xiumin said. Everyone’s attention immediately diverted to him.

“What do you mean hyung?” Kai asked in curiosity.

“Hyun Ae likes Luhan” Suho finished off.

“Stop joking” Chanyeol laughed and snorted. Suho gave him a glare “I’m not even joking. We need Hwa Young to confirm it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Luhan!” A girly voice interrupted from behind “What are you doing? Why are you alone?” Yoona asked as she sprinted to Luhan’s side. She sported a 2 piece pink bikini with a flowery design that complemented her figure. Yoona encircled her arms to Luhan’s and leaned into his shoulders “Wah! It’s really hot right?”

Luhan could only display an disturbed face as he slowly pushed Yoona’s arms away from his and took a step away from her grasp. “Y-yeah… uhmm you see I have to g—“

“Stop avoiding me Luhan” Yoona said in a serious tone “What’s going on? This is so unlike you. You’ve never shoved me away like this”

‘Because I know what’s behind the mask that you’re wearing’ he thought as he remembered how foolish he was back then. He thought Yoona was different from the other queenkas that’s why he didn’t mind being friends with her, but obviously he was mistaken. Well, as the saying says, ‘Birds of the same feather, flocks together’. “Nothing’s going on Yoona”

“Then be like yourself and don’t leave me alone here. Come on let’s go for a swim!” she grabbed hold of Luhan’s hands and pleaded.

“But, I don’t feel li—“ Yoona cut him with her pointing finger placed on Luhan’s lips.

“If you reject me right now, I really don’t know what I’ll do to her” Yoona challenged.

“What are you talking about?”

“Luhan don’t play dumb with me…” she raised a brow and smirked “Just remember that when I want something, I always get it” she walked a step closer to Luhan and leaned into his ears “And I want you”

A bystander looked at the two in confusion ‘Luhan, how blind can you be?’ Kris thought as he clenched his fists ‘I’ll have to die first before that woman can touch a strand of hair from Hyun Ae. Luhan you better man up or I’ll have to make you.’ he thought again and left the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hwa Young-ah, that was so disrespectful of you, why did we have to excuse ourselves?” Hyun Ae complained to her best friend.

“Then you want to go back there?” she grabbed Hyun Ae’s arms and started to stomp back to the hotel.

“Ani” Hyun Ae held her best friend back and sighed. “It’s just that you know, maybe they’ll think that were being suspicious”

“Chillax” Hwa Young comforted. “Besides I did that for a reason. I knew that they had something to talk about; did you see Suho sunbaenim’s expression? I swear he was about to explode. Let’s just give them time to talk things out”

“You’re right” she nodded and faced the scenery before her. It was very sunny, clear skies surrounded the ocean. As she looked to the never ending horizon, she noticed two familiar figures playing and splashing water in the sea. Then she realised who it was. A slight pang in her heart rose. It was none other than, Luhan and Yoona. “They’re perfect for each other right?” Hyun Ae continued to look at the two.

“Nugu?” Hwa Young questioned as she looked to where Hyun Ae was looking. She then saw it and sighed “Have you really gotten over him?” Hwa Young asked as she tapped her best friend’s shoulder.

“Yes I have. My ‘Yes’ to Kris was the end of my feelings towards Luhan. I’m happy to be with Kris, everything is finally working out Hwa Young”

“If you say so… as long as you’re happy I’m happy chinguya!” Hwa Young hugged Hyun Ae tightly and continued strolling around the streets of Gwangan.

‘I guess you’re finally happy Luhan. The school’s no. 1 kingka and the school’s no. 1 queenka, such a picture perfect relationship. And yes Hyun Ae, you’re nowhere near that level and you’ll never be’ Hyun Ae thought one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They won’t let us in! We’re under age!” Baekhyun exclaimed in frustration.

“Just follow my lead” Tao led the group and approached the door that was guarded by muscled guys that had a black shirt on. He presented the ID and immediately, they made way for their entrance.

“Whaaat?? I am officially confused” Hwa Young remarked. “Do you own this club or something?”

“My parents helped establish this club” he smirked and was met by the loud music that conquered the room

“Rich guy” Hwa Young giggled and followed Tao along with the rest of the gang. Hyun Ae tightened her grip with Kris’s hands.

“What’s wrong?” Kris immediately asked her when he felt Hyun Ae’s hands shaking.

“It-s just that… I’m scared, I-I’ve never been to this kind of place”

“Just trust me. I’ll be right by your side. Don’t worry okay?” Kris reassured her while Hyun Ae nodded in response.

The group separated into small groups and had fun dancing with the other members of the club. They had a few sips and snacks to go with it.

Hyun Ae and Kris stayed in one spot and enjoyed themselves by just watching their other friends have fun. Suddenly Kris had to whisper into Hyun Ae’s ears and told her that he’ll be back in a minute. Although Hyun Ae felt scared, she had to let him go. Kris excused himself and went to the bathroom.

“Hey y” a random guy sat next to her. He had a wine in his left hand and a cigarette on his right.

“What’s your name?” said another guy and sat on her left side. They had smirks formed across their faces and travelled their hands onto Hyun Ae’s flesh.

“What are you doing? Don’t touch me!” Hyun Ae screamed in fright and slapped all of their hands away from her.

“Oh she’s scared” the man giggled and continued to touch her.

“Just have fun” the other person whispered in her ears. “Aaahh!” he fell flat on the cold floor “Yah!” he met a punch right before his eyes. He punched the man harder until he bled, the other man who was beside Hyun Ae ran as fast as he could but he was too late.

“Luhan!” Hyun Ae shouted while crying. Luhan left the bleeding man and kicked the other person who tried to run away. He picked him up once again and threw him to the table. The person fell beside his other colleague who was now unconscious.

“Don’t ever mess with my girl again!” 


Glossary for today:

Neodo? - You too?

Seolma! - No way!

 

Hello my lovely reader's! Wah it's been a while! How are all of you?

Me? Stuck with assessments after assessments, and the result? Slow updates! :( Mianhe! But i'll really make it up to you once its the holidays!

Wow, this is the longest update that I've ever written so far, hope you guys werent bored when you were reading this.

BTW! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE EVER INCREASING SUBSCRIPTION, UPVOTES, VIEWS and COMMENTS! YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE! I'M REALLY THANKFUL! *bows* YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! :*

That's it for today ^^ Bye!,

~lovelyndgrey2230
  2/06/14