Chapter 15: An absurd situation

One Wish From A Shooting Star (INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Luhan picked up the two guys by tugging at their sleeves and lifting the two bodies with both hands. Luhan shoved the guy back to the ground and kicked him as hard as he can. He punched the person on his left with his free hand hard, as the figure dropped badly, yet again to the cold ground.

“Hyung!” the EXO boys stoped what they were doing and immediately ran to the scene where Luhan was. They watched the two boys lying in the ground and back to Luhan who was standing and staring down at the mess that he had done. Everyone thought it was over but Luhan immediately dropped to the ground and sat on top of the enemy, punching him like he was a punching bag. The boy’s face flew from left to right and right to left.

“Geumanhae hyung!” Kai pulled Luhan away from the bleeding unknown guy but Luhan refused to. Chanyeol had to push Luhan away from the guy but Luhan still wouldn’t stop and walked his way to the wasted ‘victim’.

“Luhan! Stop it this instant” Kris who was completely lost about everything came rushing to Hyun Ae and hugged her with all his might. “It’s over. Get back to your senses!”

Luhan stopped in his steps and looked back to Kris and Hyun Ae who were tightly wrapped with each other. “Where were you?” he stared at Kris, breathing heavily as he made his way to the couple. “I told you to take care of her. But where were you!?!” Luhan yelled in front of Kris’s face. He pushed him away and grabbed Hyun Ae’s hands. He pulled her into his side and placed a cardigan around Hyun Ae’s shoulders to cover her exposed flesh.

“Hyung what are you doing?” SuHo tried to stop Luhan but he immediately stopped talking when Luhan looked at him with fiery.

“Hyun Ae, kaja” he left the scene, his hands tightly wrapping Hyun Ae’s waist. The audience stared in shock. They were all dumbfounded and speechless.

“What are you all looking at?!?!” Sehun had to yell at everyone in order to let them continue what they were doing. The people immediately looked away and danced awkwardly, not wanting to meet the uncomfortable aura that Sehun was giving.

“What exactly is happening Kris?” Tao demanded a straight forward answer this time. “We don’t want to hear crap explanation. This is getting serious and I mean legit serious. What did Luhan mean about your responsibility of taking care of Hyun Ae?”

“I liked Hyun Ae since the very beginning. Happy now? I was the first to meet Hyun Ae and the first to love Hyun Ae. But Luhan liked Hyun Ae and I sure as hell know that she liked him as well so I made way for Luhan. But he never made his move and so I did. I was always the one who gave him chances, I felt that it was time I made myself happy and so I asked her out and she said yes. When he found out he told me to take care of her as if I didn’t know what to do but now I get it. I don’t know how to protect Hyun Ae. I’m not worthy of her.”

“Have you even explained why you weren’t in the scene to Luhan? He’s misunderstanding everything! Go tell him you pabo! Stop blaming yourself and go get your girl.” Yoona suddenly interjected in the conversation. “You love Hyun Ae right? Go fight for her if you need to. Be happy for once Kris” Yoona raised her voice to prove her point making everyone turn their heads at her.

“Let’s just leave Hyun Ae and Luhan alone for now” Krystal also joined in the conversation, raising more eyebrows from the audience and from EXO. “They need space to cool down. We all do, let’s call it a night” she walked out of the scene leaving everyone speechless. Did she just sympathise for Luhan and Hyun Ae? The rest of EXO thought about this rare incident. The 12 queenkas hated Hyun Ae and Hwa Young to death but now she was supporting Hyun Ae.

‘Nice acting drama queen!’ Hwa Young thought as she watched the two queenkas walking away from the gang.

“I think she’s right. We should all head back. We still have school tomorrow” Lay led everyone to the exit gates and drove their way back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 girls sat comfortably in the couch, exhausted from today’s agenda. But it was totally worth it. They might’ve not done enough to make everything confusing but it was definitely a start.

“Let’s just leave Hyun Ae and Luhan for now, they need space to cool down” the girl cackled loudly, impressed at her sister’s charade. “Did you by any chance learn that from the drama school that we attended when we were little?” Jessica laughed even more. She was proud at her sister’s skills “That was such a good line you know. You got them dropping their jaws.”

“Well, I’m a natural thank you very much unni. Plus, they all think I’m different from all of you” Krystal smirked.

“Yah! What does that make us? Wenches? Thanks, that’s such a nice compliment” Tiffany glared earning yet another chuckle from Krystal.

“Maybe?” Krystal said teasingly.

“Yah! They may think you’re an angel, but you definitely have the worst attitude compared to all of us. Just thanks to your position of being the drama queen, you were able to capture their hearts and deceived them.” Yoona commented.

“Well it’s not my fault that they’re all so gullible”

Everyone agreed on that and laughed hard out. Then suddenly Yoona stopped laughing when she remembered Hyun Ae’s face.

“That girl really annoys the heck out of me” Yoona said as she thought back about the images that she had seen today. Hyun Ae’s smiling face while Luhan continued to stare at her. It was making her want to punch Hyun Ae in the face. “And you Krystal, your acting was impressive, but I thought we were friends?” her brow furrowed.

“What do you mean?” Krystal replied in confusion.

“I wanted Kris to go over to Hyun Ae so he can get that filthy girl out of my Luhan’s grasp. But you obviously ruined it.” She crossed her arms to her chest.

“But I don’t want her with my Kris as well. Screw your Luhan.” Krystal snickered.

“Yah!” Yoona pointed to Krystal “You’re the maknae. You’re supposed to respect me!”

“Oh my God shut up you two!” Taeyeon yelled in frustration as she stood up to look at everyone. “Why not just keep her out of EXO entirely? If she can’t end up with Kris, then she can’t end up with Luhan either! Do you guys even get my point?” she raised her voice to deliver her message clearly.

“You’re a genius unni!” Sulli cheered along with Victoria. The rest of them nodded.

“Taeyeon, you are indeed a leader” Yoona smirked along with Krystal as the both of them looked at each other with meaningful glances.

‘If you won’t stay away from EXO, then I’ll make you stay away from school’ she thought evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squeezed into one isolated room, they didn’t care. In front of them was Kris who had nothing to say except he was sorry for everything. He had been blaming himself because of the incident.

“Wah! That Yoona and Krystal girl sure made us calm down” Suho commented with a bored expression. “Pfft, like we believe what they said anyways, do they think were dumb? It was so obvious from the start.” He glared at the thought.

“Well what do you expect? They think we don’t know their real attitudes because we’re nice to them. But really, this matter is getting in my nerves. I’m really getting annoyed now.” Kai said coldy. “It was fun at first, but with what happened today. It was disappointing. Kris hyung, why didn’t you just clear up the misunderstanding to Luhan anyway? Don’t you have a mouth? Speak up! If you were really sorry for not being there for Hyun Ae, at least let Luhan know that his approach to you was a mistake and that just because you were not there for her today, doesn’t mean it will repeat again tomorrow. Geez, is that even hard?” the boys all sighed and nodded after hearing  Kai’s opinion.

“But that’s the point, if I can’t protect her now, then will I be able to protect her in the future?” He looked down in shame. Right now he couldn’t even face Hyun Ae. He hated himself for everything. Even if it was just a misunderstanding, someone got hurt. It was a serious incident.

“Of course you will. You love her don’t you?” Sehun comforted Kris by tapping his shoulders “Plus Hyun Ae knows why you weren’t there. Luhan was just being paranoid” he scoffed and muttered something “See this is what he gets for denying his feelings when obviously he wants to be always there for her. Luhan hyung jinja!”

“What did you say” Kris said while trying to comprehend Sehun’s muttering.

“Nothing hyung” Sehun smiled and left his side to join the other boys who were currently seated in the bed.

Chen fidgeted and couldn’t keep still. He needed to say this, even if the question was a bit off “Kris hyung, you said that you weren’t there because you went to the toilet right?” he asked hesitantly.

“Ne. I wish I didn’t” Kris sighed in sadness.

Chen bit his lip and was thinking twice if his next question would make Kris realise and wake up from his misery. “I don’t mean to be really rude but don’t you think your being stupid hyung?” Chen commented straightforwardly.  

“You are already being rude” Baekhyun frowned at Chen as Chen just stared at him and ignored his remark.

“Like you know… why blame yourself for going to the toilet? I mean, you can’t control when you really need to do your business right?” Chen asked in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone of voice.

Suho covered his hands and bit his lip tightly. Lay faced away from the rest of the boys and covered his face. Kyungsoo’s face was turning red as Chanyeol, being the derp that he is, snorted and laughed while rolling on the floor.

“Sorry I can’t take it” he rolled left to right while tugging onto his aching tummy. It was too much to bear.

Suho ended up coughing and his lips formed into a smirk then his mouth opened wide as he exploded into laughter. Lay faced them showing his stressed face from laughing. All of the boys laughed making Kris look at them in dismay. “Yah! This is a serious situation! Hyun Ae could’ve died or something! Luhan could’ve been hurt badly!”

“B-but h-hyung, it-its fu-fun-funny” Sehun said in between laughters “Like, about you and Luhan. It’s just so laughable. The whole situation is.”

“Although we think you’re stupid, I think Luhan is even more stupid” Kai commented and laughed till he chocked but then that didn’t stop him to continue again.

Then Kris realised for a second. A smile formed across his face. They were right, there was no use of self-blaming. It was all a misunderstanding. Kris was thankful that he had such supportive friends to comfort him and make him laugh even if the situation was nowhere near joyful. ‘That’s right Kris think positive. Trust in Hyun Ae’ he thought and laughed with the rest of the boys. They all had a laughing fit for 5 minutes straight. After that they all inhaled and exhaled to catch their breaths.

“Now all I need is to talk it out with Luhan” Kris wiped the tears of joy away from his eyes.

“I can’t wait to see his face when he knows the real reason” Chanyeol comment while imagining the situation.

“I bet Hyun Ae would’ve done it already” Kris imagined the absurd situation that Luhan might be currently in.

Sehun observed everyone’s faces. He missed this, the times where they did nothing but laugh. He realised that times have fastened its pace and had knocked some maturity into their beings. But even so, he was happy that they were still together. He was contented that their friendship remained intact but he was also afraid that everything could go to nothing if this continued.

‘Luhan hyung, jebal. Don’t make things hard for everyone and straighten up your feelings. Even if it’s really obvious. Jebal, at least acknowledge it. For us, for Kris and most especially for Hyun Ae’ he said in his thoughts. Someday, he would be able to say all of his thoughts to Luhan even if his ears refused to.


*NO GLOSSARY FOR TODAY*

Hello guys! I've finally update after finally finishing some of my assessments in school, gosh, why is school getting so so hard these days! ><

Anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this update and thankyou so much for all of your support and overflowing love for this fanfic :) You guys always make my day ^^ THANKYOU SO SO MUCH :*

See you guys in my next update :) Bye bye!,

~lovelyndgrey2230
  12/06/14