Chapter 6: What do I do?

One Wish From A Shooting Star (INDEFINITE HIATUS)

“I don’t think shouting is the best thing to do right now” he slowly released his hands away from Luhan’s mouth.

Luhan crawled away from the person while the man scowled and vanished only to land in front of his face again.

Luhan looked up and saw a face just 2 inches close to him.

“Annyeong again my Luhan! Buing! Buing!” he smiled revealing his dimples.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Get away! Get away!” Luhan was about run when the man stopped him.

“Yah! Are you just going to greet your hyung like that?”

Luhan looked back and saw his hands being held by his hyung. His dead hyung. Leeteuk.

“I’ve gone crazy!” Luhan shouted. He’s thankful that he was in the school’s most quiet place right now.

“Hyung! You’re dead! My goodness why am I talking to a dead person!” Luhan pulled his hand away from Leeteuk’s grasp.

“Uhmm… just to clarify, you and me” he pointed to himself and to Luhan “Are both dead”

“No! I’m not dead. Everyone can see me, but I don’t think anyone can see you” Luhan’s faced tensed as beads of sweat came down from his forehead.

“Yes, maybe they can’t see me but that still doesn’t change the fact that you’re dead” Leeteuk walked around Luhan in a circle. “Wow, I wish I had a second life too you know”

“Hyung, I’d love that to happen” Luhan looked down in grief. Leeteuk was the best hyung he’d ever had, well each and every one in EXO for that matter. Leeteuk was a brother he never had. He was a senior to Luhan back in the days, and he was also the reason why EXO was formed. Each and every one of the members were alone back then and it was Leeteuk who tried his very best to find them a place where they were comfortable, safe… a place called, second home. Leeteuk took care of them like an older brother would and he’d always be there for them when they needed him but all that was gone when he died because of a plane crash. He was on his way to meet his long lost girlfriend Kang Sora in London but unfortunately he never got to see her one last time or even said goodbye. Luhan was a freshmen when it happened.

“You’ve grown Luhan.” Leeteuk smirked “And I’ve also come to know that your mind and feelings have matured too”

“What’s that supposed to mean hyung?” Luhan’s heart beat fasten its pace, he could sense that Leeteuk knew something he didn’t, and that annoyed him the most.

“You know what I mean, don’t pretend to be dumb”

“Don’t tell me that you know my secret?” Leeteuk stopped walking and leaned in.

“Every…Single…Bit…Of…It” then he continued walking.

“I never thought you were this scary hyung”

“No comment on that, I’ve always been scary but you guys never acknowledged my scary side. Now onto my point” Leeteuk stopped again to look at Luhan in the eye “I heard the phrase ‘Not a big deal’ pfft! Whatever, I clearly saw how you were about to approach Hyun Ae but Kris sprinted his way to her. Tsk!” he clicked his tongue “You know what? I agree with the other boys, you are truly a fool”

“But I don’t like her anymore” he lied.

“Stop lying, I know you more than you know yourself. Besides…” Leeteuk paused for a moment “Hyun Ae will always play a big part in your life…may it be past or the future, you can never run away from her”

“How can you be so sure? And how did you know her name?” Luhan was now panicking, even though Luhan loved his hyung very much, the fact that Leeteuk’s dead and he still followed Luhan is the scariest thing he could’ve ever imagine.

“I just do” Leeteuk smirked.

“Whatever it is that you know of, it won’t happen” Luhan looked down in sadness. His mind was in chaos now.  “I can never let Hyun Ae stay by my side after what happened. I don’t want to see her hurt or cry. I just can’t bare it”

“You’re contradicting yourself” Leeteuk raised a brow at Luhan “Do you really think this is the right decision?”

“Yes. To protect her from hurting again”

“Do you think doing this won’t hurt her? Why won’t you just wake up from your misery Luhan? You better make this situation right… before it’s too late” he said finally and vanished into the air.

“Hyung! Eodigasseo? Hyung! Gajimayo!” Luhan shouted even louder but Leeteuk was nowhere to be found “Before it’s too late? Hyung! You didn’t finish! Na uddukhae?”

Luhan could only cover his face in defeat. What did he mean? Why did Leeteuk suddenly come into picture when he was dead years ago? Why only come now when he had other things to deal with? Why did he have to come and make life harder for him? Why did he have to make Luhan choose between his love for Hyun Ae and the blur future that he is yet to discover?

Tears streamed down his face as silence filled the atmosphere.

====================================================

“Kris oppa” Hyun Ae called for Kris. They were now eating their lunch on the table after Kris payed for all their lunches. “Do you mind if I ask?”

Kris then averted his gaze to Hyun Ae when he heard his name “Ne?”

Hyun Ae bit her lip. She wasn’t sure if she had the right to ask him but she was curious of what happened between him and Luhan. “Is everything alright between you and Luhan sunbaenim?” she asked in curiosity. Hyun Ae had always called Luhan her sunbaenim because she was shy and didn’t want Luhan to be uncomfortable around her. As for Kris, he didn’t like the term sunbaenim since he thought it was too formal, after all they were really good friends. In Hyun Ae’s eyes, Kris is like her older brother and therefore she didn’t mind calling him oppa.

His facial expression changed suddenly and looked down at his food “Nothing really, it was just a confrontation, it’s nothing serious so don’t worry”

“Arrasso” she nodded and continued eating her food in silent.

===================================================================

As Luhan approached the entrance of the cafeteria he could clearly see Hyun Ae’s smiling face. Her smile reassured him that she was happy, gleeful. It showed that she didn’t need him, and that she can laugh even without him.

“Luhan!” a girl distracted him from his thoughts, he knew exactly who it was even if he didn’t turn around, she was the girl who tried to steal him away from Hyun Ae before. Im Yoona, a girl who had been his classmate since he was a freshman. She was beautiful, had long hair and a slim face but no one could ever replace Hyun Ae from his heart not even her, the prettiest among the girls in his grade.

“Are you free this lunch?” Yoona smiled at him and grabbed his arms “You should come and eat with me, I’m alone today so I’m kind of sad”

Luhan could only glare at her in annoyance “I’m sorry but I’m not free today, I’m going to eat with my friends” he lied and took Yoona’s hands away from him and walked off. He wasn’t going to let his life get ruined by her. No way! Even if it was a big step to finally forget about Hyun Ae, she just didn’t deserve his kindness. He recalled how desperate she was and mentally punched himself remembering how he had accepted Yoona’s lunch offer before. And because of that Hyun Ae distanced herself for a while and it took him a lot of time to explain things to Hyun Ae. He wasn’t going to do that again even if Hyun Ae wouldn’t even care about it. He’d rather be alone than date a girl who had caused Hyun Ae’s heart break.

He was now on the counter to buy his food and payed the seller after purchasing. Luhan was about to sit on an empty table when a familiar hand tapped his shoulders. That precious hand, the hand he used to hold in times of trouble. Those warm hands he yearned to feel once again.

“Luhan sunbaenim” she flashed him a huge smile with her gums showing “Come sit with us”

It was Hyun Ae.

‘Now what do I do?’ he could only shiver in uneasiness. 

===================================================================

Glossary for today:

Buing Buing - Korean Cutesy (Aegyo)

Eodigasseo - Where did you go?

Gajimayo - Don't go

Na uddukhae? - What do i do?

Hi my lovely readers!

Finally I've updated! ^^ Thankyou so much for being patient and there's another thing that i should thank all of you, THANYOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW SUBS AND UPVOTES!! OMG! I really really appreciate it! Your comments, subs and upvotes really motivate me! And because u guys did, im really thankfuul! *bows*

By the way, as you can see I've finally added a poster and background, that's all thanks to ❝ Frozen Dream ❞ Graphic Shop ft Baeksoo and also for the other poster (which is in the forewords) thankyou so much faliavicky for personally making the poster just for me ^^ I'm really touched and thankful at the same time because of your thoughtfulness. Guys! If you want posters for your story, you can request from the graphic shop that i have recommended and also to faliavicky, their posters are amazing!

PS. Ive also posted a blog post about this story reaching 100 subs and 1000 + views, click here! Without you guys i wouldnt be able to experience this kind of happiness right now..hahah im being emotional, but im just so overwhelmed :')

Well that's it for me today guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys will comment :) 

Bye!

~lovelyndgrey2230
  13/04/14