Joon OPPA! You are so HANDSOME, and SMART, and KIND!!

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

I feel slightly disheartened.

 

Why?

 

Because I am hanging from the ceiling upside down with my feet tied onto the hook they usually use for heavy recording cameras which is on the ceiling.

 

If that doesn't make sense to you, just imagine:

 

There is a large hooklike thing attached to the ceiling made for heaving recording equipment.

 

There is a rope tied on that.

 

The other end of the rope is attached to me ankles.

 

Which are tied together.

 

You can see me, in the dance studio, tied upside down from the ceiling.

 

And a huge bunch of people surrounding me and glaring like a bunch of piranhas.

 

Why is this scenario like so?

 

Because I disagreed to doing any explaining about what is going on between me and ______.

 

 

SPILL. NOW.” Donghae chuckled evilly and poked me in the stomach.

 

AISH, all the bloods rushing to my head. REALLY uncomfortable...

 

I kept quiet, causing all of them to get impatient and start poking and prodding me forcing me to tell them.

 

Thing is, THERE IS NOTHING TO TELL.

 

Okay, so maybe I did accidentally say that me and ______ are a couple now, but that was definitely NOT true, and if I said that it's not true, all these people here will murder me with disappointment.

 

If I say it IS true, and that we ARE a couple, then I'm gonna get killed by ______ when she comes back which is 10 times worse cos I've seen those weapons and gadgets she has... It won't be murder, it would be TORTURE.

 

YAH! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING!!” I yelled for everyone to stop their questioning and poking.

 

JEEZUS PEOPLE! BE MORE CONSIDERATE OF THE LIVES AND WELLBEING OF OTHERS!!

 

Silence.

 

Dayum, I'm good at this.

 

Poke.

 

.

 

Poke. Prod. Poke. Prod. Poke. Prod.

 

NOOOOOOO.

 

Hahahahahahaha” I heard a voice from the doorway laugh out loud.

 

I tried to turn my head, but it's not that easy when your hanging in the air, so I couldn't see who it was.

 

Oppa, that was fun, we should go again sometime!”

 

Is that... ______'s voice?

 

What did she say?

 

OPPA? DID SHE CALL ME OPPA?

 

OMO OMO OMO! I AM SO HAPPY!

 

I started wiggling around while hanging in the air.

 

I bet I looked so dumb. Like a worm.

 

BUT I DON'T CARE! _______ CALLED ME OPPA! EVEN WITHOUT ME ASKING HER TO!!!

 

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

 

Sure, _______-ah, oppa will definitely take you out again” Joon's voice could also be heard from the doorway.

 

Erm, when did I take ______ out? And since when does Joon tell ______ my reply when I haven't even said it yet?

 

Thanks Joon oppa! You're the best!”

 

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????

 

 

JOON OPPA!?

 

NOT JAE OPPA BUT JOON OPPA!?

 

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

I couldn't help it, I needed to see them, I needed to get down from this stupid rope!

 

DAMN YOU ROPE, WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DOWN?

 

ARGHHHHH!!!!

 

DAMN YOU ROPE!

 

I HATE YOU!

 

I HATTTEEE Y-

 

>BOOM<

 

Oh that hurt like a b****.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV.

 

 

>BOOM<

 

 

I quickly looked at the source of the sound.

 

OMGOSH.

 

HHHAAAAHAAAA SHAME JAEJOONG.

 

It's called KARMA baby!

 

Wait, why was he hanging on the ceiling in the first place?

 

Weirdo.

 

Jaejoong! Are you alright?” Joon asked Jaejoong in a concerned voice.

 

WHY??? WHY IS FATE SO CRUEL???” Jaejoong wailed from the floor.

 

Did you just fall from the ceiling?!” Joon continued.

 

WWWWWWWWHHHHYYYY? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE CALLED 'OPPA'?!”

 

BAHAHAHAHAHA! So that's the reason to his constant wailing!!!

 

Great opportunity to get revenge >;D

 

Joon OPPA. What is that Jaejoong doing on the floor?” I asked, emphasizing the word 'oppa' which made Jaejoong wail even more.

 

I don't know, ______-ah, I think he fell from the ceiling?” Joon scratched his head, looking confused.

 

Joon OPPA, that Jaejoong is so stupid, unlike you! Joon OPPA, you are so HANDSOME, and SMART, and KIND” I laughed evilly inside.

 

Yes, Jaejoong, eat my dust.

 

_______-ah, am I missing something? What are you smirking about?” Joon asked me, even more confused then before.

 

Oh whoops. I forgot. I gotta be subtle.

 

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

 

What I didn't notice was that Jaejoong wasn't the only one who was wailing.

 

Another person was wailing in the room, but their voice was covered by Jaejoong's.