JESSICA.

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

 

I watched as unni tied Jaejoong to a chair. I'm kinda... scared... Jaejoong didn't do anything wrong... and I thought unni was a nice person...

 

Seohyun-ah, you've done a great job. Now that we've got Jaejoong, it won't be long until we have the whole of DBSK controlled.” Unni smiled at me.

 

I never knew that when I applied to be in SNSD I also applied for a job as a kidnapper. I feel really really bad. My omma once told me that being a good person and doing good is the most important thing. Omma, sorry.

 

Didn't Jessica unni's omma teach her?

 

(That's right, Jessica's the one who is tying Jaejoong to the chair)

 

How hard did you hit his head? He's not waking up...” Jessica unni frowned.

 

Uhhh...” I stammered, not knowing how to reply. Jessica unni's stare scares me...

 

Seohyun-ah, go upstairs and grab my bag” Jessica unni ordered me.

 

 

I hurried upstairs into the spare room.

 

Suddenly everything went black. Someone was covering my eyes.

 

Unni?” I whispered.

 

Where's Jaejoong?” The voice behind me asked, “if you scream, I'll punch you in the stomach.”

 

Please let me go” I whimpered. Alright, so I'm not very brave...

 

Answer my question”

 

He's... d-downstairs..”

 

Suddenly I could see again. I turned around to face the person behind me.

She was a really pretty unni.

She stared at me intently.

 

You don't look like the average criminal” She stated.

 

I-I-I...” I looked down, once again remembering my omma's words.

 

I can tell you don't wanna do this right?” She kept staring.

 

I kept staring at the ground and nodded slowly. I mean, it is the truth..

 

Just stay here and I promise that you would not be in trouble. Don't do anything stupid though, cos I can kill”

 

I gulped at her words. Fine with me. I don't want anything to do with this anyways. I just wish I can be considered as a good person again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

This girl doesn't seem so bad... I already know there's another person in this building, so maybe she's not the one who actually wanted to kidnap Jaejoong.

 

I crept down the stairs and when I turned the corner, I saw some random chick who was about to pour cold water on Jaejoong's head.

 

Dayum. Jaejoong's still unconscious and tied to a chair?

 

I quickly checked her hands. Perfect. She's not holding any weapons at the moment

 

I took a deep breathe.

 

3... 2... 1....

 

I sprinted towards the girl, shoving her into the wall and striking my fighting pose.

 

She looked surprised.

 

Who are you and what are you doing to Jaejoong?” I asked with a snare.

 

And who are you?” She asked back with as much ferocity.

 

I asked first”

 

Well who cares, I'm prettier than you so answer my question first”

 

Who the hell does this girl think she is? This is me questioning her about her kidnapping an idol, and here she is making this seem like a beauty contest?

 

I punched her in the stomach.

 

Are you going to answer now?” I asked.

 

She groaned in pain.

 

Aishh... My head... Where am I?” A voice said behind me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

 

WTF. Some just ruined my plan.

 

I could tell I wasn't able to complete my job today. Dayum.

 

And now Jaejoong's waking up. Crap. He would recognise me.

 

I must run before he notices me.

 

The annoying who punched me in the stomach was too busy paying attention to Jaejoong. This is my chance.

 

I ran out the door and to Seohyun's red Lamborghini. AISH SEOHYUN! YOU HAVE THE GODDAMN KEYS!

 

Unni?”

 

I looked up, Seohyun was staring at me through the window.

 

Seohyun hand me the keys quickly! HURRY!”

 

Seohyun looked at me with a scared expression and quickly climbed out the window. She was on the roof of the first floor and she looked at me pleadingly.

 

I knew what she was implying.

 

OK OK I'LL CATCH YOU!”

 

She jumped.

 

Well duh! I couldn't risk being crushed so of course I didn't catch her! I moved at the last moment and she landed on the hard concrete, grazing her hands and her knees.

 

She started whimpering. No time.

 

I grabbed her and pushed her into the passenger seat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

AISH! MY HEAD IS KILLING ME!

 

Not to mention my vision is blurred.

 

Wait, where am I? I remember being in the garden? Then something hit my head... then...

 

Ugh, my backs sore.

 

Wait, my hands are tied up?

 

OUCH THIS IS A BAD ANGLE.

 

I shook my head.

 

Soon enough, my vision cleared, in time to see a blurred shadow run out the door.

 

Jaejoong?”

 

Hmm?

 

WTF? IS THAT ________?

 

I WAS RIGHT! SHE WANTED TO KILL ME!!!!!