Coincidences are Good, If it Means That It Stops People From Getting Hurt

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

 

??????'s POV

 

I crept up behind the bush near the main block of classroom's of Anseok university. I actually don't know why I am doing this, but I got orders from my unni who told me this is something I have to do.

 

Sigh... I don't see why I am here... I don't want to kidnap anyone!

 

'OMIGAWD!”

DBSK's here!”

Yunho oppa!”

KIM JAEJOONG I LOVE YOU!”

 

They've arrived!

I kept still behind the bush and watched as DBSK entered the school. This is what I've been waiting for.

 

I quickly did a somersault over the thick walls surrounding the school campus, landing inside the school garden.

 

I ran to a big oak tree which was hidden the in corners of the garden. My companion was waiting for me.

 

They've arrived” I said in a hushed tone.

 

Alright. Now for part one of the plan”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

I got out of class to go to get a book out of my car. Aish, how did I leave it in there? Silly me, I always do that...

 

I walked along and into the school garden. There was nobody there. The weather was lovely. I took a few deep breathes of fresh air.

 

'Mmmmm”

 

BAM

 

Huh? What the hell was that?

 

Wait... uh oh... my head's spinning... OWWW I THINK SOMETHING HIT MY HEAD!!

so so so so so dizzyyy......

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bom's POV

 

Aish... I am SO SO SO late for class! STUPID STUPID ALARMCLOCK!

 

I ran through the gates of the school. It's already 10am, my classes started at 9.15!

I really need a good excuse...

 

BAM!

 

Huh? Random... What was that? I looked through the tall bushes that were lining the pathway up to my classroom.

 

OMG. SOME MASKED CHICK JUST SMASHED JAEJOONG IN THE HEAD WITH A TENNIS RACKET.

 

AND OMG, JAEJOONG IS FAINTING.

 

HOLY .

 

Why? Why does it have to be me who gets caught up in these disastrous situations? Maybe I just witnessed a murder? I violent abuse?

 

What to do what to do?

 

I tried to scream, but somehow my lungs weren't working properly.

 

So I ran.

 

I ran to the nearest classroom, slammed open the door.

 

PANT.... help...PANT” I can't breathe...

 

Excuse me miss, do you want anything?” The teacher asked with a weird look on her face.

 

HELP!!! (yes! My vocals are back!) HELPP!!! I JUST SAW A MASKED PERSON SMASH JAEJOONG IN THE HEAD WITH A TENNIS RACKET!!! JAEJOONG'S DEAD!!”

 

A loud gasp went throughout the classroom.

 

I sighed in relief, PHEWF I finally let it out.

 

Next thing I know, I feel a whoosh of wind go past me.

 

WTF?”

 

Omg, is that _______ running in the speed of light out the classroom?

____!?!??!!

 

~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

OMG. I've done it now... Just a week and I've already mucked up.

 

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.

 

I ran out the building and towards the school entrance, just in time to see a red Lamborghini start to pull out, it had tinted windows, but I could vaguely make out a sagging figure leaning against the window of the passenger seat. I ran for my BMW Con-V.

 

In the car I reached the side pocket and pulled out my heat censoring laser sunglasses. I quickly put them on and drove the direction of the red Lamborghini. Getting closer, I switched a switch on the sunglasses and a holographic panel showed me the 3D image of the heat bodies in the car in front of me.

 

There was the figure of a slender, yet petite girl, and next to her in the passenger seat was a sagging figure of... a guy who has nice abs!

 

No ______, focus... Sheezus, who knew this thing also picks up muscle structure??

 

I'm pretty sure that guy would be Jaejoong... 97% sure... I mean, it could also be her sleeping boyfriend who has the nice, superstar body?

 

I kept an even pace and a good distance behind the red Lamborghini.

 

Acting now would be stupid, I need to see where she takes Jaejoong first.

 

I whipped out my ipod. Well, my HALF ipod. If you consider an ipod with a highly secretive transmitting application and a voice controlled CIA record browser to still be an ipod, then sure.

 

I whipped off the ipod cover to reach for the small green button.

 

Gary please” I requested.

 

The face of the receptionist from the lab popped up on screen.

 

Jess! Oh, I mean ____! Hope your having fun in Korea!” She smiled.

 

Cam not now. I need Gary. NOW”

 

Ok”

 

Beep.

 

_____? I suppose something went wrong and now your in a rush?” Gary asked with a serious expression.

 

Gary, please, I need Yunho, Changmin, Junsu or Yoochun's mobile numbers, NOW. It's an emergency!”

 

Ok, I won't ask any questions” Gary replied sensing the tone.

 

I heard tapping away at Gary's intelligence computer on the other end. Remember, I'm doing this while driving, so it's really hard to multitask. I hope I don't get pulled up for umm... driving while playing around on my ipod?

 

Around 10 seconds later, Gary spoke up.

 

Yunho: 234567654567” (A/N. That's made up k?)

 

Cool thanks”.

 

The number was sent from Gary and it popped up on the screen. I pressed the blue button this time. The number was automatically dialed.

 

Yaboseyo? Who is this? I'm in class right now so hurry up and tell me what you want to say!”

 

Yunho. Jaejoong has just been abducted. The abductor is travelling to... Well right now they're going over DooBeot Bridge (made up) so hurry up and get here now! I'll text to you keep you up on track of where he is located” You said hurridly.

 

Silence.

 

Who are you and why should I trust you?” Yunho asked through the phone “Jaejoong's probably still in class right now”

 

Whatever. You can choose to believe or not. It's your loss”

 

I hung up.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

???????'s POV

 

I have a bad feeling somebody's following my car. And it's definitely not my companion, he already left after I was safely hidden in the university.

 

I checked my rearview mirror. I black BMW convertible... I need to try get it off my tail.

 

I made a sudden swerve.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

Aish, stupid girl made a sudden swerve. You know what? I'm not going to follow her, it's too much of a fuss and it might cause me to been found out.

 

I my GPS, it was equipped with a vehicle tracker. I started it up and dubbed the Red Lamborghini which turned up on my screen with my finger.

 

Done.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

?????????'s POV

 

Hmmm, looks like I was being a bit touchy. The BMW never followed me after the swerve I made.

 

Ok, I'm here.

 

I parked in front of a small coffee store.

 

I got out of my car, there was nobody around. Good. I dragged Jaejoong out of the car and along the ground. Wow. He's still unconscious. I feel kind of bad now... I don't know my own strength... I don't play tennis, I play golf... sigh... I swung the racket too hard I guess.

 

Ahhh, Seohyun, your back. And I see you brought Jaejoong with you”

 

Unni.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

They've stopped at JustCoffee” I said to my ipod.

 

It sent my words to Yunho.

 

I parked 200m from the coffee store. Sneaky of that girl, the red Lamborghini is almost perfectly hidden behind that coffee bean banner.

 

I silently crept up to the coffee store and climbed up the wall, sticking to the ledge of the roof.

 

Then I noticed.

 

Oh. People on the streets can see me if I do this. Man, I'm so stupid.

 

But then again, there's hardly anyone here. Sigh...

 

I looked around. Half of the coffee store is 2 storeys, and on the second storey there's a open window.

 

Perfect.