One Jealous Kyuhyun and One Oblivious Jaejoong

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

 

Your POV

 

We all turned to see who just entered the dance studio.

 

In front of us were 6 guys who looked about our age. No idea who they are, and what they are doing here...

 

Oppas!” The other girls smiled at the guys.

 

Hmmm, am I missing something here?

 

Oooh LOOK! A new face! Annyeong! Cheonun Leeteuk imnida” One of the guys said to me.

 

I stood up and politely bowed.

 

Annyeong, I'm ________”

 

My names Eunhyuk”

I'm Donghae”

Nice to meet you, I'm Siwon” OOOOHHH so he's the guy Bom likes huh?

Name's Heechul! Hi ______”

And I'm Ryeowook”

 

WE ARE... SUPER JUNIOR!!”

 

Hmmm, I remember someone told me something about Super Junior before...

 

Wait, didn't 2ne1 say that....

 

Hey guys, why didn't you wait for the rest of us?” A familiar voice called from just outside the studio.

 

..KYUHYUN!!

 

I remember them telling me that Kyuhyun is part of a large boy group named Super Junior!

 

Oh no...

 

Kyuhyun walked into the studio, a few moments passed and he seemed to notice that 2ne1 were in here. He waved at them.

 

Then he saw me.

 

Hi Kyuhyun” I murmured.

 

Ahhh... ______, hey” He looked down.

 

The awkwardness still exists.

 

Another 6 people entered the room and each introduced themselves to me.

 

So what are you guys doing here?” CL asked quizzically.

 

We're performing this Saturday with you guys! Didn't you know?” The guy named Sungmin smiled.

 

Oh! Really? That's cool, anyone else we're ALSO performing with?” Bom asked.

 

Yeah, there's going to be DBSK, and our manager says that MBLAQ might come, but that's only 50/50 chance MBLAQ would be able to make it.” Leeteuk explained.

 

Yo guys! I just called DBSK to tell them that we're rehearsing here, they said they're gonna come too, and they're just on their way” Heechul told us.

 

Well I suppose that this would make my job easier right? I mean, now that I can keep an eye on DBSK as well...

 

______!”

 

Hmmm?” I whipped my head around.

 

You gotta watch us perform and give comments, araso?” Hankyung told me with a smile.

 

I returned his smile, “Sure thing”

 

I could see Kyuhyun staring at me at the corner of my eye. But I decided to ignore it, otherwise it would mean more awkwardness for both of us.

 

Hi guys!!”

 

DBSK entered the room.

 

Hey _______, you're here!” Jaejoong saw me and smiled widely.

 

Hi” I said back.

 

This is fairly weird. In this room, half the people know my secret identity while the other half have absolutely no idea.

 

As I watched Super Junior dance to 'Sorry Sorry” I have to admit, I really like their music.

 

_________,” Siwon asked after they finished their first round of dancing, “Do you speak any other languages?”

 

Hmmm... I really need to think about this before I answer. During my training, I was made to learn Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, French, Spanish until I was fully fluent with each.

 

Yes, yes I do speak other languages” I said, trying to give the least amount of information as possible.”

 

Do you speak mandarin then?” Siwon asked.

 

Hahha yes, I'm actually half Chinese” I replied with a laugh.

 

Cool! We'll sing you Super Girl then, it's in Mandarin”

 

I nodded and sat back to watch them perform.

 

They were really good, although the pronunciation wasn't perfect, but it still made sense, and Hankyung's Chinese was really accurate and his dancing was great too.

 

But it wasn't Hankyung who surprised me most, it was Kyuhyun.

 

His voice was amazing, and his pronunciation is close to perfect. He looked like he was real relaxed and enjoying himself, although he still glanced at me several times whilst singing.

 

After they finished, Hankyung came up to me.

 

______, did you enjoy that performance?” He asked me in Chinese.

 

What? You speak Chinese?” I was quite shocked.

 

Yes, in fact, I AM Chinese” He continued speaking to me in Mandarin.

 

Oh! Wow! That's so cool!”

 

We had a nice convo about Korea and our views on how it is to live here.

 

Out of the corner of my eye, I could still see Kyuhyun staring at me.

 

DAMMIT KYUHYUN! STOP STARING!

 

I looked at Hankyung, “Excuse me, I need to go talk to Kyuhyun”

 

Hankyung smiled, “Go. It was nice meeting you”

 

I walked up to Kyuhyun

 

WOULD YOU QUIT STARING AT ME!” I whispered/shouted.

 

I really couldn't take it anymore. The freaky stare was REALLY getting to me.

 

Yah! ______!” Someone tapped my shoulder.

 

Jaejoong?” I gave him a puzzeled look.

 

Do you have a ride home? Want me to drive you home?” Jaejoong asked sincerely.

 

I remembered how I went home with 2ne1 today... I actually don't have a ride home, and I can't walk either, cos I don't know the way back.

 

Aish...

 

Is that really okay with you” I asked Jaejoong.

 

Sure! I just gotta finish rehearsing first.” He gave me a wide smile.

 

Dammit, Kyuhyun, stop giving Jaejoong and me death glares!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

 

While dancing to Mirotic, I smiled, remembering that I'm gonna be taking _______ home today. There's something about her, she's so intriguing.

 

She was watching us dance, I smiled at her and gave her a small wink and a smile.

 

She smiled back.

 

Boom Boom Boom Boom

 

Random... My heartbeats getting really loud and fast. Must be that I lack training these days, this dancing is really getting into me.

 

While dancing, my eyes drifted towards Suju, who were sitting there taking a break. Hmmm... Is it just me, or is Kyuhyun looking a bit weird? He keeps staring the direction of where ______ and 2ne1 is...

 

What's up with him? He looks constipated...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I hate it. I absolutely hate it.

 

________ said yes to that freak's offer of taking her home!!

 

IS SHE CRAZY?

 

WHY? DOES SHE REALLY THINK JAEJOONG IS BETTER THAN ME?

 

AISH!!