EAVESDROPPING!

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

School, next day

 

Nobody's POV

 

You walked into the admin office of the school.

 

Great. As soon as I make new friends I move to a new class, you think with a grumble.

 

After getting your new timetable, you go to your first class.

 

You bump into 2ne1 on the way.

 

_______! What happened to you yesterday? You suddenly left class!” Dara asked with a worried expression on.

 

Ohh... ummm... I went home because I wasn't feeling too well” you said. Lame excuse, you know, but you don't want EVERYONE to know about your secret identity, right?

 

Yea, well you see, none of them believed you. At least they didn't ask.

 

YAHH! _______!”

 

OH NO. HELL NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

 

You turn.

 

Oh hey Jaejoong.” You said with an annoyed, blunt voice.

 

JAEJOONG! ARE YOU OK?” Bom practically shouted. Well, can't blame her, she was the one who witnessed the kidnapping yesterday...

 

Jaejoong. You stupid rude freak. Make up some lie already. Don't tell my secret.

 

Uhhh, yea I'm fine...” He said, stealing worried glances at you.

 

Really? Bom here said you were knocked out cold and were taking away by some chick.” Minzy questioned.

 

Errr really? Well I'm ok now, and that's what matters right?” Jaejoong said.

 

The bell rang.

 

You quickly walked away without saying bye to anyone.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time.

 

Minzy's POV

 

AISH! ______ didn't go to class??” I said in an annoyed tone.

 

____ didn't turn up in class today and that really annoyed me cos I was going to further ask her about yesterday.

 

Hey, let's go find her now, she has some explaining to do” CL offered.

 

So we went to go find ______

 

We found her in the cafeteria, talking with... JAEJOONG! Something definitely happened yesterday, THESE TWO ARE SUDDENLY SO CLOSE!

 

And didn't we tell _____ that DBSK are 2ne1's biggest rivals??

 

YAH!!-” Dara started calling at ____ until I clapped my hand over .

 

Hey you know that if we ask her she'll never answer our questions properly right?” I said.

 

I knew exactly what we should do, we will EAVESDROPP!

 

Hahaha I know I'm a great friend, right? ;D

 

After some hushed planning, we four crept up towards _____ and Jaejoong, and we hid behind one of the cafeteria tables, apart from Bom, who hid behind a couch chair.

 

And the eavesdropping shall begin! YAY!

 

(Blue writing is Jaejoong, red writing is ______)

 

We really don't feel right if it's a girl who's being our protector”

 

Well I can't do anything about it! My job is my job!”

 

Huh? What are they talking about?

 

Well anyways, I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday, I really thought it was you who kidnapped me”

 

Don't worry, all that happened was being tied to a chair for 40 minutes and suffering the criticism of 5 famous pop stars!” _____ said sarcastically.

 

KIDNAPPING? TIED TO A CHAIR? ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING?

 

I'm really really sorry. And I'm also sorry for being rude”

 

I accept your apology”

 

So your in our classes now?”

 

Apparently so”

 

GASP! SO ______ DITCHED US TO BE IN DBSK's CLASSES! OH THAT GIRL IS IN FOR IT. SHE'D BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON!

 

How long are you going to stay in Korea?”

 

Pause.

 

I-I really don't know... Until the people behind all this is caught I guess? I mean, as an FBI agent I really do have to stick to my task and forget about all my personal troubles. Even if I miss home I can't go back until my job is done here.”

 

OMG. O. M. G.

 

______ IS AN FBI AGENT. DBSK IS IN DANGER.

 

Hey! I think that's all the info we need” I whispered to the fellow 'eavesdroppers' and they nodded.

 

We quickly and quietly left the cafeteria.

 

'DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?” CL screamed.

 

We all nodded hardout.

 

Now we understand.

 

I don't think we can blame ____ for anything ae, she's just doing her job”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

After the talk with Jaejoong, I felt much better. I'm kinda forgiving him, I mean, it's not his fault for being freaked out after being kidnapped right?

 

And apart from his rudeness, he doesn't seem to be that much of a bad guy... hmmm...

 

Over the days I've really thought through my feelings. Maybe I do have a crush on Kyuhyun, but my mission would not allow me to be affected by things such as love.

 

How I wish I could be free to like who I want... sigh...

 

Kyuhyun...... sorry...... I like you....... Kyuhyun..... Jaejoong..... Kyuhyun.....

 

WAIT WHAT? JAEJOONG???

 

_____!”

 

I turned. Hey! The girls are here...

 

______, we understand what your going through, we'll give you all the support you need” Bom said in a kind tone.

 

Now I'm really confused.

 

Am I dreaming? Cos nothing's making sense right now.... my love life.... my friends saying weird things?

 

Huh??” You murmur.

 

_______, we know” Minzy said chirpily.

 

know whatt??” Ok... I'm really REALLY confused now...

 

We know your an FBI agent”

 

.