Why's My Heartrate so Fast?

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

Your POV

 

After the 3 groups finished rehearsing for the day, I followed Jaejoong to his car, ignoring the death stares of Kyuhyun. I have to admit, I feel kinda guilty for rejecting him then going around with Jaejoong, but it's not really my choice and not what I want right? It's just my job...

 

Neither one of us wanted to speak first.

 

Gosh, this silence is devastating...

 

So...” I started.

 

Hmmm, I'm not gossiping or anything, I'm just quite worried” Jaejoong said in a serious tone.

 

Have you noticed a change in that kid Kyuhyun? I mean today during practice...” He trailed off, looking as if deciding whether or not he should finish his sentence.

 

I concentrated hard on him.

 

Today during practice that facial expression kinda creeped me out. I think he's suffering from severe constipation or something. He had a bitter look plastered on his face the whole time... Should I ask _______? Or shouldn't I?

 

I tried to prevent myself from laughing after reading his thoughts.

 

Severe constipation? YEAH RIGHT!

 

I couldn't help but let a giggle escape my lips.

 

I guess Jaejoong took it as a sign that I noticed the same thing as him.

 

You noticed it too? After I drop you off I'm gonna head to the pharmacy and get him some prescription medicine. It's not okay for a celebrity to be bothered by this type of situation...” Jaejoong blabbered on.

 

I didn't try to stop him.

 

OH GOD THIS IS GONNA BE CRACKUP!

 

You know? Jaejoong really isn't that bad once you get to know him... In fact, he's quite... nice and charming...

 

SHUDDUP _______. What the HELL are you thinking? YOU CAN'T THINK THAT! Especially when you have a mission at hand!

 

I thought back to Kyuhyun and the constipation thing.

 

L-i-g-h-t-b-u-l-b!

 

Me and Jaejoong chatted comfortably about music on the way back. Turned out that Jaejoong sometimes listens to Western music, and he says it's not that bad. (a/n. Made up, it possibly isn't true)

 

After the car parked in front of my house, I pretended something was on Jaejoong's top, so I leaned over and pretended to brush something off.

 

Suddenly I heard a noise.

 

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

 

HUH?

 

I was still leaning towards Jaejoong, and I was trying to find the source of the sound. After a few moments, I realised.

 

WTF? My heartbeats so unnaturally fast.

 

Weird. Huh.

 

Oh and if anyone's wondering, the whole brushing something off his shirt is a lie.

 

I actually attached a microscopic video camera onto his top.

 

This thing was gonna film the whole thing of Kyuhyun and his reaction to the constipation medicine.

 

MWAHAHHAA.

 

Oh whoops, I'm still wavering in front of Jaejoong's face.

 

Hmmm... My cheeks feel so warm right now.

 

Maybe I'm sick?

 

 

Nahhh, can't be.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

________ brsuhed something off my top.

 

She wavered in front of me for what seemed like centuries.

 

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

 

Hmmm, same sound I heard in the music studio.

 

Dammit, am I so unfit that even sitting makes my heart rate faster than normal?

 

Or is Kyuhyun's sickness passed on to me and I have uncurable constipation too?

 

D:

 

I hope not.

 

________ is still wavering in front of my face.

 

She's so pretty. Nice porcelain skin, long black hair- it looks so soft... pink lips...

 

Dayum, I never noticed she's this pretty!

 

Boom Boom Boom.

 

Stupid heart, would you shut up?

 

Then it hit me.

 

NO WAY.

 

The reason my heart is beating so fast is because...

 

No. No. No. No. NO.

 

 

Finally, _________ went back to her old place...

 

Uhhh, goodnight, Jae, thanks for taking me home” She said and quickly left the car.

 

JAE? DID SHE CALL ME JAE? SINCE WHEN WERE WE SO CLOSE?

 

But instead of feeling annoyed, I felt quite happy...

 

Now what was I thinking about like, 20 seconds ago?

 

I just remember thinking, No NO nO

 

and then a mental blank...

 

Random, does short term memory loss run in my family?

 

Hmmm...

 

 

I drove off to find a pharmacy.