Promising Protection

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

 

Your POV

 

The bell rang so I went to class. But all throughout the lesson I was thinking... Why would someone hate the DBSK boys? They seem innocent enough... Yes I bet it was just some jealous boyfriend of a fangirl... bahahaha.

 

 

20 minutes into class, we heard yelling from the corridors. With my trained instincts, I sprinted out the classroom to the direction of the yelling.

 

Confusion circulated the whole school. I couldn't find where the yelling came from.

I looked out the window of the building... and saw...

 

OMG. The DBSK boys are being cornered by a weird cloaked dude. Why aren't they fighting back? Idiots. Wait no! Oh now I see, the weird dude has a gun...

A gun..?

:O OH CRAP!

 

I jumped out the window, yea, I was on floor 3 before. It's not that high, I can jump off 5 storey buildings and still be able to land firm.

But that wasn't the case this time. I didn't look below me before I jumped.

There is a blimming bush.

YES, A BUSH. A THORNEY ONE TOO.

 

And when I landed in it, it hurt like a .

 

Limbs sore and legs scratched, I ran to save DBSK.

 

But wait, I don't have weapons either?

 

Why am I so stupid and never think before acting?

 

Hearing a sudden explosion, I thought the worse.

But no, I was only a smoke bomb... Wait, who threw the smoke bomb??

 

When the smoke cleared all I saw was... the weird assassin standing there, still pointing his gun at... nothing?

Where did DBSK go?

 

I forgot about my classes and a ran to my car.

 

I drove to the lab.

 

 

Perry's POV

 

I brought the boy's back to the gadget lab. Good thing I told some spy's to stay at the school and make sure that DBSK are unharmed.

They saved them at the last minute using our smokebombs.

 

We've already done research on DBSK so we basically know everything about them already.

 

Yunho spoke first, “Who are you, and what do you want with us? Why did you save us from that person?”

 

I chuckled inwardly. You can't expect anything different from the leader of the group.

 

We, Yunho, are the FBI”

 

They gasped.

 

I flashed my badge and certificate of verification.

 

Jaejoong then spoke, “Yes our managers have spoken to us already. So you know about the letter... Are you going to protect us from now on? Or is this a one time deal?”

 

I sighed... This was the exact decision I didn't want to make.

But I have to make up my mind

Yes. I will make sure there is someone to protect you. That person would also protect you when you go back to Korea”

 

Who?” Junsu and Yoochun asked at the same time.

 

I cannot tell you, because if I tell you who that person is is they would be in constant danger as it will then be easier for others to find out about who they are and what they are hired for.”

 

Junsu sighed in disappointment. “Then how would we even know that they are there? Protecting us?”

 

I smiled “You wouldn't need to know.”

 

Yes I know exactly who to send.

Agent Jess Lee.