Fanmeeting

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

3 days later...

 

Mmmm... Have I mentioned I love playing piano? It's lunchtime and I felt in the need of some time to myself, so I went to my favourite place...

 

The music room.

 

Seating myself in front of a piano, I started to play one of my favourite pieces...

 

'Wedding Dress' by Taeyang.

 

Yea, I prefer playing pop songs to stuff like classical music. A habit I've always had I guess...

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Jess was sitting at the piano, playing with her eye's closed, in full concentration. She didn't notice the door of the music room open and the principal walk in along with four weirdly dressed guys... She just kept on playing...

 

 

Your POV

 

Your playing's really good. Can you play any of our songs?”

 

WOAH! I jumped. Ok WHAT THE HELL? Some random can just barge in and disturb me while I'm in the middle of playing?!

 

Putting on a very annoyed face, I turned to see...

 

A very very handsome boy.

 

Ooooh awkward... hehe... I think I'd look better with a smile...

 

Oh hi, and you are?” I asked.

 

Wait, is that 4 MORE hot boys behind him???

AM I DREAMING!?

 

The very-handsome-boy-who-interrupted-my-playing chuckled. “Good, she's not a crazy fangirl” he joked.

 

Then I realized: OMG! Is this... DBSK?!

 

Even though I'm not really what you would consider a fan, I still recognised their faces off the covers of my CD's. Wow. They are just as hot when their in person other than just hot when they're at photoshoots.

 

Oh I know you” Being a FBI agent I was trained to keep my cool. Making great use of my training now.. hehe..

 

You guys are DBSK. Sure, I'll play you one of your pieces” I smiled, and placed my hands back on the piano.

 

It was 'Hug'

 

Surprisingly enough, DBSK started singing along! It was the most amazing feeling. Although I am what you would call 'very experienced' you know, with me being an FBI agent and all, but it's not every day where I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by 5 ULTRA hot guys who have such AMAZING voices.

 

After the playing and singing, they introduced themselves...

Ahhh.... so that really hot boy who interrupted my playing is Kim JaeJoong.... yum.

 

Wait. What are they doing here?

 

What are you guys doing here? I though there's a DBSK fanmeeting?” I asked.

 

Junsu laughed “The fanmeeting is located at your school, silly, and we wanted to see the music room, cos we love music”

 

I chuckled to myself, Junsu has a cute smile and he talks cute too.

 

Keeping my cool, I did a little bow and excused myself.

 

Just as I was about to head out the door, Yunho asked:

Hey, what's your name?”

 

Jess Lee. Just call me Jess.” I smiled. 'Agent Jess' I added secretly in my mind.

 

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

That Jess girl is so cute. She's so good at playing too. She's not the average fan though, you can tell, and she's special. Even though she's not a fan, not all girls can keep their cool when faced with us, the 5 handsome gods of the East.

 

I looked around desperately for a mirror. Damn, no mirrors, I'll have to deal with the shiney surface of the piano then.

 

Vain much, Jaejoong?” Yunho's ridiculing voice came from behind me.

 

Hey I was just making sure I look okay” I replied and stuck my tongue out.

 

Well boys, would you like to continue the orientation?” The school principal asked us.

 

Sure thing”