Not A Big Deal

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

After school.

 

After saying goodbye to my best friends Sarah, Elle, and Becka, I walked to the parking lot of our school and jumped in my Maserati GranCabrio convertible. Oh did I mention that my school is for the privileged? Yea... I hate to admit this fact, but the people who go to our school have the reputation of being rich snobs. Which really ISN'T TRUE!

 

I drove to a old looking building which was about 10 minutes drive from my school. Believe it or not, this building may look shabby outside, but mannn... you haven't seen what in it! Secret FBI headquarters. It was closed off to public because the building was apparently 'unsafe to enter' because the building is 'unstable'.

 

Yea right, The construction of the building is truly super intricate, the pieces of broker cement put on the outside on purpose are only for camouflaging purposes.

 

As soon as I entered the back door, I am faced with a flash looking interior with classy wall decorations and constantly-kept-clean carpet. As soon as I get to the reception, the woman's eyes light up at the sight of me.

 

“Jess! Your finally here! Perry is waiting for you in the gadgets lab in underground level 3.”

 

“Thanks Cam” I smiled.

 

Getting into the elevator, I glanced at the security camera hidden at the top corner. I winked at it and laughed inwardly. FBI are so stupid sometimes. Everyone knows security cameras would be hidden in the top corners of the elevators. They need more imagination.

 

The elevator doors opened, revealing the gadgets lab.

 

This place has never failed to surprise me, I thought as I looked around at the scientists who were busy at their work in creating more advanced gadgets.

 

“Jess, you're here” Perry popped up in front of me, wearing a pair of the most ridiculous looking sunglasses. xD Green frames with red plastic wings sticking out the sides?

 

“HAHAHAHAHAH! Perry! Is that even a gadget? I thought they were supposed to be suttle?”

 

“Hahaha don't worry, we're not going to use these. They were just for fun. They look cool don't they though?” Perry smiled.

 

I swear, sometimes he's so childish.

 

“Anyways, fun aside... I received some top secret information from Korea. They would like help as this showed up in DBSK's dorm” Perry said while pointing at the computer.

 

On the screen was a scanned version of a letter. The words weren't written, but stuck onto a sheet of white paper. The words look like they were cut from a newspaper? But from the different fonts you can tell that they're not from the same newspaper.

 

It read:

 

DBSK,

We are watching you. If you don't disband immediately there will be consequences. We have the ability to hurt you, and those you love

 

Watch out. We may strike when you least expect it.

 

Wow... Someone's quite aggressive. Wait... DBSK... DBSK... OH! I listen to their music!

 

So Jess, you do know that DBSK are coming to New York in three days for a fanmeeting right?”

 

Umm... I truly have no idea...

 

Err sorry Perry, I don't know. I mean, I listen to their music, but I really don't give much about their band and what they do, you know? I'm not really a fangirl.” Got that right, with my complex life, there is no TIME to even THINK about being a fan of some band.

 

Well Jess, that's ok. Anyways, let's go into some details about this letter...” Perry started explaining the letter and how it came about.

 

25 minutes later...

 

Phewf. I don't understand the big deal. Just because some antifan or something made a letter and it mysteriously turned up in DBSK's dorm, it doesn't mean anything urgent right?

I mean, it could even be a jealous boyfriend of some girl who is in love with DBSK or something and starts blackmailing DBSK with empty threats that would never happen.

 

And now Perry rambles on and on and now I find out that really, there is no mission!

Because there's really nothing I can do!

I bet Perry was just hoping that I would be a fan, so that I would be willing to go and search up details about some random band.

 

Yea right, like I'm the kinda girl who does that.

 

Finally free!

 

Driving home, I play a random CD in the car. A song comes up. 'Hug' by DBSK. Even though I really don't give about their personal lives, I have to admit, their voices are beautiful...