Confessions in the Dance Room

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

THEY KNOW.

 

OH HELL NO.

 

_______, it's okay if you hang out with DBSK, we will understand” Dara said.

 

And to help you with that, we will force ourselves to be friends with DBSK as well so that you can do your job and still be with friends at the same time” Minzy said chirpily.

 

Ummm thanks guys, but who told you?”

 

Errr, we were listening to you talking to Jaejoong...” CL said apologetically.

 

But it's not that bad, I mean, good thing we know now!” Bom said enthusiatically.

 

Wow, let's see how this will work out now shall we?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

 

After School

 

I haven't properly talked to ______ since, well, getting rejected.

 

I still feel kinda sad...

 

I walked home, well, back to the apartment I'm sharing with the rest of Super Junior.

 

I was greeted by a enthusiastic looking Sungmin.

 

Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, don't be so down! This weekend we have a performance, we gotta go practice no!” He told me with a smile.

 

Huh... Really? Oh”

 

Aee! What's wrong? We'll be performing with DBSK, it's gonna be FUNNN!!”

 

I really don't want to. The past few days I've been seeing ________ with Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK a lot. She's even changed her classes and there are rumours that her classes are now all the same as DBSK's.

 

No, of course I'm not jealous... I'm just...

 

Jealous.

 

Why is _______ trying to get so close to DBSK?

 

Are they really that much better than me?

 

Oh well, best idea is to forget ________ and get on with my life.

 

Hello? Kyuhyun-ah, wakey wakey! Your drifting to Lala Land there?” Sungmin waved his hand in front of my face.

 

Whoops, forgot he was still there.

 

Oh and I forgot to mention, 2ne1 is also performing.” He added.

 

Great, and now _______'s best friends. Yay.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

CL's POV

 

 

GUYS GUYS GUYS! GUESS WHAT? WE'RE PERFORMING THIS SATURDAY!!” I yelled out when I received the text from our manager.

 

______ had come over to ours and we were just chinchillin and chatting.

 

What? Really? But that's like, in 4 days!!” Bom groaned.

 

Does that mean we have to go practice now?” Dara asked.

 

Yup.” I said. Personally, I didn't want to practice either. Damn, we were going to have a nice long chat with _________ today and make her spill EVERYTHING. And now we have practise? Aish...

 

Can _______ come with us? Please please please!” Minzy bounced on the couch.

 

I nodded.

 

We headed over to the dance studio that was closest to our apartment.

 

We stepped inside, really to start long, hard hours of dance practice.

 

After practising “I don't care” 2 times through, we took a break and sat down with ______.

 

Somehow she looked a bit out of it.

 

Ae, ______ what's wrong?” Bom asked, I guess she noticed it too.

 

Ahh, it's nothing. Just... After what happened yesterday I think I really need to keep a better eye on DBSK” _______ sighed.

 

Hey don't worry, I don't think anything would be wrong, and plus, they'd probably be hanging together at their house right now so it'll be pretty hard for anything to really happen to them” I reasoned.

 

_______ nodded slowly. “You guys are really good” She said smiling at us.

 

Ok then, if you want to change the subject, then sure!

 

Minzy suddenly perked up with a huge smile on her face.

 

Hahahha _______ I remember that we have some unfinished business to deal with” Minzy said with a cute, hyper, evil smirk. Wow that girl sure can put a lot of expression into her smirks. Hahahhaa

 

Mmmm?” ______ said, still a little out of it.

 

You know...” Minzy continued then did a evil wink. “Cough. Ya know? THE convo?”

 

Ummm okay, now I'm confused too. Looks like Minzy's up to no good.

 

Hmmmm?” _______ asked, still half daydreaming.

 

You knoowwww, that conversation we had when we only met you?” Minzy winked again.

 

Uh oh, I think I know where this is heading...

 

About..... Crushes?” Minzy continued with an evil smile.

 

Yea, well you see, I didn't tell the girls about the Kyuhyun incident, so I doubt they know the danger in Minzy's words.

 

I have a really bad feeling that this conversation is going to be very awkward for both me AND _______.

 

I could tell that _____ is now completely down to earth and freaked out by Minzy's words.

 

C-c-crushes?” She stuttered.

 

I feel your pain, ______, this is a painful subject for both of us.

 

OOOOOH! TELL TELL TELL!” Dara started doing a little dance.

 

Ummm.... Errrr.... Welll” ______ fidgeted with her hair, obviously wanting to avoid the subject. Can't blame her. To be asked out by a guy who was her friend who she didn't like back.

 

.

 

I actually don't know” She finally concluded.

 

OH COME ON! TELL US! WE'LL TELL YOU WHO WE LIKE!” Exclaimed Bom.

 

No no no no! This can't happen! I can't tell _____ who I like! It'll be too awkward!

 

I-” ______ paused. “You guys do notice that whoever I like I can't be with them anyways because of who I am and what situation I'm in right?” She asked.

 

Yes, we got that, but just tell. Please?” Minzy asked sweetly.

 

Ummm” ______ took a deep breathe. “I don't know. I think I LIKED Kyuhyun, but not really anymore, and I think I might've like Jaejoong, but I'm not very clear either” She said truthfully.

 

I gasped in my head. So she used to like Kyuhyun? But then why did she reject him?

 

OOOHHH!” Dara gasped. She took a quick nervous glance at me.

 

Okay, your turn” _______ did a little smile.

 

I.... like.....” Minzy thought for a bit “Mir of MBLAQ. I met him at one of the concerts and he's really funny and man, he's HOT!”

 

Everyone giggled, apart from me. I need to think up a way to get out of this situation.

 

Well, I think I like Lee Joon” Dara confessed. “I met him at that same concert and he is sooooooo handsome”

 

_______ laughed. “I've never heard of these people but I'll make sure that I go home today and learn something about them, seeing that my best friends like them ae?” She winked.

 

Bom's turn.

 

Personally, I think Siwon is really charming” Bom said.

 

Damn. My turn.

 

Uhhhhh..... I-I.....I....” I can't get the words out. 2Ne1 knows anyways, but what would ____'s reaction be??

 

She likes Kyuhyun” Minzy blurted out.

 

Great, thanks. I felt both relief and annoyance after Minzy told everyone.

 

I closed my eyes and lay back, wanting to have some quiet time to myself.

 

But the silence was really annoying. I sat up again and opened my eyes.

 

______ was staring straight at me with a small smile.

 

Really, it's impossible to hate this girl even though you both may be fighting over the same guy...

 


“YO YO YO MAN! LOOK WHO'S IN DA HOUSE!”

 

huh?