JAEJOONG DOESN'T LIKE MBLAQ??

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

Our boss told us that there's a girl who goes to this school who needs help with her mission in protecting DBSK, right?” The guy named G.O asked with a smile.

 

Yes, that would be me” I replied, trying my hardest not to stutter and embarrass myself.

 

Cool then! What do we need to do to help?” Mir said. Wow, he's cute too.

 

W-well, you see, I need someone to help me spy on Lee Soo Man, and also on the SNSD girls.” I told them the situation I was in.

 

After explaining for some time, I think they got it. However, they seemed a little fidgety.

 

What's wrong?” I asked them.

 

Well you see, we're part of Rain's entertainment company, so it would feel weird if we spied on Lee Soo Man or the SNSD girls. If we're found out, then people might get the wrong idea...” Thunder stated.

 

Oh right. I forgot. They are celeb's too.

 

Sigh... What to do then?

 

Maybe... one of the boys can pretend to be in a relationship with a SNSD girl?

 

Or.... Pretend that they're the long lost son of Lee Soo Man?

 

Hahaha yea, I don't think so.

 

Even though it's risky we can still do it, stealthily.” Joon knocked me out of my thoughts and wink at me.

 

Oh WOW. That's some smile you got there buddy.

 

Hey! One of us could pretend to be in a relationship with one of the girls in SNSD! Then it'll be good cover and we may be able to get some info out of them!” SeungHo exclaimed.

 

What? DAMMIT, THAT WAS MY IDEA!

 

THAT FREAK STOLE MY IDEA!

 

AISH.

 

Hmmm, that's a good idea, but which one of us is going to go then?” G.O asked quizzically.

 

We all stared at Joon.

 

Well duh, he's like the absolute hottie with the concrete abs!

 

Whha!? ME? WITH THOSE... NO!” Joon pulled a disgusted expression on.

 

You have to, it's your job” I told him sternly.

 

NOOOOO!” Joon whined.

 

Seungho can accompany you” G.O smirked.

 

WHA? WHY ME?” Seungho also whined.

 

YAY!” Joon was happy now, at least.

 

The rest of us will spy on Lee Soo Man.” Mir concluded.

 

Cool. Everything is going waaaaaay smoothly.

 

Takes the load of pressure off me.

 

I smiled.

 

________! HUH? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE NEXT TO YOU?!”

 

Huh? Jaejoong? Why's he here?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV.

 

 

_______ didn't come to class, I was worried that something had happened to her.

 

Where was she??

 

I decided to excuse myself from class and I went to look for her at her locker.

 

No-one there. Odd.

 

I ran outside to the main entrance of the school.

 

OH THERE SHE IS!

 

Relief washed over me. Man I was worried.

 

No, wait I wasn't worried. Why WOULD I be worried? Heh. I was probably just worried because she was supposed to be protecting us then she goes missing so how does she protect us so we'll be in trouble blah blah.

 

That did not make any sense but to conclude:

PSH. I WOULD NEVER BE WORRIED FOR ________, SHE'S JUST SOME RANDOM GIRL I MET A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.

 

Just guna keep telling myself that.

 

_______!” I called out to her. Until I realised there were 5 guys right next to her. GASP!

HUH? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE NEXT TO YOU?” I called.

 

________ whipped around.

 

Jaejoong! Come over her a minute! These are my new helpers! M...M...” She paused.

 

The guy standing next to her helped her finish, “MBLAQ” he said.

 

MBLAQ? MBLAQ?

 

THAT BOY GROUP WHO ALMOST STOLE AWAY OUR FANS?

 

I don't hate them, I just, prefer them not to be so popular...

 

Wait... So now they're working with ________.

 

OH I AM NOT HAPPY.

 

I don't want you to work with them” I blurted outloud.

 

Huh? Why?” ______ looked confused.

 

Because... Because...” I trailed off. Because what, Jaejoong? Because what? I don't even know why I said that. Why don't I want her to work with them?

 

I searched my head for an answer.

 

The only thing that came out was: cos I don't want her to be taken away from me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

You watched as Jaejoong struggled to answer your question.

 

You heartrate quickened.

 

Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want me to work with them because... he's jealous?

 

Yea right, ______ , he's a SUPERSTAR. I'm only here to protect them. It's normal for me to maybe start liking him, but not normal for him to start liking me.

 

So just... BLEH!

 

It's so hard to live and love these days! I have to control my feelings in case I fall for a celebrity which I DO NOT WISH TO DO.

 

Jaejoong still couldn't answer.

 

He turned his back and walked back to class.

 

I sighed. I wish I didn't start to like you. 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is slightly boring, it was kinda rushed.

Exams soon so less or no updates these couple of days, sorry.

Hope your enjoying the story so far.

Thanx for reading :)

~Sunny, aka. hello184435