MY MEGA AWESOME PLAN

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

I woke up the next morning in a good mood. The weathers so nice, the air's so fresh.

 

I decided to walk to school instead of driving.

 

YAH! _______!”

 

I chuckled when I saw who it was. DBSK

 

I waved back at them, almost bursting out in laughter when I saw Junsu sticking his tongue out at me with his head out the window.

 

They're so cute.

 

Then something caught my eye.

 

A girl. She was walking really quickly along the pathway on the other side of the road.

 

She looks so.... familiar.

 

I gasped with realisation.

 

That young girl, the innocent looking one, who helped that kidnap Jaejoong!

 

I kept my eye on her. Obviously she didn't notice me, or she doesn't recognise me.

 

I saw her walking towards our school.

 

I'm pretty sure she doesn't attend here!

 

But why is she wearing our school uniform??

 

Just before she entered the gates, I grabbed her from behind, one hand covering and the other pulling her with me into a nearby bush.

 

Shhh... Don't worry, I won't do anything to you, but you have to tell me what your doing.”

 

I turned her around to face me.

 

She blinked with fear. Then I guess it hit her.

 

I opened her eyes wide.

 

Yooftephaooonifoo...” Her voice was muffled as I was still covering .

 

I let go, I kinda trusted her not to scream for some reason.

 

Your that unni who saved Jaejoong-shi!” She exclaimed

 

Yes. I trust you okay? I know you don't want to do this.” I focused on her and read her thoughts of make sure.

 

She looked down and murmured, “Your right, unni, I don't want to be doing this, but I really have no choice. Please, I'll tell you, I don't want to be a bad person.”

 

I could tell she was telling the truth.

 

I listened while she told me her mission and what her unni's wanted her to do.

 

I have a plan.

 

And this time, that who ran away last time won't be so lucky.

 

MWAHAHAH

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

I got to my locker to get my books out for my first class until I felt a tap on my back.

 

Hmm?” I turned around, “Oh ______?”

 

Behind her were the rest of DBSK.

 

_______ had a serious look on her face, and so the the guys.

 

Ummm... Is something up?” I asked.

 

Come with me” _______ said, turned her back and started walking off, with the guys following behind her.

 

Dude, what's up?” I mouthed to Changmin.

 

He shrugged.

 

Weird.

 

I took my books, locked up my locker and followed behind.

 

We stopped at... the janitor's closet???

 

Now I'm getting nervous... What's going on?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

You led DBSK into the janitors closet.

 

You were planning to tell them about your plan.

 

After walking in and shutting the door, you all sat on the ground.

 

You started to unpack your bag. Good thing I always take my gadgets with me, you think.

 

You took a deep breathe.

 

Ok. Guys, don't ask any questions yet, just let me explain. Something's popped up and we need to prevent anything from happening to you guys.

 

I'll start the story now.

 

Remember that day that Jaejoong got kidnapped? Yes well you see, that was by these two girls. I noticed that one of them was being forced into doing all this bad stuff. And this morning...”

 

You explained about what happened this morning. You also explained your plan.

 

We need to know what their intentions are, so today, you are going to be captured. Got that?”

 

~~~~~

Your POV

 

 

Huh?” Changmin and Jaejoong said that the same time.

 

Meaning that, this girl, Seohyun, will kidnap you, and take you to where she needs to. Then I would follow behind. You guys need to find out what their intentions are, and at the last moment I will come and save you all, gottit?”

 

Whaa? So your risking our lives, huh...” Jaejoong said with a huff. Damn you, do you have to be so blunt?

 

What kinda protector are you if your gonna hand us to the scary people who want us gone?” Jaejoong continued.

 

I shot him a glare.

 

I SAID, I WILL SAVE YOU BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS” I re-declared.

 

Oh really?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

 

And to make sure you guys are safe... I'm giving you my spare gadgets...” Damn, I actually don't want to. I love my gadgets, I don't want to give them away like freebies!

 

Suddenly all the guys had smiles on their faces.

 

TEMPORARILY give them to you” I said.

 

First I handed each of them a sonic-wave laser ring, as I had quite a few spares.

 

I handed Jaejoong the M&M smoke bombs.

Yunho was in charge of the wristband communicator.

Junsu got the pellets of laughing gas.

Yoochun got the voice impersonator.

And Changmin got the tranquillising dart firer.

 

I showed them how to use them.

 

Part A of my plan is complete.

 

 

During break, I went and found Seohyun. You told her that the plan would start 10 minutes after break.

 

I was pretty pleased with her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

As break ended, DBSK met with me in the janitor's closet.

 

You guys know how to act right?” I asked again.

 

Yup” Junsu said chirpily.

 

You guys will have to act like you've just woken from being unconscious after Seohyun gets you to the factory” I told them.

 

Seohyun?” Yoochun asked. “That name sounds familiar.”
 

You took them out to the side of the garden and met with Seohyun.

 

SEOHYUN?” Changmin said in a surprised voice.

 

Hi, oppas” Seohyun said timidly.

 

WHY? SEOHYUN, WHY?” Changmin continued exasperated.

 

I'm sorry... unni she...- “

 

I cut her off. “Part B of plan starts now. No more questions and get moving”

 

They got into Seohyun's car and acted limp, as I had instructed.

 

CRUD. I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I DIDN'T BRING MY CAR.

 

WAIT!!” I yelled at Seohyun's car which was starting to drive off.

 

But nobody heard me.

 

OH MY GOD. I THINK I JUST SCREWED UP.