Misunderstanding

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

I pulled up at Super Juniors apartment and knocked on the door, medicine in hand.

 

Ryeowook answered the door

 

Hey Jaejoong, what's up?” He asked.

 

Is Kyuhyun here?”

 

Yea, he's in his room.”

 

Is it just me or has he been acting quite down lately?” I asked, worrying for Kyuhyun.

 

Hmmm, yes I guess, he's been really quite and always has a weird look on his face.” Ryeowook said thoughtfully.

 

That's right then. I better give him the medication so he feels better by Saturday.

 

I walked into Kyu's room.

 

Ae, Kyuhyun?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

 

 

I heard someone open the door and call my name. I turned my head slowly.

 

I saw Jaejoong.

 

Aish, jealousy is making me see things.

 

Whatever.

 

Stupid hallucination.

 

I turned my head back and continued staring at the wall.

 

Someone patted me on my shoulder.

 

'OMG! WHAT THE HELL?” I yelled.

 

I turned and saw Jaejoong looking at me all weird.

 

Kyuhyun, are you alright?” He asked in a worried tone. “It's just me, Jaejoong”

 

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! But aren't you a illusion. Whoops. Maybe I'm not hallucinating.

 

Huh.

 

Wait, then what IS Jaejoong doing in my room???

 

I thought I was hallucinating, sorry” I murmured, not thinking that he would hear.

 

But he did, and he chuckled.

 

My god, how I hate him right now.

 

So are you feeling alright lately, Kyuhyun?” He asked me.

 

Shmeh” I said as a reply.

 

I'm so sorry about that” He said in a worried tone.

 

!?

 

HE KNOWS? ________ TOLD HIM ABOUT THE THINGY THING THING WITH HER REJECTING ME AND LEAVING ME FOR YOU??

 

I stared at him with wide eyes.

 

You know!?”

 

Yes, yes I do know.” He sighed.

 

Oh, well then you must know how I feel right?” I said in a very very annoyed tone.

 

Yes, and no. I mean, I've never experienced it myself, but I know that it must be very painful?”

 

Huh. You have guts man, to actually come up to me when I'm in this state” I sneered.

 

Well seeing that he knows, he must know how much I hate him right? So no point being all polite and kind anymore.

 

WHAT? DO YOU MEAN IT'S CONTAGIOUS?” Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

Heartbreak, jealousy and depression? Contagious? I don't think so?

 

Err, no... “ I said.

 

Oh, good. Well anyways, I just came here to help, and I know what would make you feel better” he said to me with a smile.

 

Yea right, what's he gonna do? Mend my heart and make me stop liking _______, or is he going to leave ________ so that I wouldn't be so goddamn jealous?

 

He shoved a brown paper bag into my hands.

 

Here, after you take this medicine, you would feel better”

 

Huh? I didn't know such medication existed. Sounds like those fairy tales where fairy's make those stupid potions which cure people of heartbreak and sadness and make them all hyper.

 

Maybe.... Jaejoong is trying to poison me? Nah,,, he won't do that... right?

 

I opened the brown paper bag, and in it was a small pill container.

 

I read the prescription out loud.

 

Digestion tablets to help High Level Indigestion and Constipation.”

 

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

 

I whipped my head around and turned to Jaejoong.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? CONSTIPATION? WHAT????? ARE YOU TRYING TO RIDICULE ME?” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

So loud that the other Suju members all came crowding in front of my open door to watch the drama.

 

FML.

 

Jaejoong looked hurt, “I thought you had constipation? That's why you've been acting strange lately? So I went and bought you some medication so that you would feel better by Saturday.”

 

This guy is..... CRAZY.

 

NO!!! WTF? I AM NOT CONSTIPATED! AND FOR A MINUTE THERE I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU KNEW WHAT THE SITUATION IS! AISHHH!”

 

I heard laughing from the door, and looked to see the whole of Super Junior crowded there, obviously trying not to laugh.

 

EVERYONE GET OUT!!!!” I yelled.

 

Every left, including Jaejoong, who looked really hurt and sorry.

 

I actually felt kinda bad.

 

Hey...” I called out to him.

 

He turned, “Sorry...” He murmured.

 

Don't worry about it, it's good you actually care... It's just, I've been through a lot lately and I guess that I got the wrong idea and we were talking about two different things at the same time without realising ae...” I said softly. I was truly quite sorry.

 

Don't be mad....” He said and left.

 

AISH...

 

Sungmin walked into the room.

 

Yo, Kyu man, are you alright?”

 

yea, I guess.”

 

I really wanted to be alone right now, but I can't, cos I share a room with Sungmin and if I shoo him out, he'll have nowhere to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

________'s POV.

 

 

I called Jaejoong at 10pm to make sure everyone in DBSK was safe in their apartment.

 

Yaboseyo?”

Hey Jaejoong, it's just me, ________”

Oh hi!”
“How are you? Did everyone get home safe?”

Yep.”

Mmmm.... Did you get Kyuhyun some medication?”

Ahhh, about that, I think he's mad at me”

 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I laughed in my mind.

 

Huh? Why?”

Turns out he's not constipated... Well he got pretty pissed at me.”

Oh ok... Well I'll see you tomorrow then?”

Mmmm k. See you then”

Goodnight Jae”

Goodnight _____-ah”

 

I hung up.

 

2 seconds of silence.

 

Then I couldn't hold it in any longer.

 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!”

 

After 10 minutes of continuous laughter, I finally calmed myself down and went to bed.

 

I thought over my life.

 

Mmmm, it's so nice to be in a new environment and already having so many cool, understanding, caring friends.

 

2ne1....

 

DBSK.....

 

Super Junior.....

 

I was drifting off to sleep. The last thought on my mind was

 

Jaejoong....