MY MEGA AWESOME PLAN - Part 2

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~

I ran home as fast as I could. But still not fast enough. I hopped into my car and the tracking system. I mean, I've got the car tracked and all, but what if I get there too late? It took me 20 minuted getting home! And the factory Seohyun took DBSK to is in the opposite direction!

 

I started driving very fast, it was a wonder that I didn't get caught for speeding.

 

I pulled around the last corner and saw the factory.

 

I looked at the time.

 

It's been 20 minutes since I left home.

 

Which means... 40 minutes since they left for this factory!

And judging from the distance this place is from school, they should've arrived 30 minutes ago???

 

SHIIITTT!!

 

I jumped out of the car and ran to the building while doing math in my head.

 

I took out my gun – yes I have a real gun! - and I took a peep from the main entrance of the factorie.

 

I saw them.

 

Oh no, this is going to be hard. There's like, nowhere to hide in the factory.

 

I put on my censoring glasses and zoomed in on the girl's hands.

 

Crap. She's holding a knife.

 

And there's a bulge in her jacket pocket. You never know, it could be a gun.

 

I scanned the top of the building. There were some broken windows which didn't have glass.

 

Goal.

 

I slipped on my wall climbing gloves and shoe covers. These helped we climb walls easily as they were able to keep me stuck on surfaces.

 

I climbed up the outer wall of the factory till I go to the windows.

 

Making sure I didn't cut myself on the broken glass, I climbed though the windows. I was round 6 metres off the ground.

 

I spied the and the DBSK boys. They were all tied to chairs with their hands ties together at the back. Good. They'll be able to activate the sonic-wave laser rings.

 

I took out my soundwave amplifying, and put it in my ear.

 

That's much better, I can hear their conversation now.

 

(the girl- Jessica's words in pink. Jaejoong's words in dark blue. Yunho's words in green. Changmin's words in light blue. Yoochun's words in purple. Junsu's words in brown.)

 

I still don't get it

 

You don't have to. All you need to know is that you guys are going to be history”

 

But you said that someone's instructing you?

 

Hahaha, that doesn't matter anymore. I am more than willing to do this

 

Who? Who is the actual person who wants us gone?

 

I can't tell you that

 

But then what are your intentions?”

 

Jeez, Jaejoong, try be more subtle. Don't make her suspicious.

 

HAHAHAHA. My intentions... heh... there's no point telling you anyways. I cannot see even one reason I should tell you

 

There is a reason. The reason is – we want to know.

 

Yea, like that's gonna change anything.” The girl smirked. I know her name. Seohyun told me before. But I'm NEVER going to use it, cos it's TOO similar to my English name. UGH.

 

Don't do this” Yunho's words were firm.

 

Yunho. You know what? I hate you. I HATE ALL OF YOU GUYS. GO DIE!”

 

. I took off my wall climbers and stuffed them in my small bag.

 

I jumped and landed silently. No need to cause a fuss.

 

But that heard me anyways.

 

(a/n. Back to normal, no more coloured writing anymore, fyi)

 

YOU!” She screamed.

 

Me?” I smirked at her.

 

YOU ALWAYS RUIN MY PLANS. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

 

You don't need to know.” I said.

 

I snapped my fingers twice. It was the signal that I taught the DBSK boys before.

 

I saw them fidget. Good. They're activating their sonic-wave laser rings.

 

I watched as either of them loosened themselves up, subtly, making sure to keep their hands still behind the chair as too look as if they're still tied up.

 

I glanced at Jessica. She was scanning the space behind me.

 

What?” I chuckled.

 

Heh, don't think I'm stupid. I've watched action movies before. When someone snaps their fingers it means a whole bunch of other people are gonna pop out of nowhere to help you right?” She said as-a-matter-of-factly.

 

I couldn't contain myself.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” I laughed out loud.

 

Oh man, this girl is soooooo stupid.

 

She completely misinterpreted my actions. So funny xD

 

What are you laughing at?” She fumed, obviously not liking to be laughed at.

 

Doesn't matter” I replied, trying to not laugh at her facial expression.

 

Your right. It doesn't matter, because now these boys are going to DIE” She gave me the evils and turned back to DBSK.

 

 

I gave the guys another signal. Ooops. I forgot to teach them which order they should go. Oh well, they can all use the gadgets at the same time.

 

Junsu threw a pellet and it exploded in front of the .

 

She started laughing continuously.

 

Changmin took out the firer and fired a tranquilising dart at her.

 

She plopped on the ground, unconcious.

 

HEY! NO FAIR! I DON'T GET TO USE MY GADGET!” Jaejoong complained.

 

What does he think this is? A GAME?

 

I ran up to them and asked if they were ok. They all nodded and I pulled them along to my car.

 

I saw Seohyun standing outside the factory, with a depressed look on her face.

 

Seohyun-ah, thank you” Changmin said with a small smile.

 

Seohyun just looked down and avoided our gazes.

 

Jessica's in the factory. You better go get her in a minute, she's unconcious, but she'll wake up in 2 hours, no life threats, ok?” I said gently to her.

 

Seohyun did a little nod.

 

I felt kinda bad for this girl. Aish...

 

See you around Seohyun-ah” I said, and we left.

 

 

~~~~~~~

On the car ride back to school.

 

 

I was driving the guys back to school until I heard a strange convo at the back seats.

 

Hmmm? Who spilled M&M's on the ground?” Junsu asked.

NO JUNSU! DON'T EAT THAT!” I heard Jaejoong exclaim out loud.

 

I knew what was coming next.

 

BOOM!

 

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a very freaked out Junsu with his cheeks puffed out.

 

He slowly opened his mouth.... to reveal...

 

Piles of ash and black smoke come out.

 

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

 

The whole car was filled with laughter.

 

Good thing that stuff isn't poisonous.