STUPID GODDAMN CHAIR!

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

OMFG. I AM SO STUPID. I'VE COMPLETELY BLOWN MY COVER.

 

Why didn't I run? I don't know! My legs wouldn't carry me anywhere!

 

Great now Jaejoong knows. He's glaring at me like he's gonna eat my face.

 

I KNEW IT!” He screamed at me.

 

No point leaving now, it's too late anyways. Sigh..

 

I KNEW YOU WERE THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO GET RID OF US” He continued.

 

Now that was uncalled for.

 

WTF? I WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU!” I yelled back at him.

 

YEA RIGHT, THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE, WHILE I'M TIED TO A CHAIR?!”

 

Oh. Umm. Hmm.

 

I quickly undid him from the chair.

 

Bad move. He swung his fist at me.

 

HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” I said while dodging, “I DON'T CONSIDER THIS AS A THANK YOU!”

 

WHY SHOULD I SAY THANK YOU IF YOU KIDNAPPED ME?”

 

I DIDN'T ING KIDNAP YOU!”

 

AE! WHAT'S GOING ON?” Now that wasn't me OR Jaejoong.

 

We both yelling and turned to the doorway. Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun were standing there.

 

SHE-” Jaejoong points at me “KIDNAPPED ME!”

 

All eyes me.

 

Look-” I tried to stay calm, “Jaejoong, you don't have enough evidence that it was me. You got knocked out and just cos you woke up to find me in the same room DOES NOT MEAN I WAS THE KIDNAPPER!”

Ok, maybe keeping my cool is harder than I thought.

 

Well if it wasn't you then WHO WAS IT?” Jaejoong yelled.

 

These two girls who just escaped. Omfg, I just saved you ok? I followed the red Lamborghini here and stopped them from doing what they were planning to do to you!”

 

They all stared at me in suspicion.

 

Oh gawd, they don't believe me.

 

I-” Should I tell? No choice ae, it's either blow cover or go with being the kidnapper.

 

I-” Sigh... “I am a FBI agent.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

Silence...

 

I opened in time to see the 5 guys pounce on me, and grab my limbs.

 

WTF? Not was I was going for.

 

Ouch ouch ouch, this angle is painful for my arms!

 

Yes yes, I am now tied to a blimming chair.

 

'HEY! WHAT? I AM HERE TO PROTECT YOU NOT HARM YOU AND YOU TIE THE GOOD PERSON TO A CHAIR?”

 

Yea right. Evidence first” Jaejoong sneered. Omg this dude is really getting on my nerves.

 

Be more polite Jae, maybe she's telling the truth” Yunho scolded Jaejoong. “So ______ is it okay if you give us evidence first before we trust you?”

 

Thank you, Yunho! I glared at Jaejoong. He should learn more from Yunho.

 

Sigh... Take out my ipod from my left jacket pocket” I instructed.

 

Changmin took out my ipod.

 

Take off the cover... Yes, now press the green button, uh huh, that one.”

 

'Hello? Jess?” Cam's face popped up on the screen.

 

JESS?” The five gasped. I knew what they were thinking. Probs something like: OMO! _____ IS JESS! JESS IS _______!!

 

Yes, you idiots, it is me.

 

Yah! Changmin, turn the screen towards me!” I ordered Changmin.

 

Cam had a shocked expression on

 

______! You've blown your cover!”

 

I know Cam, some problems came up and now I need evidence that I am a FBI agent, it's the only way out of this. Can you transfer to Gary please?”

 

 

 

 

30 mins later.

 

We're still in the coffee house.

 

And it's dead silent.

 

Yep, they know I am truly an FBI agent now but somehow they seem to be in a trance and I'm still tied to the goddamn chair.

 

Oh yea, ummm, it's awkward cos, uhhh, DBSK had to watch while I got scolded by Gary for being so slack on the protection, allowing Jaejoong to be kidnapped in the first place.

 

So.... I swear, this is like in the movies where it's so silent that you can hear the crickets chirping outside.

 

Someone seriously needs to break the silence.

 

Well.......” I started “Anyone want to untie me from this chair?”

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SENT A GIRL TO PROTECT 5 GUYS!” Jaejoong said angrily.

 

Well that's alright, if you want to untie me another time I'm fine with that, pshhh, :P

 

Somehow it feels kinda weird” Yoochun said while scratching his neck.

 

Sorry ______, we're so sorry for saying that about you” Junsu said apologetically.

 

It's okay” YAY! Now someone would probs untie me right?

 

So you were the one who called me to warn me about Jaejoong being kidnapped?” Yunho asked.

 

Fine then, more questions, and still no freedom.

 

errr yea.” I answered.

 

More silence.

 

I can't stand it anymore.

 

YOU ING IDIOTS! TIME TO UNTIE ME FROM THIS GODDAMN CHAIR ALREADY!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho's POV

 

After untying _______ from the chair, she drove home.

 

Well....

 

What can I say? It wasn't the best start ae” I said about our first proper conversation with _______.

 

She's a ” Jaejoong said with a huff.

 

She doesn't seem that bad, just a bit annoyed at us” Changmin said.

 

I don't get it, I never expected the FBI who was protecting us to be a girl! And a girl who's younger than us too! I remember she was only in high school back in America? So why is she suddenly in university? Is it purely just to help us?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

'YAHHH!” I turned quick and fired a tranquillising dart into your pillow.

 

I am so so so angry.

 

Guess what Gary told me once I got home today?
 

To do my job better, I am to be placed in the class DBSK are in.

 

WHY ME?

 

So guess what? I'm not taking out all my anger onto my pillow. I've already used Voltspray- a spray which electrifies people when sprayed on and temporarily paralysis the person.

Now I've moved onto tranquillising darts. Not that the pillow would become unconcious but it's a good way to practice my aim.

 

Jaejoong. Argh that idiot. So ignorant.

 

I hate him.

 

The rest of them aren't that bad though, I have to say.