Without Firstclass Luck

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

Your POV

 

2 days later...

 

Sigh... I wasn't allowed to see Perry when I went to find him 2 days ago after the incident. It was so weird.

But yesterday I got told by Perry that DBSK is safe. But now he's making me go to Korea?! I've been in America all my life. I can speak Korean fluently, but really, what about the culture shock?

 

When I told Perry he says that I will gain experience from this.

 

I hope I don't regret this.

 

Because my job this time is to...

Protect DBSK.

Yay. :L My first real mission. But why does it sound so... unexciting? Protecting 5 random people? And they don't even know it? Sad sad sad.

 

I bid farewell to my best friends just an hour ago, and now I'm in the airport, checking in my bags.

 

My friends don't even know my secret about being a FBI agent. How pathetic is my life?

 

I'll miss my friends. I told them it would only be temporary and I'll come back soon.

I hope.

 

Do you know what's even worse? I'm now enrolled into the same university as DBSK. Yes, you heard me. University. I'm only 17. Perry said I'm smart enough to even pass for a 20 year old, but why? I don't want to go to university yet!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

A scream went through the airport.

 

Jess perked up, getting ready to locate the source of screaming. But then the scream came again and she went back to her normal state.

Why?

Well the scream sounded something like this:

OMMGGGG!!! JAEJOONG OPPA I LOVE YOU!!!”

 

Jess sighed. Stupid fangirl, she thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boarding the plane, Jess headed straight towards her first class seat.

A new life in Korea... Let's this mission goes well, She thought.

 

Unknown to her, DBSK had boarded the same plane and were sitting in first class too, in fact, they sat right in front of her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin's POV

 

WHAT?? Aish, this is so confusing. How on earth do you turn on this TV?

I mean, this button says: on/off

So when I press it, why does the TV not turn on???

 

I turned and spoke to the person sitting behind me. I thought it was Yunho, but instead it was a girl. She looks so familiar... where... where have I seen her before?

 

Ummm excuse me, miss?”

 

She looked straight at me, and gaped.

 

Oh no. Fangirl alert. I am so stupid to have turned.

 

I turned and shrunk my head back. Waiting for some crazy reaction from her.

 

Yet there was none.

Huh?

 

I looked at her again. Hmmm she's really pretty.

 

I think she saw me staring. She covered her face with a magazine.

 

Wow that's unexpected.

 

I asked again. “Ummm Miss? Do you know how to turn on this TV?”

 

She looked at me, and stood up, walked to my TV, pressed the 'on' button for 5 seconds. The TV .

 

Ohhhhh so that's how...

My bad. Embarrassing much. Hehehe

 

She walked back to her seat without a word.

Strange.... She's so different.

 

~~~~~~

I was watching TV and saw a part where there was a piano in the room.

It struck me.

HEY! IT'S JESS! :D

 

~~~~~~

Your POV

 

No way. I can't believe I have to take the same plane as them. What if they recognise me? I'm not supposed to let them know that I'm the one who's protecting them!

 

After the plane had been flying for some time I stood up and looked around the first class area. Changmin is sitting infront of me. And in front of him is Junsu. On the right of Changmin is Jaejoong. On the right of Junsu is Yoochun. And on the right of Yoochun is Yunho.

 

Just my luck.

 

Jaejoong saw me standing up and looked my way. I quickly sat down again, hoping he didn't recognise me. I was lucky enough that Changmin has like, short term memory loss and doesn't remember me.

 

I closed my eyes and hoped the flight would end soon.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder. NOOO! Has my luck ran out already?

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw... Jaejoong.

 

Yup, my luck just completely ran dry.