Who and What Am I to You?

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

 

 

The next day, I woke up with a grin.

 

My life has officially become a whole lot easier to handle.

 

I thank MBLAQ from the bottom of my heart.

 

Last evening was good.

 

MBLAQ came and found me at the dance studio to tell me some news.

 

WE'RE PERFORMING ALONG WITH DBSK, SUJU, 2NE1 THIS WEEKEND!” The exclaimed. Turns out that Rain was able to persuade the other companies to let them also perform at the same concert.

 

We sat and chatted for a while, and then I reminded the 5 of them that they were meant to be 'doing their jobs'.

 

They took the hint and left. They'd better keep a good watch on Lee Soo Man and the SNSD girls.

 

I sat and watched as 2ne1 stopped for their break, and Suju start to rehearse.

 

_____! OMG OMG OMG! Diddya see Lee Joon? I told you he's handsome!” Dara practically screamed in my ear.

 

______ omo, your so lucky!!! Your so close with them! Please please please help me get to know Mir more” Minzy begged.

 

I was a bit overwhelmed, so didn't answer any of the questions that were asked.

 

I tried to look for an excuse to get away.

 

My eyes landed on Jaejoong. We haven't talked since he left without saying goodbye when he saw me with MBLAQ earlier today.

 

What's up with him, he looks so sad, and... lost.

 

I excused myself, ignoring 2ne1's complaints, and walked over to him.

 

Jaejoong?” I sat beside him and nudged him in the shoulder when he didn't respond.

 

Jaejoong... Are you alright?” I asked. Still no reply.

 

Oh god, what's wrong?

 

Finally, he turned his head to me.

 

_______, tell me the truth. Who and what am I to you?” He asked in a serious tone.

 

To be honest, I was surprised. I was actually taken aback.

 

Why?

 

Here are the reasons.

 

One – He's usually so loud and so immature. What's with all this seriousness?

Two – I don't know how to answer that question. At all.

Three – Why am I feeling so scared?

 

I saw him waiting for an answer.

 

I-I...” I started. Aish. I don't know! I'll just start babbling on and see if I can come up with an answer, eventually...

 

I-I, well, you're.... my friend... So... yea... Your also in DBSK, which means I have to protect you... Well, I really care for you, because... you can be really nice... And you offer me a ride home when I don't have my car... You're sometime's a good listener, and I'm really thankful that you'll listen to me speak sometimes when I need someone there... You're funny... You can make me laugh...”

 

I saw him smile a bit. Immediately the tension I felt before eased.

 

When you smile, I smile, for some weird reason,” I continued, “You're so naive and childish and you're so thick sometimes,” I giggled, “like with Kyuhyun and the constipation situation... You're really a great friend, and we have so much in common, and even though it's awkward sometimes the tension always eases soon enough... Jaejoong, you really mean a lot to me. Really. Sometimes I wonder if I've fallen for you, and -” I cut myself off.

 

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

 

I KNEW I WAS GOING TO SPEAK AND THINK ON THE SPOT, BUT WHAT DID I JUST SAY? OMG OMG OMG.

 

He better not have noticed.

 

I slowly looked at him.

 

OMFGWTFH.

 

WHY IS HE SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT?

 

YAH! YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT!” I blurted out.

 

OH YES I DID!” Jaejoong smiled widely.

 

OMG KIM JAEJOONG. I JUST RETHOUGHT. IN ACTUAL FACT, I HATE YOUR GUTS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE SUCH NICE ABS AND EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T PULL MY EYES AWAY”

 

Seriously. I hate my mouth. It should really learn to stay SHUT.

 

Jaejoong gaped.

 

When was this?” He asked seriously.

 

Seeing him so serious, I stuttered, “U-uhm... N-n-nothing...

 

BUSTED.

 

YOU KNOW WHAT? KIM JAEJOONG I HATE YOUR GUTS I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE NOW!” I screeched.

 

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

 

Suddenly everything was quiet.

 

Huh? I thought there were another 20 or so people in here?

 

I turned slowly.

 

OMG. EVERYONE'S STARING AT ME.

 

I turned back to Jaejoong slowly.

 

His face was blank.

 

But then, I saw a small smile creep onto his lips.

 

He leaned forward and looked like he was going to whisper something to me.

 

My heartrate started going up.

 

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered,

 

Your fly is undone.”

 

I could feel my cheeks heating up.

 

Great.

 

So now everyone's turned their attention to me- the girl who's fly is undone.

 

EMBARRASSING MUCH.

 

I quickly moved behind Jaejoong so that he was blocking all the gazes for the others. I quickly did up my fly.

 

OMG this is embarrassing. Did the other's notice?

 

Just before I could come out from behind Jaejoong, I heard Minzy's loud whisper from the other side of the room.

 

Omo, look at how she hides behind Jaejoong when she's embarrassed, how cute! I bet they're like, a couple now or something”

 

Really, Minzy?

 

STFU

 

Hearing that me and Jaejoong both jumped as far as possible away from each other.

 

NOT TRUE!” We both yelled at the same time.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV

 

Hearing what Minzy had said, I jumped as far away as possible from _______.

 

She did the same.

 

NOT TRUE!” We yelled out at the same time.

 

Awkward...

 

But somehow, to be honest, I wasn't as angry as I imagined I would be, in fact, I had this urge to smile. A HUGE URGE.

 

Must resist...

 

I looked over at the others in the room, they were all chuckling to themselves.

 

SHE HAD TO DO UP HER FLY!” I yelled before I could stop myself.

 

YAH! KIM JAEJOONG! I HATE YOU!” ______ yelled again.

 

Which I knew was not true. I heard her when she said that she's falling for me.

 

Somehow I'm quite pleased. It feels different when she says that rather than those other random girls at school who come up to me to declare their love. UGH.

 

We're not together” I said calmly.

 

I scanned their expressions. Some of them seemed dissatisfied, others looked as if they didn't believe me, but one of them caught my eye.

 

Really, I was only checking Kyuhyun to see if he's feeling better since 2 days ago with the little fit he had at me... But somehow... today he seems abnormally, happy?

 

No, that's not the word...

 

He's practically GLOWING.

 

Weird boy...

 

YO YO YO! We're here to check up on you guys!”

 

Everyone turned to the doorway.

 

AISHH.

 

MBLAQ.

 

Joon and his mates walked up to me and ______. Joon slung his arm casually around ____'s shoulders.

 

This made me mad.

 

Hands off her Joon,” I said while pulling his arm off ______.

 

Everyone looked at me in shock.

 

She's my girlfriend now” I said without thinking.

 

The result? Everyone gaped, including _______.

 

Including myself.