Secret

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

How are you feeling? Can you move without it hurts?”
“Yeah, I can move pretty freely now without feeling any pain.”
“Y-You have to tell me if it hurts, okay? Lay said that you can't walk around if it hurts. Got it?”
“I promise I will tell you if it hurts Baekhyun.”

 

Chanyeol smiles his charming smile while he carefully sits down on his bed again. Baekhyun can't believe that Chanyeol has healed this much in such a short time. Well it's not that weird to heal fast here, they got healers here after all.

 

Baekhyun, come here. Don't be so far away from me.”
“You have barely healed Chanyeol, I will not sit on your lap.”
“Oh come on, it won't hurt me-”
“No, I won't sit on your lap. I told you, I won't sit on your lap or lay in your arms until you're fully healed.”

 

Chanyeol pouts as Baekhyun walks over and sits down beside him instead. Chanyeol is fast to put an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders to try to pull him into a hug, but Baekhyun stops him fast. He can't hug Chanyeol yet, his wounds on the chest hasn't healed fully and he might hurt Chanyeol in the hug.

 

Chanyeol, you know very well that I can't hug you like that.”
“Oh come on, I'm fine-”
“Don't argue with me about it. I'm just worried about you and I don't want to hurt you. Please, just hold out a little longer. I promise, I will hug you more than ever when you're healed. But until then, I can't do that.”
“Then... Give me your hand.”
“M-My hand?”
“Yes, your hand. Can I borrow it for a while?”

 

Baekhyun hesitates a little before he holds out one of his hands to Chanyeol who grabs it. Chanyeol smiles kindly at Baekhyun while his fingers intertwined with Baekhyun's. The warmth from Chanyeol's hand streams over to Baekhyun's hands, it feels great. Baekhyun is happy that Chanyeol's body warmth is back to normal, after all he was really cold before.

 

You're really warm again...”
“Mm... Do you like it?”
“Mm... I do... I have missed you Chanyeol...”
“I'm sorry for scaring you like that, I promise to not do it again.”

 

Baekhyun smiles relieved as he leans his head against Chanyeol's shoulder, which he already knows is healed. Baekhyun closes his eyes for a couple of seconds as he just enjoys Chanyeol's presence. He's so happy that Chanyeol is back to normal. But what will happen now? What about the war? Will it keep going on like this? Will it ever end? And what happens when the war is over?

 

Baekhyun... I must ask you something... I just heard some rumors around the nurses and doctors, but I'm not sure if it is true.”
“Just tell me what you heard and I can probably confirm it for you.”
“Well... I know it must be a rumor, because you wouldn't be that reckless... But what I heard was that you went to that laser user who almost killed me and many other people. He managed to kill many of us and he's a very dangerous man, so you would never go to him. But that is what I heard, that you went to him and talked to him. But you didn't do that, right?”

 

Baekhyun feels how he sits up straight as he lets out a sigh. Chanyeol is going to get so angry at him now. Well, Baekhyun didn't plan to actually tell Chanyeol about him going to that laser user and the others agreed to try to hide that fact from him as well. But since someone has spread a rumor about it, Baekhyun can't keep it as a secret anymore. He doesn't want to lie to Chanyeol after all.

 

Well... The truth is... I-I did go... to that man...”
“Like I thought, you didn't- WAIT, WHAT?!”

 

Baekhyun smiles this foolish smile as Chanyeol stares with serious eyes at him. Oh Baekhyun is so screwed! Chanyeol will get really mad and he will go and scold Suho and Kris and Luhan for letting Baekhyun in to that laser user's cell. And after Chanyeol has scolded them, he will scold Baekhyun once more and tell him how stupid and reckless that was.

 

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!”
“I'm sorry! B-But I was really desperate! I-I couldn't stand to just sit here and do nothing! That guy... H-He said he would tell us the cure... if he met me. I-I couldn't just sit here and cry all day and just wait for you to die... You would have done the same if it was me.”
“But I can defend myself! The Endorians wants to kill you more than anyone else! They hate humans and they want to use you, to do experiments on you and hurt you!”
“Chanyeol... You know very well that if I was the one who was hurt, you would have done such a reckless thing. I did it because I was ready to die for you. Of course I knew how reckless and dangerous that was and Kris and Luhan told me the same. They tried to force me away from going in, but I forced them to let me inside. They understood how desperate I felt and you would have done the same. So please... don't get too mad at me...”

 

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun in silence for a long time before he finally takes a deep breath and nods slowly. Baekhyun isn't really sure if Chanyeol has forgiven him for doing such a reckless thing, but he has at least calmed down. Baekhyun carefully grabs Chanyeol's hand once again and holds it gently in both of his hands. Chanyeol stares silently at him as his expression soften slowly.

 

I'm so sorry for scaring you like that... But I was so desperate... I couldn't stand seeing you like that... Will you forgive me?”

 

Baekhyun feels how he begins to get teary. Chanyeol only stares at him in silence until he finally smiles a weak but gentle smile. Baekhyun cries a little as Chanyeol leans closer and puts his forehead against Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun stares into Chanyeol's warm brown eyes as Chanyeol smiles a warm smile.

 

I forgive you Baekhyun, so please don't cry. I understand and I'm not mad. I just got really worried, that's all.”
“I'm sorry...”
“Hey, don't cry. I'm not angry and I'm fine now, right?”
“Mm... I was just really scared you know...”

 

Chanyeol smiles his warm smile as he suddenly leans closer to Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun doesn't jerk away as he stares at Chanyeol and his handsome face. He was so worried about Chanyeol, he truly thought that he would die if someone didn't do something. Baekhyun was reckless and foolish, but he did it out of love.

 

Chanyeol... I love you...”
“I love you too my little puppy.”

 

Chanyeol smiles his warm smile as his lips finally meets Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun feels a shiver run down his spine as he leans closer to Chanyeol. He wants to be near Chanyeol all the time, he wants to be as close as possible to him. He doesn't want to leave Chanyeol, he wants to stay here with him. Baekhyun knows that he will have to back to Earth, to go back home when the war ends. But he wants to stay here with Chanyeol, he just wants to be with Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Where is Baekhyun?”
“He fell asleep for a couple of minutes ago. He hasn't been sleeping that much for a couple of days now and he couldn't stay up for much longer.”
“It's not just a couple of days, it's weeks. You have been injured for a long time Chanyeol.”
“It's good to see you back on your feet like the other injured Exotics.”
“I think so as well Kris. But guys... WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT BAEKHYUN COULD MEET THAT LASER GUY?!”

 

Chanyeol glares at mostly Kris and Luhan who looks away fast to not meet Chanyeol's furious eyes. Kyungsoo chuckles a little as Suho sigh tired, this is probably something they don't want to talk about at the moment. But Chanyeol just wants to make something clear; getting Baekhyun into a room with such a dangerous person is NOT okay!

 

It was sadly enough necessary to get the truth out of him. The funny thing is that he fooled Baekhyun and just played with him, but Baekhyun managed to trick the poor guy. I don't know how or why Baekhyun knew so much about certain things, but the laser user surely got played by Baekhyun.”
“He did it for you and there wasn't a chance to stop him. We tried to stop him, but he forced us to do as he said. It was really hard to say no to him when he teared up like he did.”

 

Chanyeol only sighs a little before he decided to change the topic. After all, he has heard what he wanted to hear. Now he wants to talk about something else. He wants to talk about how the war is going and what their next move should be. It's not up to them to decide what to do next, but they can always propose ideas and plans to their general.

 

Anyway, let's talk about something else.”
“You're wondering about the war, don't you?”
“Yes I am and I would like to know what I have missed for the past weeks.”
“Well... The war is probably going to end within a month or two.”
“How can you tell? What has happened?”
“Do you remember when we tried to talk to the Endorians and make peace with them without fighting?”
“Ah yes, I do remember that. They rejected us though and tried to kill some of our politicians. But we stopped them and another battle broke out.”
“All those peace offerings have been turned down for years, but it looks like new voices among the Endorian has risen.”
“Some people have begun to protest against the war and we have always tried to make peace without starting more battles. We have never attacked the Endorians first if they haven't entered our cities where they can hurt civilians. Therefor we haven't been blamed for anything yet.”
“A peace proposal from the Endorians is said to be prepared. They want to make peace, but our politicians will probably punish them for everything they have done.”
“The current leader of Endorian is a foolish man who controls the politicians there. But the people has gotten tired of the war like we and it is said that they're planning to overthrow their leader and make a new government.”
“If they need help from us, then we should definitely help them. If we can make peace after so many years, it would be miracle.”

 

The others nods as Chanyeol leans back in his chair. He thought about how long they have been in conflict with Endorian and how many people who have died already. If they could stop this endless war, then it would be, just like he said, a miracle.

 

But Chanyeol... We have news for you.”
“What kind of news?”
“Since the Endorians are pulling back and are retreating, they're literally leaving us alone.”
“And they have removed their spaceship barrage so that we can leave the planet easily and continue our trade with other planets.”
“It also means that we can finally send Baekhyun back home again.”

 

Chanyeol feels how all his thoughts suddenly stops and his heart feels weird. Is he sick again? The others seem to be a little happy yet sad at the same time, but Chanyeol feels hurt. It feels like someone punched his old wounds and kicked him between the legs at the same time as much his heart hurts.

 

We know that you don't want to leave him and Baekhyun probably doesn't want to leave you either.”
“But it's safer for him to go home. Also, he has been gone for many months already, we can't make up an good excuse for him coming home much later than this.”
“We can't really brainwash people and make them believe that Baekhyun has always been there. We have to send him home soon.”
“And Baekhyun doesn't really belong here Chanyeol. He's a human, a Tellus person. You're an Exotic, from EXO planet.”
“We think it's about time to send Baekhyun home, before you two develop too serious feelings towards each other. We don't want to separate you, but this is the right thing to do.”

 

 

They all finally went silent and waits for Chanyeol to react to what they said. To be honest, Chanyeol isn't sure what to say or how to react. He wants to punch someone in the face as hard as he can, but he also wants to cry and beg them to not let Baekhyun leave. But his senses also tells him to listen to what they all are saying.

 

Please... don't tell Baekhyun about this... Not just yet...”
“We don't know how long the barrage will be gone, but we can stay silent about it for a couple of days.”
“But you shouldn't keep this secret away from him for too long Chanyeol. Maybe Baekhyun wants to leave and go back home? He was so homesick only a couple of weeks ago, maybe he truly just wants to go home?”
“I will talk to him myself about this. So please, don't tell him anything. Okay?”
“If you say so Chanyeol.”
“But remember, you put Baekhyun's life in danger here and he can't stay here forever. He has a home and a family, just like you. You shouldn't keep him away from them for too long.”

 

Chanyeol just nods a little as the others looks a little pained at him, but they also seem relieved after they told him about it. Chanyeol will talk to Baekhyun about this, but not right away. He will think about it for a day or two, then he will talk to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walks tired down the corridor as he looks around to find Chanyeol. That stupid idiot, he said he would watch over Baekhyun while he would take a short nap! Not that Baekhyun really intended to fall asleep like that, but he heard Chanyeol say that he would watch over him while he was going to sleep.

 

Ah excuse me, have you seen Chanyeol? You know, the fire user.”
“Ah yes, he went over to captain Suho's office.”
“Thank you very much for your help.”
“You're welcome.”

 

Baekhyun smiles towards the kind young lady before he starts walking again. He wonders why Chanyeol let him fall asleep like that and then just left him. Maybe he wants to have a secret conversation with the others about something? Probably about military stuff. But they could just have told him that they needed a private work conversation and he would have let them be.

Baekhyun hurries over to Suho's office to interrupt them in their secret conversation. But before he actually managed to open the door he could hear the others mention his name while they talked. Why did they mention his name? Are they hiding something from him?Baekhyun feels how he begins to hesitate; maybe he should just leave? It's not right for him to eavesdrop on his friends like this.

But, they are talking about him behind his back. Maybe they're hiding something really important from him? He should just listen for a little while, just to make sure that they're not hiding something from him. And if it sounds like they're not hiding anything from him, he will just enter the room.

Baekhyun carefully and silently puts his ear against the big metal door as he listens carefully to what his friends says. He can hear surprisingly well through the door as he listens to what they says. They talks about the war and says something about spaceships. And then he hears them talk about him and about something with him going home.

Baekhyun almost lost the power to stand when he heard them talk. Does he hear what he thinks he hears? Are they saying the truth? Is it true that he can finally... go home? Baekhyun feels how his heart begins to beat weirdly while he keeps listening to what they have to say. They all are talking to Chanyeol, telling him that Baekhyun should go home. They even said that Baekhyun doesn't even belong here.

Tears begun to stream down Baekhyun's cheek as he couldn't bear to listen to his so called friends anymore. Baekhyun hurries to step away from the door before he leaves, after all he doesn't want them to find out that he heard them. He didn't intend to eavesdrop on them, but they all said things that Baekhyun had hoped to not hear for a couple of more weeks.

Baekhyun runs back to his and Chanyeol's room, that Baekhyun forced Chanyeol to share with him since he doesn't dare to let Chanyeol sleep alone during the night after his injuries. Baekhyun throws himself down onto the bed as he grabs a pillow and pushes it against his face. He wants to scream and cry so badly, but he also wants to hit something.

All those feelings inside of him is getting stronger and stronger and all he can do is cry into a stupid pillow. He doesn't want to leave Chanyeol, but he also wants to go home. He hates to admit it, but he feels more at home here from time to time and he truly believes that it's here he truly belongs. But the others says the opposite of what he thinks. Baekhyun isn't sure what to feel or think anymore.

 

***

 

You're really quiet today Baekhyun.”
“Mm... I don't feel like talking...”

 

Kyungsoo stares surprised at Baekhyun who avoids his eyes as fast he can without making it obvious. They're waiting for Chanyeol to come back from Lay's office. Lay wanted to take a good look at Chanyeol and make sure that his injuries has fully healed. Baekhyun didn't want to come with him because of what he heard the other day. Baekhyun doesn't want to face any of his friends, but Kyungsoo came by and now Baekhyun has to try to avoid looking at him.

 

Is something wrong? Have you and Chanyeol fought or something?”
“Nothing's wrong... I'm just not in the mood to be chatty.”
“Oh... But I'm just saying that if something is bothering you; you can always talk to me about it. Okay?”
“Okay...”

 

Kyungsoo sighs silently as Baekhyun plays with his own fingers. They both sit silent for a while until Chanyeol finally comes back from Lay's office and breaks the silence. Kyungsoo seems more than relieved that Chanyeol came back and broke the awkward and heavy silence that has been in the room for a while now.

 

I'm back! Guess what, I'm fully healed!”
“Congratulation Chanyeol! It must feel good to know that you're back to normal.”
“It feels great! Now I don't have to stand any more pain for a while.”
“That's good to hear. Oh well, now when you're back I should leave. See you later Baekhyun.”
“Yeah... See you later...”

 

Kyungsoo smiles a little, but Baekhyun is pretty sure that he got disappointed about Baekhyun's reaction to him leaving. Chanyeol stares surprised at Baekhyun who gets up and walks over to the bed while Kyungsoo leaves. As fast Kyungsoo had left, Chanyeol opened his mouth again.

 

Are you alright Baekhyun? You seem awfully... grumpy.”
“I'm not grumpy... Just... Upset.”
“Upset? What are you upset about?”

 

Chanyeol hurries over to the bed as Baekhyun sighs; he doesn't want to talk to Chanyeol right now. Maybe he should just make up a lie about him just feeling sick? Or he could always act like he's just hungry and tired.

 

It's nothing Chanyeol, I'm just a little tired. Sorry if I'm a little grumpy, I just... I didn't sleep that well last night.”
“Oh... Okay. If that's it, then you should rest a little.”
“Sorry for this, I will try to stop act grumpy.”
“Don't worry, everyone have their bad days. Take it easy for a while, okay?”

 

Baekhyun manages to smile a little before he lies down and buries his face against a pillow. To be honest, it hurts to lie right in Chanyeol's face. Baekhyun wants to tell Chanyeol that he knows what is going on behind his back, but he also doesn't have the power to argue about it. He's also scared that if he tells Chanyeol that he knows what he's hiding from him, then Chanyeol might send him home. And that is something he definitely doesn't want right now.

 


Ayo guys! How are you all doing? ^.^

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time, I really am sorry guys! I will try my best to update soon again!

Also, I have something to tell you guys! I think I will try to end this fiction soon, so please support me as much as you can until the end! Thank you so much for helping me guys! ^.^

Thank you guys for all the supporting you have been showing me, it truly means a lot to me! All subs and comments and upvotes are very appreciated! Love you guys! <3

Well I will try to update soon again, so please look forward to it! Bye bye for now! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3