Flying Baek?

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who were busy with talking, telling him about an old story he had learned from his father. Apparently it was a joke as Chanyeol laughed when he was done, and Baekhyun just laughed a little light with him.

 

 

Kya, that was funny. So, what you wanna do today?”
“I don't know, I have seen the shopping mall, so why don't you show me something new?”
“I know! Lets go for a real shopping trip!”
“Shopping trip? You and me? Okay, sounds like an idea.”
“You will love it!”

 

 

Chanyeol looked all excited as Baekhyun just smiled and begun to clean the breakfast table since both he and Chanyeol was done eating. Chanyeol got up and begun to help Baekhyun. They didn't say that much, since Baekhyun really don't know what to say, and Chanyeol probably felt that Baekhyun isn't that funny to talk with since he doesn't understand his jokes nor anything funny.

 

 

So, we're done. So, should we go and change clothes or what should we do?”
“Change clothes, and get ready to go. We will be away for two days, so pack some extra clothes and-”
“Park Chanyeol! You're not going anywhere with him!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped by the sudden shout as he turned around to see Suho and D.O walk in fast, grabbing Baekhyuns arms and smirked big.

 

 

He must see our whole city first!”
“Yeah! Like the museums and the cinema!”
“And the weird bowling hall and-”
“Okay, I get it. Lets change and go before they kill us Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as Suho and D.O let go of him and let him walk in to “his” room. He changed clothes to something that would fit him before he walked out to the others and smiled kind. It didn't take long before Chanyeol came out from his room too with a camera in his hand and the other two, Suho and D.O, smiled big.

 

 

You're going to take pictures a lot today?”
“Of course! Today is a special day when all my friends will be together to have fun! Including you Baekhyun.”
“I am your friend? Wow, thanks.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind, it felt good to hear that. That Baekhyun had a friend. Even thought his friend is an alien, who still kind of freaks him out in between. Chanyeol put his arm around Baekhyuns shoulder and smiled big.

 

 

Lets go and have fun, okay?! Suho and D.O, let us do everything we can do to have a great time with Baekhyun! Especially since this must be the first time he ever have goes out with friends!”
“Did you have to scream that out to everyone on this planet?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked awkward away, even blushing a little as Chanyeol laughed and pushed Baekhyun towards the door, and Suho and D.O was already on their way out. When they came out, they got greeted by the rest of Chanyeols friends as they all smiled extra kind at Baekhyun who smiled back, but he mostly wanted to hide behind Chanyeol.

 

 

Okay, everyone is here so lets go!”
“Chanyeol... Did you secretly plan this with your friends?”

 

 

Baekhyun whisper carefully to Chanyeol who smirked at him with his derp smile. Baekhyun knew right away that they had planed this and that they had just acted like they hadn't until now.

 

 

First stop! The city center!”

 

 

Everyone begun to walk as Baekhyun got almost a little pushed by Chanyeol until Baekhyun dared to walk by himself. He's a little shaky today if he's going to be honest. Why is because he had a weird nightmare, that everyone on this planet wanted to eat him to dinner and that he got fooled by Chanyeol and his friends and then been eaten by them.

 

He's so sorry for even have a dream like that about them, but to be honest, he saw a program yesterday evening for himself. On the program, or it might have been a movie, they was eating humans. Yeah, Baekhyun really got scared and turned the TV off before he decided to wait for Chanyeol to come back from the grocery shopping before he would had dared to do anything again.

 

 

So Baekhyun, did you sleep well?”
“Uhm, not really.”
“Not? Is the bed to soft for you? Or to hard maybe?”
“No, it's nothing with that to do.”
“Has something happened?”
“Not really.”
“Then what is it?”
“Nightmares, they're still haunting me here on this planet too you know.”
“What did you dream about?”

 

 

Baekhyun hesitated for a while, letting the others get curious as he held in a sigh. Should he tell them or not? Well, it was hard for Baekhyun to avoid the topic now since they all were curious, and actually listening to him.

 

 

I-I saw something on the TV last night... Your people... were eating humans... I kind... got a little scared.”
“Ah! I saw that too! So gross! But it was just one sick man who said that human tasted good, but on the news this morning they mentioned that the man who send that program yesterday got arrested.”
“Yeah, they say that he actually ate real human flesh.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he gulped, t-the man a-ate human flesh for real?! Baekhyun felt a hand land on his shoulder as he glanced up at Chanyeol who smiled kind.

 

 

Don't worry, it was probably normal meat from an animal. It's impossible to get human flesh since there is only two persons who has been able to visit Earth. A famous explorer and me.”
“Yeah, Chanyeol is right. I have been working on the spaceship base and it's very few ships that actually lift from our planets.”
“So you don't have to worry Baekhyun, nothing like that will happen.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he suddenly got dragged to the side by Kai who smiled and led him towards a huge building that looked to be honest amazing.

 

 

What is that for building?”
“This my friend is a museum.”
“Cool, let us check it out.”

 

 

The other smiled as they walked in and Baekhyun got literally dragged around by the others who wanted his attention or to show him something. And Chanyeol was taking pictures of everything, literally.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol smiled at the pictures he had token, mostly of them had Baekhyun on them, but some was just on his crazy friends. On one pic, Sehun and Kai was climbing on a statue, and Baekhyun was standing and laughing at them. On another pic, Suho and D.O was standing with chef costumes and pretended to cook food. On another pic, Luhan was sitting and solving an advanced rubix cube with both Baekhyun and Tao sitting beside him, looking totally amazed.

 

They all sat in a normal junk food restaurant, eating hamburgers or chicken nuggets. Chanyeol showed the pictures for the others who laughed, while Baekhyun were sitting mostly for himself, looking like he was thinking very hard or deep.

 

Chanyeol handle his camera to Xiumin who wanted to take some selcas/selfies with Chen who sat excited beside him. Chanyeol sneaked over to Baekhyun while the others were busy with talking and laughing or taking pictures of each others.

 

 

Hey, what are you doing?”
“Eating, and you?”
“I wanted to talk with you. So, what did you think about the museums we have visit?”
“They were fun and very cool, I admit that I'm jealous of you.”
“Haha, well I'm jealous about you too. Your planet is much more interesting than ours.”
“No, I think the opposite.”
“What? Wae?”
“Haha, because you have technology, cool things and new things. My planet is so... boring.”
“I don't think so. I think Earth is an amazing a little old fashioned but still amazing planet. I mean you might be fighting about your lands on the planet, but many of you is trying to understand space more, and many of you also have amazing ideas and much you have on Earth inspired us to build new things. Like bowling.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed light as Chanyeol smiled big and then they both saw Sehun take a picture of them with Chanyeols camera. Sehun smiled as Baekhyun got all shy and Chanyeol begun to laugh at the shy boy. Than it was time to continue their little tour to the bowling hall, and later to the cinema.

 

 

***

 

 

I can't believe I lost against Baekhyun! How did you do that?!
“Haha, I just had luck I guess.”
“Luck?! You got ten strikes in a row! It's not luck, you must be a pro or something!”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled and shrugged his shoulders teasingly at Kai and Chen who looked totally amazed. Chanyeol walked behind them as he watched Baekhyun from behind, curious about how he really did that. Bowling on Earth and here is a huge different. The ball is floating in the air here, and on Earth it is rolling on the floor. But Baekhyun played like a pro without any problems right away.

 

 

Hey Kris, what movie should we see?”
“I thought we would see a comedy, I can't remember the name of it, but I heard it is a really good movie. So I thought we could see it all together.”
“Sounds like a good plan.”
“But what should we do after that?”
“Lets see, it's only 2 pm, and the movie is done around 4 pm, so what about miniature golf?”
“Sound like a plan, and after that we should go and eat something.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as the others smiled and they hurried towards the cinema to get their tickets, snacks and so on. While everyone was choosing snacks and candy, Baekhyun were once again almost hiding behind them all. Chanyeol held in a sigh, he begun to get worried over the boy. Is he so scared of them after that nightmare?

 

Chanyeol sneaked back to Baekhyun and put his hands on his shoulder. He made Baekhyun a little startled at first, until he saw it was Chanyeol and smiled a little shy at him. Chanyeol smiled of course back with a huge white and kind smile.

 

 

So, what do you want? Our snacks are a little different from Earths, but tell me what you like and I will do my best to get you something that is almost like that.”
“I like chocolate, and chips. Something like that.”
“Okay, I will get you something. Wait here.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol looked around until he found something that is pretty much like chocolate and chips. He lend it to Baekhyun as he smiled kind and then he grabbed something to eat himself before they paid for everything and had to hurry to get in to the salon to see the movie.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun felt bored during the mostly of the movie. He tried to concentrate on it, but he still can't understand what is so funny. But in the end, he actually understood some of the jokes and smiled a little, but then again it was the end of the movie and the rest of the movie before the end was to confusing and boring for him.

 

But finally they could leave as Baekhyun followed after everyone carefully, scared to be in the way or to just do something clumsy or stupid. Baekhyun walked behind them as they begun to walk down for the street, talking and laughing loud about the movie. Baekhyun almost stopped to listen to them, since he still didn't understand what was so funny.

 

They was now heading for the miniature golf, something that Baekhyun recognize, if it now is like on Earth. Gosh, Baekhyun gets so homesick when he thinks about bowling, golf and museums. He just want to disappear then and then.

 

Baekhyun walked behind the other eleven boys, hoping that they wouldn't start to ask him about the movie. They passed some shops and then entered the huge center park where Chanyeol and Baekhyun has walked many times since the first time Chanyeol showed him it.

 

Out of nowhere, Baekhyun felt how someone grabbed him from behind and literally lift him up, making him totally startled.

 

 

Hey! Look at this! What is this for a little thing!”
“A-Ah! L-Let me down! C-Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun kicked with his legs in the air, feeling pretty scared when he saw that it was a total stranger who had lift him up and smirked at him. The others was fast to turn around and stared almost panicking at Baekhyun who was like two or three meters up in the air.

 

 

Let me down! Hey! Stop it! It's not funny!”
“Aw come on little guy! It's not like you will get hurt.”
“Hey! You! Let him down! Now!”
“Ah come on, don't be so boring.”
“We said now!”

 

 

Chanyeol walked determined towards the pretty tall man who suddenly grabbed Baekhyuns shirt and lift him up with one hand to use the other hand to push Chanyeol back. Baekhyun panicked as he wanted to stand on the ground.

 

 

Back of punk! I was just joking a little with the boy! Look, lets see how high you can fly!”
“W-What?!”
“No! Don't! He's not-!”

 

 

The man used a hell lot of his strength as he threw Baekhyun right up in the air, making him scream loud and scared as he begun to cry. Baekhyun was probably 20 meters up in the air as he screamed and begged for mercy, this is not funny at all!

 

 

Ah! C-Chanyeol! H-Help! Ah!”

 

 

Baekhyun cried as he begun to fall instead of fly up. And of course he screamed more now, and cried much more than before. But before he had to fall to far, he felt how someone grab him in the air as he stared up at Kris who was literally flying without any wings or anything. He smiled kind as Baekhyun hugged him tight, crying.

 

Kris was fast to fly down to the ground and let Baekhyun carefully down on the ground. Baekhyun swear, he has never been so scared in his whole life. He cried and was shaking and he just felt like he would faint any second.

 

 

Are you okay? Hey, do you hear me? Baekhyun?”

 

 

Lay asked carefully as he grabbed Baekhyuns shoulders, feeling how much he was shaking in fear. Baekhyun glanced over at the laughing man as D.O and Tao walked mad over, and it didn't take two seconds before they had punch the man hard in the face so he was bleeding and swearing.

 

Chanyeol ran over to Baekhyun as he hugged him, and Baekhyun cried so much and was so scared that he almost fainted. Baekhyun lost his balance as his head begun to spin and Chanyeol decided to lift him up a little carefully and looked at the others.

 

 

Maybe we should take him home. I think he has had enough for one day.”
“Yeah, lets do so.”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tight, scared to get thrown up to the air or to fall again as he walked. Chanyeol walked calm and hum a calm and slow melody as Baekhyun felt how he still cried and was shaking. He swear, he thought he would die for some seconds.

 

Chanyeol and the others went home to Chanyeols place and Chanyeol let Baekhyun down on his bed as he crouched down to his level and smiled kind and calm. Baekhyun was still crying and to be honest shaking in fear, even thought he knew he was safe.

 

 

Hey, I'm so sorry for that. I mean it. It will never happen again, I promise. But you're safe now, I promise. Can you forgive me for letting that happen to you?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol smiled and lift his hand carefully and slow to not scare Baekhyun and carefully wiped out some of his tears with his thumb.

 

 

Now, don't cry. You look so much prettier when you're smiling. Hey, cheer up. I know, do you want ice cream? Or more chocolate? You love chocolate, or am I wrong?”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun felt how a smile sneaked up on face. Chanyeol is so kind, and calming. Baekhyun felt how he begun to calm down as he hugged Chanyeol out from nowhere. Chanyeol got a little surprised as he hugged Baekhyun back.

 

 

Thank you Chanyeol...”
“No problem Baekhyun, no problem at all. Hey, wanna eat homemade Earth food? I sneaked some meat and rice with me from Earth. I froze it so it wouldn't get old. Hey, does that sound good?”
“Mm, it does. But do you know how to cook it?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked dumb as Baekhyun smiled and even laughed a little as he wiped out his own tears. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back a little careful.

 

 

I can cook, if you give me everything I need.”
“Sure, it's a deal then.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol got up and went out to get all the things, and Baekhyun walked out to the others who smiled kind at him. Baekhyun took the chance to walk over and thank Kris for saving him, and that the others was so kind towards him.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Baekhyun was totally amazing in the kitchen when he knew what to do. D.O and Lay who usually makes the food watched amazed at Baekhyun who seemed to be used to be in the kitchen. Chanyeol stood with them, staring at Baekhyun how he cooked the food weirdly and he seemed so satisfied with his work at the end.

 

Baekhyun laid up the food on twelve plates and told the others to take one and eat. Chanyeol took a plate without hesitate, he has tasted Earth food and it's delicious. But the others did hesitate before they took one and tasted.

 

Baekhyun ate the food happily beside Chanyeol who did the same, and the others was poking their food, staring at it before they tasted it and smiled when the new flavors filled their mouths.

 

 

Gosh! This is delicious!”
“Yeah! How did you do this?!”
“I thought it would taste more weird.”

“It's all Korean food, it's very good right?”

 

 

The others nodded as Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back. Maybe they should make more Korean food more often? Yeah, Chanyeol do have a lot move food from Earth. He's pretty sure Baekhyun can cook food like this again.

 

They all ate their food, talked a little and decided to make up plans for tomorrow. Some had to work, some was free, like Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun probably want to stay home tomorrow, so Chanyeol decided that tomorrow they would play video games, board games, watch an Earth movie and maybe bake something. Yeah, sounds like a plan.

 

 

***

 

 

After everyone had left, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had sat down in front of the TV and an old cartoon movie as they laughed a little. During he movie, Baekhyun moved closer to Chanyeol, but he usually moves away from him. After a while, Baekhyun was sitting beside Chanyeol, crouched together in the couch and was lending his head against him.

 

Chanyeol lift his arm and put his around Baekhyuns shoulders, letting him lend closer to him as he seemed to almost crouch together closer to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled at the boy who lend his cheek against Chanyeols chest and closed his eyes, he must be tired.

 

It didn't take long before Baekhyun were sleeping against Chanyeol, looking so cute and peaceful as possible. Chanyeol swear, his heart skipped a beat when Baekhyun groaned or whined like a little puppy. Chanyeol turned of the TV when the movie was over and carefully lift Baekhyun up into his arms.

 

He walked with the boy to his room, like he has done some few times since Baekhyun came here. He put the boy down on his bed and pulled the blanket over him and smiled a little at him before he turned off the lights. He could hear Baekhyun mumble a little in his sleep as he sneaked out from the room and closed the door. Then Chanyeol went to his own room to sleep, but he couldn't stop smiling.

 


Ayo guys! So, here is an update on my mega update! Yay! ^.^

Thanks for being awesome readers! I know that many of you baekyeol/chanbaek shippers having a hard time now when we know that Baekhyun is dating Taeyon, but lets stay strong and happy for him! Okay? <3

But to comfort you a little, I can say that I have a new fiction, of course it's Baekyeol! It's called "Fallen Angel" and you will probably love it! Please check it out, here is a link! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/760212/fallen-angel-angel-fantasy-romance-exok-baekyeol-chanbaek

Peace and Love to you all! <3