Crazy Or Scary?

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun groaned as he sat up, his head is spinning and he felt so weird. He looked around and noticed pretty fast that he was in a new room. He sat on a big soft bed, the room had a giant window that almost covered the whole wall. There is a closet thing in the corner beside the window, and there is some kind of TV glass screen on the wall in front of the bed.

 

Baekhyun carefully let his bare feet meet the floor, he noticed that he had new clothes on. Baekhyun carefully stood up, feeling how he lost his balance and fell backwards. Baekhyun landed on the bed, he was lucky this time. It was then he heard footsteps that closed in to the room and Baekhyun was fast to jumped back in the bed, staring towards the door.

 

Whoever who had kidnapped is probably scary. Probably an big, ugly bastard that is a e. Yeah, it wouldn't surprise Baekhyun. After all, once he was in Seoul with his parents, many men stared at him, like they wanted to him or something.

 

The door went open as Baekhyun jumped by the sudden action, not knowing how to react. But his hands grabbed the first thing he could get as he threw it against the door. The pillow flew over the room and hit the person who tried to walk in but stumbled back when the pillow hit him.

 

Baekhyun stared towards the opening as he saw a giant shadow of the person. The panic grabbed him as he crouched together on the bed, not knowing how he should react. What if it is a and he gets mad! And will hurt him even more for throwing the pillow!

 

Baekhyun felt how he would faint any second, he isn't that brave to be honest. But he was to late to pass out to miss the person step in with the pillow in his hand. Baekhyun got shocked, there was no ugly bastard to be honest. He only saw this tall boy with curly brown hair, brown eyes and his confused look.

 

 

Eh... Good morning.”

 

 

The boy's voice was deep as he smiled kind and walked over, not looking that mad to be honest. But he still scared Baekhyun. The boy put the pillow on the bed as he carefully crouched down and looked Baekhyun right in to his eyes.

 

 

Hey, do you understand me?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as the boy smiled big and sat down on the bed, not scared for Baekhyun anyway. But Baekhyun is kind of terrified at the moment. If the boy gets any closer, he won't hesitate slap him.

 

 

So, eh, welcome to my place. I don't really know what to say to be honest, this is my first time talking to a human, so, eh... Hi.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at the boy, he's talking funny and looks kind, but Baekhyun can't help but be unsure and a little scared. The boy smiled big as he showed his white teeth, he has a funny smile too... This boy looks like a clown, but still a little... handsome.

 

 

Eh... Oh, I almost forgot! I'm Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you. What's your name?”
“None of your business.”
“Is that a name?”

 

 

The boy looked dumber than Baekhyun thought he could as he stared curious at the boy. Is he really that dumb or is he faking to fool Baekhyun? Baekhyun felt less scared for him as he decided to try to get him to tell him where he was, by be friendly.

 

 

No, that's not a name.”
“Oh, I thought so. But what is your name?”
“Baekhyun.”
“Welcome Baekhyun, I hope you're not to terrified. I'm sorry for scaring you so much and I wish I hadn't hurt you that much that I happen to do. I kind of happen to drop you some times.”
“Where am I?”

 

 

Baekhyun got right to the topic as the boy smiled a little and got up from the bed, holding out a hand to Baekhyun who stared at it. Should he trust the boy already like this? Well, he guess he has no choice. Baekhyun grabbed his hand as dragged Baekhyun up from the bed and helped him hold his bad balance.

 

 

Careful, your balance hasn't gotten used to the gravity here yet.”
“I thought the gravity was the same all over Earth.”
“Eh.... Well, about that... You're kind of not on... Earth anymore.”
“Don't be silly, there is no way I can't be on Earth...”

 

 

Baekhyun shut his mouth as Chanyeol stopped in front of the giant window. The city outside isn't something on Earth for sure. Baekhyun stared shocked out at the giant city with the most advanced technology, crystals and... flying people?! Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun felt how he would faint for real this time.

 

 

Wah! Wait! Don't!”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun who lost his balance totally and almost hit his head against the stone-crystal floor. Baekhyun got shocked when Chanyeol lift him up and carried him over to the bed instead of helping him walk.

 

 

Please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol who carefully put him down on the bed and smiled. He felt dizzy and would probably faint any second, but Chanyeol stayed calm. Carefully let Baekhyun slowly faint as he made sure that he didn't hit something or hurt himself during this.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat on a chair in the dinning room, staring out at the giant city. Okay, so after fainting four times after seeing a flying human looking creature fly by, he has finally got used to this place. Or at least so he won't faint all the time.

 

Chanyeol had showed Baekhyun around his place, told him a little about it and then he served Baekhyun breakfast... That was purple... Yeah, Baekhyun is kind of scared to eat it. Anyway, Chanyeol then had to leave, since he have to work.

 

So here Baekhyun is, still sitting at the dinning table. He had managed to eat up the breakfast, which tasted great to be honest, and the water tasted more clear and soft than he thought it could. But he can't help to wonder, where is he?

 

 

You really put yourself into trouble this time... Mom and dad will kill me.”

 

 

Baekhyun slammed his head against the table, whining when he felt the pain. Yeah, he probably shouldn't slam his head against everything either. Baekhyun sighed out loud as he sat up again.

 

 

Hello.”
“Wah!”

 

 

Baekhyun threw himself of his chair as he crawled fast backwards. The new boy that Baekhyun hadn't heard nor seen come in looked shocked down at him.

 

 

Don't hurt me! I-I'm not here from! I'm innocent!”
“I know that. But I'm not here to hurt you silly, I'm here to babysit you. God what a cute little boy you are! Yes you are!”

 

 

Baekhyun suddenly felt annoyed and mostly pissed off. Who is this boy who doesn't look to even be older than him. He's acting like Baekhyun is some kind of child or a dog. Baekhyun love animals, but he isn't one!

 

 

Now, lets go and see if we can find better clothes to you. And we can play a funny game later or take a walk in the beautiful weather. Oh I know, lets go to the park and play there!”
“D.O! He's not a baby you know!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped by the other voice as a taller male stepped in, looking pretty trolly to be honest. He smiled as he walked over and chuckle at Baekhyun who was still backing off from them on the floor.

 

 

What are you doing on the floor?”
“Poor little boy fell of when I happen to scare him. Come here and let me help you.”
“D.O... He's not an animal either.”
“Where is Sehun by the way? Wasn't he right behind us?”
“I'm here right here.”

 

 

Baekhyun just felt how he happen to crawl into something as he looked up at a boy with rainbow hair, looking all weird and somewhat kind. But Baekhyun panicked anyway as he threw himself up from the floor and literally run to his room.

 

 

Y-Yah! Watch out so you don't-!”

 

 

Baekhyun ran right in to something big, or someone big, and stumbled back before losing his balance. Baekhyun landed on the floor as he whined, his poor must be taking a lot of pain today. Baekhyun looked up at what he just ran in to as he saw a giant tall boy, actually looking to be as tall as Chanyeol, look almost annoyed down at him.

 

Baekhyun felt his head spin as he tried to not panic, but in the end felt how he passed out and hit the floor with his head. Again.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun groaned as he sat up, hearing loud voices outside his room. He looked confused around as he found himself lay on his bed in the room he woke up in earlier. Was he dreaming about all the weird boys that sudden appeared in the apartment?

 

Just as Baekhyun was about to get up, the door went open and Chanyeol came in with an apologizing smile and look. Baekhyun crouched together on the bed as he watched Chanyeol walk over and sit down slowly.

 

 

Hey, how is your head feeling?”
“Better, I think.”
“Listen, I'm sorry for letting you get... scared or confused by my friends. You see, I asked them to just come and check up on you, one and one, not all of them at once. And I know that you didn't expect ten new strangers appear from nowhere. I'm so sorry, please accept my apologize.”
“D-, I'm short and it's not easy to handle to many tall guys at once. They really scared me before.”
“I know, that's why I apologize. Or do you rather wanna hear it from them?”
“No, I'm fine.”

 

 

Baekhyun rest his head against his knees as he closed his eyes, he's pretty tired of this getting freaked out whenever he manage to get control of himself. Chanyeol got up from the bed, making Baekhyun look up at him.

 

 

Where you going?”
“Out to the others, they're going to come in and apologize and-”
“Seriously, I'm just fine. They really don't need to.”
“You're just scared, aren't you? Don't worry, they're kinder than anyone else at this planet.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol went out, great get prepared to die one more time. Baekhyun hide his face against his thighs, he's so tired and confused! Someone, just take him back home, please!

 

Baekhyun sighed even more as he heard the door went open again as he looked up, seeing Chanyeol come in with a smile and his so called “friends” behind him. Baekhyun almost eyed them all, not sure if he should be tensed or relax.

 

 

Now, lets start over shall we? Guys, this is Baekhyun, from Earth. Baekhyun this is my dear friends; Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun.”
“Annyeong Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you.”
“Sorry for earlier, I was to exited to see you.”
“And we didn't know you could freak out so easily.”

 

 

Baekhyun just nodded to an answer as Chanyeol almost looked shocked at him. He probably thought Baekhyun at least would say something to them, but he doesn't feel to talk right now.

 

 

So, are you hungry?”

 

 

Baekhyun shook his head as the others almost got worried, wondering if they made Baekhyun mute or something. Baekhyun just rest his head against his knees as the others stood in the room awkwardly.

 

 

Eh... wanna say something?”

 

 

Baekhyun shook his head as Chanyeol sighed and face palmed himself. Baekhyun looked now confused at him as he smiled awkwardly.

 

 

Yeah, this isn't going anywhere. D.O, will you help me with the food?”
“No, me and Lay will cook today, you others behave while we make super delicious food!”
“Remember to let him rest, it isn't easy for him. Poor Baekhyun, you must have a long day. Please take it easy and take your time to gt used to us.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded at Lay who smiled and went out with D.O dragging him out with him. The others turned to Chanyeol who scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to do now.

 

 

So, Baekhyun, mind if I sit down and talk for you a while? I can tell you more about something if you want.”

 

 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders as Chanyeol sighed, he won't make Baekhyun talk for a while, and he knows it. Baekhyun instead stared down at his feet, they're so small. Baekhyun find it funny how small he seem compared to anyone else.

 

Chanyeol looked over at the others who walked out, not wanting to disturb Baekhyun more than what they already have. Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun and sat down beside him as he sighed out loud.

 

 

Hey is everything okay?”
“Mm.”
“Why aren't you talking? Are you feeling sick? Maybe I should get Lay and-”
“I'm fine, I told you.”
“Don't tell me, you're shy.”
“Y-Yah, it's hard for little me to talk to all of them. Don't you see how small I am?”
“It's because you sit on your bed. D.O, Suho, Chen and Xiumin isn't much taller than you, probably even a little shorter. Hey, can't you try to talk with them? Because they're going to be the ones you will hangout with during the days I have to work.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol looked begging at Baekhyun who hate to see people who look like that. Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders as Chanyeol sighed again and begun to groan frustrated. Baekhyun stared at the weird giant, what is he doing?

 

 

What you doing?”
“Complaining quiet to myself.”
“It more sounds like you .”
“D-Don't take that wrong! I'm not-”
“Just joking, joking Chanyeol. I get it, bastard.”
“I-I'm not doing anything like that! Don't think-”
“Oh, but you don't deny that you're ?”
“I-I'm not-”
“I rather talk to the others at the moment.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked out from the room, laughing for himself as he heard Chanyeol sigh frustrated and hurried after him. Baekhyun couldn't help to smile, Chanyeol is so funny to tease and fool.

 

 

Yah, it's not like you think.”
“I know giant, but it's called joking and teasing.”
“Wow, you actually finally joking with me! That's good!”
“You don't have to scream you know, I'm-”
“Embarrassed enough? Everyone! Baekhyun is talking again! Come and talk to him!”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who smirked, he just didn't do that? It didn't take long time before the rainbow haired guy showed up and smiled big, literally. Sehun jumped around Baekhyun as he screamed, shouted and actually scared Baekhyun a little.

 

 

Tell me again, what is your full name?! Where from Earth are you from?! Do you have anything delicious on Earth?! Tell me more about yourself!”
“Sehun, take it easy with him. He's not a toy you know.”
“Who knows, maybe he's a machine built to destroy us?! Crush it!”
“W-What?!”

 

 

Baekhyun stumbled back as he met Chanyeol who hugged him from behind, smirking. Suho sighed as he showed Sehun to the side and smiled a little kinder, and talked much slower than the hyper rainbow haired Sehun.

 

 

Sorry for that, Sehun is pretty hyper since he ate like ten ice cream bombs. But anyway, I'm Suho, the one who helped Chanyeol with his stupid mistake, again.”
“I said I'm sorry, I do. I didn't know that this would sneak in to my spaceship right before I would take off! And it was hiding!”
“Yah, it's not my fault that you can't handle a spaceship like you should.”
“It was storming! And this sneaked in to my freaking spaceship! It isn't easy you know!”
“Guys, can you stop yell please?”

 

 

Luhan asked as he appeared with Chen and the others, except for Lay and D.O who was in the kitchen. It didn't take long before they all begun to argue, and the hyper Sehun just ran around between the boys screaming:

 

 

Argue, argue, argue, argue, argue, argue!”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to get headache, and he got just annoyed and pretty pissed off. They call him “it or this, or that” or whatever. But he's not a thing they can play around with! Baekhyun begun to get really pissed off, and he may be pretty innocent, kind and shy, but piss him off to much and he will turn into a little dangerous .

 

 

SHUT UP! NOW! ONE MORE WORD AND I WILL PUNCH YOU ALL IN THE FACE! SO SHUT UP!”

 

 

Everyone went quiet as Baekhyun elbowed Chanyeol in the stomach hard so he would let go off him. They all looked almost worried at Baekhyun who walked over to Sehun and pulled down his collar, giving him a death glance.

 

 

You, calm down, please! My head will explode if you keep babbling about stupid things! And you, stop use that kind of attitude! And you, stop look so pissed off all the time! And Chanyeol! And stop call me it, this or that! I'm a freaking human! Living thing! Not a damn furniture! God, I need a break from you. ALL of you.”

 

 

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol who held up his hands in the air as Baekhyun walked straight back to his room, not being able to slam the door but to scream frustrated out as the others let him be for a while, at least until the dinner will be done.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol felt stupid, really stupid, like the others. They all stood quiet as D.O and Lay came out to check that nothing was wrong after hearing all the screaming. Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, feeling unsure if he just got scolded by Baekhyun or if he just screamed what he felt at the moment.

 

 

What happened?”
“You know that little Earth boy you claimed to be innocent... He scares me.”

 

 

Sehun hide behind Luhan who nodded a little, Baekhyun was actually scary when he was mad. But somewhat, cute. Chanyeol shook that thought away as he turned to Lay and D.O who smirked.

 

 

Well, it's called someone who knows when it's time to stop arguing.”
“He scolded you well, didn't he?”

 

 

Everyone nodded as Lay and D.O decided to go and check Baekhyun, so he won't kill himself for embarrassing or to get away from those idiots. Chanyeol stared at Suho who shook his head.

 

 

Well, we better try to not do that again. Next time, we just don't mention bad things. Okay?”
“Got it, no ad things. And we better go and apologize to Baekhyun.”

“Do you know what, lets wait before the dinner is ready, just in case.”

 

 

The others nodded as they decided to sit down and talk out a little, so they won't begin to argue around Baekhyun later. After all, who knows what that little boy can do. He said he would punch them all in their faces if they didn't shut up. And they really don't wanna test him if he gonna do that for real or not.

 


Ayo guys! Did you enjoy the chappie? What did you think about the chappie? Please tell me! ^.^

Thanks for all the wonderful support by the way! I love you all so much for supporting me! <3

Peace and Love to you! <3