Gone

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Does it sound weird if I say that it feels like I'm home right here?”

 

 

Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun who stared up at him, feeling how their gazes got locked in each others. It was like a trance, both just staring at each others like time had stopped right there. Baekhyun smiled, he flashed his beautiful smile at Chanyeol who smiled back, looking pretty funny.

 

 

I think it's not weird at all.”
“Really? Why not? It sounds totally insane to me.”
“Really? Because you can feel home wherever you are as long you have something or someone that makes you feel home. I feel like I'm home whenever I'm with my friends. In space, here on EXO planet, no matter where I am. I feel home with them.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he lend his head against Chanyeols shoulder again, both enjoying their time together by the fountain with the beautiful flowers floating on the water. Baekhyun wished things could stay like this right now, just peaceful and calm. He wish he could stay with Chanyeol for forever, but something tells him that he can't.

 

 

Chanyeol... Will you miss me when I go back home again?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked honest, feeling how he bit his lower lip, worried to hear the answer. He wants Chanyeol to miss him, but still he doesn't want the giant to miss him either. He mean, it's hard enough to miss someone on Earth, so if Chanyeol would miss Baekhyun, he can't even call him.

 

 

Of course I will miss you, why wouldn't I? You're a wonderful person, and I... I don't want to separate from you, not yet. But if there is a chance for you to go home... I wouldn't hesitate to send you back home, I wouldn't at least try to stop you. If you want to go, I would, no I will support you all the way back to Earth.”
“I will miss you a lot, I already knows that.”

 

 

Baekhyun spoke honest as Chanyeol looked down at him again, looking like he were wondering if Baekhyun were lying or not. Baekhyun sighed tired as he let his free hand touch the water that was a little cold, but it felt good against his skin.

 

I wish we had a fountain like this at home. I don't know why, but this fountain gives me a wonderful peaceful feeling. Maybe it's you who does it, but whatever it is, I don't want to be away from it. I like this peaceful feeling. I like to feel that I can feel peaceful.”
“Who wouldn't like to feel peaceful? Everyone wants to feel that, but it's hard to find the feeling during those kind of days.”
“The war you mean?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked pretty quiet, not wanting everyone to stare at them as Chanyeol nodded and squeezed Baekhyuns hand a little light. Maybe it was a warning, to not talk more about that, or maybe it was because Chanyeol felt nervous by just hearing it. Or maybe it was some kind of comforting act, like a “don't worry, I got you” thing.

 

 

Baekhyun... I will protect you no matter what, I promise.”
“Don't worry about me, I think it's more important for you to help the people around here.”
“You're really kind Baekhyun, you know that?”
“You're kinder, trust me.”

 

 

Baekhyun said as he flashed another wonderful smile at Chanyeol who smiled back down at Baekhyun who were staring up at him. Baekhyun then felt how Chanyeol lend closer to him, staring him right in the eyes, locking their gazes together as he were biting his bottom lip almost worried or nervous.

 

Baekhyun lend a little closer as well, his gaze still locked with Chanyeols as he was so close, so close to do it. He felt Chanyeols breath hit is face, and his hit Chanyeols. They both wanted to do it, but who would take the courage to do it?

 

Just as they both was about to lend closer, they heard a familiar voice call Chanyeols name, making them both jerk back and Baekhyun blushed like a fool as he stared at Sehun who screamed after Chanyeol, but he address him weird.

 

 

Chanyeol! Officer Chanyeol!”
“What is happening Sehun-ah?!”

 

 

Chanyeol asked screaming over half of the park as Baekhyun noticed something in the sky, isn't that... smoke?! Why is it smoke in the air?! Baekhyun didn't have to wait for the answer before a weird sound was heard, an explosion, and Chanyeol automatically pulled Baekhyun in to a protective hug.

 

Sehun ran over to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, breathing heavy as he looked tired up at them, panting. Chanyeol stared at the people around the park like Baekhyun, ignoring the panting Sehun at the moment as they noticed how people begun to talk worried and gather around statues and other fountains to take cover from any danger that would appear.

 

 

C-Chanyeol! S-Suho got a call just before the first bomb went off! T-There is bombs blowing off everywhere! We need your help, quick! Your ability will handy when it comes to the fires, hurry!”

 

 

Chanyeols and Baekhyuns attention were back at Sehun by now, the boy who still were panting a little, but he could at least talk. But he sounded worried, and it wasn't weird, since he said something with bomb and fire. But Chanyeols worries wasn't really about the bombs and fires that other exotics were stuck in.

 

 

W-What about Baekhyun?!”
“I will get back on my own, I will be fine. Just go, they need you.”
“Be careful out here, okay?”
“I promise.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded, still looking unsure as he got dragged away by a stressed Sehun. Baekhyun stood by the fountain by himself now, watching Chanyeol get dragged away by Sehun.

 

 

I will send someone to take you to safety! Don't worry!”
“I will be fine!”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol, suddenly feeling more worried about the giant than himself. Sehun said explosions and fires, and Baekhyun isn't sure how dangerous that is for Chanyeol nor Sehun. But right now he was so focused on Chanyeol that he barely remembered Sehun,

 

 

Chanyeol!”
“Yeah?!”
“Be careful, okay?!”
“I promise!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as he watched Chanyeol disappear and then he sat down by the fountain, feeling scared. What if something happens to Chanyeol? What if something has happened to the others? Baekhyun heard another explosion near him, making him jump scared as he stared around scared. Where should he go?

 

He shouldn't had let Chanyeol go without letting them drop Baekhyun off at a safe place. But Baekhyun has to be strong, for Chanyeol and everyone else at this planet. He just wish them all hope and luck.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol was busy for a while, holding back fire for people who couldn't escape their apartments without his help. Many other exotics with fire abilities, water abilities, frost abilities, teleportation abilities and wind abilities was here, helping Chanyeol and many others to get people out from the exploded buildings.

 

Luhan and the very few telekinesis's in the city tried to hold up some collapsing buildings and Lay and the healing team helped hurt people with wounds. Those with simple wounds could get nursed by D.O and the other few educated nurses, but those with bad wounds got treated by the healers and then send to an hospital.

 

Chanyeol though had Baekhyun in mind, wondering if Kris had managed to find him and get him to safety, like the rest of the people around here. But that wasn't the biggest problem right now, the biggest problem hadn't come yet, and no one knew it.

 

 

Mommy! Help me!”

 

 

Chanyeol hurried in to an building, hearing a young little girl's scream and searched her up fast. He lift her up, watching her stare at him as he pushed the fire back and hurried out, away from the dangerous smoke and fire.

 

 

Don't worry, you're safe out here. Do you know where you mommy is?”
“Hana! Thank you for saving her!”
“Mommy!”

 

 

Chanyeol handle the girl to her mother who smiled grateful, crying a little as she begun to check her daughter if she was alright or not. Chanyeol smiled, feeling happy that he managed to save one more person.

 

In the middle of the working, screams was heard from the street as people begun to get worried and once again someone came running, this time Tao who looked pale and totally exhausted.

 

 

T-They're here! T-The Endorians!”
“What?! Where?!”
“We couldn't hold them back, they're one their way here!”
“Get the people in to the safety house! Now!”
“Kai! Get the teleportation team down here and teleport as many people you can to the safety house!”
“Got it!”

 

 

Chanyeol hurried to check two more buildings after people before he hurried to help Chen to keep the people calm and try to see where the Endorians are, and where they would attack.

 

 

I will protect everyone with my lighting, but one giant strike will take about a fourth part of my power! But I can at leas strike twice and keep them away until everyone is safe!”
“Sounds like a plan, I will help you out as much as I can-”
“Chanyeol! We got a new problem!”

 

 

Now a panicking Sehun came running, Kris running after him as they looked pale. Where is Baekhyun? He must be in safety, right?

 

 

What's the problem now?”
“Baekhyun is gone! He's not were we left him!”
“What?!”
“Great...”

 

 

Chen mumbled beside Chanyeol and earned a death glance as Chen tried to concentrate on his work and turned to Kris.

 

 

Is there any chance you saw any Endorians around the park?”
“No, the park area was clean, but they're just a block away from here now.”
“How is the transportation going?!”
“Almost everyone is gone! You guys, lets get away from here!”
“But Suho, Baekhyun is gone!”

 

 

Suho stared almost stunned at Sehun who looked like he would begin to run around in circles and cry. Chanyeol snapped out from his panic as he made up his mind, he can't stay here.

 

 

I'm going to look for him! You guys keep this work up, I won't let Baekhyun get hurt!”
“We doesn't want him to get hurt either! Kris, help him out!”
“I will help as well!”
“Fine, Sehun, Kris and Chanyeol search for Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin will keep the Endorians busy with Tao and D.O.”
“Yeah, so hurry to get your asses out from here and find Baekhyun!”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded along with Kris and Sehun who begun to run towards the park again. Kris flying up in the sky and Sehun used the wind to try to find Baekhyun. But what worries Chanyeol is that Baekhyun is gone, and at a time like this...

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat by the fountain for a long time, wondering what is going on. He saw Kris earlier, but he seemed not to see Baekhyun who called him and even waved at him. He guess his shouts and scream were muffled by the explosions.

 

Baekhyun though don't understand how Kris could miss him totally when Baekhyun waved at him, maybe it was because there was people running around scared in the park and then Kris were gone. Baekhyun tried to find him again, but the people in the park somehow dragged him around and told him to run.

 

Why should he run when he knows that someone is coming to pick him up? He understood that better when he saw something familiar, an Endorian. Baekhyun felt the panic as he suddenly got dragged away by someone who were an exotic, hearing him tell Baekhyun to run fast like hell.

 

Baekhyun managed to get out from the peoples grip, trying to find his own way to escape, but he wouldn't come that far though. Baekhyun were lost in the crowd of worried exotics and then he suddenly turned around to get a gun pointed at his face.

 

Baekhyun was fast do dodge the shoot, somehow he found it easy to do that. Old Hapkido moves came to his mind as he kicked the gun out from the man's hands and then the man himself. Baekhyun is surprised he still remember those Hapkido movements, especially since he trained Hapkido when he was 6-14 years old. It was a while ago if he's going to be honest.

 

 

Sorry, but I can't get killed here.”

 

 

Baekhyun turned around to find more Endorians walk or run towards him, and it made him turn around and run. He ran as fast he could, jumping over benches and in behind trees to dodge shoots from their weird guns. And he heard them say something with “Don't kill him, capture him!”, which made him run faster.

 

Baekhyun felt how he panted like a fool now, hearing screams and some explosions around him, but all he really could hear was his heart beat fast and hard. He ran until he realized that he ran totally towards a bad direction, right in to more Endorians and he had to make a quick try to escape from more Endorians.

 

 

Get him! Now! Before he gets away!”
“Don't worry, we got him now!”

 

 

Baekhyun run until someone jumped down in front of him, and Endorian and Baekhyun felt how his body moved on its own. He grabbed the persons gun, throwing the person over his shoulder before he kept running, but this time he ran in to another big man who appeared out from nowhere, literally.

 

Baekhyun felt a hand grab his throat and how he got pushed up against a tree hard, making him whine and kick his legs in the air. Baekhyuns hands were grabbing the man's hand, trying to pull his hand away from his throat so he could breathe.

 

 

Got you your little disgusting creature!”
“L-Let me... g-go... I-I c-can't... b-breathe...”

 

 

The man smirked at Baekhyun who tried to kick him, struggling to get down from the man. He felt how he didn't get any air and how his hands couldn't struggle back against the man, and his sight were getting blurry by now.

 

 

Let him go, we can't let him die!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how the man let him go, letting Baekhyun collapse on the ground, coughing as he tried to not begun to tremble. The courage was gone inside him now, he realized how scared he really were now when he were surrounded by aliens, aliens that can hurt him, and probably will.

 

 

Lets put him to sleep, for now.”
“Sleep tight little kid.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the sting against his neck, making him whine as he felt dizzy right away. It's just like Chanyeols soporific, but the sting did hurt much more than Chanyeols. Baekhyun felt how someone grabbed his shirt and begun to drag him with them as he tried to struggle against them, but he were slowly passing out, being totally defenseless.

 

He wish Chanyeol didn't leave him. He wish Chanyeol was here to protect him. Baekhyun is scared, scared for those people. Baekhyun really wish he was in Chanyeols arms right now, he wish a hell lot right now...

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol run around, not finding Baekhyun nor any clues. He felt tired, after running around for two hours. The Endorians is gone, Tao, Chen, D.O and Xiumin seem to have chased some of them away, and Suho took Sehun after a while and scared some others away with some other fire and earth benders.

 

Chanyeol felt the panic, and how his heart was beating hard and scared. Where is he?! Please don't let him be taken, nor dead. Please, just let him be okay! Chanyeol is just asking for that! That Baekhyun is going to be okay!

 

 

Chanyeol... calm down.”
“But where is he?! He's not here, he's not around this blocks either! We have searched six blocks away in every direction and back, but there is nothing! Just trash and more trash!”

 

 

Chanyeol sat frustrated down on a bench, pulling his hair as he tried to think. Where could he be? Where could he be hiding if he got away? Or did the Endorians really take him? No, Baekhyun isn't that easy to catch, Chanyeol believe that anyway. Especially since he seem to have gathered more courage than last time.

 

 

What should I do...?”
“Chanyeol, lets search one more time, lets search two more blocks, so eight blocks away and back, okay? I take South, you North. I will ask two of my friends search East and West, so don't worry. We will find out where he is sooner or later.”
“That is not what I'm worried about, I'm worried about those bastards taking him...”
“Don't worry, he's probably hiding really good, after all he's pretty short and can hide easily.”
“I really hope so.”

 

 

Chanyeol begun to walk, feeling his heart losing hope already. He still tried to keep the hope up, wanting to believe in what Kris said, but it felt hopeless. But he can't give up, no, because this is about Baekhyun. And Baekhyun is his responsibility, no ones else. Baekhyun isn't just a responsibility either, he's Chanyeols secret love. Someone he wants to be around, to cheer him up, to love him, to make him smile and to make him feel good. He wants to support Baekhyun, he wants to be around the boy.

 

But he's not sure if he will be able to do that anymore...

 


Ayo guys! I'm back, in the middle of my studying chaos, which is pretty weird ^.^

So, I managed to update today, and to today's update, I have some few questions! ^.^

What do you think about this chapter? What will happen? What do you think about Baekhyuns sudden courage? What do you think Chanyeol will do in the next chapter? And why didn't Kris see Baekhyun do you think? ^.^

Please answer some of the questions if you have time and feel for it, I really would like to know what you guys think and it would be fun to read some comments for once ^.^

Else I just have to thank you all for your wonderful support this far! I love you guys! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated as usual, but up to you! ^.^

Else I can't wait until next time to see you guys, but until then:
Peace and love to you all! <3