Mean Or Kind Baek?

I'm An Alien?!

Chanyeols P.O.V

Kya, I can't sleep anymore noona, what should I do? I mean it, I can't sleep.”
“It's hard for everyone to sleep right now Chanyeol, but I understand your feelings even more. I mean having something like that in your home.”
“That something is a person noona, and it's a human. And he's nice.”

 

 

Chanyeol drank his coffee, staring at his noona who nodded and smiled, she is usually much nicer, but she's tired and exhausted like Chanyeol. And Chanyeols friends is starting to get grumpy as well, but it's understandable.

 

 

Have you told him about the war yet? That human? It was a human boy, right?”
“Yes, it is a human boy. And his name is Baekhyun. And he's nice.”
“But have you told him about the war yet?”

 

 

Chanyeol played with his coffee, staring down at it as he wanted to say no and yes at the same time. Well Baekhyun did hear something with the word war when Suho spoke to loud with Kris, but he probably don't remember it anymore nor think about it. And no one has ever told him that it's war right here and now, so yeah, lets say no.

 

 

No, not like that. He did hear the word war once when Suho talked with Kris, and he asked me about it. And I avoided the questions by saying it was late and I have to go to sleep since I have work tomorrow. And that happened for some days ago. So no, he has probably forgotten it by now and he probably thought it was either some old story or something from a movie.”
“But are you planing to tell him about it?”
“Not really to be honest.”
“But what if the war broke out here and you have to take him somewhere safe and he will think you're some kind of scary alien freak who will kill him and-”
“Noona, how many hours did you sleep last night?”
“Not many at all, is that obvious?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded, his noona was kind of overreact to this matter a little to much. Though, she did make a point somewhere in her babbling. If the war broke out here, Chanyeol have to take Baekhyun to a safer place. And rumors are said that the war will broke out near here, and it's scaring many who lives here.

 

 

Chanyeol, if it starts bombing in the town near here, you have to promise me to get ready to get out from here as quick as possible. You know what that means, right?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he got up, he had finished his hot drink and needed to get back to work again. He walked over to his desk and sat sighing down, he has so much to do, and he's brain is working at the moment. But to much work might hurt it as well, or make it out of function for some days.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun watched the news at the moment with Suho and Lay, they were mumbling worried as Baekhyun glanced over at the tired and exhausted couple. They're just like Chanyeol, tired and exhausted. Is Baekhyun causing all those exhausted and tired behaviors?

 

 

Hey, are you two alright?”
“Mm, we're fine.”
“Don't worry about us, we're just tired after working so much.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little, he's not sure if he should believe what they just said or not. Are they tired from work, or are they tired of something else? Baekhyun anyway shouldn't be snooping around in others private lives, but he can't help to get worried for his, uhm, new friends? Yeah, lets say that for now.

 

Baekhyun watched Lay and Suho turn of the TV fast out from nowhere and got up, smiling almost nervous. Baekhyun don't know what's wrong with them right now, but everyone has been acting like this around Baekhyun lately.

 

 

Is everything really alright? You seem a little-”
“Come Baekhyun! Let us show you the shopping mall! Why sit home here and do such a boring thing as watch the news!”
“O-Okay, just let me change clothes first, okay?”

 

 

They both nodded and let Baekhyun change clothes before they literally dragged him out from the flat and they begun to walk down for the street pretty fast after that. They both seemed almost more tensed than they were before, and Baekhyun hated it.

 

Baekhyun still watched them, trying his best with smiling and joke around as much he dared too. People stared weird at him, wondering if he was insane or something, but some even smiled at him and seemed to like what he was doing. Baekhyun grabbed Lays and Suhos hands and danced around, joking with them until they finally smiled and they were even looking less tensed.

 

 

Come, lets see what that is!”

 

 

Baekhyun dragged the boys with him to a statue, gasping at how small it was for being a statue. And the next thing he knew was that either Suho or Lay dragged him around, showing him weird and funny looking statues.

 

 

Look at this one! It's a giant ice cream!”
“And that one is supposed to look like a pizza from Earth. Is it looking like that?”
“Haha, no! It's round, not a rhombus!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as they run around like fools, it feels good to make others laugh. After running to the shopping mall, Baekhyun run around with Suho and Lay, gasping and making jokes about the stuff they found. Baekhyun also told them a little about shopping malls on Earth and what kind of things he bought there.

 

But after about three hours, they all were exhausted and walked tired towards Chanyeols apartment again, he must be home and wondering where they are. Suho and Lay just dropped Baekhyun off before they walked hand in hand towards their own apartment, talking and laughing like they never had been tensed and acting weird.

 

Baekhyun walked up to Chanyeols flat and stared at the huge mess, what has happened here while he was gone? Don't tell him it has been a burglar here while they were gone?!

 

Baekhyun jumped when he heard a loud thud from the kitchen, and he got scared to be honest. Baekhyun grabbed the first best thing he could find to use to defend himself as he walked with light and quiet steps towards the kitchen. He held something that looked to be an umbrella to his defense and literally jumped in to the kitchen, ready to hit the burglar.

 

 

Take this burglar!”

 

 

Baekhyun hit the person hard as a whine was heard through the flat and the person looked almost annoyed up from the fridge. Baekhyun blushed and dropped the umbrella when he saw who it was. How did he end up in this kind of situation?!

 

 

C-Chanyeol! I-I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!”

 

 

Baekhyun was fast to grab the giant's head, checking it as Chanyeol stared at him confused. When Baekhyun was done with checking his head out, he let it go and instead blushed and got all shy.

 

 

I-I'm sorry, I-I thought it were a burglar who had broke in to the flat while I was gone.”
“It's okay, it's just good that you know how to defend yourself against a tree.”
“Yah! I'm not the one having a head of stone!”
“Ha! You're just saying that because you couldn't even hit me hard!”
“Take that back or I will hit you hard for real!”
“So you wouldn't hit a burglar hard for real? You just admitted that!”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun who was fast to grab the umbrella and raised it, making Chanyeol back off almost scared. Baekhyun burst out in laughter as Chanyeol shook his head and took the umbrella away from Baekhyun, before he would hurt someone for real.

 

Baekhyun got more serious again as he cleared his throat and smiled at Chanyeol who returned to make dinner. Baekhyun jumped up on a bench and sat there, kicked his legs in the air, watching Chanyeol cook.

 

 

So, how was work today? Was it... Uhm, hard?”
“It was stressful, and a lot to do. And a lot to worry about, so not that good.”
“Oh, I feel sorry for you. I really wish I hadn't stepped on your spaceship and make you work so hard like this. I wish I could help you with anything... Oh, I know! I can-”
“Stay out of the way and not do anything than being careful. That is all you need to do.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh and nodded understanding, Chanyeol didn't even hear him out what he had to say, but he probably have his reasons. Baekhyun just sat there and stared at Chanyeol who smiled out from nowhere, his smile was forced up on his lips, Baekhyun could tell that.

 

 

Chanyeol... Don't smile if you're not happy, please, don't look so painful.”
“What do you mean?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked confused at Baekhyun who shook his head, knowing that Chanyeol would juts laugh it off. Baekhyun has begun to understand how Chanyeol fake and acts all the time, he must really try his best to not be grumpy and tired when he comes home. But then again, why don't he let Baekhyun help him out?

 

Maybe Chanyeol see him as a weak and pitiful human who he just must be kind towards. Maybe therefor he doesn't want Baekhyun to do anything for him, because it's like asking a lower life for help.

 

 

I have no idea what you're talking about Baekhyun-”
“If you don't like me, just tell me already...”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped down from the bench, mostly mumbling under his breath as he walked to his room. He don't know why, but he feel... hurt. Chanyeol doesn't like him? Well Baekhyun don't care then! Right, Chanyeol is just a stupid alien!

 

Baekhyun sat on his bed until Chanyeol came in later, sitting down on the bed beside Baekhyun who were crouching together. Yes, Baekhyun is homesick like hell to be honest. But he hasn't shown that to anyone, until now. Maybe that's why Baekhyun is so sensitive right now, because he wants to go home.

 

 

Hey, are you... mad at me?”
“No, not really.”

 

 

Baekhyun glanced up at the tired Chanyeol, he do understand Chanyeol why he's faking all the time. Because he would look like hell if he didn't.

 

 

How have you been feeling lately? I never had the chance to ask you, and I'm sorry for that. I should be more chatty and try to talk to you, but I just let the others handle you when you're my responsibility.”
“You know, I don't like it how you speak of me sometimes. It's like I'm some kind of animal to you.”
“You're not! Gosh no! You're a human, a person Baekhyun! I'm sorry if it sounds like anything else, but it's so hard for me to think right now.”
“I can see that, you look dead.”

 

 

Chanyeol blinked at Baekhyuns comment, probably shocked over how easily Baekhyun could figure out how he felt on the inside. Baekhyun smiled kind at Chanyeol, trying to use all his happiness he could find without look to happy nor to painful at him.

 

 

How have you been feeling lately, Baekhyun?”
“I'm sick Chanyeol, homesick. I miss my parents, and school, even thought I was bullied. I don't belong here, and I feel so... Lonely somehow.”
“Uhm, I'm not used to this kind of situations, but uhm, you want a hug?”
“I'm not that desperate yet, but sure.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he hugged Baekhyun who felt Chanyeols body heat against his. The hug was warm and it felt somewhat good, but Baekhyun didn't show nor say that to Chanyeol himself. Like think about how he would react? Baekhyun has been so mean towards him lately, from the beginning at all. He should definitely try to be more friendly towards Chanyeol from here from.

 

 

Uhm, Chanyeol, juts one little question... Wasn't you cooking food?”
“The food!”

 

 

Chanyeol rushed up from the bed and sprinted out to the kitchen, and Baekhyun followed him laughing. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who managed to save the food from getting burned in the oven. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to sit down and eat in front of the TV today, watch a movie and just talk. Like friends do, and Baekhyun think it's a good way for Chanyeol to relax a little.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Baekhyun had fell asleep in the couch and Chanyeol got carefully up, carrying the plates and the rest of the things in to the kitchen. He just put it on the bench and told himself that he would fix it later, or tomorrow, or when he has time for it.

 

He walked back to the living room, still finding Baekhyun lay in the couch, sleeping. Chanyeol carefully lift the boy up and made sure to not wake him up before walking to his bedroom. Chanyeol carefully put the boy down on the bed, fluffing his pillows a little and put the blanket over the sleeping boy's body.

 

Chanyeol smiled at the angelic looking boy, he must be send from heaven if you ask Chanyeol. Yeah, Baekhyun has been mean towards Chanyeol, like one morning he threw pillows at him and when he came home the same day Baekhyun hit him with a pillow and scolded him for leaving him alone a whole day.

 

And another time, when Chanyeol happen to scare Baekhyun when he came home earlier, Baekhyun had called him ert just because he was standing with just a towel. Like how would Chanyeol possibly have known that he had token a shower and stepped out from the bathroom just at the moment he came home?

 

Or the time when Chanyeol cooked dinner and Baekhyun refused to talk to him, and the only word he said were ert. And yeah, he has called Chanyeol a lot to be honest, but he has apologized for it all though.

 

But Chanyeol can understand Baekhyun somehow. To wake up on another planet and get to know that you can't go home for a long time. And to find out that everyone around him is aliens and have an ability, which is impossible on Earth. And Chanyeol can also understand Baekhyuns behavior after hearing about his childhood, he must had a rough time to be honest.

 

Chanyeol carefully Baekhyuns head, whispering a good night before he went in to his own room and fell down on the soft bed. He was to tired to change his clothes nor to pull the blanket over him. He just closed his eyes, hugged a pillow and fell asleep without any problems.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol groaned when he heard his alarm clock ring and he used his hand without looking and turned it off. Tired he sat up, blinking and staring confused around in the room. It was then he felt this weird smell, it smells like... food.

 

Chanyeol got up and walked out to the kitchen to find Baekhyun cooking, and the food wasn't even close to burned yet. Baekhyun had set the table with juice, bacon and bread as he smiled big.

 

 

Good morning, did you sleep well?”

 

 

Chanyeol blinked at Baekhyun who was smiling happily and helped him to walk to the table and sit down and eat. Baekhyun though stared a little confused down at Chanyeols clothes that was all wrinkled.

 

 

Uhm, what have you done with your clothes? And how could you change clothes so fast?”
“I feel asleep like this last night. I will change after eating breakfast. By the way, it smells delicious. Have you done this for me?”
“Yeah, since I kind of know how tired and exhausted you are. So I change your alarm on the alarm clock when you were cooking food last night. And decided to make your breakfast. I let D.O teach me how to cook and what you liked to eat the most. That was what I tried to tell you last night, that I can stand for the cooking if you want too.”
“That would be to be honest really helping, if you really want too help.”
“Of course, let it be my task, so I have something to do during the days while you're gone.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded and begun to eat, he love this kind of breakfast. Not just cereals that he eat quick before he half sleeping walks to work. Maybe he can sleep a little longer now when Baekhyun makes the breakfast? That would be so good.

 

Chanyeol finished the breakfast and thanked Baekhyun before he went to his room and changed clothes and got ready for work. When he was done he went out to the hallway and waved goodbye to Baekhyun who waved back and smiled kind.

 

 

See you later Chanyeol, have a nice day.”
“You too, bye.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked fast towards his work, it felt good to leave the flat this morning. It might be because Baekhyun actually not being all grumpy at him, or that he wasn't eating alone this morning. Or maybe the fact that he like it when Baekhyun is around him and wish him a good day.

 

Chanyeol entered his office only some few minutes after he left his apartment and begun to click on the computer keys. He sat there, reading reports and learned some new stuff, and as usual he took a coffee break for about ten minutes before he continued. Then he would eat lunch on his own, or he thought so.

 

He got up from his chair, stretching out as he begun to walk, when he saw his boss stand in the door opening, smiling at him. The general is out here?! Chanyeol smiled kind and bowed respectful at him, hoping he wouldn't still be annoyed at him after bringing Baekhyun here, the human like he would say.

 

 

Good day sir.”
“Hello Mr. Park, can you come with me for a while?”
“S-Sure, I have some time over right now.”

 

 

The general nodded as Chanyeol followed him in to the elevator and they stood in silence in it for a while, until it stopped on a floor higher up than Chanyeols office. They walked down a hallway and in to the general's office where they sat down, the general behind his desk and Chanyeol in front of it.

 

Chanyeol did feel a little nervous, like it was scary to sit here in front of him. In front of his own boss. Chanyeol smiled calm as the general lend back in his seat, lighting a cigar and blew the smoke out to the thin air in the room.

 

 

I have been watching you while you're working lately, the office side isn't really your strongest side, isn't it?”
“No, you're right. I'm not that much for paper work and clicking on computer keys all day long. But I do it if I need to.”
“I thought that you have been working pretty hard lately, and all this talk about the war is taking on people's nerves. How are you feeling?”
“I'm worried like everyone else, but I keep working since that is all I can do for now.”
“You have been working over 10 hours every day since you begun to work in the office. And when you explored you worked 24 hours straight, with not breaks, until you were back home. Therefor, I have studied your rights for a while and decided that your punishment is over. You will get your usual pay, don't worry, but you're not going to work in the office anymore.”
“I'm not? Then what am I going to do?”
“You're back at the exploring position, but I can't send anyone out for a long time. So, you're free until I have a work for you to do.”
“So I can go home now?”

 

 

The general nodded and handle Chanyeol his old stuff back, which felt so good to hold and have again. Chanyeol bowed with a huge smile, it feels good to be back where he really belong! The general smiled as he took another blow of the cigaret before he cleared his throat again.

 

 

Anyway, how is that human feeling?”
“He's homesick, but he do like this place a little at least. He think it's cool and I do agree with him that we're not that different from Earth. There is many differences too, but also similarities.”
“As long he stay calm and do no harm to all the people around him, I'm satisfied.”
“I'm just wondering, but when do you think we can send him home?”
“I don't know, who knows, he might not want to go home soon. Maybe I won't send him home if he doesn't want too. But I know it won't be this month, and not the next month either. That is what I know for now. But, I gotta go. Go and get your things at your office and get home, you need to rest. You must be tired.”
“I am, but not thanks to the human, he's a lot to help. He's kind you know, but he's homesick like I said.”
“I will se if I can send him home soon.”

 

 

Chanyeol bowed before he left the general's office and hurried down to his own desk in the office part. He grabbed all his belongings and packed his things together. People stared at him as he left with his bag filled with his stuff and a huge smile on his face. He almost screamed “I am free!” when he finally came out from the building and hurried towards his flat.

 

Chanyeol was fast home again as he stepped in to his flat with a huge smile and walked in to the living room to find Baekhyun sleep on the couch. Chanyeol put his things down on the floor and walked over to the boy, shook his body carefully as the boy looked confused up.

 

 

C-Chanyeol? W-What are you doing home so early? Or what time is it? How long have I been asleep?”
“I don't know, but I got my old promotion back! I don't need to work for two months! So now I can spend more time with you! Come on, get dressed, we're going out for a walk and eat some lunch!”

 

 

Chanyeol pushed the confused Baekhyun to his room and told him to change clothes, which he did before they could leave the flat and walk to the nearest best lunch restaurant. And Chanyeol felt that he was right now the luckiest guy on this planet.

 


Ayo guys! What's up?! I'm back with my super mega update, even if I'm almost mega late, hehe ^.^

I just wanted to say, thank you for supporting this fiction so much! Remember, all subscribers, upvotes and comments are very much appreciated! <3

Peace and Love to you all! <3