Stormy Night

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's normal cloudy day. People walking on the street as they walked to their jobs, schools or activities that they would spend their day with. Baekhyun, just an ordinary normal school boy, was walking down for the street among the others in the little town.

 

As usual he arrived among the others to the school. The corridors was crowded by students who talked, laughed, joked around or just stood there. Baekhyun walked to his locker and took out some books, leaving his bag before he slammed it closed and headed for his classroom.

 

People smirked at him as he just tried to ignore them, since they're bullies. He made it without getting stopped by any bullies to his classroom as the bell just rang. Everyone walked to their classrooms and the normal school day begun.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun scrolled through his book as he half listen on his teacher who talked about traditions in their little village they're living in. Baekhyun suddenly heard his name as he looked up, wondering why the teacher mention his name.

 

 

Yes?”
“Please pay attention to the class Mr. Byun.”
“Yes sir.”

 

 

Baekhyun closed his book, holding in a sigh as the rest of the class smirked at him, he hate them all. Okay, hate is a strong word, but he diss like them really much since they bully him. And no one who is kind and not bullying him is trying to stand up for him.

 

 

Now, lets continue our science class. Mr. Byun, call you tell me why fall when we jump.”
“Because the gravity drag us down to the ground.”
“Correct, and what is the closest heavenly body? Mr. Byun.”
“The moon.”
“Correct, it seem that you're actually listening.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh, they're talking about the Universe again. What is so special with the universe? It's a huge dark place with nothing in it, just vacuum. Baekhyun kept listening to his teacher as he draw something in ins notebook. He is listening, just not as much as he wants too.

 

 

Okay, a question to all everyone! Does aliens exist?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at his teacher who looked around, looking for someone who wanted to answer. As usual, the smart guys in the class held up their hands, and some bad boys too, but not Baekhyun. And of course his teacher is picking him and not anyone who is holding up his/hers hand.

 

 

Mr. Byun, what do you think?”
“I guess there is other life in the universe, but none that is near us anyway.”
“Why?”
“Since we never see them, getting any signs or anything that they exist.”
“But you can't see the air, but it's there.”
“But we see signs from it, like how it blowing the trees and we can feel it.”

 

 

Baekhyun's teacher smiled big, almost laughing as he nodded as he let the others answer what they thought. Well, Baekhyun hasn't seen any signs from aliens, no matter what people say about it.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun walked in to his house that is laying in the edge of the little village he's living in. The house is laying right beside the woods, and it's not that unusual to see a deer pass the garden.

 

The smell of food filled the air as Baekhyun took off his shoes and jacket and walked towards his room to change clothes. Baekhyun changed clothes fast and threw his bag on his bed before hurrying out to his mother who was in the kitchen, talking with his father.

 

 

I don't know darling, your mother is still pretty upset as me and-”
“Please, just this time.”
“Hi umma, hi appa. What you doing?”
“Your father wants me to go back to your crazy grandmother who hates me.”
“Mom, she doesn't hate you, she just think you're to... Chatty, like me.”
“See! He gets it!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at his childish parents who argued about his grandmother. Baekhyun sat down on a chair and watched them, they're pretty fun to watch, like a TV drama or something like that.

 

 

But we have to help her, seriously.”
“Fine! We go then! But what about Baekhyun?”
“What about him? He's damn 18 years old! He will be fine!”
“Hold up! What are you talking about?”
“Oh, sweetie, your father wants us to go and help your grandmother out with her house. It has been a storm recently and she needs help.”
“Then why don't you go?”
“We're going after the dinner, but you have to promise to go to school tomorrow and eat breakfast. And do your homework.”
“Mom, I'm not 3 years old, I know how to do all that.”
“See, I told you that everything would be fine. Stop make up some ridiculous excuses to not see my mother.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his parents who begun to argue again, but at least they really just joking around with each others. Because after every little argue, they laugh and kiss each others. Baekhyun si wondering if they ever can argue for real, and he's wondering if he can find someone who will be acting like his parents with him.

 

 

***

 

 

It isn't looking so good honey, are you sure we should leave Baekhyun alone?”
“It's just some rain and wind, nothing to worry about. But if it gets worse we won't be able to come home until Saturday. But that is only two days.”
“I will be fine, I'm just going to study and watch movies on my own.”
“Don't you have any date to go on?”

 

 

Baekhyun's mother asked as she looked worried at her son, Baekhyun isn't a dating type. And every girl hate him, and boy. Yeah, he's not that popular to be honest. He just shook his head as an answer as his mother sighed and hugged him goodbye.

 

 

I will see you later, but call us if the weather get worse. And stay inside, okay?”
“Mom, granny needs you now, go before it's to late.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his parents who waved goodbye and left Baekhyun alone in the house. Baekhyun watched them from the window before they was gone in their black car. He stood there and stared after the car for a while, until he decided to walk towards his room and make some homework instead.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun found himself walk around in the house, singing with his strong voice, dancing to the loud music and he found it funny. Baekhyun is never doing this usually, but he won't let the chance pass him by.

 

Baekhyun suddenly felt tired, singing and dancing is pretty tiring after all. Baekhyun turned off the music and heard the strong wind outside and the rain hitting the windows. He walked over to the closest window and looked out. He saw the woods and all the trees almost crack as hard the wind was blowing, and the rain was more worse than it was before.

 

 

Kya, it's just getting worse. Can it get worse?”

 

 

Just as Baekhyun said that, the power went out. Baekhyun chuckled as he sighed, wow he actually just made it worse for himself. Baekhyun walked to the fuse box and checked the power. He sighed, well he can't do anything about it.

 

 

Great, now I just have to sit here and wait until the power is back.”

 

 

Baekhyun decided to walk to his room and sit on his bed, just sit there until the power would come back. Baekhyun stopped by a window to stare out at the woods, when he saw something inside it, a shadow. Baekhyun got closer to the window, trying to see who it was, or what it was.

 

It was a shadow walking in there, a human shadow. Baekhyun felt how curious he got, just like a little puppy who see a new red boll on the floor and never seen the color red before. Baekhyun ran up to his room, getting a hoddie, a beanie and a flashlight, skipping his phone at the moment.

 

A curious Baekhyun ran back down, getting his shoes on and a jacket before carefully opening the door. It was blowing hard and no one would be such a fool like Baekhyun to walk out in this weather, but Baekhyun did.

 

Baekhyun walked fast and careful towards the woods, looking around to make sure no one would see him sneak in here. They would tell his mother and father, and he would be grounded for years if they found out about this. Seriously, they would ground him for years.

 

Baekhyun heard the trees sound scary and he looked up as he passed them. Branches fell to the ground, big as small. Baekhyun almost got hit by one big branch, but he managed to jump back in time before he got hit. Wow, this forest is crazy!

 

Baekhyun turned the flashlight on as he tried to walk in the storm, but it was a hell out here. His beanie almost flew off his head, and the weather is just getting worse. Baekhyun walked until he tripped and fell over a giant branch and hit the ground hard. The flashlight flew away and out from his grip, landing somewhere else in the dark and it was broken, since it's light disappeared totally.

 

 

Great, now I can't see anything!”

 

 

Baekhyun got up as he decided to go back home, but he just realized, he has walked to far in to the forest to see the lights from the little village. Everything was dark, the trees cracking over his head and the wind is just getting worse.

 

 

Oh ...”

 

 

Baekhyun can't remember which way he came from anymore, since he turned around so much that he don't know what to do. He decided to try to walk forward, since he think it was that way he came from.

 

Baekhyun walked until he thought a building, but it was dark and no lights was on. Baekhyun hurried over, hoping it was an old haunting cabin that could give him shelter until the morning. But it wasn't a little cabin, it was a a buildings, with only walls. No windows, no doors, nothing. Just blank giant walls.

 

 

What the... What is this?”

 

 

Baekhyun walked over as he touched the wall with his hand, it was cold but it wasn't made of tree or concrete. Without it was made of metal. Baekhyun walked along with the building, wondering what kind of thing it really was. Like, since when was a building made of metal standing in the middle of the woods, just standing here.

 

Baekhyun had almost walked a whole lap, when he his hand happen to touch something that felt like a button. Baekhyun stopped and stared at the little mini button that you could barely see. He couldn't help but to touch it, and he happen to push it by accident.

 

Baekhyun got panic as the wall suddenly made a door opening, just like that. Baekhyun blinked at it as he carefully peeked his head in, still curious to be honest. Baekhyun took one step in, and then another. He stepped in to the metal building as he looked curious around, the walls on the inside is also metal, but it has more of those small mini buttons.

 

Baekhyun didn't press any buttons this time, but the door opening suddenly went closed and was replaced by a wall, which freaked Baekhyun out a little. Baekhyun held in a scared whine as he took a step back, suddenly hearing a loud thud somewhere else inside the building.

 

Baekhyun felt the fear suddenly grab him. The curiosity slowly disappeared and got replaced by the fear. Baekhyun took a step back, then he heard a loud frustrated scream that freaked him out.

 

Baekhyun walked fast backwards, letting his eyes stare towards the voice, not daring to stop looking at that direction. Baekhyun suddenly hit the wall with his back, hearing another weird sound before all the lights got , dazzling Baekhyun who could barely see anything.

 

Baekhyun blinked and tried to see, okay so the power most be back on. Since this place finally have it's lights on. Baekhyun heard another thud and heard how it came towards him, still scared he hurried to walk down to the closest corridor and begun to look for a way out. He must out!

 

 

Don't panic, if there is a way in, it must be a way out.”

 

 

Baekhyun kept walk until more weird sounds was heard, but it felt like the whole building made the sound. Then, like an affect from the weird noises, the whole building moved. Or it felt like it moved, since Baekhyun lost his balance by the sudden hard shake and fell to the floor.

 

Baekhyun felt how the building suddenly shook even more and he swear, he was freaking out more than ever. Baekhyun held for his hears as a loud sound was made somewhere in the building and he thought he would die when he suddenly begun to flew, like floating in the air.

 

 

What is happening?!”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to grab something to not float up to the roof, but he had nothing to grab. Baekhyun got panic as he tried to swim in the air, he recognize this. Baekhyun felt the panic grab him even more as he wanted to scream and cry, what is happening around him?!

 

Baekhyun floated around for a while, pushing himself towards with his hands and the walls. And then, out from nowhere, Baekhyun fell to the floor, like the gravity was back again. Baekhyun whined in pain as he sat up on his knees, looking around.

 

 

Where am I? What is this place?”

 

 

Baekhyun is so used to be alone that he talked to himself as he got up fro the floor. He walked carefully forward as he looked around. It didn't take long before he heard weird noises again and he held his breathe, literally.

 

It was then he heard someone's footstep right behind him, just one step and it echoed through the whole corridor. Baekhyun held his breathe, to scared to turn around and take a look at who or what it was. His heart beat fast, like he would die by an heart attack.

 

Baekhyun felt a sting against his neck, making him jump and whine by the sudden sting and it didn't even take two seconds before everything felt blurry and he lost his balance and hit the floor hard. And then, everything went pitch black in front of his eyes.

 


Ayo guys! So first chappie is out! Good, right? Well, I hope you will enjoy this fiction and support me all the way to the end of it! ^.^

Thanks for reading and I hope you will subscribe, upvote, comment and support this fiction if you like it! Thanks for being awesome readers! <3

P.s don't forget to tell me what you think about this fiction! Thanks! <3

Peace and Love to you all! <3