Don't Leave Me

I'm An Alien?!

Chapter 18

Don't Leave Me

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes fast as he realized that he had somehow passed out. Baekhyun sat up fast as he looked fast around. He's in a room that looks similar to the one he borrowed as a bedroom. Baekhyun got up fast and walked over to the door and tried to open it, but of course it's locked.

 

Damn it... YOU GUYS! OPEN UP! DON'T LOCK ME IN HERE!”

 

Baekhyun shouted mad as he turned around to find another way out. Baekhyun ran around in the room as he searched for a way out, but it felt like impossible. Baekhyun sighed after running around before he sat down on the bed tired.

Baekhyun felt how he curled together into a ball as he sobbed. He only wants to see Chanyeol, is that too much to ask for? Or is he...? No! He can't be dead! He promised that he would take Baekhyun home! He promised that he would be the one to bring Baekhyun home! No one else can bring him home than Chanyeol!

Baekhyun listened to the silence as he felt how he begun to cry. He just wants to meet Chanyeol; is that really wrong? Baekhyun sobbed as he tried to not cry, but the tears streamed down his face as the worries took over him.

The more he thought about Chanyeol might be dead, the more pain he felt. After a while it felt like Baekhyun couldn't breathe again and that made him panic instead of just crying. Baekhyun tried to sit up to be able to breathe, but the air little got dragged out of him. Baekhyun gasped for air, but he still couldn't breathe.

Before Baekhyun knew it, everything became blurry and he felt how he passed out again...

 

***

 

Baekhyun...! Baekhyun, can you hear me...?! Hello! Someone there...?”
“Don't try, we can't reach him yet...”
“But he was awake just now...!”
“We still can't tell why he pass out like this...”
“I wonder... if it is because of Chanyeol...”
“Probably... Lay said something with panic attacks...”
“What is that...?”

 

Baekhyun listened to the weak voices he could hear. He can feel how someone sits beside him, but yet it feels like they're far away. It's like their voices has turned into echoes that he barely can hear, but they slowly gets stronger for every second that passes.

 

Well, he said that some humans can't really handle the truth that well...”
“What do you mean with that...?”
“It means that whenever he thinks of Chanyeol being... You know...”
“Poor Baekhyun... He must be worried...”
“Are you kidding me? He's passing out because of all this.”
“Hey... Does he even know what has happened?”
“I'm not sure if Kris or Kai ever told him... I don't know to be honest.”
“Maybe we should tell him?”
“No... Don't do that... In case if... in case if Chanyeol truly...”
“Don't say that! He will make it! Chanyeol won't die!”

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes as he felt how he finally was back to the reality. It felt like he has been gone for a while, but he feels better now. But he heard the whole conversation between Xiumin and Sehun.

 

B-Baekhyun! Thank god that you're alright!”
“Hey, are you feeling alright?”

 

Baekhyun sat up fast as Sehun and Xiumin stared worried at him. Baekhyun hesitated as he realized that he might get a chance to escape from here.

 

I feel... sick.”
“Do you want some water?”
“Yes please... I want water...”

 

Xiumin got up fast as he walked over towards a corner in the room as Baekhyun glanced over at the door. It's unlocked! Baekhyun look at Sehun who tried to smile kind, but Baekhyun felt kind of mean when he thought of a way to get out.

 

Sehun... W-What is that?”

 

Baekhyun pretended to stare at something behind Sehun who turned his head fast. Baekhyun saw his opportunity to get out of the room as he literally sprinted over to the door that got opened. Before either Xiumin or Sehun could react to what just had happened, Baekhyun locked the door from the outside as he apologized to them mentally.

 

Yah! Baekhyun! Open the door! Baekhyun! Damn it! Call Luhan and get this damn door opened Sehun!”
“Baekhyun! Wait!”

 

Baekhyun sprinted down the corridor as he passed some civilians. Baekhyun managed to find his way out to the so called main hall as he looked fast around. He feels a little confused since he has no idea where he is, but he can still find Chanyeol. He got to find Chanyeol!

Baekhyun spotted the safety room as he begun to understand where he is. Baekhyun looked around fast as he found the corridor to the infirmary. Though he spotted someone else who almost saw him if he hadn't hurried to hide behind some civilians.

'Kya, if Chen had seen me he would have caught me for sure... I have to see Chanyeol, I don't care what the others say. I have to see him! But how the hell am I supposed to get passed Chen who guards the door?'

Baekhyun sighed as he moved around with the civilians and made sure that Chen wouldn't see him. Suddenly Sehun and Xiumin came running with Luhan behind them. They ran over to Chen who looked confused at them. Baekhyun cursed mentally as he kept blend in among the civilians.

 

H-He escaped?!”
“Has he passed here or not?!”
“N-No, I haven't seen him. But how could he sneak out like that?!”
“He's smarter than he looks like!”
“You mean he's smarter than you Sehun?”
“You also got fooled!”
“Not like you!”
“Stop it, you two! What is wrong?!”

 

Baekhyun cursed even more as he saw how Suho walked over to Chen and the others. Baekhyun knows for sure that he won't get to Chanyeol if all of his friends gathers by the door opening. Baekhyun felt how he begun to give up as he hesitated a little.

'I'm worrying them... They must hide Chanyeol from me for a reason... Maybe... They won't tell me that Chanyeol is still alive because... Chanyeol is on the edge of dying...? T-They are also worried about him... And now I'm worrying them even more...'

Baekhyun hesitated before he begun to walk over towards Chen and the others as he felt ashamed. Baekhyun felt like crying as well, but he feels more ashamed at the moment. He just wants to see Chanyeol, is that really that hard to believe?

 

What do you mean you lost him?!”
“H-He sneaked out when we both looked away and-”
“And what? You can't find him?”
“He must be around here somewhere.”
“He hasn't passed me.”
“See, this is hat happens when you make him even more worried! He's worried that's why he's doing this!”
“I told you we should have told him-”
“And worry him to death? He will just get those panic attacks and-”
“Guys... Isn't that Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun walked over to his friends who stared at him. They all probably thought he's dumb to think that they can't see him, but Baekhyun stopped beside them as he looked ashamed down at the ground.

 

B-Baekhyun, y-you-”
“I'm sorry...”
“Sorry for what?”
“For making you worried...”
“Hey, d-don't say that-”
“B-But I just... I just want to see Chanyeol... I just want to see him...”

 

Baekhyun felt like crying and before he knew it, the tears streamed down his cheeks. The others stared at him in silence for a while as Baekhyun let the tears stream down his cheek.

 

I just... I just want to see him... I don't care if... If he's not conscious... I just want to see him... I want to see Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun cried more as he felt Luhan pulled him into a warm hug. Baekhyun let the others stare at him in silence before Suho finally opened his mouth.

 

Come, let's go somewhere more private. This way.”
“S-Suho, i-is this really such a good idea?”
“It's not fair... It's not fair if he doesn't get to know... Come on, let's at least explain to him what has happened...”

 

Suho walked in silence as Luhan begun to lead Baekhyun with them. They all walked in silence as Suho suddenly stopped and opened a room. They all walked into the room as Chen closed the door behind him fast. Baekhyun got to sit down on a chair as Xiumin handled him a bottle of water and Sehun handled him a towel.

 

Here, you must be thirsty.”
“T-Thank you...”

 

Baekhyun drank some of the water as Suho sighed and sat down in front of Baekhyun. Before Baekhyun could stop to cry, Suho begun to talk again.

 

You see, a lot of things happened the moment the Endorians came in... We all were too strong for them, they knew that... But they came to just make as much damage they could. Our reinforcement are running late, they're caught up in the bigger cities and our little city is lucky that we're still pretty whole. But like I said, the Endorians came here to create damage... They tried to destroy the safety room... Chanyeol was among the people who defended it with all he got...”

 

Baekhyun felt how his hands squeezed the towel in his hand as he dropped the water bottle. He felt scared and for some seconds, he didn't want to hear the rest. He doesn't want to know any more of what happened, but something told him that he had to listen to the end.

 

When everything was over, we found many wounded... Chanyeol... had gotten badly wounded... We're still struggling with keeping him alive...”
“W-What happened to him?”
“A laser user... The man who almost killed Chanyeol was a laser user, a very powerful gift. The sad thing is that we don't know how the Endorians suddenly had gotten gifts like ours, but they have managed to hurt many of us. Chanyeol is badly hurt and the laser wounds are hard to treat... We have never experienced such wounds before. Chanyeol isn't the only one, there are others who got hit by those laser, but luckily no one has died yet.”
“C-Can I see him?! P-Please, let me see Chanyeol! H-He stayed by my side when I was in danger! I don't want to abound him!”

 

Baekhyun stood up fast as Xiumin was about to protest, but Suho got slowly up as Luhan nodded slowly and opened the door. Baekhyun stared almost stupid at them as they gestured Baekhyun to go.

 

You're free to go, Chen will show you to Chanyeol's room... But I'm warning you Baekhyun, what you will see isn't something you will like. You might even feel sick of the sight.”
“I-Is it that... bad?”
“The laser cut straight through his skin, there are even dark burn marks around the wounds after the laser. It's not a good sight... It's a bloody and quite scary sight...”
“I-I will still go! Chen, show me the way! I have to see him! I have to see Chanyeol!”

 

Chen nodded as he looked at Suho and Luhan in hope that they would change their minds. But none of them looked at him as Chen sighed. Chen walked out of the room as Baekhyun followed him fast.

 

Are you sure that-?”
“Stop try change my mind! I want to see him I said!”
“Okay, I get it... Just... don't throw up will you?”

 

Baekhyun shivered a little, but he had made up his mind. He's going to see Chanyeol. He has to see Chanyeol, no matter what! He doesn't care if the others is going to try to stop him, he will just stay by Chanyeol's side till it's impossible. Baekhyun won't leave Chanyeol, because Chanyeol has been there for Baekhyun all this time.

 

C-Chen?! What is Baekhyun doing here?!”

 

Both D.O and Tao looked startled at Chen who came with Baekhyun. Chen just stared at them as they seemed to understand the situation. D.O and Tao let them pass without any hesitation as Chen and Baekhyun walked passed some healthier patients.

They passed some healers and turned in the corners of the room to walk over to a small group of doors. Chanyeol must be in one of those room. Chen hesitated before he walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

 

Here it is... Please go in if you truly wants to see him...”

 

Baekhyun didn't even hesitate for a second. Baekhyun was fast to walk in to the room as he still held the towel in one of his hands. Baekhyun took some steps closer to the bed as he stopped with teary eyes. He felt scared, he felt worried, he felt like crying rivers, but he has never felt such a great pain before.

 

C-Chanyeol...? C-Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun walked worried over to the giant who barely could breathe. Baekhyun stared at the wounds that is all over the body. Just like Suho said, the laser had cut through Chanyeol's flesh. Everywhere was big wounds that looked bloody. Someone had tried to cover the wounds with bandages, but the blood still streamed out of them.

 

C-Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun felt how he needed to sit down. He cried right again as he felt how someone pushed a chair against him. Baekhyun sat down as he felt two warm hands rest on his shoulders.

 

He fought well... But I'm afraid that his fight isn't over yet...”
“W-Who can do this...?”
“The laser user... He's caught in kept in the prison... He's too dangerous to keep here.”
“That bastard... H-He dared to hurt Chanyeol...”
“We feel the same... But there isn't anything we can do about it...”

 

Baekhyun reached out one of his trembling hands that touched one of Chanyeol's hands. Baekhyun carefully grabbed it as he cried. He just sat there and cried, because he can't do anything else. All he can actually do is to watch Chanyeol lie there on the bed with his terrible wounds.

 

Kris... Will he make it?”
“I can't tell... I'm not a doctor after all.”
“I'm scared...”
“Me too... I'm also scared...”
“Really? How can you be scared?”
“Because I can't believe there are creatures who wants to hurt people like this... And I'm scared to lose one of my best friends...”
“I don't want him to die... Please save him...”
“If we could safe him, we would do that. We won't stop trying though, but we can't promise that he will make it either...”

 

Baekhyun sobbed as he felt the worries fill him. But for once those panic attacks didn't take over him. He just sat there beside the bed as he let the tears stream down his face. Kris squeezed Baekhyun's shoulders gently before he let go of them and was on his way out of the room.

 

Where are you going...?”
“I'm going to see that bastard who did this to Chanyeol...”
“Okay... Please... Make sure that he won't hurt anyone ever again...”
“Trust me, we're not planning to let him hurt anyone again.”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he let Kris leave the room before he burst out in real tears. Baekhyun cried rivers as he squeezed Chanyeol's hand. Baekhyun put his head against the mattress beside Chanyeol's body as he just cried.

 

Chanyeol... Chanyeol don't die... Come back to me... Chanyeol... I'm scared... Please... come back... Chanyeol... I love you...”

 

Baekhyun cried as he let himself just hurt his own feelings even more. Baekhyun let out his pain as he just cried. He doesn't know how long he sat there like that, but it was probably quite a long time.

 

Chanyeol... Saranghaeyo... Don't leave... Please... I love you... Don't leave me...”

 


Ayo guys! Here I am again! ^.^

I have to apologize for the almost whole week late update, I'm so sorry *bows apologizing*

This was the last week in school before the summer break, which has finally begun and I got some times to correct my chapters and now I can update them! I know I'm late, but better late than never, right? ^.^

I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting this fiction! It means a lot to me, which I hope you guys understand! Thank you all for being awesome readers! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! But it isn't a must, so please don't feel forced! But it would be fun if someone would write a funny comment! ^.^

Well, that was all I had to say. I will try to update in time next time! I see you next time! Have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon/evening! Take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3