Fantasy World

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun played with with a little plastic ball as he stared at Chanyeol who were busy with reading the news papers. Baekhyun crawled careful a little closer to Chanyeol as he tried to glance over his shoulder to see what he was reading. But Chanyeol was fast to notice him and closed the papers fast and smiled.

 

 

Hey, are you sneaking up at me?”
“Uhm.. Maybe? What was you reading? You looked so concerned?”
“Nah, nothing, I just read some things.”
“You're so weird, every time I ask you what you're reading about, you always tries to-”
“Ah! I know! Lets take a walk! It's a beautiful weather today!”
“It's raining Chanyeol, and half storming. How is that a beautiful weather?”

 

 

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol who realized his mistake and looked pretty ashamed as Baekhyun sat down grumpy beside him. Why is everyone still being so weird towards him? They still treat him like a baby.

 

 

You're mean! You avoids the topic and talk like I'm a child! You want me to be a child then fine! I can be as childish I want then!”
“Y-Yah! I-I didn't mean to-”
“Chanyeol hyung is mean! Dummy! Dummy! Dummy! Dummy!”

 

 

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol childish on the arm as he whined and tried to calm Baekhyun down but he kept be childish and scream or shout or just hit him until he gave up.

 

 

Okay! I get it! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I said!”
“Then I'm also sorry, for overreacting.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded proud for himself, he did do a good job to get Chanyeol to understand that he made Baekhyun mad. Chanyeol sighed as he glanced over at Baekhyun who smiled cutely at him, using aegyo to make Chanyeol happy again.

 

 

Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun-ah is sorry for hitting you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled and used his fist to look even cuter. Chanyeol smiled and tried to not giggle like a little fanboy. But he failed as he hugged Baekhyun tight and Baekhyun laughed as the giant smiled big.

 

 

Kya! Stop be so cute!”
“Hyung is squeezing me! Help! Haha!”

 

 

They laughed a little until it knocked hard on Chanyeols door to his flat and they both suddenly went serious as Chanyeol hurried up. Baekhyun followed after Chanyeol as he opened the door and met a worried looking Lay who rushed in and grabbed Baekhyuns wrist.

 

 

Are you feeling alright?”
“Y-Yeah, w-what is-”
“It's to hard to explain, can I borrow this?”

 

 

Lay took Baekhyuns watch and then turned to Chanyeol. They talked fast and without the watch, Baekhyun didn't understand a word what they said. Baekhyun felt worried, why wouldn't they allow him to hear what they say?

 

Lay looked really worried and Chanyeol begun to look really concerned, what is going on? They both nodded in the end of their conversation as Lay put the watch back on Baekhyun and tried to smile calm and kind.

 

 

There, now I gotta go. But listen, the weather is behaving strange for many different reasons. The pressure will change a little from time to time. If you start to feel dizzy, sit down. Don't hesitate, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol said a weak goodbye and then let Lay leave. Baekhyun felt worried, Chanyeol looked a little worried as well and it was now Baekhyun realized how tired he looked again.

 

 

Hey Chanyeol-”
“I-I gotta go and make lunch. Can you be an angel and clean up in here please?”
“Y-Yeah, I can do that.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled weak as he went in to the kitchen and left Baekhyun alone. Baekhyun blinked a little as he begun to pick up all the pillows he happen to throw around before. It didn't take long before the living room was in order again, so when he was done he walked to the kitchen.

 

He found Chanyeol sit on a chair, staring down on the floor as he looked really worried and he even seemed depressed. Baekhyun was fast to hide behind a wall and just peeked his head in, scared to scare Chanyeol.

 

The boy just sat there, staring at the floor and when Baekhyun thought he had waited long enough, he entered the kitchen. Chanyeol looked surprised up as he was fast to stand up, but Baekhyun walked over and pushed him down on the chair again.

 

Baekhyun saw the pain in his eyes, like he tried to hide something but kind of failed. Baekhyun knows something is wrong, and he's tired of not knowing what.

 

 

Chanyeol, what's wrong?”
“Nothing, it's just a lot to think about.”
“Like what? Tell me, I will listen.”
“It's just... It's just a lot to think about like I said.”
“Hey, Yeol, look at me. What's wrong? Please tell me.”
“No, I can't, I-”
“Hyung, please tell Baekhyun-ah what's wrong.”

 

 

Baekhyun sat down on Chanyeols lap, making him a little startled as Baekhyun pouted cutely. He's tired of seeing everyone tired, and he's tired knowing that something is going on behind his back, but he can't figure out what without someone telling him.

 

 

B-Baekhyun, I-I can't t-tell you-”
“Oh come on hyung, tell me. Please, I'm begging you.”

 

 

Baekhyun pouted more, lending closer to Chanyeol who suddenly begun to blush like a fool. Not that he was stuttering and his voice was in a very high note, no he was blushing too now.

 

 

Chanyeol, please-”
“I-I need to get something!”

 

 

Chanyeol was fast to push Baekhyun back, forcing Baekhyun to stand up to not fall down from Chanyeol who literally sprinted out from the room when he was free. Baekhyun sighed as he turned to the fridge, maybe he should make the lunch then?

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

'Oh god! Oh god! ! D-Did he notice?! Oh god, that wasn't good at all! Why did he have to do that?! Argh, this isn't good at all!'

 

Chanyeol tried to not panic to much as he was hiding in his room. He had locked his door to his room as he was biting his lower lip. He's body felt weird, like really weird. As fast Baekhyun had sat down on his lap, he could feel something change inside of him and he mean like right away.

 

Chanyeol knew what it was meaning, he had gotten by the boy. And he still feeling totally . And he can't do anything about it until it goes over!

 

 

Great, this is just great.”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled for himself as he decided to sit down on his bed. He tried to think about something else, something without Baekhyun, like his work. But then again he got reminded about Earth and then about Baekhyun. So he instead tried to think about food, but then again he remembered that Baekhyun was in the kitchen, waiting for him.

 

Chanyeol laid down on the bed, staring up at the roof as he tried to calm down. He need to just calm down and stop think about the boy in the kitchen. Yeah, instead he should think more seriously, like how he's supposed to tell Baekhyun that there is a war going on and that the city right next to this one was bombed this very early morning, around 3 am.

 

Chanyeol felt how he returned from to normal as he breathed out. Good, thinking about the war really calmed him down. Chanyeol decided to wait a little longer before he would go back to Baekhyun, since the boy probably will ask him once again what is wrong, and Chanyeol doesn't want to tell him about the war.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who smiled back, but not the usual super kind and cute smile, without this blushing and a little pale and half worried smile. Since Baekhyun tried to get Chanyeol to tell him what was wrong, he has been acting more and more weird. Like during the lunch, Chanyeol wasn't even looking at Baekhyun. And during their movie evening they had the same day, Chanyeol were literally putting pillows between him and Baekhyun and sat as far away from him as possible.

 

And the following day, Chanyeol always came up with an excuse to not even talk to Baekhyun, not even once. And the day after that, Chanyeol wasn't even home since he had to “work” and visit his noona. So Baekhyun never saw him during that day, and night and the day after that!

 

And about a week after all this happened, Chanyeol finally dared to look and talk a little careful with Baekhyun. And today he even dared to smile. Though it wasn't the usual smile, without a more forced smile.

 

The movie they were watching was boring, an old movie from Earth that Baekhyun have seen at least ten times already. Chanyeol though seemed to find it very interesting, and he always was so concentrated that he barely noticed that Baekhyun had crawled over to his side and was now sitting beside him.

 

 

So, is it interesting?”
“Mm, it is. I mean this movie is so- When did you move?!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who was about to get up to move, when Baekhyun was fast to sit down on his lap and smirked at him.

 

 

We're friends Chanyeol, stop being such a coward. It's not like I'm going to you, idiot.”
“I know that, I just thought you wanted some personal space and.”

“Oh silly, you have given me space enough already. Are you going to leave me for another month here? Oh I know, why don't you send me out to space and let me die up there all alone? I mean it's the same thing with being in your apartment.”

 

 

Chanyeol suddenly looked guilty as Baekhyun jumped down from his lap, suddenly feeling depressed. Chanyeol has avoided him a lot lately, and it was just because Baekhyun asked him what was wrong for over a week ago.

 

 

Baekhyun, I didn't mean to make you feel like that.”
“But you do, and it makes me really sad Chanyeol. I mean it. I'm still homesick, I admit. But when you're around, it feels less painful. But when I'm alone, it feels like the urge to cry is stronger.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he wanted to cry now, just because he said that. Chanyeol sighed out sad as he was fast to embrace Baekhyun, hugging him carefully as he tried to cheer the boy up.

 

 

Hey, don't cry.”
“I'm not-”

 

 

Chanyeol used his thumb to wipe away a tear that Baekhyun had missed totally. When did he begun to cry? Chanyeol smiled kind as he hugged Baekhyun tight and rest his head on Baekhyuns head, watching the TV screen and the movie.

 

 

Sometimes it feels like my life is like a movie. I got the script, all the drama written down on it with a lot of problems, happiness but also a lot of sadness.”
“I know the feeling, it's like that for me right now.”
“I'm sorry... I really am.”

“You're still not going to tell me what's going on, or am I wrong?”
“I'm sorry, I can't tell you what I want to tell you. It's nothing with eating you up nor to hurt you, I just can't. I guess that I'm kind of testing you right now. How much do you dare to trust me
or are you going to hate me from now on?”
“I don't know yet. It's not like I hate you, but I feel almost a little betrayed right now.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded understanding as he sighed once again and Baekhyun did the same. Gosh, life is so hard sometimes. Even for Chanyeol who Baekhyun thought were living in the paradise, but maybe he was just living in a fantasy world that slowly got smashed in to pieces.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on his bed, staring out at the night city as he sighed. Baekhyun were sleeping soundly beside him, yes he was sleeping in Chanyeols bed. Baekhyun refused to leave Chanyeol alone, he used the excuse that he felt lonely and scared and Chanyeol couldn't send him away now, not when he has been so mean towards him.

 

Chanyeol glanced down at the boy who were hugging a pillow tight in his arms, mumbling something with flying dogs and swimming cats. Chanyeol smiled a little as he let his hand carefully touch his cheek and away the hair that annoyed his eyes if he would open them.

 

Chanyeol couldn't help but to smile at the boy as he kept his cheek, his soft and very cute cheek. It just hit Chanyeol, he can't stop stare at Baekhyun. When they're out for a walk, or hanging out with his friends or just sitting and watch a movie, Chanyeol will always steal glances at the boy.

 

Chanyeol let his fingers carefully Baekhyuns cheek as he pulled them up for his cheek and forehead before he touched the soft hair. He played with it for a while, smiling for himself at the thought with the boy sleeping cutely beside him.

 

But then he begun to feel tired like Baekhyun. He quit touch Baekhyuns face and hair as he pulled a pillow to him and laid down beside Baekhyun. It didn't take many minutes before Chanyeol had finally fell asleep beside Baekhyun, and Baekhyun crawled closer to Chanyeol in his sleeping, cuddling up with the giant who welcomed him in to his arms.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol sat tired in front of the TV, feeling totally awkward to be honest. Baekhyun was like usual anyway, he didn't mention anything with the weird night they spend in Chanyeols room. They both woke up, laying scary close and Baekhyun had just laughed it off like it was a joke, but he was blushing like a fool when he did.

 

Since then, Chanyeol has felt a little awkward about being around Baekhyun, but he tries his best to not avoid him nor make him feel bad about that. After all, it was Chanyeols fault for letting them wake up in such an awkward situation.

 

 

Do you want some coffee Chanyeol?”
“No thanks, I'm fine.”
“Okay, I'm going to make tea, do you want some tea?”
“That sounds like something good. Yes thank you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled and went in to the kitchen to make tea. It didn't take many minutes after that Baekhyun left the living room, before it knocked on the door. Chanyeol got up and walked over to the door and opened it. To his surprise it was Lay again who pulled him out and closed the door behind him.

 

 

H-Hey Yixing, what's going on here?”
“Suho called! I'm freaking out Chanyeol! I can't handle this!”
“What is it? Hey, look at me. What's wrong?”
“Suho called... Your parents... They're at the hospital in the capital.”
“W-What?! What about Yura?! Is she-?!”
“She's fine, she was lucky that night. She was out with some friends that night, and they had went home to one of their friends who lived at the country side to have a sleepover. The bombs wasn't near their location. But your parents got hurt, they're okay for now, but if the Endorians come back and bomb the city again... People are dying Chanyeol, I-I can't handle this anymore.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded understanding as he took a deep breathe, trying to not feel the fear grab him. This is bad, this is really bad. This war gotta end soon, and he mean it when he say it.

 

 

Where is Baekhyun Chanyeol?”
“He's in the kitchen, making tea. Hey, do you want some calming tea?”
“If it's not to much-”
“It's not to much, come in. You look like you can need to rest a little.”

 

 

Chanyeol opened the door and let Lay in as he told Lay to sit down and take it easy. Chanyeol himself walked to the kitchen to find Baekhyun stand and still make tea, which he should be done with by now. Maybe he didn't find the herbs to the tea? Yeah, Sehun and Kai was here yesterday and moved around a lot of things in the kitchen, that must be the reason.

 

 

Lay is here, can you make some tea to him too?”
“Yeah, sure. I will do it right away.”
“Thanks, you're the best Baek.”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled as Chanyeol went back out to Lay who sat and smiled a little weak, but he looked tired. Lay has been helping the cities around their own city with hurt and sick people. After all, many of the cities around here had been bombed and Lay is a healer, he had a must to go and help and Kai teleported him around as much he could.

 

 

Have you... Told him yet?”

 

 

Lay asked out from nowhere as Chanyeol shook his head. Lay looked concerned at Chanyeol who secretly and mentally admit that he should had told the boy about this for a long time ago, but he hasn't dared to. He's so scared to hurt Baekhyun with the truth. He's so scared to scare the boy away, to make him leave Chanyeol.

 

 

You better do, or else who knows how all this will end if something happens.”
“I will, I promise. But I just have to figure out when and how to say it.”
“Just don't take to long time on you, okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as Baekhyun came out with the tea, smiling kind as he joined them and Lay was fast to change his tired and worried look to a more normal and bright smile and a pretty happy face.

 

It didn't take long before Baekhyun and Lay was talking and laughing like normal, and Chanyeol just realized that he had build a fantasy world around him and Baekhyun, or especially around Baekhyun. And all he could think was: “What have I done?”.

 

He had built a fantasy world, and he just realized that this fantasy world will soon collapse. And who knows what will happen outside Baekhyuns safe fantasy world that Chanyeol has created around him?

 


Ayo guys! What's up? So, today I decided to update this little fiction, so what do you think about the chappie? ^.^ 

Short message today, can you guys help me out just a little with one little thing? If you can, please click this link! Thank you guys! ^.^

So, uhm, thank you for being awesome readers and supporters! Love you all out there! <3

Peace and love to you all! <3