Ice Cream

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun literally sobbed into the pillow as he literally scolded himself for literally letting out all his feelings at once. And at Chanyeol and the others. Baekhyun kept mumble idiot to himself as the door went open, but he didn't want to look up.

 

 

Baekhyun-ah, are you sleeping?”
“Or crying? Why are you crying?”
“You scolded those arguing machines out there, it's just good.”
“Yeah, they never learn how to stop argue and try to be more nice and normal.”
“A typical problem if you ask me.”

 

 

Baekhyun still died when he just groaned and pushed the pillow harder against his face. D.O and Lay walked over and pulled it away from Baekhyun who sighed and sat up, or else they would do it for him too.

 

 

Hey, tell us, what did they argue about this time.”
“Something with Chanyeols mistake bringing me here, and with spaceships and other things I don't understand. But just because I don't understand your technology and all, you don't need to talk to me like I'm a baby. That's just piss me off even more at the moment.”
“Sorry, sorry, we didn't mean to make you feel like that.”
“No, we just kind of couldn't help ourselves. To start with, you're really cute! And you're really kind, and so innocent and-”
“From Earth. No one from Earth has ever been here before, and we wasn't planing to bring anyone here for a long time, but it just happened.”
“And everyone is so exited and want to know so much about you, that's all.”
“You wanna know more about me? The most pathetic person on Earth? Then you're just dumb, es.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked away as Lay and D.O sighed, exchanging some glances before trying to talk to Baekhyun again.

 

 

Oh come on, you can't have it that bad on Earth. Lets see if we can get better friends. Ah, D.O start introduce yourself.”
“Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo, but people call me D.O. I'm living with Kai, my fiance. I have a big brother who kind of tease me all the time, and my parents are both scientist. I love to cook, take care of plants and help children. I work in a child orphanage and I also help Lay at his work.”
“I'm Zhang Yixing, but people call me Lay. I'm a doctor and work at the hospital, but also making researches for the biology lab. I live alone, but I have a boyfriend, Suho who's outside. I love helping people, dance and just be with friends and Suho. But I'm very forgetful, so don't let me try to remember numbers or special names for just 24 hours.”
“Now it's your turn Baekhyun.”
“Eh... I'm Byun Baekhyun, I live with my parents in a house on Earth, in a little village. I still go to school and I like animals, and nature, and sing for myself.”
“Uh? What is school?”
“Yeah, what is that?”
“It's a place where you learn stuff, and get grades to get a good job.”

 

 

The both of them nodded as they smiled, Lay and D.O isn't that bad after all. And Baekhyun thought he would get crazy if he was surrounded with idiots all days. They talked for a while before they had to go back to the kitchen, and Baekhyun decided to try to talk with the other boys once again, but this time much kinder. And he will apologize, for screaming, but not for having right.

 

Baekhyun sneaked out to the living room, peeking in as he felt how he would begun to blush. How is he supposed to apologize without killing himself on the inside? Baekhyun carefully walked out to them as they all went quiet and looked up at him. Baekhyun smiled awkwardly as he hurried to make his stupid but important apologize.

 

 

Eh, I'm sorry for screaming at you before. It's just, you all freak me out a little, and being here is also freaking me out. Please, forgive me behavior from before.”
“We should apologize for how we talked about you, and for arguing.”
“So, can we just forget all this and never ever mention it again?”
“Sure, sounds like a good idea.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled his cutest smile, probably dazzling the others as he awkwardly decided to sit down, since it's more awkward to just stand in the middle of the room. But he managed to apologize without dying.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun laid in his bed, staring up at the roof as he sighed, he can't sleep. He has tried everything he can, but he just can't. Baekhyun got up and let his feet meet the cold floor. With light steps he walked over to the giant window and sat down in front of it. The city outside is as beautiful at the night as it is on the day.

 

The streets lights have different colors and is shining up the dark ground. There is barely any cars, not a single person walking on the street, and it's only the special crystal lamps that is shining.

 

Baekhyun sighed for himself, no matter how beautiful this place is, he can't stop think about Earth. Earth, his home. What will his parents say when they come home, finding the house empty. Will they think... He's dead?

 

 

What are you doing up this late?”

 

 

Baekhyun turned his head fast to the door, seeing Chanyeol stand lending against the doorframe, holding his arms crossed over his chest. Baekhyun tried to smile a little as Chanyeol walked over and sat down beside him.

 

 

It is a quite of view, isn't it?”
“Mm, it's absolutely not like him.”
“Hey listen, about earlier today... I'm really sorry for being such a jerk, we all were.”
“I thought we would forget about earlier today. I feel like an idiot for letting out my frustration and fear on you.”
“It's okay, I understand how you feel. Missing him, wishing you could sleep in your bed, se your family or friends soon again. Eat homemade food and just chill in your own place.”
“Yeah, but you at least told everyone you would leave. Not that I wanted to leave, but it would had better if someone knew I was leaving and coming back soon, or at least within some months.”
“Mm, it's hard to fix the mess I did. I'm so sorry by the way, I didn't mean to bring you here. But don't take this wrong, but I kind of not really regret bringing you here.”
“Are you saying you're happy that I'm here? Or that you kind of took me with you with purpose?”
“I'm just saying that you're not the worst human I have seen, and I kind of is glad to be able to show you my planet.”
“You're weird, do you know that?”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed as he nodded, making Baekhyun smile. Then the silence took over. It was kind of an awkward silence, but still a little comfortable. Baekhyun crouched together a little as Chanyeol was fast to clear his throat.

 

 

Well, I will leave you alone, so goodnight.”
“C-Chanyeol, wait. I still just want to ask something.”
“Yes?”
“Where am I? You never told me.”
“Well, you're on my home planet, EXO.”
“EXO? Where did you get that name from?”
“Well, mostly of the planet is made of a special unbreakable crystal named EXO, so there is the name for the planet. It's like Earth, it's made of earth and stone, mostly anyway. Anything else you wanna ask before I go?”
“Uhm, can you explain for me why I happen to hear Suho talk about something with war?”
“Eh, it's kind of a long story that you just can't make short. So, lets talk about that another time. But I'm a little tired, and have to work tomorrow, so I gotta go and sleep.”
“Yeah, of course. Sleep tight, Chanyeol.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he walked out, leaving Baekhyun alone as Baekhyun stared out at the city once again. He probably sat there for some hours, but without noticing it, he was falling asleep.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun-ah! Are you still here? Hello?”
“I'm in here, like yesterday, and the day before that.”

 

 

Baekhyun mostly mumbled at Chanyeol who was calling him, looking for him in his apartment. Chanyeol peeked his head in, smiling bright at Baekhyun as his curls almost jumped around his head.

 

 

There you are! I thought D.O had took you out, bu I guess he-”
“Never came, he was to busy with work today, like everyone else.”
“O-Oh, I see... But hey, cheer up! I can still take you out!”
“It sounds like I'm a dog, a stupid dog.”

 

 

Baekhyun mumbled in to his pillow, hiding his face as Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. He walked in and over to Baekhyun as he sat down beside him on the bed, trying to cheer him up.

 

 

Hey, I can buy you something that is very familiar to ice cream if you want to.”
“Mm, I want to go home.”
“I know, but I can't, since it's something in the way.”
“Urgh... I hate you right now...”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed when he heard Baekhyun say that, well he can't help that Baekhyun was stupid enough to step in to that space ship, or to go out from his house at all. But still, he could had checked the ship if there was something or someone else in there.

 

 

Come on, let me make it up for you! I can show you to our beautiful park if you want too.”
“Mm, fine, but you're still stupid.”
“Have you eaten anything today?”
“No, I haven't! And I don't care! I don't need food!”

 

 

Chanyeol blinked at Baekhyun who looked first mad, but realizing his mistake. He shouldn't be screaming at Chanyeol who hasn't done anything against him, he should apologize and try to make it up for him this time.

 

 

I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-”
“It's okay, you're just hungry without you actually noticing it. Come, lets go and eat something and then grab an ice cream, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded weak as he got up, letting Chanyeol go out so he could change clothes before he followed Chanyeol out to the door. The city outside was beautiful, big and very high tech, but still amazing. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns hand to not lose the boy as he begun to walk, wondering where they should eat.

 

 

Do you like BBQ? Or more fruit?”
“Fruit? Do you eat fruit to dinner and lunch?”
“Yeah, it's because we don't have potatoes and pasta, only rise, fruit, vegetables and meat, but we don't eat fish.”
“Wow, you're kind of weird, or am I the weird one?”
“Haha, here, you're the weird one, but on Earth, I am. Hey, lets eat in here. They have delicious food.”

 

 

Baekhyun just nodded and let Chanyeol drag him in to a restaurant. As fast they entered the room the scent of BBQ and other sweet scents hit their faces. Baekhyun felt more hungry as Chanyeol let go of his hand and walked over to a waitress to get a table.

 

Baekhyun blushed when he realized that Chanyeol had hold his hand, but that's ridiculous. Chanyeol is an alien, Baekhyun should be careful with trusting him, or not trust him to well.

 

A waitress got them a table as they sat down and Chanyeol begun to recommend the best dishes he knew on the menu. Baekhyun is hungry like damn, he can eat anything that isn't filled with weird stuff. So he let Chanyeol decide for him what to take, since Baekhyun still barely understands what the things on the menu is.

 

Chanyeol ordered from the waitress as Baekhyun begun to play with the glass of water he had, not really wanting to talk with Chanyeol. It's not like Baekhyun wants to be mean towards Chanyeol, but the giant was stupid enough and kind of “kidnapped” him. And Baekhyun doesn't want to sound rude, and when he's hungry, he can be pretty... grumpy.

 

 

So, Baekhyun, what have you done today?”
“Been sleeping.”
“All day?”
“Mm...”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded a little, not wanting to say anything to Baekhyun about sleeping the whole day, since that is what he usually does when he can. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who was playing with his phone, since he noticed Baekhyun wasn't in the mood to talk. They both sat quiet, letting people around them talk instead and cover up the silence with annoying laughters instead.

 

After waiting for a while, about 20 minutes, the food arrived and Baekhyun stared down at his funny looking food. He think he's eating some kind of meat and rise, but he's not sure to be honest. Baekhyun took a bite as Chanyeol watched him, wondering if he liked it or not.

 

 

Well, what do you think?”
“It's good, I like it.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he also dug in, beginning to eat and slowly talk with Baekhyun who slowly felt less grumpy and much better. He even wanted to talk with Chanyeol after a while, which he guess is because he's finally back to normal. With other words, he's not hungry anymore.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol talked happily with Baekhyun who was happier now, which he found good. When the boy was grumpy he was pretty scary, and annoying. And Chanyeol doesn't really know if Baekhyun is safe to be around or not. But Lay say Baekhyun is an innocent kind human, but Chanyeol do wonder if he really is that.

 

But since Chanyeol was an idiot and happen to get Baekhyun to his planet, he guess he must try his best to make it up for the boy. To start with, Chanyeol should make sure to know how to protect Baekhyun in case the war suddenly would break out here in their little town. And he should try to get Baekhyun home as fast as possible.

 

Until then, he just guess he want to befriend the boy, since he kind of like him a little. Just look at him, he's cute, having soft hair and he seem to actually be a little shy for real. But “be” and “seem” is two different things, he has to remember that.

 

 

This is delicious, you really was right when you said that.”
“Mm, this is one of the few places I really love.”
“You eat out often?”
“Well yeah, since I'm not home that often. But now, I'm stuck here for a while. But hey, at least I got some company, and it's you.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled kind as Baekhyun fake smiled, not really that happy, but of course Chanyeol didn't know that. Chanyeol looked at the time as he chuckled, they have been in here for over an hour by now. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol when he heard the giant chuckle as he looked questioning at him.

 

 

What's so funny?”
“We have apparently already been here for an hour. Amazing, right?”
“Not that amazing, just shocking. But you can say it that way.”
“But I promised you ice cream, so when we're done with the dinner, lets walk to the park and to the best ice cream shop ever.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun nodded, but Chanyeol can't help to wonder why the boy is smiling so weird all the time. What Chanyeol didn't know was that Baekhyun was smiling painfully, and pretty much fake.

 

The boys finished up their dinner, smiling and talking a little before Chanyeol paid the bill. Then they got up and Chanyeol showed the way out from the little restaurant that they have been eating at.

 

The sky outside had begun to darken a little, not much but a little. The people on the street was moving towards home, clubs or restaurants to enjoy the evening. After all, it's Friday, like they call it on Earth.

 

 

So, where exactly is this ice cream bar laying?”
“In the middle of the park, where everyone walks by during their walk.”
“Not to be negative, but isn't it kind of bad to go to the park during this time? I-I mean, what about someone comes and robs us, or trying to kill us? Or trying to-”
“You're right, it is getting kind of late... Aha! I have ice cream at home! Lets enjoy a movie while eating ice cream!”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns wrist, dragging the boy fast with him as they walked towards his apartment again. Baekhyun mumbled something behind Chanyeol who looked back at him, seeing how the boy was blushing. A smile sneaked up on Chanyeols lips as he watched the boy blush almost like a fool.

 

When they arrived to the elevator to the giant skyscraper Chanyeol lived in, Chanyeol let go of Baekhyuns wrist as he lend against the elevator wall. He held in a sigh as he felt almost a little tired. Working on an office all day, going out and eat dinner and almost walk all the way to the park, turning back and walk home is really taking on Chanyeols energy.

 

Chanyeol walked out the elevator when it stopped and the doors went open. Baekhyun followed him close by as Chanyeol locked up his door and let Baekhyun go in before him as the gentleman he is. Chanyeol stepped in after Baekhyun, taking of shoes and jacket like the boy and locked the door again.

 

 

So, I probably got some kind of strawberry ice cream, but also some kind of chocolate ice cream. And I got this fruit combination ice cream that is very sweet, but perfect with some chocolate souse to it.”
“The last option sounded good to me.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded as he walked to the kitchen, taking out two bowls and then the ice cream. Baekhyun peeked in with his head, staring at Chanyeol who was at the moment putting some ice cream in the bowls. When he was done he poured some chocolate souse over it and turned to Baekhyun who almost blushed when he looked at him.

 

 

Enough or do you want more?”
“I-It's enough, I don't need more.”
“Here, take these to the living room, I will get some soda and spoons.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he got the spoons and the soda from the fridge and walked out to Baekhyun who was sitting in the couch already. Chanyeol the TV after putting down the soda and spoons on the little living room table. He shuffled all his movies he had on the TV as a comedy went on and Chanyeol lend back, receiving a bowl from Baekhyun.

 

 

Here, you're ice cream. Or you don't want me to eat them both, right?”
“Haha, no, if you don't want too.”

 

 

Chanyeol winked as Baekhyun half smiled, half blushed. The boy is cute when he's blushing, that's for sure. Chanyeol grabbed the spoons and handle Baekhyun one before they watched the movie, eating ice cream and laughing.

 

After eating up the ice cream, Chanyeol put away the bowl and lend back in the couch, feeling how he was getting sleepy. He closed his eyes for just some few seconds, or it felt like that. He didn't know that slowly he was falling asleep. Baekhyun stared at the tired Chanyeol who was suddenly snoring quiet. Chanyeol couldn't help but to fall asleep, and he didn't know that Baekhyun was a kind human who got him a blanket and pillow before he went to bed himself.

 


Ayo guys! So here is my super mega update! Hope you enjoyed the chappie! Please comment what you think! ^.^

Thanks for all your support, means a lot! <3

Peace and love to you all! <3