Home

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

So the day is finally here. The day when everything will change, just like the day when Baekhyun accidentally ended up on Chanyeol's space ship. Baekhyun gets dressed in normal Earth clothes while Chanyeol is waiting by the front door with the others. Baekhyun takes his time since they said he could do that. He puts everything on and fixes his hair before he stares at himself through the mirror.

Baekhyun has made up his mind that today he won't look depressed. He can cry and he can smile and he can tell everyone how he feels, but he's not going to look depressed. Baekhyun takes another deep breath before he exits the room and walks towards the front door of the building. On his ways he thinks about his last few days here with the others and with Chanyeol. They tried to have a good time by watching a movie and talking and eating really delicious food. But everyone could sense the depression that hid in the air.

Baekhyun takes two left turns and one right turn before he finally arrives to the front door. Everyone smiles weakly towards him and tries to not show the sadness in their eyes. But Baekhyun can see it as well as he can feel his own sadness. Baekhyun walks over to them all and tries to not look too sad.

 

Well... I guess it's time.”
“Yeah...”
“We will really miss you Baekhyun.”
“We all hope that this isn't the last time we will meet.”
“We will try to talk to our superiors and see what we can do.”
“I will miss you hyung.”
“Don't get your hopes up too high, but don't stop hoping.”
“Also, think of us from time to time will you?”
“Haha, don't worry, I won't forget you that easily.”
“Be careful on your way back.”
“And don't forget to enjoy your life back home as much as you did here.”
“Don't worry, I will try my best.”

 

Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun glances over at him. He will come with Baekhyun and take him home to Tellus, so he doesn't need to say any farewells. Baekhyun holds in a sigh as he smiles towards his friends. He doesn't know how they say goodbye, but he wants to hug them. Like he does with the people he truly likes and trusts.

 

C-Can we... do a Tellus goodbye?”
“S-Sure, tell us what to do.”
“Can you... give me a hug each?”

 

They all smile as they hurry to hug Baekhyun who hugs them back. He will miss them all and he knows that they all truly want his best. They're not sending him away because they're tired of him, they're sending him home because they know that he belongs there. But he can't help to wonder if that is the only reason why they send him home now.

After everyone has hugged him and Baekhyun made sure to say his goodbyes to his new friends, Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hand and leads him out. The weather is scary gloomy today. The air is filled with rain clouds and the air feels as heavy as the sadness does inside of Baekhyun. Chanyeol leads Baekhyun over towards a vehicle that looks alike a car, but it's a lot fancier than a normal car.

 

We need to leave now so we can leave the planet before the weather gets worse.”

 

Baekhyun nods as he holds Chanyeol's hand tightly. He doesn't want to leave, he wants the weather to become worse so he can stay for another day or two. But if he does say that, he might not be able to get home again after this. Baekhyun holds in a sigh as he concentrates on holding onto Chanyeol's hand. As long he holds Chanyeol's hand, he will be alright.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

It takes the car around 40 minutes to get them to the spaceship base. The whole place is still a little chaotic after all the battles, but it has finally begun to open up as a normal trade station where spaceships leaves to buy goods from all over the space. Chanyeol holds his breath for a couple of seconds as he walks towards where his spaceship should be. Baekhyun stares around at the huge building while Chanyeol leads him down the corridors.

After ten minutes, Chanyeol finally stops in front of the spaceship that will take him and Baekhyun back to Tellus. After that, he will stay with Baekhyun for a couple of days extra before he has to leave again.

 

Are you ready?”

 

Chanyeol asks as he glances down at Baekhyun. He doesn't look ready, he looks rather unsure. Baekhyun stares at the spaceship as Chanyeol looks up at it as well. It's the same one that brought Baekhyun here, the one he had stepped into the stormy night when Chanyeol took off from Tellus.

 

To think that this ship... is the reason why we're here right now.”
“Haha, it really is funny, isn't it?”

 

Baekhyun nods slowly as Chanyeol bites his lower lip. Then he finally takes the first step towards the spaceship and opens the door for them. Baekhyun stares unsure at the door opening as Chanyeol is the first one to step in and then he pulls Baekhyun with him. The spaceship is just like Chanyeol remembers it, nothing has really changed.

Baekhyun stares around at the strange spaceship as Chanyeol leads them over to the control room. There he lets go of Baekhyun's hand and takes a seat by the controls. Baekhyun stares at him from the middle of the room as Chanyeol starts the computer and the spaceship systems.

 

So... It's really happening huh...?”
“Mm... I'm afraid that it's time for you to go home.”

 

Baekhyun nods slowly as he walks closer to Chanyeol. He carefully puts his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders and stops Chanyeol from moving. Chanyeol looks up at Baekhyun who stares down at him with a sad smile on his lips.

 

Do you think... that there is still... a small chance for us to meet soon again?”
“I told you... I don't know... I can never predict something like that.”
“But... do you believe that... we might...”
“I hope so, yes, but I don't want to believe that too much. Being disappointed like that... is really painful.”

 

Baekhyun nods as Chanyeol gets back to pushing some new buttons. He then gestures Baekhyun to sit down on another chair. Baekhyun does as Chanyeol says and walks over to the empty chair that is for him. He sits down on it and lets Chanyeol do his job with the spaceship. After ten minutes, the spaceship is finally ready to take off.

 

Well... Are you ready to leave?”

 

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol like Chanyeol said something really stupid. Of course he said something stupid, Baekhyun isn't really ready to leave. But they will have to leave anyway, even if none of them are ready.

 

Get your belt on, just in case something happens. It will be a long journey home, but we can walk around the spaceship when we're out in space.”

 

Baekhyun nods as Chanyeol puts on his own belt. Then it's finally time. Chanyeol stares at the few buttons that will lift the ship and take Baekhyun home. He takes a deep breath and looks over at Baekhyun one last time before he looks back at the buttons. With one last hesitation, Chanyeol finally pushes the buttons that is needed and the spaceship starts moving on its own.

Baekhyun holds onto his chair while staring at the screen that shows the outside of the ship. It only takes 15 minutes before the spaceship finally is in the air and has left the planets surface. Baekhyun stares amazed at the EXO planet that they can see from its atmosphere. Chanyeol smiles as well as he glances over at Baekhyun.

 

It's really beautiful...”
“Yeah... it is...”
“I will never forget about this... Never...”

 

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun who smiles a sad smile. He's happy yet sad, but he doesn't cry. He's on the edge of crying, but he never shreds a tear. The spaceship moves further away from the EXO planet before it finally enters hyperspace. Chanyeol finally lets out a small sigh as he carefully looks over at Baekhyun.

 

So... Now we're finally on our way to Earth.”

 

Baekhyun nods silently as he keeps staring at the screen. There is nothing special on it, but Chanyeol gets the feeling that Baekhyun is struggling to not start crying. He better try to make Baekhyun think about something else for a while, since he doesn't want Baekhyun to sit here with the sorrow hanging over him.

 

Hey, I need to check a couple of things. But after I'm done, would you like to do something? Come, I will show you to a room where you can rest and wait for me.”

 

Baekhyun slowly looks up at Chanyeol who tries his best to not look too sad himself. He needs to be strong, for Baekhyun's sake. It's not fun to take Baekhyun back home like this, but it has to be done. Baekhyun has a family at Earth, so he can't stay on EXO planet forever.

 

Come on, let's get going from here.”

 

Chanyeol gently grabs Baekhyun's soft hand as he carefully pulls the boy up on his feet. They both walk silently out of the control room and down a long metal corridor. Baekhyun is silent the whole time, he doesn't even try to say anything. Chanyeol knows Baekhyun is still upset about leaving, it's not weird that he is. But... But... But what?

 

Here, you can rest in here for a while. I got books and puzzles if you get bored, else there is a bed over there.”

 

Baekhyun nods thankful before he enters the room Chanyeol just opened up for him. The boy doesn't say anything as he sits down on the bed and curls together. Pain strikes Chanyeol's heart as he hurries to turn around to hide the sadness he feels. He should go and check the engines, like he's supposed to do.

 

I will be gone for just a little while, okay? I will be back as fast as I can.”

 

Chanyeol smiles towards Baekhyun who nods silently once again. It hurts to see him like this, but he might just need some time to accept ,the sorrow he feels. Chanyeol silently leaves Baekhyun alone as he lets out a long sigh; this journey feels like it's going to kill him. They have nearly been in the spaceship for 30 minutes, but it somehow feels this painful and depressing already.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun lets out a long sigh before he slowly lies down on the bed. It's soft... Baekhyun stares up a the ceiling as he struggles to keep his feelings in control. He doesn't want to be like this, not the few hours he has left with Chanyeol. Well, Chanyeol did promise to stay on Earth with Baekhyun for a day or two, but he might not be able to stay for very long.

Chanyeol has his duty to do back at home. He has a family and his friends on the EXO planet. Baekhyun has his family and his best friend on Earth, where they are heading. Baekhyun knows very well that he has to be ready to say goodbye to Chanyeol, but... But his heart is not ready for such a thing. No, he will never be ready to say goodbye to Chanyeol.

 

If I hadn't fallen in love with him... would I still feel like this?”

 

Baekhyun mumbles silently to himself as he stares at the ceiling. His thoughts spins around in his head for a little longer before he slowly sits up. Chanyeol... Where did he go? He said he would come back quite shortly, but he never said where he would go.

 

I shouldn't disturb him right now...”

 

Baekhyun lies down on the bed again as he lets out another sigh. He feels so down, it's like depression is hanging over him and he can't get up. Well, it will probably be even worse when they have to say goodbye for real. But that goodbye won't come today or tomorrow or the day after that. Baekhyun should push all those depressing thoughts to the side and enjoy his time with Chanyeol. After all, he doesn't know if he will ever be able to be with Chanyeol like this ever again.

 

***

 

I'm back. Sorry that it took such long time, I had to check a couple of things.”
“Ah, it's fine, really. Is everything alright?”
“Yes, everything is alright.”
“That's good to hear.”

 

Chanyeol nods as he walks over to Baekhyun and sits down on the bed. They both don't say anything for a while as they stare into each others eyes. Baekhyun feels his heart beat a little as he manages to flash a cute smile towards Chanyeol.

 

Well, if you don't have anything else to do, shall we do something together? You said you had a puzzle?”

 

Chanyeol smiles happily as he hurries to get up and fetch a big box. It looks rather strange if you ask Baekhyun, but he doesn't complain as Chanyeol sits down on the bed again. Chanyeol opens the boxes and reveals weird looking metal pieces as he smiles happily.

 

This is our puzzle, from EXO planet. It must look really weird to you.”
“Woah, such huge pieces!”
“Haha, I thought you would say something like that. Come, let's sit down on the floor.”
“You guys seriously have weird things.”

 

Chanyeol grins happily as he puts the box down onto the floor and then sits down beside it. Baekhyun hurries to join Chanyeol on the floor as they pick out the metal pieces. This is a puzzle? There are no pictures or patterns on the metal pieces, so how are they supposed to solve it?

 

Is this... really a puzzle?”
“It is, but I haven't activated it yet.”
“A-Activated it yet? You know, it sounds a little scary now when you say it like that.”
“Haha, it's nothing weird with it! Just watch!”

 

Chanyeol grabs a piece and then puts it on top of the box where a circle is drawn. A picture is suddenly shown on the metal piece as Baekhyun gasp. That's quite amazing! The metal piece turned into a picture, or rather a bit of a picture.

 

Now, let's activate the rest.”
“You know, it looks very real and all, but... Isn't it annoying to have to activate all the pieces like that? There are at least 50 pieces here. No, there are lot more of them.”
“It's exactly 200 pieces here.”
“Ah, that's too many! It will take ages to activate them all!”
“Don't worry, I can activate them all with just one piece. I just showed you with this one. Look, if I take this piece here and then push this button, then everyone else will... Tada! They all are activated!”
“Woah, that's sure much more effective!”

 

Chanyeol grins as Baekhyun smiles towards him. He wonders what those pieces will turn out to look after they put them together. Well, the pieces looks hard to put together, but if Chanyeol helps him, it shouldn't be too hard.

 

Shall we begin then?”

 

***

 

Baekhyun...?”
“Mm...?”

 

Baekhyun looks tired up at Chanyeol who holds him in his arms. He's so tired, yet he doesn't want to sleep. It's still a couple of hours left before they arrive to Earth, yet he doesn't want to sleep. He wants to stay awake and stay with Chanyeol, to spend as much as he can with him.

 

Hey Baekhyun... We should try to sleep some...”
“But... It's only-”
“I know... But if we're going to hangout on Earth as well, we will need to sleep a little.”

 

Baekhyun sighs as he turns around and hugs Chanyeol tightly. He doesn't want to sleep right now! He wants to keep cuddling and he wants a kiss! He wants to be in Chanyeol's embrace and be awake, because if he sleeps, he can't remember anything of this!

 

Yah, we can cuddle more when we wake up. Come here.”

 

Chanyeol lies down on the bed as he pulls Baekhyun even closer to him. Baekhyun rests with his head against one of Chanyeol's shoulders while Chanyeol pulls the blanket over them. Baekhyun can feel the sleepiness take over him as he struggles to keep his eyes open.

 

I know you're tired, so sleep.”
“But... Our precious time...”
“I know... But for now, let's just sleep.”

 

Baekhyun sighs as he slowly gives up. If Chanyeol tells him that he should sleep, then he should do so. Baekhyun closes his eyes as he grabs Chanyeol's shirt lightly. He doesn't want to lose Chanyeol, he wants to be with him like this all the time.

 

Goodnight Baekhyun-ah.”
“Chanyeol... I love you.”
“I love you too my little puppy.”
“Hey... I know I have already asked... But... Do you think we will see each other again after all this?”
“I don't know, but... I keep hoping that we will.”

 

Baekhyun nods silently as he feels Chanyeol's soft fingers play with his hair. Baekhyun can feel tears well up as he buries his face against Chanyeol's chest. He has had so much fun with Chanyeol, but now the pain is taking over him. He truly doesn't want to say goodbye, he wants to be with him.

 

***

 

W-We're actually... H-Here...?”
“Yes, this is Earth.”

 

Baekhyun stares silently on the screen as Chanyeol smiles from the corner of Baekhyun's eyes. This is his home planet. It's so beautiful, even though Baekhyun knows that a lot of things are going on. There are wars, economical problems and nature disasters every where. But it doesn't look like that from up here.

 

I-I'm... home...”
“Yes, you're finally home.”

 

A weird feeling takes over Baekhyun as they slowly close into Earth. This feels so weird, he's actually on his way home. Is this... real? Can this really be true? Is this a dream? It all feels so unreal to be able to see Earth from here and to know that Baekhyun is actually on a spaceship from another planet. Actually, he's sitting beside an alien right now.

 

We're closing in a little faster now, but it will still take around 15 minutes to get to South Korea. It will take another 5 minutes to land the spaceship where it's well hidden and near your home.”

 

Baekhyun feels a little shaky, he's so damn close to be home. He's not sure if he's happy or if he's scared to be home. Does he really want to go home? His stomach turns upside down and all Baekhyun can do is to hold his arms over his worried stomach. Is he really... scared? No, he thinks he's rather excited and happy. Or... He's actually both scared and happy.

 

Getting ready for landing now.”

 

Baekhyun nods slowly as he stares at the screen. It all feels so unreal, but this is his home. This is where he's supposed to belong. This is Earth. He's... home.

 

 


Ayo guys! ^.^

So I'm back with a new chapter! *dancing for myself like a fool* ^.^

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and that you will stay tuned for the next chapter! Until then, please keep supporting me ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated and I hope you all enjoy reading this story! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3