Panic And Trouble?

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun open his eyes, getting a strong light right in his face. He closed his eyes fast to not get blind, but he had to try to blink and see where he were. He sat up as he groaned, feeling all dizzy and his sight was still blurry.

 

Baekhyun blinked until he could see again, and to his shock he was in a white big room, laying on a... white almost table looking thing. Baekhyun blinked as he realized that he was tied to the table, which is horrible for Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun tried to breathe slowly as he looked around, the room was empty at furniture. It was only the weird table thing he sat on, and the rest was just white. Baekhyun still had his clothes on anyway, and he was still dirty from falling in the woods earlier. But there is no blood, which is good.

 

 

H-Hello? Someone here?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked carefully, he just want to know where he is and if someone is here. Baekhyun jumped when he heard a heavy door get open and he swear that he held his breathe right away. Baekhyun crouched together on the table, scared for what will happen now.

 

Outside the bright white room was darkness, and in the darkness was a shadow. Baekhyun could feel the shadow stare at him, making him crouch together even more. He tried to say something to the shadow, but his mouth refused to move at the moment.

 

The shadow stood there, staring in to Baekhyun who felt how he suddenly felt the panic grab him, and then he fainted. He don't know why, he was to scared to handle all the feelings he got when he saw the shadow move outside the room.

 

 

2 Hours Earlier

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol breathed out frustrated as he kicked the machine, he can't believe this is happening to him! It's the damn storm outside that is causing this damn problem! All those stupid branches that is getting stuck in to the valves to the engine and making a hell.

 

Chanyeol climbed further in to the machine as he used his tools to try to fix the burned machines and engines. He shouldn't had took off today, he should had waited for one more day to go home. But NO! He's so stupid and tries anyway!

 

 

Damn you storm!”

 

 

Chanyeol kicked the machine even harder as it finally worked and he chuckle. Well he's not the handiest to be honest, but he actually managed to fix this for once. Chanyeol breathed out as he finally could make the way out from the engine room and out to the control room.

 

Chanyeol dried the sweat from his forehead as he walked fast to the control room and sat down on his chair, hitting the power button. To his relief everything worked fine, and he's not going to stay here for many more seconds. Chanyeol put in the coordinates as he hit the start button. The whole place finally moved and Chanyeol lend back and breathed out relieved.

 

 

It's working!”

 

 

Chanyeol held his arms right up in the air, happy for finally being able to get out from here. He has been working with the damn engines and machines for over one hour now. Chanyeol lend back and watched the sky outside, it's good to know that soon he's home, just 60 minutes until he's home.

 

Chanyeol waited for about ten minutes before he hit the gravity button and got up, hearing a loud thud somewhere in here. Chanyeol got panic when he thought that it could be one of the engines or machines that wasn't stuck to the floor and floated away on it's own.

 

Chanyeol kind of run as he looked in to the engine room, but everything was on it's place in there. He chuckle as he panicked once again, he forgot to check for animals or other intruders before he started the engines. Chanyeol ran towards the control room to stop the ship to go in to SMPS, but when he reached the control room, it was to late.

 

 

.”

 

 

Chanyeol sat frustrated down, he can't bring something from Earth home! The president will kill him! What should he do now?! Chanyeol looked panicked down at the control table as he tried to think, there is no button that can take him out from SMPS. .

 

Chanyeol grabbed his special watch with soporific and hurried to look for who or what had sneaked in here before he had took off for some minutes earlier. Chanyeol walked quiet and fast, until he found what he was looking for. He swore mentally as he panicked, he can't let that walk around in here!

 

Chanyeol got panic, he had to do something, and what he was looking for seemed to know that he had found it. Chanyeol hurried over and used his watch and sting it before it would see him.

 

It was a human boy, a normal human boy who was pale all over the face. Chanyeol just put the boy to sleep. The boy stumbled back and Chanyeol missed to catch him as he hit the floor hard, making Chanyeol panic and close his eyes when he thought about the pain.

 

 

Ouch... That must have hurt. Sorry little friend, I didn't mean to hurt you.”

 

 

Chanyeol crouched down and tried to lift the boy up, but he happen to push the watch button with soporific and he sting himself. Chanyeol whined as he stared panicked down at the watch. Before he passed out, he happen to sting the boy with another dose of soporific. Chanyeol fell over the boy and passed out, like the boy had done. Wow, Chanyeol hate himself for being so clumsy at the moment...

 

 

***

 

 

1 hour later

Chanyeol laid the boy in the unfinished room where he only had a table and tied a metal rope to the table and then to the boy. He hurried out and closed the door to check the control room. When he finally reached it, the engines ed again and made Chanyeol scream frustrated.

 

 

Why are you doing this to me today?! I have already ed up! Why must you make it worse?!”

 

 

Chanyeol walked furious to the engine room and kicked the engine that started again, but then died once again. Chanyeol sighed as he crouched down and tried to repair the damage he just did. It took 20 minutes before he finally had managed to get it together and the engine worked just fine again.

 

The ship moved again as Chanyeol walked to the control room, sweaty and dirty after sitting in there for 20 damn minutes. But when he finally saw it was only 20 minutes before he's home, he got first relieved, but then panicked.

 

 

The boy!”

 

 

Chanyeol ran fast back towards the room the boy was in, opened the door to see him sit on the table. Chanyeol stared at the scared boy, not knowing if he should walk in to him or not. But as fast Chanyeol moved, the boy passed out and hit his head hard against the table.

 

 

Ouch... That must have hurt, again.”
 

 

Chanyeol hurried in as he dried his hands on a towel that he threw over his shoulder and checked the boy's head. Well, he think he recognize the boy. Yes, yes he does! It's that boy he always saw walk alone home from and to that place where all the children and teenagers where gathering almost everyday. He think they call it school.

 

 

You really hit your head badly when you fell before. Sorry for that, I will make it up for you. I promise.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked out from the room, hurrying in to his own room and washed his hands before he grabbed a wet towel and bandage. He hurried back to the passed out boy to treat his wounds he had gotten. Chanyeol sat beside the table and carefully dabbed the wounds before carefully putting on the healing bandage he gotten from a dear friend of his.

 

 

There, much better.”

 

 

Chanyeol heard a loud noise from the control room as he hurried out and turned the alarm off. He already know that they're almost at the destination, soon home. Chanyeol gasped at the view of his precious home, his precious home planet. Chanyeol lend back in the chair, seeing the planet in front of him. It's mostly purple and blue, but also pretty white and black.

 

 

Welcome home.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled for himself as he watched how fast he got faster and soon he was already entering the planet atmosphere. Chanyeol let the computer do everything for itself as someone called him on the special radio.

 

 

Hello? This is guardian Suho, do you copy?”
“Ayo Suho! It's me! Chanyeol! I mean, hello, it's guardian Park Chanyeol. I have returned from my mission.”
“Welcome home Yeol! Is everything going well? Do you need any special support when you land?”
“Eh, Joonmyun... Can you pause the recorder?”
“I did as fast I heard it was you, what have you done this time? Did you bring any flowers from the planet you was on again?”
“ Suho, I have so messed up! A boy sneaked in to my ship! My engines was fussing with me again, and it was storming and when I finally was out and stuck in to SMPS, I discovered him.”
“You did what?! Chanyeol! I can't cover this one up for you! It's to big! I'm supposed to help you, yes, but not like this!”
“I'm so sorry Suho! Please forgive me! I don't know what to do!”
“Okay, listen. I will talk to the general and the president, they're here to talk to me anyway. They will understand if I explain what happened.”
“You think they will?”
“Let me handle this, you just land and don't let anyone in until I give you the orders!”
“Okay, thanks Joonmyun.”

 

 

Chanyeol turned the line off as he got up and walked back to the boy. He peeked carefully in with his head as he smiled, the boy was sitting up and touched his forehead, at the bandage. Chanyeol admit, he looks cute. But he's not going to let his feelings take over, he better put the boy to sleep again.

 

Chanyeol pointed his watch towards the boy and pushed the button, seeing the boy whine as he held a hand on his neck where the sting hit him. Then he fell backwards to pass out. Chanyeol ran in and caught him before he would hit his head, he doesn't want him to get more hurt than what he already is.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol, open the door.”
“Yes sir.”

 

 

Chanyeol hit the button as he let Suho and two other guardians in. It was only his friends, which is good. Chanyeol stood ashamed as Suho sighed deep when he saw him. Beside him was Sehun and Kai who looked mostly concerned, but somewhat happy to see him.

 

 

Well, you really made it hard for me to convince them both that the boy is nothing dangerous. We're going to take him to Lay, he's going to analyze him before we can let the boy enter the city.”
“But, isn't it better we just send him back home right away?”
“You're crazy? The war broke out for two years ago! You know how hard it is to receive and send out ships during these times!”
“I know, but isn't there a small chance that-”
“We got our orders. Now, where is this boy?”

 

 

Chanyeol held in a sigh as he lead the way and open the door, letting them see the passed out boy for themselves. Kai and Sehun sighed as they realized they must carry the boy. They walked over and untied the boy from the table as Suho took a glance over the room.

 

 

No one else?”
“No, I promise, I checked the ship four times and scanned it. It was only him.”
“And that towel?”
“I threw it there when I came in to check him.”
“Okay, anything else I should know?”
“There might be some branches left in the engine room, and in the engines... And in the machines.”
“I will let Luhan check that. Now come with us, we're going to Lay.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he followed Suho. Kai and Sehun carried the boy after them. They was probably shocked over how weightless the boy was. They walked out from the ship and over to a platform where Kai clapped his hands and they teleported to Lay's hospital office.

 

Lay was sitting on a chair, mumbling to himself as his wall was covered with notes to remember everything he had to remember. Suho cleared his throat and Lay looked shocked up, looking like he had been working for days without sleep.

 

 

Oh, you're already here. Put him on the bed please.”
“Are you okay darling? I haven't seen you for days.”
“I'm fine, I just need to work over all the time.”

 

 

Suho smiled as he hugged Lay who left a peek on his check before hugging Chanyeol welcome back, it's not many who make it out to other planets these days. Since it's war.

 

 

Now, this is the boy?”
“This is a normal human boy. Though they all look different, like us. The difference between them and us is that we have special abilities, they doesn't.”
“Good to know. Lets see what his body can tell us.”

 

 

Lay put his hands on the boy's head and closed his eyes, probably scanning the body with his chakra. He nodded a little and looked up with a smile, which is positive of course.

 

 

I can tell that this boy is literally the most innocent creature I ever seen. He's not close to dangerous. Okay, he have muscles and strength, I can tell that, but he has nothing dangerous to hurt us. Though, this is not good.”

 

 

Lay laid a hand on his chest and looked more worried, making Chanyeol bite his underlip. What if the boy will die on this planet?! Suho laid a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and smiled calm.

 

 

Calm down, Lay hasn't finished his sentence.”
“Sorry for worrying you, but I just have to make a vaccine for the boy, so he won't get deadly sick on our planet.”
“Hey Chanyeol, what is his name?”
“Eh... Don't know, I just have seen him walk to something called school. Though, he's not very popular around the other humans.”
“Not weird, he looks like a she.”

 

 

Chanyeol eyed Sehun who spoke a little to honest who held up his hands to apologize. Suho walked over to the boy and took a closer look before he smiled and walked out without another word. Lay sat down at his computer and tapped the tangents fast.

 

 

I think the vaccines will be done this afternoon. Until then, I will have to put him to sleep for some hours.”
“I have my soporifics left.”
“I will do it myself, but thanks.”

 

 

Lay got up and grabbed a shot before he walked over to the boy and gave him it. Chanyeol watched him carefully before he dared to sit down. He hate to admit it, but he can't help but to not trust Lay to 100%. It's wrong, since Lay have saved his life many times, and his friends too. Why can't he feel okay with this?

 

 

***

 

 

Everything is done, the boy can stay here until we can get him home to his planet.”
“And he has the vaccine and will probably get a little fever, but nothing serious. If he gets very warm and bad, call me right away.”
“Eh, guys, just one question... Where is he supposed to live?”
“You bought him here.”
“You will keep him with you until he's home.”
“And Chanyeol, the general isn't that glad like I told you before. You won't be able to do any more exploring until the boy is home. Which means you will work in the office for a long time.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed tired as he nodded, he can't believe that he must work instead of having fun. Lay and Suho smiled as Sehun carried the boy in his arms, smiling.

 

 

Here, you take him and Kai will get you home. All your things you had in the ship is home and is laying on your bed.”
“D.O was kind enough to prepare dinner for you and the boy, and he even made the beds and cleaned the house. You better thank him.”
“I will Kai, I promise.”

 

 

Kai smiled as Chanyeol carried the boy in his arms, smiling at the thought how easy he was. Kai walked with Chanyeol to the platform and teleported him to his apartment that is actually laying 20 minutes away from the hospital. Chanyeol thanked Kai for all his help before Kai teleported away and Chanyeol walked with the boy towards the guest room.

 

Carefully he put the boy down on the bed and smiled at him, he looks so cute. It was then D.O entered the room and run over to hug Chanyeol happily.

 

 

There you are! You're safe, right?! No scratches?!”
“I'm fine D.O, no enemies shot my ship down.”
“Oh thank god, I thought you would die. Oh, is that the boy Kai mention?”
“Yes, it is. Oh, and thank you so much for everything you have helped me with.”
“It's nothing, really. I had nothing to do, and Kai was busy with work today. Oh, Luhan came by, he left this to you.”
“What is it?”
“He said something with special translator, but for who I don't know.”

 

 

Chanyeol chuckle as he looked closer at it, Luhan is a smart guy. He probably made this for the boy with some help from all Chanyeol's research about the language, and old information form earlier explorers.

 

Chanyeol put the watch on the boy as he smiled at D.O who said goodbye, he apparently had something to do now. Chanyeol just chuckle as he walked to his room to pack up his things, before the boy would wake up. He's planing to talk to him carefully and try to not scare him. After all, the boy might stay here for a long time, and it's not idea to scare him away or get enemies.

 


Ayo guys! Here is the second chappie! Sorry for taking so long time to update. I had to update some other fictions first. ^.^

So, what do you think about this chappie? I would love you to tell me! ^.^

Thanks for supporting this fiction! Means a lot! ^.^

Peace and Love to you all! <3