Mission

I'm An Alien?!

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Stand up on your feet, now!”

 

Chanyeol slowly raised his hands as he stood up as slowly he could. Chanyeol stared straight at the man with gun in his hand as his dark skin told Chanyeol it was and Endorian.

 

Who are you?! What are you doing here?!”
“I just picked mushrooms.”

 

Chanyeol pointed at the ground where some mushrooms grew. The Endorian looked stupidly down at the ground as Chanyeol was fast to hit the man in the face and then he literally kneed the man in the stomach and kicked his head. Before the man even got a chance to react to what was happening, he lied knocked out on the ground.

 

Chanyeol! Are you okay?! Are you still there?! Do you copy?!”
“Calm down, I hear you. I'm fine, but I have a body that I don't know what to do with. He's not dead, but knocked out for now.”
“Thank god, I really thought you would... A-Anyway, tie him up and hide him as good as you can. We can get him later, but right now I want you to send the information and get over to meeting point B.”
“Copy that.”

 

Chanyeol looked down at the Endorian man as he sighed and begun to drag the man further into the forest and found a good tree to tie the man up against. Chanyeol took his time to take the man's weapons and communication devices so the man can't warn anyone about Chanyeol and the others being here. Then he made sure that the man was tied tightly against the tree before he dared to leave the man.

Chanyeol walked fast as he looked down at his scanner, it can't sense any more Endorians for now. Chanyeol have to be more careful, after all he can't die here. No, he has to get back. He has to see Baekhyun again. He has to see Baekhyun one last time before... before the boy finally can... go home...

'No Chanyeol, don't think about that! Stay sharp! Concentrate on here and now! Baekhyun is safe with the others! You have to get the general back before the damn war kills more innocent people!'

Chanyeol walked faster before he begun to jog through the forest and listened to the sounds around him. Chanyeol looked down at his watch and saw the meeting point where he's supposed to meet Suho and the others. Chanyeol slowed down a little as he remember that he was supposed to send away the information he had gathered earlier.

Chanyeol clicked a little on his watch before he made sure that all the information was sent and then he sneaked towards the meeting point. Chanyeol found the point where he was supposed to meet the others, but they're not here yet. Not weird, they were much further away from here than what Chanyeol were.

Chanyeol sat down on the ground as he stared at his scanner on his watch. After s while three blue dots showed up on the screen as he smiled, they're finally coming. Chanyeol leaned back as he listened to the silence, there isn't someone here to disturb their plans, which is good.

After some few more minutes they finally came, Suho and his little crew. Chanyeol was about to stand up when Suho shook his head and sat down on the ground as well. Xiumin and Tao joined them fast as Suho used his watch to show up a map for them all.

 

Okay, we're here and the general is up there. We don't have any special backup this time, the war is enough of a distraction anyway. The Endorians thinks we're here, at the camp. The camp is safe, don't worry, we got a shield that's up and is working perfectly fine.”
“I saw two guards walk over here and there are one sniper up here.”
“And there is two close fighters right inside the door here.”
“We can take this route than and climb up for the wall.”

 

Chanyeol pointed at the map as the others nodded a little, but will they be able to get in through a window? That is the biggest problem, to get in without a single sound being made.

 

We can use the glass cutter, but it will sound too much.”
“There is an open window over there. I saw it earlier, I think it's still open.”
“Really? Isn't that a little suspicious?”
“What about we just kick down the guards and storm the place?”
“We're four people against at least 20 Endorians that are armed.”
“That's... true... and a huge problem...”
“W-Wait a second...”

 

Suho suddenly spotted something on the map as everyone stared at the point Suho looked at. They all stared surprised at the one spot as they all grinned like fools.

 

I think we just found our way in boys, get ready to leave.”

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I-Is there anything I can do to help?”

 

Baekhyun asked carefully as Lay and D.O looked up at him with shocked eyes. Lay smiled kind as D.O sighed out loud.

 

Baekhyun, aren't you supposed to rest in your room like we told you? You can't walk around like that.”
“B-But I feel fine-”
“You feel fine right now, but your body is still so weak. Please Baekhyun, go back and rest.”

 

Lay smiled kind as he tried to not sound to mean. Baekhyun just nodded a little as he turned around and begun to walk back towards his room. On his way back he met Sehun who gasped surprised when he saw Baekhyun.

 

Ah! What are you doing out here?! You're supposed to rest in your room!”
“I'm already on my way back.”
“O-Oh... Then good.”

 

Baekhyun just smiled weak as he was about to pass Sehun, when the boy himself stopped Baekhyun and looked worried at him.

 

H-Hyung, are you feeling alright? You look a little pale.”
“I'm fine, I was at Lay's office and he didn't say anything.”
“Okay then, but promise me to go back to your room and rest for now.”
“I will, I promise.”

 

Baekhyun begun to walk again as he felt Sehun's gaze after him. Baekhyun didn't dare to walk too fast as he walked over to his room and went inside as fast as he could. He let the door get closed behind him as he sighed tired, but he suddenly felt something weird. There is a unfamiliar presence in here.

 

So you must be the human, I see.”
“W-Who are you?!”

 

Baekhyun turned scared to the man who appeared out of nowhere as the man smiled kind at him. Though Baekhyun got a feeling that this man isn't as nice as he looks like. The man is an Exotic, Baekhyun can tell since he doesn't have black skin and scare eyes. Though Baekhyun still feel so uncomfortable.

 

Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you.”
“N-Not? T-Then why are you here?”
“I heard there was a human here, so I had to go and see for myself.”
“W-Who told you about me?”
“Who told me? Oh, a man who I work for.”
“H-How did you get into my room without the code?”
“That's a question I won't answer.”
“Leave. Now. I-I will call-”
“What? Will you scream after your friends just because I'm here? Are humans that pathetic? Can't you even defend yourself?”
“I'm not like you, I-I'm just a human being who can't do anything. I don't care what you think, but I want you out. Now.”

 

Baekhyun felt the fear grab him as the man just smirked. Baekhyun felt how he begun to walk backwards towards the door as the man walked closer to him.

 

I-I'm warning you! G-Get away from me!”
“Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you, remember?”
“T-Then what do you want?! What are you doing here?!”
“I'm here... to kill you.”

 

Baekhyun felt how the fear took over as he turned around to sprint out of the room. But the door didn't get open, something's wrong with the door! Baekhyun banged on the door as he felt the fear grab him even more and the panic begun to sneak upon him.

 

You're not getting anywhere until your body lies dead on the floor... Little pathetic human.”
“S-Sehun! A-Anyone! H-Help!”

 

Baekhyun turned back to the man who smirked and walked closer towards him. The man picked up a knife from his pocket as he got ready to stab Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt how he wanted to cry, what should he do?! What can he do?! He's stuck in the room! Oh how he wish Chanyeol was here!

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

This is it, this is our way in.”
“It looks old... Is it really safe?”
“What other choice do we have? We can either enter here and get in smoothly.”
“Or we can storm the place and risk our lives even more.”
“But there is that window you mentioned.”
“It's probably closed by now or it was a trap.”
“Let's take this way in, it's the best option we got. Here, crystals that glows in the dark and won't get detected as
light if there is a scanner down there. Our watches protects us from getting scanned as well, so we're safe too.”
“Good, then let's go. Suho, do you want to take the lead?”
“My pleasure, since this is my plan after all.”

 

The others nodded as Suho jumped down into the small and old hole in the ground that was hidden under a metal lid. It was hard to find it, but after searching the area they found the way that would lead them into the building without getting discovered.

The old passage under the ground seems to be some old secret catacomb, made of metal that is. Chanyeol remembers reading about catacombs on Earth, they were made of stone and was often found near historical places or buildings. Here the catacombs was used during wars and secret meetings.

 

Don't speak while we're down here, not until I say it's okay. Got it?”
“Got it boss.”

 

Suho nodded as they all held up their crystals and walked down the old corridor. No one said a word as their quiet footsteps echoed against the wall. They passed small gaps in the walls that didn't lead to anything but to the mountain that was under the dirt.

 

Hold up.”

 

Suho stopped them all after a while as he used his watch to se where they were. Chanyeol stared at their dots, they're pretty near the building, but they have to walk further to get under the building.

 

Okay, listen up. We're here like you can see, but we need to get over here. We will split up in two pairs, Xiumin goes with me and Tao you go with Chanyeol.”
“I see, frost and water together makes a great team. And time and fire is also a good combination. That's why you picked Chanyeol and no one else like Chen.”
“Oh Chen is here.”
“What?”

 

They all stared at Suho who nodded and pointed towards the dark end where they entered the hole. They all took up their scanners as they noticed a small blue dot get closer to them.

 

Why is he here? No offense, but we thought you said no more people.”
“We need him because there is a power source here that we need to shut down. Chen can handle himself inside the building, he can kill people without any problem.”
“Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I got stuck in the camp.”
“Did anyone see you or notice that you went missing in the camp?”
“No, no one did. I checked the surrounding, the Endorians didn't dare to leave their guarding positions. The camp surely is a good distraction.”
“I know right? It's my own plan that I want you to follow as good as possible. Listen up now, we're here and you need to get over to the power source Chen. Me and Xiumin will get the general who's up here in the tower. Chanyeol and Tao, you two will have to take care of guards and make sure that no one turns on the alarm. Got it? If you get any chance to destroy the weapon stock, don't hesitate to do it. As long you do it quietly. At least until we're out of here. Any questions?”
“No sir.”

 

Suho looked at us all to be sure before he handled Chen a crystal and they all begun to walk again. They all walked under the silence once again as they checked their scanners carefully, they're passing some guards that's above them and slowly they entered the buildings area.

Suho walked and walked until they met a dead end where an old hatch made of metal were. There's and old ladder that leads up to the hatch that's in in the ceiling, which means they can't know for sure if there will be any guards around.

 

Let me handle this.”

 

Tao whispered as Suho nodded and let Tao pass them all. Tao put away his crystal as he climbed up to the hatch and listened for a while. Then he opened the hatch and in the next second, he was gone. He had probably used his gift and stopped the time.

 

Clear.”

 

Tao's voice echoed in the passage as they all hurried to climb up to Tao who stood and waited for them all. Two guards lied on the floor, knocked out after Tao's sneak attack that no one can predict. No one else but Tao that is.

 

Okay, split up. Try to be back here after 20 minutes. You don't get more time, got it?”

 

Everyone nodded as Tao tapped Chanyeol's shoulder and begun to lead the way. They begun to take out some of the most dangerous guards, Tao using his special martial arts training and Chanyeol used the soporific shots he had in his watch.

After around 10 minutes, mostly of the guards were knocked out and Tao and Chanyeol could search for information and the weapon stock. Tao and Chanyeol looked around for a short time before they found what they looked for.

 

I will get the information, you plant the bombs on the bombs inside the stock.”

 

Tao smiled as Chanyeol just nodded, he doesn't have time to complain about it. Chanyeol walked in tot he weapon stock and begun to pick out small bombs that he begun to plant on the walls and on the boxes with guns, ammunition and bombs. Then he set a time on his watch and left the room as Tao came out with a smile.

 

Let's head back to the others.”

 

Chanyeol nodded as they walked fast and made sure that none of the guards had woken up yet. They walked over to the hatch and found Chen stand there on his own, but he looked bothered.

 

What's wrong Chen?”
“I don't know... I got a weird feeling that something bad is going on.”
“What can that be? A spy? A bomb planted around here?”
“No, I don't think the problem is here... I think the problem is back at the base.”
“Kris is there, what can possible go wrong?”
“That's just it, everything is too calm at the base. The Endorians knows that we're at our limit, they should have attacked us with all the got. Why?”
“Because they're in a bad situation too. Look here.”

 

Tao handle Chen a paper with a lot of words written on it. Chanyeol stared at the paper and then realized that the words wasn't written in the Endorians' language, without in their own language.

 

What the... i-it's written in our language.”
“Yeah, I think their boss at this base is a betrayer.”
“We better get Suho and the others, quick.”
“No need for that, they're right there.”

 

Chanyeol and Tao looked over at Suho and Xiumin who helped the general to walk. Chanyeol hurried over and took over Suho's place as he supported the a little shorter man.

 

Park, it's nice to see you too.”
“Sir, are you alright?”
“I'm okay, thanks to you guys. They're trying to infiltrate the base, they're trying to create a chaos from the inside and destroy our defense.”
“We know and we just found out who the betrayer is.”
“Look here, sir.”

 

Chen held up the document in front of Chanyeol and the general as they both nodded slowly, the betrayer is no other than the generals favorite captain. It's not weird that this war never ends, because someone never lets it end.

 

We need to get back to the base, now.”

 

Suho nodded as they all carefully helped the general down into the passage under the ground and followed him. They have to hurry to get out of here, because soon the guards will wake up and it won't take long before the bombs goes off.

 

, the bombs! They will blow off any minute now!”
“It's okay, we will be out before that happens!”

 

They all walked fast as Chanyeol glanced down at his watch all the time until there were only some seconds left.

 

Tao! Can't you stop the time and get us further away! It's only 30 seconds left!”
“The way out is right over there, hurry!”

 

Chen ran over and opened the hatch out as he climbed up to hold out his hand to the general. They all pushed the general out of the passage and begun to climb out of the passage fast. When the last man climbed out of the hatch, the bombs blew off as the ground even shook from the explosion. The small passage collapsed right away as they all stared amazed into the dark whole that got filled with stone and dirt.

 

We were lucky this time...”
“Xiumin, call Kai and ask him to pick us up on meeting point H. Tell him we have the general.”
“Yes sir!”
“Good job everyone, now let's get away from here before they see us.”

 


Ayo guys! I'm finally back again, which feels great! ^.^

How are you all? Well I have a lot of school stuff going on, so I don't know when I will be able to update next time. That's why I beg you all to be patient and keep supporting me! ^.^

Else I just want to thank you all for supporting this fiction! It means a lot to me, so thank you so much! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But up to you! ^.^

Now I don't have that much else to say for now, so take care until next time I see you! Have a nice day/night,morning/evening! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3