Fear

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun couldn't sleep, not after what he had heard. He had just stepped out to the living room to ask Chanyeol what kind of tea he wanted, when he noticed he was gone. He hurried to sneak over to the door to hear voices from the outside. He could tell it was Chanyeol and Lay out there, if there were more he didn't know. But what he heard scared him.

 

Still he acted like he didn't hear anything, he acted like everything was like normal and just put up a poker face. But now, when he's laying on his bed, staring up at the roof, he feels uneasy. What if something happens? Why hasn't Chanyeol told him about this? How is he supposed to react to something like this?

 

Baekhyun sighed as he sat up, he can't sleep. He got up from the bed, walking over to the giant window as he sat down in front of it, staring out at the peaceful city. It's amazing how peaceful it looks, if you think about the situation they're in.

 

Yes, Baekhyun has figured everything out by now. He understands why people are worried, why Chanyeol is looking so tired and worried. Why he wasn't allowed to read the news papers nor watch the news program. It's because it's war, and Baekhyuns knows that now.

 

 

I miss mom... and dad... and school... I miss Earth...”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed tired as he crouched together as he sobbed for himself, until he heard footsteps outside that sneaked closer to his door. When the door went open barely two seconds after that, Baekhyun stared at the person in the door opening.

 

Baekhyun got scared, like really scared. Who the hell is that?! It's a guy with dark clothes and having something weird in his hand in the door opening. Baekhyun felt how he panicked, what does he want?! It looks like he hasn't seen Baekhyun yet, because he was sneaking over towards the bed.

 

Baekhyun was fast to stand up, literally feeling how fast his heart was beating as he was fast to sneak towards the door. When he was by the door, he opened it and it was then the person noticed him and Baekhyun run out, screaming.

 

 

Chanyeol! H-Help! There is someone here-”

 

 

Baekhyun run right in to someone who was fast to grab him hard and pushed him down on the floor, making him scream in pain.

 

 

Ah! Let go! It hurts! Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun heard how the door got slammed open as Chanyeol run over, fire was burning in his hand as the person who pushed Baekhyun down on the floor had to let go of him to try to dodge Chanyeols dangerous fire punch. Baekhyun was fast to stand up and Chanyeol stood in front of him, protecting him.

 

 

Endorians! I knew you would come one day, but you won't get him!”
“Give the boy up! We need him more than you!”
“Never! Over my dead body!”
“C-Chanyeol! Dodge!”

 

 

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away from something that seemed to be a shoot from some weird pistol. The man who had sneaked in to Baekhyuns room said something weird, holding something that looked like a gun in his hand.

 

 

Baekhyun! Run for god's sake! They're after you! Not me!”
“W-What?! W-Why?!”
“Just run!”
“Where?!”
“Anywhere!”

 

 

Baekhyun took the risk to run for the door, but he didn't come very long before Chanyeols front door got slammed open and Baekhyun threw himself down on the floor, screaming and wanted to cry. But there was not any bad guys who came in, no, instead came Kai with Kris and Tao who was fast to back up Chanyeol. The two men who tried to take Baekhyun had to give up as they made an escape through an open window.

 

Baekhyun was still laying on the floor, holding his hands over his head as he carefully peeked one eye open. Chanyeol had crouched down beside him, holding a hand out for Baekhyun who looked up and grabbed his hand to get help up.

 

 

Are you okay? Are you hurt?”
“I-I think so...”

 

 

Baekhyun suddenly felt a sting against his neck as he whined and held a hand for his neck, giving Chanyeol a death glance.

 

 

You just didn't-!”
“Sorry Baekhyun, it's only for now. Sleep tight.”

“When I wake up, I will kill y-”

 

 

Baekhyun didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as Chanyeol caught the passed out boy. Chanyeol had put Baekhyun to sleep, why he did that Baekhyun don't know, but he did.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun in his arms as Kai teleported everyone out from Chanyeols apartment and over to Suhos big apartment. Everyone was gathered as Suho were busy with talking with the general over the phone.

 

Chanyeol sat down on the couch, holding Baekhyun in his arms as he begun to look at the new bruises the boy had gotten. But nothing else, which was a relief. But what the hell did the Endorians do in his apartment? How did they know Baekhyun was there? They at least seemed to look after Baekhyun.

 

 

Are he okay? Should I check him just in case?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded at Lay who put a hand on Baekhyuns forehead and nodded a little before he smiled a relieved.

 

 

He's fine, nothing is wrong with. Are you okay?”
“Thanks to Baekhyun yeah. But what is exactly going on?”
“Suho received a report from one of his employers, it said that the Endorians seemed to look for something that wasn't from our planet but was here at the moment.”
“We thought about Baekhyun and send Kai, Kris and Tao after you.”
“It seemed we came just in time.”
“You did. I got totally surprised to be honest, all I heard was Baekhyuns terrified screaming voice and I knew something was wrong.”
“We're waiting for the general's orders now, he should know what to do for now.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he glanced down at Baekhyun, wondering what he was dreaming about. Gosh, how did even Baekhyun manage to get away from those men if he was sleeping? He do wonder what exactly happened before he came in.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up feeling all weird and to be honest, almost funny. He opened his eyes to find himself lay on Chanyeol who were sitting up, snoring and sleeping quiet. Baekhyun managed to take a look around to find the rest of Chanyeols friends lay or sit on the couch or on the floor, sleeping.

 

Baekhyun glanced over at the clock on the wall that he just happened to see as he sighed, it's already 10 am. Baekhyun wondered how he was going to be able to get up from Chanyeols arms without to wake him up. Gosh, this will be a hard thing to do.

 

Baekhyun tried to just sit up, but he felt Chanyeols arms hug him tight in his sleep as he mumbled something. Baekhyun sighed frustrated as he tried to sneak out from Chanyeols grip and roll of him and down from the couch.

 

Baekhyun managed roll off the couch and almost land on Sehun who were snoring and Baekhyun held his breathe for some seconds before he sat up on the floor. He felt exhausted to be honest, struggling with a sleeping Chanyeol is more exhausting than you think.

 

Baekhyun got up from the floor and went to the bathroom, he really needed to use the toilet. Then he sneaked out to the kitchen to find Suho sit by the table, sleeping with a phone in his hand. Gosh, everyone seem so tired and worried, and Baekhyun feel to be honest freaked out.

 

It was then Baekhyun felt totally guilty. It feels like he's the source for all those worried and tired boys. It feels like if he hadn't stepped on that spaceship that night, he wouldn't been here and worried them all or troubled them with him being in their way. He could had been home, sleeping sweet and sound and kept getting bullied in school.

 

But then something changed inside Baekhyun again. Here it might be war, but he has friends here. Here he feel more home in a way he never felt on Earth. Here he got Chanyeol, a cute giant who was ready to die for Baekhyun to protect him from Endorians or what he now said.

 

Baekhyun felt how he almost begun to cry as he walked out to the living room, watching the boys sleep. He wish he could help them with something, with anything. But he can't, because here he's also that guy who always is in the way. He's that powerless kid who can't even help out just a little. He can just stand in their way.

 

Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol, carefully sitting down beside him as he lend his head against the giant, feeling how he begun to cry. He wish he could do anything for them, just one thing. But it feels impossible.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol woke up after some minutes, around 10:45 am. Baekhyun sat lending against him, just staring at the wall as Chanyeol looked confused down at him. It didn't take long before the rest of the boys woke up, looking confused around as Baekhyun didn't move an inch, just staring at the wall.

 

 

Hey Baek, are you awake?”
“Do you think he's sleep walking?”

“Maybe he's in some kind of trans?”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed tired as he woke up from his thoughts that he had been stuck in. The others smiled relieved at him as they got up from the floors and D.O and Lay was fast out to the kitchen. Chanyeol embraced Baekhyun fast, probably because he had been worried about him, or maybe to apologize for putting him to sleep with his stupid watch and those weird soporific things.

 

 

Hey Baek, I'm sorry, I really am. I know I promise to not put you to sleep with those, but I had too. I just had too make sure you wouldn't freak out-”
“I was already freaking out Chanyeol... I have been freaking out the whole afternoon yesterday. I couldn't even sleep because I was freaking out.”
“You freaked out for so long? Why did you...? Y-You know?”
“Of course I know! Isn't that obvious?! How you all have been acting weird around me and literally made feel like an idiot! And those weird news and weird behaviors and those men and everything! I can't believe you kept quiet about this!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he let all the frustration out as he got up fast, feeling right away ashamed for what he said. Baekhyun walked away fast, feeling how everyone stared at him, including Lay, D.O and Suho from the kitchen. Baekhyun wanted some space, space to think what was going on.

 

He's stuck with a hell lot of aliens in one apartment. He's stuck on this freaking planet, in the middle of a war and he's freaking out and exploding on the inside. He feel so stupid, he feels so fooled and he feel so... hurt. Why couldn't Chanyeol tell him about this? Why was it so hard for him to just tell him the truth right away? Now Baekhyun is feeling betrayed and just fooled and even more scared and frustrated then he would feel if Chanyeol just told him the truth from the damn beginning!

 

Baekhyun tried to hide from everyone in one of the bedrooms, sitting down in a corner as he took a deep breathe before the tears found their way out. What is he doing here? Why did this happen to him? Why did he even leave the house? He wants to go home, he wants to be bullied, not almost killed! He wants to go in this ridiculous school and be all ridiculous and pathetic with all the other humans on his planet!

 

 

Baekhyun... Can we talk?”

 

 

Baekhyun sobbed, staring up at Chanyeol who stood by the door opening, biting his lower lip while looking right at Baekhyun. Baekhyun shook his head, not wanting to “talk” about this anymore. He wanted to go home, he wanted his normal life back.

 

 

Please, can't we talk? I... Really need to talk with you.”
“I don't want to talk... I want to go home...”
“I know, I wish I could send you home as well. So you wouldn't have to suffer from this war.”

 

 

Baekhyun sobbed, staring up at Chanyeol who walked in and sat down beside him. Even thought Baekhyun didn't want to talk to him, it actually felt somewhat good to have Chanyeol beside him.

 

 

Listen, I'm sorry for not telling you about this, but I was scared. I was scared that you would freak out and cry and scream or just get to scared to be with me. I wanted you to feel safe, not scared. I thought the war would be soon over like the general had told me, but it showed up it wouldn't end quite yet. Please forgive me.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared pleading at Baekhyun who sighed, not wanting to be mad at Chanyeol. It's not his fault that he's here, it's his own freaking fault from the very beginning.

 

 

I forgive you.”

 

 

Baekhyun almost just mumbled, but it was loud enough for Chanyeol to hear as he embraced Baekhyun and hugged him tight. Baekhyun lend his head tired against Chanyeols chest, feeling how he just kept crying as Chanyeol tried to comfort him.

 

After a while, probably after 40 minutes, it knocked on the door and Sehun peeked carefully his head in while trying to smile as cute and innocent at the two boys.

 

 

Uhm, it's breakfast now, so you know.”
“We will be out right away.”

 

 

Sehun nodded as he went out and Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun who were staring at the bed in the room. He feels a little tired, but he doesn't want to sleep either. He knows that if he sleep he will be stuck in his dream world, so he doesn't want that. He doesn't want to be stuck in this dream world where everything is perfect and peaceful, which in the reality it isn't.

 

 

Hey Baek, lets go and eat. The others is waiting.”
“I'm not hungry... But you go.”
“Come on, you need to eat as well.”
“I'm not hungry.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed at the stubborn Baekhyun who sat up straight, letting Chanyeol go if he wanted too, but Baekhyun wanted to sit here for a little longer. He wanted to clear his thoughts, he wanted to feel sorry for himself and pretend that it's okay that he can act like a drama queen. But it's not okay, he has probably no problems compared to the other boys.

 

 

Baekhyun, please, for me. I won't eat until you eat.”
“Fine...”

 

 

Baekhyun got up, wiping out the rest of the tears as he followed Chanyeol who grabbed his hand. It felt somewhat good, good to feel Chanyeols warm hand grab his. It felt like he never would let go of Baekhyun, that he would rather cut his hand of before letting go of Baekhyuns hand.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun barely eat, he was acting like Chanyeol feared he would do after he would find out about the war. But at least he does eat, just not as much as he used too, and it kind of worries him. It worries Chanyeol that Baekhyun will be to weak for this, that he will just give up on his life and let himself get killed.

 

Luhan elbowed Chanyeol and woke him up from his thoughts as Luhan looked at Baekhyun and then back at Chanyeol, trying to say something. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who were now just staring at his food, barely touching it anymore.

 

 

Uhm Baek, maybe you should try to eat some more.”
“I'm not that hungry.”
“Please, D.O and Lay have put in so much energy to make this breakfast for us all, including you.”
“Sorry for making you do this for me.”
“It's okay Baekhyun, eat how much you want.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who just ate the food, trying to force himself to eat as much he could, but he barely could finish the plate. Chanyeol finished his breakfast as fast he could before he got up and grabbed Baekhyuns hand, pulling him with him as the others stared shocked after them. Kai stood up to stop them walk away, but Xiumin stopped him while shocking his head.

 

 

Let them be, I think they have some things to talk about.”

 

 

Kai nodded and sat down again as they half stared after Chanyeol and Baekhyun, wondering what Chanyeol had in mind here. Like are they really going out? Like right now? Gosh, what does Chanyeol think?

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol held Baekhyuns hand tight, watching the streets carefully while they were walking down for the head street. Baekhyun held Chanyeols hand tight, feeling pretty unsure and nervous, Chanyeol can sense fear in him as well. But it's okay, no one would hurt them out here, Chanyeol knows it.

 

Chanyeol walked with Baekhyun towards a familiar place, towards the park. Baekhyun watched Chanyeol look peacefully and not scared at all, and hopefully it would sooner or later calm Baekhyun down as well. Even thought Chanyeol knows that they both won't help to feel a little worried.

 

Chanyeol walked in the pretty peaceful park, people were talking and walked like usual, what happened Chanyeol and Baekhyun last night is probably unknown among the rest of the people in this city, they have no idea that Endorians was here, right here in their city, looking for someone and found him. They found Baekhyun.

 

 

Chanyeol, can't we just go back home? I don't want to be out here.”
“Don't worry, nothing will happen.”
“Chanyeol, please just let me be-”
“Baek, let me just take you somewhere first.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol kept walking with him, holding the boy's hand like it was depending on his life. Baekhyun felt Chanyeols tight grip, it felt somewhat good, but at the same time almost painful. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked until Chanyeol spotted what he was looking for as he smiled and walked over with Baekhyun who stared as shocked at what Chanyeol had took him to like the first time.

 

 

I really needed this...”

 

 

Chanyeol almost whispers as he took a deep breathe and stared at the beautiful fountain with flowers floating in the water, it looked so peaceful. Chanyeol sat down by the fountain, taking a deep breathe as Baekhyun stared at him for a while before he sat down beside him.

 

They sat quiet for a while, just sitting there and relaxed, until Chanyeol felt Baekhyuns soft fingertips slowly touched Chanyeols hand. Chanyeol smiled as he opened his hand for Baekhyun, letting Baekhyuns fingers softly slide in between his fingers and their fingers got intertwined with each others.

 

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun lend against him, taking a deep breathe as the boy closed his eyes. Chanyeol smiled as he lend his head against Baekhyuns, just enjoying the moment with the boy. This is actually better than anything Chanyeol has ever done with Baekhyun, this is the best moment they ever have had.

 

 

Chanyeol...”

 

 

Baekhyuns quiet voice almost disappeared with the wind, but Chanyeol managed to hear what he said as he just said “Mm” to an answer. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol looked down at the boy, smiling.

 

 

Am I... in your way?”
“In my way? No, not really.”
“But last night-”
“Baekhyun... You couldn't help that, it wasn't your fault. Fate took you here, either you like it or not. I' happy that fate made you come here, but just not like right now. But I'm happy anyway, because I could meet you.”
“Does it sound weird if I say that it feels like I'm home right here?”

 

 

Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun who stared up at him, feeling how their gazes got locked in each others. It was like a trance, both just staring at each others like time had stopped right there. Baekhyun smiled, he flashed his beautiful smile at Chanyeol who smiled back, feeling how his heart skipped a beat and how he just could hear it beat.

 


Ayo guys! What's up? So, sorry for not updating this fiction for a long time! But here is a little chappie, so please don't kill me *smiles nervous* ^.^

Thanks for all your wonderful support this far, and I hope you will keep support me, I will try to update more often, it's just so hard when you're not home that often, hehe. ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very much appreciated, but up to you! <3

Peace and love to you all! <3