I Love You

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The solid ground under Baekhyun's feet feels strangely welcoming. Baekhyun carefully looks around the forest as he inhales the different scent he once used to know. Chanyeol takes a step out of the spaceship and silently watches Baekhyun take in the view of his home planet: Earth.

 

It's... It's...”

 

Baekhyun can't find the words to describe his feelings. Something is feeling great, but at the same time he senses fear and desperation. He knows that he wants to go straight back home to his parents and tell them that he's alright. But then there is another problem: Chanyeol.

 

Are you ready to go and see your family?”
“I... I don't know...”
“Come here, let's walk together.”
“I... I don't know if I...”

 

Baekhyun hesitates. Is this what he really wants? Chanyeol walks over to him and gently grabs his hand. A wave of calmness runs through him and he's suddenly determined. Chanyeol takes the first step through the forest and Baekhyun joins him slowly. The air feels heavier here and it's slightly humid. The trees are boring brown and green, but the sight is still promising.

 

What should I tell them when I see them...?”

 

Baekhyun finally finds the words he needs to speak. Chanyeol glances down onto him and smiles slightly. He doesn't say anything for a couple of seconds, instead he enjoys the sounds of the singing birds. After a while Chanyeol opens his mouth to answer Baekhyun's question.

 

I will tell them that I found you wandering around alone in the dark one night and that your head were bleeding. I will pretend that you lost your memory and when you finally came around again, I decided to take you home.”
“I see...”
“Don't worry, they won't question you. I think they will be more than relieved to see you.”
“Are you... Are you going to leave me as fast we reach the house?”
“No, I told you that I will stay with you for a couple of days.”
“H-How many days?”
“I don't know, but as long as possible.”

 

Baekhyun nods silently as he begins to recognize his surrounding. It doesn't take long before he and Chanyeol can see small glimpses of the town Baekhyun is living in. They walk in silence, hand in hand, down the old forest path. After a while they step out onto a smaller road that is leading to a bigger road.

Everything feels strange and slightly wrong at the same time. Baekhyun's heart is beating weirdly and his mind is freaking out because he's at home. He's not sure what to feel, what to say or what to do. He only holds onto Chanyeol's hand and lets the giant lead the way, even though it's Baekhyun who lives here and not Chanyeol.

 

I can see your house now.”

 

Baekhyun nearly stops when Chanyeol's voice reaches his ears. He stares at his house that is lying only a couple of meters away. His heart beats faster, his mind freaks out even more and his hands begins to tremble. Chanyeol notices it all and only stares worryingly at his love that is walking besides him.

 

Baekhyun-”
“I-I'm alright... I-It's just... It's just so weird...”

 

Baekhyun shakes off as many feelings as he can before he walks over to his so called house. Chanyeol lets Baekhyun walk up to the door and slowly reach his hand out to it. Baekhyun hesitates once more, but after thinking through everything that has happened, he finally knocks on the door.

Chanyeol waits behind Baekhyun who tries his best to breathe normally. He listens to the sound of light footsteps and a weak bark comes somewhere from the house. Baekhyun's heart beats faster as he grabs Chanyeol's hand tighter. He can't believe that he's standing here, outside his house where he's supposed to live.

The moment of truth is finally here. Baekhyun hears how the footsteps get closer to the door and his heart is speeding up even more. Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun's hand calming, but it's not helping anymore. Baekhyun is beyond of help, he's too worked up at the moment. He's not sure how he will react when he will meet his family, but hopefully it will be a good reaction.

 

I'm coming.”

 

The door handle gets pushed down before the door slides open. Baekhyun feels how his face becomes pale and how his hands stop trembling. In front of him stands a middle aged woman who looks rather confused at Baekhyun. Besides her is a black dog whimpering, but it's not Baekhyun's dog, he doesn't even own a dog! What is going on here? Where are his parents?

 

Can I help you with something?”
“S-Sorry... I-I think I might have mistaken the house...”
“Excuse me Mrs...”
“It's Mrs Kim.”
“Sorry for disturbing you Mrs Kim, but we're looking for a family named Byun.”
“Byun...? Oh, you mean the previous owners? I'm sorry boys, but they have moved away from here.”
“Do you perhaps know where we can find them?”
“I'm afraid not. I bought the house from one of their friends, so I never got to meet the Byun family. Apparently something terrible had happened and they couldn't even sell the house on their own.”

 

Baekhyun feels how his heart sinks down to the bottom of his stomach and how tears burns behind his eyelids. Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun's hand gently as he smiles a charming smile towards Mrs Kim.

 

Thank you for your help Mrs Kim. I hope we didn't interrupt anything important.”
“No problem boys. If you want to find the Byun family, I think you should go and talk to the police officer Mr Ahn.”
“Thank you ma'am, we appreciate your time.”

 

Chanyeol smiles and Baekhyun manages to bow towards the woman before she closes the door. Baekhyun lets Chanyeol lead him away from the house while tears starts streaming down his face. Why does it hurt so much? He thought he didn't want to meet his parents after all, but now he's pretty sure it's the opposite.

 

Don't worry, we will find them.”
“What if... What if they won't recognize me...?”

 

Baekhyun feels the fear inside of him. He doesn't want to lose his parents. Chanyeol stops and pulls Baekhyun into a warm embrace. They're standing in the middle of the street, but none of them cares. Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol tightly as he sobs into the giant's chest. He's so damn scared that he won't be able to see his parents anymore.

 

Let's go and talk with Mr Ahn, he might know where we can find your parents. I promise you Baekhyun, I won't leave until we get you back home.”
“Chanyeol... Thank you...”

 

Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol tighter and lets himself calm down before he pulls out of the embrace. He wipes away his tears and Chanyeol helps him before they begins to walk towards the police station. Chanyeol's fingers grazes against Baekhyun's hand before he gently grabs it again. If Chanyeol wouldn't be here, Baekhyun would probably collapse somewhere and cry his heart out. He would be scared and lonely, but luckily he has Chanyeol.

 

***

 

B-Byun Baekhyun?!”
“Yes, I'm Byun Baekhyun.”
“I-Impossible! He disappeared and never came back-”
“Listen to me, please. I'm Byun Baekhyun and if you don't believe me, call Mr and Mrs Byun to see me. I can guarantee you that they will recognize me.”
“Byun Baekhyun disappeared during a stormy night and the only things we know is that he went out into the woods and never came back. Our dogs couldn't find any traces of him.”
“Mr Ahn, I personally came here to make sure that this boy could get home. This is Byun Baekhyun and if you don't believe-”
“Then where have you been this whole time? Why haven't you come back until now?”

 

Mr Ahn, a middle aged police officer, stares seriously at Baekhyun who tries to stay calm. What is he supposed to say now again? Chanyeol calmly clears his throat as he puts his hands onto his lap.

 

I was out on a walk a couple of months ago and accidentally run into this guy right here. He was bleeding and could barely stand. It looked like he had walked through a hell and I wasn't sure if I should had called the police or not. The boy collapsed and I took him home to a friend of mine whom is a nurse. When Baekhyun here woke up, he had lost all his memories. He had no idea where he was, who he is or what he was doing with me. I let him stay with me until he begun to remember himself again, that is what my friend told me to do. I have been watching over this guy for a couple of months now and I'm pretty sure that he's not lying about himself.”
“Please Mr Ahn, calm my parents. I have to let them know that I'm alright.”

 

The police officer looks unsure, but on the other hand he doesn't have anything to lose. One call can't hurt, right? He slowly reaches his hand out to the phone on his desk as he slowly lifts it up into his hands.

 

Well... I can try to reach them, but I'm not very sure if they will pick up. They don't want anyone from this town to talk to them, after all their son is supposed to be dead.”

 

Baekhyun feels the pain inside of him as he struggles to not cry. They believe that he's dead? It's not weird since he disappeared for a long time, but he's fully alive. He's not the slightest dead. His heart is beating, he's breathing and his brain is (more or less) working. He can speak, move and think on his own. He's not dead.

Chanyeol gently puts a hand on one of Baekhyun's thighs as Mr Ahn looks up a number in one of his notebooks on his desk. After a couple of minutes, he's finally lifting the phone up to his ear as he listens to the signals that is passing him by. Baekhyun waits patiently while Chanyeol Baekhyun's thigh to calm him down.

 

Good afternoon, this is police officer Ahn here. Is this Mr Byun who's speaking?”

 

Baekhyun feels how his heart stops as he stares intensely at officer Ahn. He isn't sure what to think, but he hopes that his parents will listen to what Mr Ahn has to say. Please let them listen to what he has to say!

 

Mr Byun, I'm calling you because there is a young man here claiming to be your son. I told him over and over again that Byun Baekhyun is gone, but he keeps claiming that he's your missing son. I know this is hard for you and I can assure you that this is not a joke. If it's possible, could you and Mrs Byun come over to see this young man who claims to be Byun Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun feels his heart beating: he just wants to talk to his parents on his own. He wants to grab the phone and hear their voices. He wants to tell them that he's alive and that they shouldn't even hesitate to come here. They should run all the way here as fast as they can and take a look at him.

 

Is see... Okay... Well, he's right here at the police station. He claims that he lost his memory and another young man found him nearly unconscious. What's the other man's name?”
“It's Park Chanyeol.”
“Apparently it's Park Chanyeol. Have you heard that name before? No? I see. But like I said before, could you-?”

 

Mr Ahn suddenly falls silent and after a lot of humming and nodding, he hangs up on his phone. Baekhyun stares silently on the police officer who picks up his laptop and starts tapping the keyboards. What is going on? Chanyeol looks slightly nervous as well, but they both try to act like nothing is wrong.

 

So... What did Mr Byun say?”
“Wait a second please.”

 

Mr Ahn keeps tapping on the keyboards until he finally stops and stares at the screen. He looks up at Baekhyun and then at the screen a couple of times before his eyes widens. Baekhyun isn't sure if this is something good or something bad. What is Mr Ahn thinking? He doesn't believe that Baekhyun actually is a criminal, right?

 

Y-You... You are nearly 100 percent alike the picture...”
“I'm telling you, I'm Byun Baekhyun. Please, you have to trust me.”

 

Mr Ahn stares at Baekhyun in silence before he smiles slowly. What is he thinking? Chanyeol looks slightly uncomfortable as he glances down at Baekhyun. What is going on?

 

***

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was told that they had to stay at the police station until tomorrow morning. Luckily them they got an old office with a couch to sleep in during the night. Chanyeol would rather prefer to go back to his spaceship and sleep in a real bed, but they don't have much of a choice at the moment.

The old office is quite dark, but you can tell that it's being used as a bedroom at the moment. Chanyeol turns on a small lamp by the window while Baekhyun walks over to the quite big couch. There are two blankets and two pillows resting at one side of the couch which they can use later when they will sleep.

 

Well... Do you think they believe us?”

 

Chanyeol finally speaks after a long silence as he walks over to Baekhyun. He carefully sits down onto the couch and embraces Baekhyun gently. Baekhyun himself isn't sure what to do or think. The whole day has been confusing and it feels like he never knows what to do.

 

I'm not sure, but I have told them the truth. If that is not enough, then we just have to give up. Though... I don't want to give up...”
“Don't worry, your parents are probably on their way here.”
“What if Mr Ahn called the wrong person? What if my parents aren't even around anymore?”
“Don't worry Baekhyun, everything will be fine. If that is the case... Then I will just take you with me.”
“T-Take me with you... You mean back home?”
“Yes, back home to EXO. I won't leave you alone here, especially without a family. If you want to come with me, that is.”
“A-Are you crazy?! I would go wherever you go!”

 

Baekhyun nearly shouts on top of his lungs as Chanyeol pats Baekhyun's hand calmly. Why is he always so damn calm? How can someone even be this calm? Chanyeol is supposed to be dorky, wild and crazy. Baekhyun hates how calm Chanyeol is, because sometimes it feels like he doesn't see the problems at all.

 

Hey... Let's calm down and sleep a little. You look tired.”
“I'm not tired...”
“But if you sleep now, tomorrow will arrive faster.”
“I don't want tomorrow to arrive...”
“So you don't want to see your parents?”
“Of course I do, but I don't want to lose another day with you.”

 

Chanyeol's face shows the pain he feels as he pulls Baekhyun into a hug. They both felt it, they both felt the pain from their hearts. Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol tightly as he closes his eyes. The more he thinks about everything, the more painful and harder it becomes. Sometimes he just wishes that he's brain dead, because then he might not have felt all those painful feelings.

 

***

 

Baekhyun could barely sleep last night. He's slightly tired, but it's not enough to make him fall asleep. Police officer Ahn told them that today Baekhyun would finally be able to meet his so called parents. It's a little nerve wrecking to know that his parents are on their way here, but something deep inside of him is telling him to not have too high hopes.

The time he spent on EXO planet passed by so fast, it feels like he barely left Earth. A sigh escapes Baekhyun's mouth as he leans back against Chanyeol who gently wraps his arms around the smaller man. Baekhyun listens to the silent room as he enjoys the warmth coming from Chanyeol. 'I will miss this...'

 

Knock knock, may I come in?”

 

Baekhyun quickly sits up while officer Ahn enters the room. He smiles kindly towards Baekhyun who awkwardly gets off Chanyeol's lap and sits down on the couch besides him. Mr Ahn pretends that he didn't notice anything strange as he sits down on a chair near the couch.

 

So, how are you feeling? Is everything alright?”
“Everything is perfectly fine with us.”
“I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry for making you wait here all night, but I have some good news for you.”
“Baekhyun, do you want me to leave you two alone?”
“N-No, you can stay. I don't mind you hearing us talk. Please stay...”

 

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun and nods to an answer. Baekhyun smiles as he secretly sneaks his hand over to Chanyeol's hand grabs it. If there is something he wants so is it to stay with Chanyeol. He doesn't want Chanyeol to leave him alone, not right now at least.

 

Well, I think it's about time you get up. Please come with me, I think there is someone you want to meet.”

 

Baekhyun feels how his heart beats weirdly, but he's not hesitating anymore. He gets up of the couch, maybe a little too fast, as Chanyeol follows him. Baekhyun tries to not run out of the room as he holds his breath. He's scared and nervous, but deep inside of him he's still hoping to see who he wants to see.

 

Sorry for the wait Mr Byun, I hope you're not in a hurry.”

 

Baekhyun walks out of the old office and stops when he sees a man stand besides a beautiful woman. They both look impatient, but at the same time anxious. Baekhyun feels how he lets go off Chanyeol's hand and without thinking, he's running over to the couple who looks up at him with wide yes.

 

MOM! DAD!”

 

Baekhyun feels how his mother greets him without even thinking. He can feel her slender arms around him and how her tears streams down her face. Baekhyun is crying as well, even more than her. She hugs him tightly and he hugs her back as tightly as he can. A hand gently pats Baekhyun on the head and it's not hard to tell who it is.

 

I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I disappeared...”
“My baby...”

 

Baekhyun cries and hugs his parents tightly, but something feels strange. As fast he pulls out of the hug, he sees how his mother smiles at him with teary eyes. His father hugs him right after his mother and after crying and mumbling a little, Baekhyun finally turns to look at Chanyeol. But he's gone.

 

C-Chanyeol...?”
“Please come with us Baekhyun, you have a couple of things to explain.”
“W-Wait, where did Chanyeol go?”
“Who?”

 

Mr Ahn looks confused at Baekhyun who's feeling the anxious feelings wash over him. Where is Chanyeol? Wasn't he here just a minute ago? Baekhyun feels how his parents grab his hands as they walk towards a smaller room where they can talk. Baekhyun is happy to see his parents, but something deep inside of him his aching.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol bites his lower lip tightly as he struggles to not cry. He forces his heavy feet to keep walking, even though he knows very well what he's doing is wrong. His mind is screaming and is telling him to turn around and go back to the police station, but he can't. He knows that Baekhyun is safe now and that he's not alone. He knows that Baekhyun will be able to live a good life here on Earth.

Chanyeol feels how his body becomes heavier and eventually stops. He knew it, he can't leave Baekhyun. His heart is sinking and his body refuses to leave. There got to be another way... There got to be a way for them to live together! Chanyeol turns around and walks back towards the police station. He can't believe that he actually tried to leave Baekhyun like this, he didn't even say a proper goodbye.

 

He's going to be upset about it...”

 

Chanyeol chuckles as he walks faster towards the police station. He thought that he could leave Baekhyun as fast he saw him cry out of happiness while hugging his. but now he realizes that he left because he couldn't bare to see Baekhyun happier with them than with him. Isn't it ridiculous how childish he can be?

Chanyeol makes a stop on the way to the police station and buys something simple to eat for him and Baekhyun. If he comes back with something to eat, maybe Baekhyun will forgive him? Chanyeol walks back to the police station, but he's hesitating. Now would be the best opportunity to leave, but it would be the most painful and idiotic thing to do. Chanyeol stops for a couple of seconds and takes a deep breath. He needs to make up his mind: should he leave now or should he stay?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

So the young man who helped you is gone? When did he leave?”

 

Mr Ahn looks confused while Baekhyun struggles to not cry. Is Chanyeol really gone? Did he leave because he thought that everything is over now when Baekhyun is back home? If he did believe so, then he's a stupid, idiotic derp.

 

Who's gone?”

 

Baekhyun reacts to the deep and manly voice the very moment he heard it. He looks up at the door where his giant is standing with his stupid charming smile while holding a bag in his hand. He holds up the bag with a sheepish smile like nothing is wrong. Baekhyun nearly gets up to scream at Chanyeol, but he can't since the room is full of people who has no idea what is actually going on.

 

I'm sorry if I just left without saying anything, but you guys looked like you wanted a family reunion on your own. So I went out to buy something to eat.”
“Are you... Park Chanyeol?”
“Yes ma'am, that's me. If there is any problems or questions, I'm willing to do anything and answer everything you have to ask.”

 

Baekhyun's father is fast to stand up as he walks over to Chanyeol. He looks happier than what Baekhyun could ever imagine. His mother reaches a hand out to Baekhyun and gently pats his head with a smile on her lips.

 

I'm glad that you're alright. As long you're safe and with us again, I don't care what happened. Promise me to not leave just like that again.”
“Mom... I won't leave like that, I promise... I have missed you, both of you.”

 

Baekhyun smiles as Mr Ahn asks a few more questions before everything is settled. Baekhyun is officially not dead, he has met his parents and Chanyeol is still here. Everything is still fine, even though he knows that soon it won't be this good.

 

***

 

After around four days since Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back to Earth, they have been going through a lot of hardship and happiness. Baekhyun has met his parents and are currently staying at their new house. Chanyeol is still hanging around, even though it's a little complicated to explain that Baekhyun and Chanyeol are more or less together: a couple.

 

Baekhyun, would you be so kind and help me out?”
“Of course.”

 

Baekhyun helps his mother to make the dinner nearly every day while Chanyeol talks with Baekhyun's father or sets the table for them. The atmosphere around them is nice, but deep inside of Baekhyun and Chanyeol, pain still exist. They both know that this will have to end sooner or later, but right now Baekhyun doesn't want to think about Chanyeol leaving or about him having to stay.

 

Tell me sweetheart... There is something I'm wondering about.”
“Yes? What is it?”
“Are you... Are you going to leave with that Chanyeol after this?”

 

Baekhyun nearly drops the knife he's holding as he struggles to not show his mother the pain he feels deep inside of him. He knows very well that he won't leave with Chanyeol after this, yet he doesn't want to say it.

 

I think... I think Chanyeol will be going home alone...”
“I see...”

 

Baekhyun keeps cutting the onions on the tray with his knife as he struggles to not cry. He hates to know that he won't see Chanyeol for a long time as fast he leaves. Baekhyun watches his mother step out of the kitchen: where is she going? Baekhyun tries to ignore her as he keeps cutting his onions.

Suddenly a pair of arms get wrapped around Baekhyun's waist and he feels how the warmth from a taller person fills him. He stops whatever he's doing and looks up at Chanyeol who's smiling his charming smile. Baekhyun really hates that smile because Chanyeol looks so damn good every single time he does it.

 

So, what are you making? Is there anything I can do?”
“W-What are you doing? Can't you see I'm busy?”
“Your mother told me to go and cheer you up. She told me that you looked quite upset.”

 

Baekhyun feels how he falls silent and before he knows it, he's crying. Chanyeol hugs him tighter before he puts Baekhyun's knife away and turns him around. He hugs Baekhyun tightly while listening to Baekhyun's silent sobs. No matter how much Baekhyun pretends to be happy and to be okay, he can't hide his true feelings. He can't fool himself anymore.

 

I'm sorry...”
“Hey... Let's go outside for a while and talk.”
“R-Right now...?”
“Right now. There is something I want to tell you.”

 

Baekhyun sobs silently as he hugs Chanyeol tighter. He's scared that Chanyeol will tell him that he's leaving, but he still wants to hope that he won't say it. He still wants to believe that they will live happily ever after together.

 

***

 

So... We're alone now... W-What do you want to tell me?”

 

Baekhyun stares silently at Chanyeol who looks up at him with a small smile. They're sitting on a bench at the end of the little town Baekhyun's parents are living in. It's around 18 pm, but the streets are more than empty. Chanyeol has already made sure that it's only Baekhyun and him here at the moment.

 

Well... I got some news for you.”
“What news? I mean, what kind of news? Do I want to hear them?”
“Baekhyun... Last night Suho contacted me. Or to be more precisely, the message he sent to my ship came to me today. I took the time to listen through it while you spent some time with your parents earlier today.”

 

Baekhyun nods slowly while biting his lower lip. He knows what Chanyeol is going to say. Chanyeol lets out a small, long sigh before he gently grabs one of Baekhyun's hands. By now Baekhyun's heart is already breaking and tears wells out of his eyes.

 

I see... It already has been a couple of days...”
“Baekhyun... I'm sorry, but I have to leave Earth and go back home soon. There are still things I need to do and take care off.”
“I understand... I-I knew that this day would come... I understand...”
“But... I don't want to go back home alone... I talked to your father and... He believes that I live on the other side of the planet. He said if you want to come with me, they're more than fine to let you go. Baekhyun...”
“I can't leave Earth... They will be worried... If that is what you're suggesting, then-”
“Let's tell them the truth. If we tell them, then maybe everything will become easier? We can, hopefully, travel between Earth and EXO planet while living together. As long we're together, everything is going to be alright.”
“Can we really do that? What if they don't believe us? What if they freak out? Or what if-?”
“Baekhyun, there is no point in becoming anxious about this. I think that if they hear everything, they will freak out at first, but eventually accept the fact that-”
“We can't tell them! They will think I'm crazy! That you're high and I'm drugged! NO!”
“Baekhyun... Either we tell them and live together or... Or we walk separated ways. I don't want to say goodbye and I'm pretty sure you feel the same.”
“What about the war? What about the Endorians? And your planet! Will it even accept me?”
“Of course they will accept you, you saved me and a lot more soldiers! Besides, I need you. The Endorians are more or less gone, they're not looking for another fight anymore. It's finally peace at the planet, which means that I can travel back and forth between Earth and our planet again.”
“But... I'm scared that something won't work out and in the end everything will be even more painful... I love you... I don't want to be without you, but I don't want to risk to get even more hurt. I don't know why my heart is telling me so many different things at the same time, but I know that I don't want you to go.”

 

Baekhyun feels how he's crying even more and Chanyeol finally pulls him into another hug. A lot of tears has been shed because of this stupid problem of theirs. Baekhyun cries for a long time before he calms down and eventually talks with Chanyeol about their problem once again.

 

Baekhyun, let's tell your parents the truth. I promise we will come here as often as we can and stay for a couple of months while visiting them. I promise you that everything will work one way or another. Please, let's make this work on our own and don't just give up. Do you love me Baekhyun?”
“Of course I do!”
“Then are you willing to tell your parents the truth to be with me?”
“I would do anything to be with you.”

 

Chanyeol smiles as he kisses Baekhyun on his forehead before he pulls him into another warm hug. Baekhyun closes his eyes and leans against his Chanyeol. He would do whatever it takes to be with Chanyeol, he would even stay on EXO planet and be called an alien. He doesn't care if people call him the alien, as long he has Chanyeol he won't mind.

 

Let's go home and tell your parents. I get a feeling that they will accept the truth.”
“Chanyeol... Don't tell me that you already...”
“I might have told your father a couple of strange things... B-But it was for the good!”
“Yah! At least warn me before doing such things!”

 

Chanyeol laughs as he grabs Baekhyun's hand gently. They get up of the bench and start walking back towards Baekhyun's parents' home. It will be a confusing and nerve wrecking evening tonight, but Baekhyun gets the feeling that if they give it their best shoot, they can convince anyone that Chanyeol is an alien and Baekhyun went on the craziest adventure no one can even imagine.

-The end-

 

 


Ayo guys! ^.^

So the fiction is finally over! It's a little sad, but at the same time I think it was about time to let it end. I will (eventually) post a short sequel (just a chapter) depending on how many of you who would like on. ^.^

I also just want to say that you guys are the best and that I love you! If you liked what you read, then share the story, comment and upvote! I love you all and you're awesome readers! Thank you for your support and please continue to support me and my further fictions. ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3