The Walk In The Park

I'm An Alien?!

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed as he listen to Sehun's babbling, and the funny is that he barely hear a word what he's saying. Sehun is so exited that Baekhyun can literally see how he's jumping around, shouting and talking to fast for him to hear what he's actually saying.

 

Luhan just entered the room as he sighed when he saw Sehun jump around the room, and he glanced over at Baekhyun who just nodded, pretending he actually heard what Sehun was saying.

 

 

Uhm, Sehun, I don't think Baekhyun hear what you're saying, no one does.”
“What?! You haven't heard a word I said?!”
“Sorry, but I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.”
“Oh, then let me say that once again, but slower. I said-”
“I think Baekhyun had enough of chatting for a while, why don't you go and buy something yummy for us to eat? Here is some money, go and buy something good tasting for Baekhyun.”
“Okay!”

 

 

Sehun hurried out as Baekhyun breather out, Sehun is cute and a very energy full boy, but he's sometimes to much for Baekhyun to handle. Oh yeah, today Luhan and Sehun is keeping Baekhyun company since Chanyeol is working, again.

 

 

Sorry for that Baekhyun, he's just exited over the new soda flavor.”
“Was all that babbling and jumping about a new soda flavor? Wow, he really must love soda to get that exited.”
“No, not really. He just drank like five soda cans before we came here. It's a lot of sugar in those drinks, and he always gets like that. He should come back soon, and then fall asleep on the couch again.”
“That's somehow cute.”
“I know, that's why I love him so much.”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked at Luhan who nodded as he walked back to the kitchen, he was repairing Chanyeols oven since Chanyeol happen to break it the other day. And Baekhyun don't know how he managed to do that, but apparently it's not that easy to break things if your name is Park Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol breaks chairs, glasses, plates, ovens, fridges, stuff, things, just name it and he has probably broke that too! But Baekhyun wonder, have Chanyeol broken a heart? Maybe not, but maybe he will? By mistake?

 

 

So Luhan, what exactly is your job? Chanyeol never actually told me about you guys works.”
“Well, I'm a mechanic and engineer. I create machines, repair machines, repair space ships and that kind of stuff.”
“Wow, your job is very important then.”
“Every job is important, even the small ones. Like Sehuns job, he's just walking around and being my assistant, but that helps me a lot. And he's also helping Suho and Kai a lot. Kais job is to teleport things, to deliver important medicine or supplies that are needed. D.O have told him about his work, and so have Lay. But Xiumin's work is funny, he's actually a ice cream maker. Yeah, since he like the cold the best. Kris' job is to help the airplanes, since he's really good at flying. He's sometimes even a pilot. Chens job is working at the energy plant, and it's not weird since he's all sparkly like they say. Taos job is to train young boys how to defend himself, on Earth they call it Martial Arts I think. And lastly Chanyeol's job is to be an explorer, he usually flies around in space, gathering facts and information about other planets and their plants, animals and the people who live there. But since he happen to bring you here, he's stuck at the office side. But it's also because he can't go out and explore more planets right now. He can't leave the planet without risking getting killed.”
“Aha, I see. And you all are happy with your jobs?”
“Yes, our jobs are specialized for just us. Everyone have a special ability and we often have the same interests as our abilities. So often, everyone love their job. Though Chanyeol had another job, he's one of the few who found it boring and that he didn't fit in the branch.”
“What did he work with before?”
“H
e was in the fire squad, but he said he was scared to hurt someone more than to help them. But I can understand him.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he open his mouth to ask something else, when Sehun came walking back and looked all exhausted and tired. Luhan smirked from the kitchen, nodding at Baekhyun who smiled a little back. Luhan was right abut Sehun, he must be really tired by now.

 

 

I didn't find anything good to eat, sorry Baekhyun.”

 

 

Sehun yawned as he laid down on the couch, closing his eyes and it didn't take long before he begun to snore. Baekhyun laughed quiet and light as he got up and didn't want to disturb the boy. Instead he walked out to the kitchen, to Luhan who was still trying to repair the oven that Chanyeol had broke.

 

 

So , is it dead or is it alive?”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean, Chanyeol has mention something with weird energy to be honest. I wasn't actually going to ask you about this, but what is Crystal energy?”

 

 

Luhan froze as he stared up at Baekhyun who almost blushed, did he ask something totally stupid right now? Maybe he shouldn't had opened his mouth from the beginning, like why would he care about what Chanyeol has told him?

 

 

Forget what I just said, it was nothing.”
“No, I just got shocked that he even has told you about that.”
“It was because I noticed that you had no electric lines around here. So I asked him what kind of energy you used, and he said Crystal energy, like it was obvious. And I... I don't know what that is.”
“Well, that is what it sound like. Crystal energy is special energy that is kept inside Crystals. They're not created by human hand, but it's actually nature who has created them. We have learned how to bring that energy out, without disturbing the natures balance. It took some years, but now we can have fuel to vehicles, houses, buildings at all. Even rackets and other stuff that needs energy.”
“Aha, so that is what it is. Okay, I'm not going to ask you much more for now.”
“Not? Isn't it anything else you wanna know?”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Luhan who smiled when the oven finally worked like it should. He turned to Baekhyun after picking his things up from the floor and smiled even bigger at him.

 

 

Or has Chanyeol already told you everything you need to know?”
“Well, I don't want to sound to curious around him, since I'm trying to be mad at him.”
“Why after you trying to be mad at him? I mean, he's a little stupid, and maybe not the strongest boy you have ever met, but he's definitely not evil nor mean.”
“I'm just going to be mad at him, since he's such a fool and bought me here.”
“Mhm, that is why. Well, I'm not going to interfere with your business with him, though I think I better help Sehun back home now.”
“Do so, he look a little, uhm, exhausted.”
“I would say drowned on energy.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded a little as Luhan walked over and woke Sehun up. They both waved goodbye as they left and right then Chanyeol came back home. He said a fast thank you to Luhan before he turned to Baekhyun who literally liked not that pleased to see him.

 

 

Wow, is something wrong? Have I said anything wrong?”
“No, it's nothing. I'm at my room if you need me.”
“Actually, I thought that maybe, we could go out for a while.”
“Not interested, just tired.”
“Baekhyun, I still want to show you something. I promise you that you will like it.”
“You really can promise that?”
“Yeah, I promise you for 100% that you will like it.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh as he nodded and followed Chanyeol who smiled bright and kind at him. Baekhyun hate Chanyeol for that, not literally, but he can't help but to feel this weird feeling that he kind of love that smile. It's like it's just for him, not fake or just forced up to seem all nice. No, it feels like Chanyeol actually is this happy for real, and that's a little why he doesn't like it.

 

The boys stepped out to the warm sun as Baekhyun glanced up at Chanyeol who was smiling with his silly sunglasses. Yes, he looked handsome in sunglasses and Baekhyun doesn't really admit it. And he doesn't want to admit that he can't be mad at this very handsome giant with this very charming smile and charming laugh and personality at all. He can't help but to like the curls that is dancing around his head when he walks, the light skin and the muscles, the so hot muscles.

 

 

Why are you smiling like that today?”

 

 

Baekhyun realized his silly and very foolish smile as he was fast to hide it behind a less stupid smile. Was he just... smiling like a fool of the thought of Chanyeol? Noway, it's like impossible to like someone so fast. Or is it?

 

 

N-Nothing, it's noting.”
“To bad you stopped, you looked so cute when you smiled like that.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed, he hate the giant right! Not literally, but he doesn't like it how he reacts so silly to the giant. Chanyeol smile turned in to a grin as Baekhyun looked away, feeling his cheek reddening even more. Why is he doing this to Baekhyun? Why can't he just be that ert alien and let Baekhyun be scared instead?

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns hand when he almost walked wrong and let the giant lead the way with the blushing Baekhyun behind him. Baekhyun felt how he begun to whisper mumble to himself while his cheeks only got redder and redder.

 

 

Why must you drag me around like a doll? Can't you just tell me where to turn?”
“What? I can't hear you. Talk louder.”
“Nothing.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how his cheeks felt more and more warm and he knew that he was blushing like a fool. People stared at him as Chanyeol talked happily in front of Baekhyun who was kind of hypnotized by the way he talked. He can't believe that this dark voice, this very dark and to be honest y voice, belongs to this young looking face?

 

Baekhyun woke up from his weird thoughts as they entered the park. It was a beautiful park full of flowers, trees and bushes. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who stared amazed around, wondering why he haven't been able to see such a beautiful place from Chanyeols window.

 

 

So, do you like the view?”
“I-It's beautiful... I'm almost speechless.”
“Come, I want you to see the whole park.”

 

 

Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun with him, talking happily as they passed a playground for kids, who were actually playing in the warm sun. Mothers and fathers was sitting on the benches around the playground, reading a book or just talking to each others.

 

The walk continued to a more open field area where people, mostly couples or friend groups where sitting on a blanket, having a nice picnic. They laughed and talked, and some friend groups where playing soccer, or throwing a Frisbee to each others. Baekhyun is so amazed how nice it looks just to stare at them.

 

 

So, you have many friends on Earth? I don't remember if you have told me anything about them anyway.”
“I... I don't have any friends, just mean classmates.”
“Mean classmates? What do you mean? Are they... bullying you?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded weak, well mostly of them ignores him or is looking evil at him. Or calling him bad nicknames, hitting his head then and then, or just spitting on him. They all hate Baekhyun, and Baekhyun don't know why. What have he ever done them?

 

 

Bullying is very rare here on our planet anyway, but it have happened. People with greater abilities sometimes get a little cocky and think they can rule the whole school. Lucky us that there is adults who can keep everyone in control and teach them what is right and wrong.”
“My teachers doesn't care if I'm bullied, they just acting like they do, but never does.”
“It sounds like a school to me. Maybe I can fix you in to a school here?”
“No thanks, I don't think I will understand a thing about your planet nor classes and lectures. I mean, you probably talking about things that you know about your planet, right?”
“Yeah, you're right. It won't be that good. But maybe we can ask Xiumin to teach you elf defense? You can use that on the bullies on your planet.”
“Violence doesn't solve anything, and I don't think I will be able to defend myself even if I want too.”

 

 

Baekhyun kept his a little negative thoughts to him as Chanyeol held in a sigh and kept show him around. They passed a little field with a fence around it, and inside it was dogs running around, or something that looked like dogs anyway. The owners sat on benches or played with the dogs, talking and laughing. Baekhyun love dogs, he do, since animals are the only creatures that doesn't judge you right away.

 

 

Have you ever gotten bullies Chanyeol?”
“No, not really. But I know that people wanted to bully me, but never dared too. They knew what ability I had and didn't dare to bully me, instead they tried to avoid me.”
“That must have felt bad to, to see people avoiding you.”
“Yeah, it was. But not everyone avoided me. Suho hyung was the first one to be my friend, and soon I had plenty of them.”
“You're so lucky, you know that? You seem to have everything here, I mean it.”
“But I didn't get it free. I had to try to befriend as many as I could, and I had to work hard to get my job that I have today. I also had to help out my family a lot with money for a while, but we made it through together. Sometimes, you just have to turn to your family and tell them the truth. Don't hide the fact that you're bullied, tell your parents about it.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded, smiling weak as he heard his own thoughts. It's so easy for him to say, when he never been in the real situation. Sure, Chanyeol might had a rough childhood too, but Baekhyun still has a rough time.

 

The boys had now arrived to a giant open field with just one thing, flowers. The field somehow made Baekhyun smile, his sad face brighten up to a happy and surprised face. Chanyeol smiled at the boy who wanted to walked over to the field, take a closer look.

 

 

Come, lets go over here!”

 

 

Baekhyun was fast to turn into an excited kid who dragged Chanyeol, who had grabbed Baekhyuns hand earlier, with him. They walked around, laughing at the weird flowers as Baekhyun stared at the flowers. Some of the flowers looked like a sun, others looked like a cow or a chicken. They all had so weird shapes, but the beautiful roses caught Baekhyuns attention the most.

 

 

I know you love the flowers, but I want to show you something even more breath taking.”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked at Chanyeol who smiled and now took the lead again. He half dragged Baekhyun with him as Baekhyun realized he was still holding Chanyeols hand, and the scary is that Baekhyun liked it. He felt safe, like if Chanyeol would let go, Baekhyun would get lost on this giant planet, not being able to ever get home again. Ever.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol was excited, and he kept his excitement hidden from Baekhyun for now. He let the boy have a good look around in the park, they even stopped and bought some ice cream in the famous ice cream shop.

 

But it was starting to get a little late, but Chanyeol was actually waiting for this. He wanted the sun to go down a little, so it would be more dark outside. He has a big surprise for Baekhyun, and he can't hide the fact that he really want to impress the boy, even thought he think he already has done that some few times.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns hand again, afraid that if he wasn't holding it, the boy would happen to walk wrong and get lost. And that wouldn't be so good, right? Yeah, we can agree that it's not good if Baekhyun get lost, especially here.

 

Baekhyun was blushing behind Chanyeols back, staring almost down at the ground the whole way as Chanyeol tried to keep the talk going between them. Chanyeol have got to know Baekhyun a little better today, like he was bullied, and he only had his parents that he really liked.

 

He also learned that Baekhyun loves the nature, and probably animals too since he stared so dreaming and lovely at the dogs that was running in the dog park. Chanyeol couldn't help but to smile at the boy, he's such a lovely boy to be honest.

 

 

C-Chanyeol, it starts to get a little dark, maybe we should try to get back home to your apartment again?”
“Wait, there is something I really want you to see. It's the perfect time of the day.”
“W-What do you want me to see?”
“Nothing dangerous, I promise. You will love this one.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded almost a little weak, looking a little worried around. Maybe on Earth, there were weird men walking around in the park, waiting for some children or young girls to pass them, but here is a little more different. There is es, erts and rapists here, but they are very rare and it's mostly in the biggest cities they live in. But Baekhyun is doing the right thing and make sure no one is going to try to rob them. Pocket thieves are sadly enough very common here in their city.

 

Chanyeol stopped when it was only some few meters to his surprise, turning to Baekhyun who looked shocked at him. He smiled big as he walked around the boy, putting his hands for his eyes and made the boy probably feel pretty uncomfortable.

 

 

W-What are you doing?”
“Don't worry, just keep your eyes closed and walk straight forward. I will be watching you all the time and protect you, don't worry.”

 

 

Baekhyun took some few steps forward as Chanyeol helped him and led the way. Chanyeol stopped the boy right in front of his surprise and removed his hands, letting him see what he thought was beautiful.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun couldn't help it, he gasped as he stared at the beautiful view. A fountain was standing in the middle of the park, it was pouring out clear blue water in to the little pool where purple and white glowing flowers were floating on the water. Small glowing crystal decorated the pool as lamps as on top of the fountain were a little statue of a crystal heart.

 

Baekhyun found it beautiful, literally. Chanyeol was standing beside him, watching his reaction and smiled cutely. He seemed satisfied with Baekhyuns reaction and therefor looked all of the sudden much more relieved and relaxed.

 

Baekhyun didn't realize how tensed Chanyeol had been, like he wanted Baekhyun to really get impressed by him. But now, he finally seem to relax, and he finally showed his tired body.

 

Baekhyun hadn't seen it, but Chanyeol looked a lot worse today than the first day they met. His eyes looks tired and he must be sleeping pretty bad or at least very little since he's starting to get black rings around his eyes. His hair is always messy, a little to messy, and his shoulder is hanging a little to low.

 

Baekhyun could tell by just looking at him now, that he must be working to hard and worry about something. Because Chanyeol looked a lot younger and cuter when they met than now. Maybe Baekhyun should try to ask Chanyeol if he wants some help? Like cleaning the house for him or cook dinner, he just have to learn how to cook their food first.

 

 

Hey Chanyeol... Are you... exhausted today?”

 

 

Chanyeol blinked surprised at him, like he thought he couldn't been seen right through. Baekhyun smiled kind, not knowing why, but he felt pretty bad. Like why should Chanyeol be working his off and get punished for Baekhyun entering his spaceship?

 

It's the first time Baekhyun really starts to feel guilty, he never thought that Chanyeol, who did accidentally bring Baekhyun here, would be taking this kind of work so hard. He looks terrible the more Baekhyun stares at him, and it kills Baekhyun. Baekhyun might be scared, a little pissed off and mostly worried about this place, or situation at all.

 

 

I think we should be heading towards home again, it's getting late.”
“So you're going to avoid my questions after all. Okay, I won't ask if you find it embarrassing and annoying.”
“I don't, I just... It's just really much things going on right now. But don't worry, it will be soon over.”
“I hope so, since I kind of liked the more bright and younger looking boy and not the tired exhausted one.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind, letting Chanyeol receive the warm smile that can charm anyone if you let him. Chanyeol smiled back as he nodded, grabbing Baekhyuns hand again and begun to walk towards his apartment. He did look a lot better already, when he was smiling and actually being happy.

 

 

So, what do you want for dinner?”
“Haha, anything you would like, Chanyeol.”

 


Ayo guys! So my super mega update is today! Sorry for not updating for over 2 weeks, but I had national exams and was to busy with school work and exams. But now I managed to update. ^.^

 

Thanks for being so patient and for supporting this fiction! It means a lot <3

 

Here is some pics that is related to this chappie,  and how the park was looking like ^.^

 

Imagine Chanyeol dragging Baekhyun around like this, scared to lose the boy. <3

 

The purple and white flowers floating on top of the water in the fountain pool <3

 

 

And this is the fountain (imagine the flowers floating on it) <3

 

That's all for me this time! ^.^

 

Peace and Love to you all! <3