Love at first voice

Back to School

"What do you want from me?!" Baekho asked again, pushing you again against the wall.

"I JUST LIKE YOU!" You yelled while pushing him violently to get out of his grip. At that moment you didn't realize what you were doing and when you were about to run and escape that awkward moment, you felt Baekho taking your wrist and turned you to face him. He putted one arm around your waist and the other hand on your cheek and started to kiss you sweetly. You didn't rejected him, and closed your surprised eyes.

After that kiss, he seperated from you and came to your ear to whisper "I like you too, let's date." You looked at him with big eyes and nodded to say yes. At the same moment you heard the bell ringing, so you waved at Baekho to say goodbye and rushed to your class.

"See you later, girlfriend!" You heard him shout in your direction, which made you smile and blush a bit.

You arrived right on time for your vocal lesson, and when you enterted the class everybody was curious of what happened between you and Baekho, but you didn't answer and took a sit next to your friends.

"We're dating..." you whispered to them while giggling.

"REALLY?" They answered and yelled at the same time, what surprised you was that Jungkook yelled too... Does he care? You thought.

"Seolhan, since ou seem to be an interesting person, can you sing a song for us. We'd like to hear your abilities!" The teacher looked serious at me.

"No problem ...." You stood up shyly. You chose to sing 'See through' by Zion.T, it was one of your favorite songs.

You could see all the eyes wide and mouth open of your teacher and classmates. After you finished everybody applaused, you blushed and went to sit back quickly. You saw Jungkook near from you, clapping really hard with his mouth still open.

"Bugs are gonna come in." You told him while laughing. He closed his mouth and scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

The lesson finished smoothly and the bell rang.

You hugged your friends to tell them good bye, and went the other way to walk to your house. You could have hang out with Hyuna and Hyeri since your parents were always on business trips and not at home, but you felt quite tired of that first day of school. On your way home you heard footsteps coming to you and a familar voice calling you.

"Seolhan-ah! Wait for me." You saw Jungkook running to you, and when he reached you he took few seconds to rest and leaned on your shoulder while he caught his breath.

"Did you run from the school to here? Are you insane?" You asked while laughing at him.

"Yes I did." He answered with a serious look on his face.

"But it was worth it!" The serious look changed into a big smile.

"Noona, we have to do the project! That's why I ran to you."

"Noona?! How can you know if I'm your noona? And what in the worl is that 'project'?" You answered with a weird look.

"I just inquired..." You could see the grin on his face.

"Well for the project?? Noona?" You didn't realize but you arrived with him before your house, so you invited him over.