Coffee shop

Back to School

You jumped behind Baekho on his motorcycle and hang on him tightly. As you drove away you turned your face you saw your friend waving at you.

After a while you arrived at your favorite coffee shop, you entered ,ordered an ice tea and a coffee for Baekho while he was parking his motorcycle outside.

You sat next to the window you smiled and waved at Baekho to tell him to hurry. He sat in front of you and for a few minutes he stared at you while he was drinking his coffee. He put his coffee on the table and started to caress your cheek, you looked up and saw that he was looking at you lovely which make you grin.

After you talked for a while and decided to go home because you were quite tired. Baekho went to pay. When you were outside you tried to stop him and held his hand.

"Oppa, I'm glad to be your girlfriend. I've always loved you. Promise me you'll never hurt me."

He nodded and hugged you tighly.

"Let's go now." He drove you home and kissed you.



 

~A few days later ~

It was sunday, you were sleeping when you heard your phone ringing. You woke up to see that it was 9am, you wanted to go back to sleep but abandonned that idea when you thought that it could be important.

From Baekho:

Hey chagiya, wanna meet? 

I have a bit of free time today.

From Seolhan:

Okay, I'll be ready in an hour.

From Baekho:

I'll be at the coffee shop.

You washed, brushed your hair and teeth, you put on natural makeup, grabbed an apple and you were ready to meet your boyfriend.

You walked all the way to the coffee shop enjoying your apple. You walked in the coffee shop and saw a girl smiling to Baekho. You saw that she had some kind of paper in her hand, you wanted to see but you could not read clearly. You just noticed some numbers. As you were thinking she went to your direction.

"You're on the way! Move!" She pushed you as she said that. Rude , you thought as you walked to sit in front of Baekho.

"I ordered your favorite tea!" Baekho greeted you.

"Thanks." You answer still a bit annoyed by that girl.

"By the way, do you know the girl who was talking to you when I arrived?" You questionned.

"Hmm? ... No, she just told me that she saw me somewhere before. But I answered that she was mistaken." He answered looking everywhere but not in your eyes.

You weren't sure what to think about this, but decided to trust him. Then you saw Jungkook and a girl walking in, you tried to hide, you didn't a fight if Jungkook saw Baekho.

Then you talked about this and that with Baekho when someone called him.

"I'm sorry but I have an emergency, I have to go." He said quickly, kissed your forehead and went off.

You were a bit disapointed but you decided to finish your tea. You had a perfect view on Jungkook's back and the girl in front of him. You tried to spy on them. You could hear them laugh, the girl squeezed his cheeks and at that moment you tighten your grip on your cup and your face went a bit red.

You decided to go back to your house, Please don't notice me, please, you thought as you heard a voice calling you. Damn!

"Seolhan noona!"

"Aah, Jungkook, I didn't know you were here." You scratched the back of your head embarrassed.

"Come join us." The girl asked you.

"Hmm ... okay."

You sat next to Jungkook.

"I'm Yuri, Jungkook's older sister, nice to meet you." She greeted you with abright smile, and you were blown away by her beauty.

"I-I'm Seolhan..." You said hesitatingly and bowed.

"Yes, I know! Jungkook talked to me about you." She said teasing Jungkook.

"You even look like a cute little couple, when I see you sit next to each other." You both blused and put your hands on your lap.

"Hahaha, you even have the same reactions!" She was laughing really loudly while you were both embarrassed.

"I have an appointement I have to go now." Yuri said and hurried outside. "It was nice meeting my brother's girlfriend! Haha."

Jungkook tried to yell after her but she was gone.

"I'm sorry." He was embarrassed.

"It's okay, she's fun." You smiled at him.

"Well if you have some free time you could come to my house and we could rehearse for the project."

You nodded shyly and went to his apartment.