Friends again

Back to School

When you arrived home, you both directly went to bed and soon Jungkook joined you. You were lying down on the side to face each other. Jungkook was playing with your hair and you were just looking at him wondering when you broke the silence.

"I just wanted to ask why he did that, he must have had a reason-"

You couldn't finish your sentence when Jungkook pecked your lips, as to say 'Goodnight'. You kissed him back, happy to be in his arms. He held you closer and tighter and you both quickly fell asleep.


 

"Hmmm, who's calling me?" You asked when you heard your cellphone. You almost tripped getting off your bed, but caught it on time, and picked it up.

"What the f-"

"Hurry up!" You heard Hoseok's voice through the phone.

"It's important, open your door!" Hoseok hung up without letting you answer. You went to open your door, trying to not fall as your eyes were half still closed.

You openned your door, rubbed your eyes and saw all the boys entering your house. You didn't clearly understand the situation but you saw them going into your room where Jungkook was still sleeping.

Hoseok came out of your room with what seemed to you to be clothes in his hand. He grabbed you, lead you to the bathroom and locked you there.

"Put on your uniform! Hurry up!" He shout through the door. You picked up the school uniform he had thrown in there with you and got dressed.

At the same time the boys were in your room to get Jungkook up. They began to slightly slap him.

"It doesn't work!" Jin whined seeing that Jungkook wasn't waking up.

"Slap him harder!" Namjoon ordered.

"Aiiish, let me do it." Yoongi pushed Jin but at that moment Jungkook openned an eye.

"What's going on?" He asked with a sleepy voice.

"Get him!" Namjoon yelled, Taehyung and Jimin grabbed him, they took off his pajama and dressed him in his school uniform as well.

When you were both dressed and ready, they lead you outside where a big black van was parked in front of your house. They made you enter and put you on the back seats, you both looked at each other without understanding the situation.

Jimin turned his head to face you both and looked at Jungkook in the eyes.

"I'm happy you're finally back together." Jimin started with a shy smile on his face.

"What do you mean, you ?!" Jungkook answered coldly.

"Look at you you. You're a really cute couple." After he said that, you both looked down and noticed that you were holding hands, like you were one and didn't want to separate in any situation.

"I can't believe you say that after what you did. I don't even know why we're here talking to you." Jungkook turned his head too look through the window.

 "That's why I wanted to inally confess to you guys. Everything I did was on purpose, for you to realized you needed and loved Seolhan." Jungkook looked at you and Jimin talked again.

"And it worked! Look at you!" Jimin had a big smile on his face.

"What do you mean? It was all planned?" You spoke up and Jimin and the others turned to nod.

"You were all aware of that plan?! Like what the ! You made a fool of both of us!" Jungkook yelled angrily.

"Don't be angry, we made that up because we were sad you guys were fighting and we knew you loved each other." Jin talked calmly.

"That's why Yoongi asked e to take care of Jungkook! It was part of the plan?" They all nodded to you again.

"Damn I feel stupid now." You looked down and Jungkook held your hand tighter.

"We've arrived. Now get out of my face!" Namjoon yelled and we all got off the van who droped us off in front of the gate.

Jimin leaned his hand to Jungkook waiting for him to shake his hand back.

"So, can we be friends again? I promise I never had such feeling for her." Jungkook looked away from him. You approached them and grabbed Jungkook's hand to make it shake Jimin's.

"Of course he wants to!" You spoke instead of Jungkook and gave both of them a big smile. Junkook finally accepted to shake his hand and grinned a bit.

"But she's mine forever!" Jungkook added as he grabbed you and hugged you really tight, like a big bear you want to protect.

"I can't breathe." You tried to say but they seemed to not notice you.

"Haha, okay!" Jimin laughed and Jungkook released you.

"Come one! We're gonna be late!" Jin yelled and you all followed him for the dance lesson.

 

"So as you all know the annual dance festival will take place tomorrow! So you only have today to rehearse and be perfect." The teacher spoke up.

"Everybody with their partner!"

You walked to Jungkook and was a bit shy, it had been a long time since the two of you danced together. He put his hands on your waist, you put yours on his shoulders, the music started and as surprised as you were, you remembered perfectly the steps. It was like you never stopped dancing with him.

"That was perfect! You guys are ready for tomorrow!" The teacher congratulated you.

"I knew it!" Jungkook pulled you by your waist and kissed your forehead.

 

 

-The next day-

You arrived at school a bit early. Even if you had rehearsed it since the beginning of the year, you were nervous about the performance you'll had to do with Jungkook later.

"Noona! You're already here?" You heard a familiar voice and felt two strong arms around your waist coming from behind you.

"Kookie-ah! You scared me!" You pouted a bit and Jungkook kissed your cheek.

"My bad!" Jungkook laughed a bit, let go of you and took a step backwards.

That's when he could see your whole body. You were wearing a tight mini black dress revealing your generous curves and your long bare legs. His eyes moved up and he could see that your dress was also tight up there and was complimenting your . Jungkook blushed a bit at the sight of your cleavage, and then moved his eyes to your face. Those lips are really kissable. He thought biting his lips and looking at your bold red lips at the same time. And lastly his eyes stopped to the big messy curls you had made to your hair, I bet that's how her hair looks getting out of bed, he thought and bit his lips again.

"Do I look okay? You're making weird faces." You asked Jungkook unsure of your outfit.

"No you look great!" Jungkook grinned.

"I was just wondering if you could dance in such an outfit?" He chuckled and rubbed his hands.

"Yeah don't worry. I thought it was a good idea since our dance is kind of y ... you know?" You explained.

"Hmm yeah, I like it." Jungkook had a bit of red cheeks and tried to look away from you.

"Hum, sorry I have to go to the washroom for a second." You nodded and let him go.

Jungkook entered the washroom, put his hands around the sink and looked at himself in the mirror.

"I need to control myself. She's georgous but I can't jump on her." He talked to himself and slapped himself a bit to act normal.

He went off the washroom but decided to avoid you until the performance, afraid of what he might do.

 

"Jungkook, it's time!" You ran to him out of breath.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, where have you been?!" You asked but he grabbed you whitout answering to the stage.

You placed in the middle of the stage, the music and the lights were still off. Your heart started beating really fast.

"It's gonna be okay." Jungkook who was standing behind you, took your face in his hands and slightly kissed you.

Jungkook, on the other side was burning inside, not because of he was stressed, but because of your body in such a shape was making him become like an animal. But he brushed thoses ideas off his mind and the music started. Every touch against your bare skin was making him the need to touch you more but he knew he had to control himself, so he did.

You finished your performance successfully and bowed to the amazed crowd. You thanked everybody and looked at your classmates performances from the crowd.

 

"Let me walk you home." Jungkook proposed after everything was finished.

"It's okay, the sun is still rising."

"I won't let my Noona go home alone with such an outfit on!" Jungkook cutely pouted. You liked how he was calling you 'his' and you could't resist his cute face as well.

"Okay, let's go!" You smiled at him and slightly brushed his hair off.