Long week

Back to School

You woke up and jump, you were sweaty and breathing heavily. Was it a dream? You thought as you remember that what happened between you and Jungkook was real. You sighed and got up.

For the past week Jungkook has been avoiding you in school and he didn't sit besides you in class. You felt more affected by your fight with Jungkook than when Baekho broke up with you, and Jimin who saw that, always had a sweet word and a hug for you in the day.

You had no motivation anymore, you felt empty, abandonned and sad.

You put your school uniform on and went to school without putting any makeup or done your hair. You arrived school on time and sat at your sit besides the sit where Jungkook used to be.

"Jungkook is not here today?" You looked up when you heard the teacher saying that. Jimin saw your sad eyes and smiled at you, you smiled back.

You spend the morning looking through the window how everything had changed and how Jungkook could hate you know, you were hurting and your eyes filled up with tears.

You were about to go to the cafeteria to grab your lunch but somebody stopped you.

"Seolhan-ah!" Yoongi shouted at you from behind and grabbed your shoulder.

"Hmm?" He smiled at you.

"I know you're going through a harsh time right now..." He looked down seeing you being sad.

"But I have a great news for you!" He looked quite happy now.

"Jungkook is sick at home." You looked surprised.

"How can it be a great news?" You asked.

"Well I had to come home at lunch to feed him... But I can't so you have to go instead of me!"

"Why can't you?" You looked suspicious.

"Well ... Hmmm *cough* I just can't!" He answered a bit angry. You sighed.

"I'm not sure ..." You sighed again.

"Don't worry you'll be fine! Plus it'll give you guys time to talk." You accepted and Yoongi hugged you tightly.

You walked slowly to Jungkook's house, you didn't know how you should talk to him. Is he still angry after the whole week?

You knocked at the door unsure of what you were about to do.

"It's open." You heard a voice inside the apartment. You slowly entered and took your shoes off.

"Hyung? I'm in bed *cough* *cough*" He heard Jungkook's weak voice and froze. Is he gonna reject me? You thought afraid of his reaction.

You heard his footsteps coming to the living room, where you were. You couldn't move, you wanted to escape but couldn't.

He had difficulties to walk and held against the wall. When you saw him so weak and vulnerable, you went to help him but he looked up and saw you.

"You?! Here?!" You could see anger in his eyes but you approached to help him.

"Don't touch me!" He smacked you away and almost fell as he did that.

"Kookie you're so weak, you should be in your bed!" You scold him. He hadn't enough strength to reject you a second time, and you helped him to get to bed.

"Don't call me like that." Those words escaped from his weak mouth, but this time he talked to you more gently.

You carressed his face with your right hand but he turned his face and pouted.

"I want to sleep, can you please get out of my house?!" He looked sadly into your eyes, like it made him suffer to see you again.

"Sorry but I can't. Yoongi charged me to take care of you." You said as you walked out of his room leaving him blank. You decided to get him back, no matter what.

You prepared a hot soup that was left in the fridge, probably done by Jin earlier. You sat on Jungkook's bed and leaned his the spoon. He shook his head as a 'no' sign.

"Open your mouth." You said looking at him serious.

"You're not my mom, you don't have to take care of me!"

"I don't have to be your mom to take care of you."

"Why are you acting like this?" You were surprised by his question.

"I want our relationship to be like before!"

"Like before you kissed that ?!" He looked serious at you.

"I didn't kissed him, he did!" You said desperately.

"I saw you...you didn't reject him at all..." He looked sad this time.

"He took me by surprise!" None of you talked for a few seconds.

"Why can't you believe me? Jungkook, I told you how I feel, why can't you trust me?" You were about to cry. He wanted to hold your hand but stopped himself.

"I don't know what to believe..." He sighed. You wiped your tears who felt from your cheeks and leaned the spoon one more time. He was still a bit angry and pushed your hand away which make the spoon and the bowl of hot soup fall. Half on the ground and the other half on your lap.

"Aaaah!" You screamed and jumped as you felt the soup burning your bare thighs, due to you wearing your skirt uniform. You hurried to the bathroom to spray yourself with cold water. Soon after Jungkook joined you in the bathroom.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Jungkook looked worried at your injuries.

"I'm fine, go back to your bed." You said as you hand gestured him to go out. He didn't listen to you and slowly approached you and hugged you tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." You could hear his worried voice as he gently carressed your head. You hugged him back and burried your face into his chest.

"I missed your hugs." You said relieved and smiled. But as you had your head against his chest you could feel how hot he was and looked at him.

He had a smile on his face but you could see that he wasn't 'normal' so you put your hand on his forehead.

"Oh my god, Kookie you're so hot, you have fever!" You looked worried and could feel that he couldn't stand up properly. You carried him with dificulties to his bed.

He was all sweaty and as you went out to grab a cold towel to put on his forehead he grabbed your hand and sotly said, "I missed you calling me Kookie." He smiled and you smiled back but you knew he wasn't feeling good so you ran and took a wet towel of the bathroom. You kissed his forehead and gently placed the towel.

You took a chair, placed it besides Jungkook's bed, held his hand and watched him sleep. You were happy to finally be able to talk to him like before, and as you thought of that you felt sleepy so you left Jungkook in his room and went to sleep on the couch in the living room.