Little chat

Back to School

"Yeah, can you explain to me too, hyung?!" It was Jungkook, he was pissed off and ready to punch Jimin in the face. Jimin seemed upset that Jungkook interrupted and got up.

"What?!" Jimin gave him his empty look. You hurried to Jungkook, scared of what could happen.

"Kookie-ah! It's nothing, let's go eat." You gave him a big smile and tried to drag him outside the practice room but failed. He seemed so determined and glued to the ground and wasn't looking at you.

"I swear, it's nothing." You spoke again.

"I'm waiting for HIS answer." Jungkook said coldly as he grabbed your shoulder to put you by his side. Jimin rolled his his eyes and sighed loudly.

"Psssh, what do you want?" Jimin looked away and walked out the room. Jungkook tried to stop him but you grabbed his arm in time.

"Let it go, there's nothing!" You tried to convinced him and he surrendered when he saw your innocent look. He sighed and held your hand.

"Let's go eat!" You cheered him up and dragged him outside and sat on a bench under a tree.

"Open up!" You said as you handed him the spoon.

"It's not over. I'm gonna go see him later." Jungkook said as he ate.

"Seriously I don't know what's going on with him..." You answered as you looked down.

"I saw how he looked and touched you the past few days. It was different from usually." Jungkook seemed lost in his thoughts and you decided to not interrupt him for the rest of the lunch.


 

"Hey! It's time."

"Huh?" He looked up at you.

"Haha, we have to go to class." You laughed a bit when you saw his cute confused face and held his hand to guide him. You sat next to each other in the usual classroom and the afternoon class begun. Jungkook looked at Jimin the whole time and decided to send him something.

From Jungkook to Jimin:

We need to talk after school.

Meet you behind the school at 4:30.

Jimin immediately answered.

From Jimin to Jungkook:

Okay.


 

It was the end of class and you had to go practice a little before going home.

"I have to go practice a bit, see you tomorrow." You told Jungkook as you were about to go.

"Well I have something to do, when I'm done I'll come to see you so we can go home together." He smiled at you, kissed your forehead and you nodded.

Jungkook looked at his watch and it was 4:25, so he decided to go. He crossed the whole school determined and pushed the last door to finally arrive outside. He leaned against the wall, hands in his pocket and waited for Jimin who showed up 5 minutes later.

"Right on time!"

"I'm here. What do you want exactly?" Jimin looked annoyed and sighed.

"You know exactly why you're here."

"Tell me?" Jimin liked to tease Jungkook.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Jungkook looked straight into his eyes. Jimin grinned as he saw Jungkook going nuts.

"Seriously you make me go crazy!" Jungkook yelled and grabbed Jimin's collar.

"Jungkook, you don't want to start this." Jimin held his hand to put them down but Jungkook tightened is grip and pushed him against the wall.

"Why are you being like this?! Why do you get closer like this to Seolhan?! You know how much I like her!" Jungkook tried to look for answers.

"Come on, we're friends!" Jungkook lost his grip and walked the other way so his back was facing Jimin.

"She didn't seem to dislike it though." As Jungkook turned back shocked he saw agrin on Jimin's face and ran back to him.

"Say that again!" Jungkook tighten his hands into fists. A moment of silence.

"I said, say it again!" Jungkook yelled and punched Jimin in the face making him fall in shock. He held his hurting cheek and punched Jungkook back.

"It's not my fault if you left her in despair!" Jimin was breathing heavily.

"I was just there to comfort her. Holding her -" As he saw a grin on his face, Jungkook cut him off by punching him, in the stomach this time which made him make loud "Uuugh!".

It was the start of a fight between two beasts. Punching themselves back and forth, drops of blood and sweat here and there. As they were fighting, they ripped each others clothes. Jungkook pushing Jimin against the wall, him falling and getting up to kick Jungkook in his bare abs, blood drooping from their scratching. They were growling loudly, and breathing heavily as they wiped sweat from their forehead.

You had finished your practice a bit early so you called Jungkook to go home but he wasn't answering. He must be busy.

"Hey! Come, I've heard there's a fight outside!" You heard girls speaking in the hallway and your curiosity made you go check outside.

Screams made you guide behind the school where a crowd was surrounding, what seemed to be, two boys. You walked through the crowd to be placed at the foreground.

You were absolutely shocked when you saw that it was Jimin and Jungkook fighting.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You yelled loud enough to make them stop and look at you. They were bleeding from everywhere and were out of breath. You grabbed both of them away from the crowd.

"What's wrong with you guys?!" You scold and slapped them as they were looking down, without saying anything. After that Jimin walked off, you tried to stop him but he smacked your hand.

You sighed loudly as you looked at Jungkook desperate of why they fought.

"Let's go see the nurse." You told him.

"It's okay, it's only little wounds." He said looking away.

"It's not a question. You're coming with me!" You grabbed his hand and went to see the nurse.

You sat in the waiting room and waited for your turn. It was only at that moment that you noticed that Jungkook's shirt was ripped apart and you could see the line of abs under the bloody scars and his sweat. You took off your jacket and wiped first his forehead with it, but then when you went down to his abs you stopped hearing him making pain noises and sweating even more.

"I'm sorry, I'll stop." As you sat back to normal you felt his hand coming into yours and held it tight. You looked at him and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

"Next!" The nurse called, Jungkook got up and looked at you one last time before going in.

You waited for about 30 minutes and saw Jungkook finally getting out. He was in a way better state, without all the blood and a new shirt.

"Let's go." You proposed, Jungkook nodded and held your hand to get out of school.

 "So, are you gonna tell me why you fou-" Jungkook cut you off as he hugged you close.

"Can I sleep at your place tonight? Please. I'll tell you there."

"Fine." You answered as you kissed him on the cheek. He immediatly found his energy back.

"Hey! Why not on the lips?! Huh?" He said as he leaned his lips closer to you but you stopped him with your hand blocking your mouth.

"Sorry you're injured, it's gonna hurt you." You kept teasing him as you walked to your house.

He cutely pouted but you knew he'll get his kiss later.