Fight

Back to School

His eyes were down. You didn't want to confront him, so you decided to walk out. When you were up, Jungkook grabbed your wrist.

"You can't walk out of my life like that!" He seemed angry and sad. He tighten his grip on you but you gently take off your wrist and walked out without answering.

You were now out of the room and heard a big sound against the wall.

In the practice room Jungkook was angry, he knew that he could never give up on you that easily, and punched the wall to let out his anger. You were outside and trembled, you knew he was angry at you.

----

You decided to go to the cafeteria to eat a proper lunch in 2 days. You sat at a table and a guy sat next to you, you were a bit septic but you continued to eat.

"I heard you have been dumbed, so it means you're free?" You were shocked by what this stranger told you, and decided to walk out angrily. He followed you outside and grabbed your wrist to turn you.

"Hey, I'm not mean..." You gave him a death glare and pushed him.

He watched you walk out and added, "I'm Yongguk by the way!" He grin watching your figure disappear and knew you would meet again.

----

You decided to come home, you were still weak and had enough drama for the day. You spend your day thinking about Jungkook and how you felt about him. Suddenly you thought that Jungkook had always been there for you, to comfort you, and had always been sweet to you while this of Baekho never did. As this thought went through your mind you shook your head, you could think about him like that, you didn't want to like him and then get disappointed. But when you thought about him your hearbeat went faster, your hands palm all sweaty and you blushed.

"Why am I like this?! Jungkook means nothing to me!" You yelled at yourself at shook your head.

You watched tv all night, it was now 2am, but you were not sleepy so you stayed watching it. You jumped a bit when you heard you bell ringing.

"Who can it be at that time?" You sighed and got up. You openned your door and saw Jungkook standing in front of you, he smelled like beer. He's drunk! You thought and were shoked. You helped him to get in, because he couldn't walk properly.

As you entered Jungkook started to say stupid stuff to you.

"You're really cute in your pajama." He caressed your face.

"You smell really good." He said as he sniffed you from your lower neck till your ear. You pushed him embarrassed thinking again about how you felt about him. You made him lie down on your couch and took your phone to call the members.

"Hmm? Hello? Jungkook is with me and he's drunk."

"What?! We were looking for him! Where are you?" Namjoon answered worried.

"He's at my hou-" Before you could finish your sentence a finger coming from behind you shut your mouth.

"Ssssh! It's a secret." Jungkook took your phone and hung up.

"Jungkook you're drunk! You can't stay here!" You said angrily, and pushed him to make him fall on the couch. The second he touched the couch, he fell asleep. You sighed and covered him with a blanket.

You decided to go to your bed and go to sleep.

In the middle of the night you woke up because you felt a presence besides you. You turned to your left and saw Jungkook sleeping by your side, then you felt your hand being squeezed and saw that he was holding your hand. You tried but failed at getting of his grip, so you gave up.

His face was really close to yours, you could hear his breathing, you smiled, caressed his cheek but you knew you shouldn't be doing that because you shouldn't have feelings for him, so you closed your eyes and got closer to him.

You woke up when you heard your clock, it was 7am. You turned and saw that Jungkook wasn't by your side anymore. You missed his warm body and his hand in yours, but you knew you didn't deserve him and shouldn't like him.

You get up and when you openned your door you saw Jungkook in the kitchen waiting for you. As he saw you he dragged you to sit on the chair at the table, he went to sit in front of you the other way. He was watching you carefully.

"I won't leave until you've ate everything."

"Why are you still here anyways?" You asked arrogantly.

"I'll take care of you from now on." He said seriously. You sighed angrily and got up. He followed you and dragged you back to the table.

"I don't need you! leave me alone!" You yelled at him. You tried to struggle in his grip but he pushed you against the wall.

"Why are you so cold to me all of sudden?!" He approached you.

"I never liked you!" He punched the wall next to your head.

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled and looked hurt by your words. You pushed him violently.

"It's too hard for me ..."

"Don't you think it was hard for me to see you with Baekho?! Have you ever thought about me?! I LOVE YOU!" When you heard this tears fell down your cheeks.

"I don't deserve you..." You said slowly. In Jungkook's head he knew you had feelings for him but didn't want to face it.

At that moment he approached you again, looked deeply in your eyes and gently pressed his lips against yours. Your heart started beating really fast. You liked the feeling of his soft lips on yours, you closed your eyes and the kiss became more passionate letting his tongue come into your mouth.

He slowly let go of you.

"Don't tell me you didn't fell anything." He still looked serious.

"I'll see you at school..." He ended the discussion and walked out of your house.