Not hungry

Back to School

You were lying on your bed thinking about a lot of things. You heard someone knocking at the door, you sighed.

"Who could it be? I wanted to be alone..." You put your slippers on and walked towards the door.

You openned the door, and saw Jungkook breathing heavily. Did he run?

He caught his breath and looked up at you. And in a second he grabbed you and hold you tight.

"You don't deserve to be hurt." He pat gently your head. You smiled sadly and buried your head on his chest to keep your tears from falling.

He let you go, and could now see, really surprised, that you were only wearing a tank top, a short, you had no makeup, and your hair was messy.

With your blank face you went to your living room, Jungkook followed you. As he entered he could see your messy bed in your bedroom which is the first room when you enter. He thought that you probably didn't sleep well. He turned his head to his right, he saw a blanket on your couch and thought you probably sat there for couple hours thinking about what happened, and he was right.

 He finally decided to join you on the couch. You the tv, you still had your blank expression, and Jungkook approached you. He placed his hands around your face and turned it to face him.

"Have you eaten yet? You look weakened." He asked worried.

"I'm not hungry." You looked away, and stepped back to escape from his grip.

He put his hands, that were now floating in the air, on his lap, he sighed and got up.

He went to the kitchen, put on your apron and started cookign something. You ignored him and watched tv.

Ater a moment Jungkook reappeared with a bowl of soup in his hands. He sat back next to you, and handed you the spoon. You shook your head to say no.

"Come on noona! You have to eat, you already look so weak!" He hands you the spoon again.

"I said I'm not hungry!" You answered angrily and pouted. He put the spoon in the bowl and got up. He went outside for a few minutes and came in after.

"I don't need you, you can go!" You said still watching tv. He glanced one last time at you and went out.

You sighed and decided to spend the day in your bed.

------

You opened your eyes and saw your clock - 7AM - You looked at your phone and saw that a message.

From Jungkook:

You should hurry, we'll be there soon.

You wondered what he meant and you decided to go to school because you were bored and you knew yourparents would found soon or later that you skipped 2 days at school. You dressed into your school uniform, put your hair in a bun, no makeup, and you were good to go.

You walked outside, but for some reason you were walking with difficulties. Like your legs didn't want to follow. You pushed yourself to walk properly and heard your phone.

From Jungkook:

Where are you?? We're in ront your house!

To Jungkook:

I'm on the way to school. What do you want?

After you sent your message you felt like the ground was trembling. That added to your legs who didn't want to work properly, you fell like a brozen doll on the ground.

You turned your face and saw the seven boys running to you, now you understood what it was...

"Noona! Are you okay??" Jungkook asked and helped you to get up.

"I'm fine!" You said as you took of your arm rom Jungkook's hands. He looked surprised at you, but you kept walking.

The boys followed you from behind, mumbling and wondering why you were so cold all the sudden. You heard them and rolled your eyes.

"Ahk!" Your legs felt so heavy to walk with.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hoseok put his hand on your shoulder but you kept walking.

They caugh you up pretty easily since you were having big difficulties walking and now your eyes felt so heavy too. They were now all in ront of you like a wall.

You tried to push them to kepp walking but you had no strength. You looked deeply into Namjoon's eyes.

"Can't you leave me alone?! Are you stalkers?!" They looked surprised at you, it was like they had another person in front of them, not the normal Seolhan.

They pushed, you kept walking and arrived school. When you entered the big hallway you felt like everybody was looking at you. Like everybody knew what happened and they were all judging you. Quickly tears fromed into your eyes, you looked down to not see their eyes on you and arrived at your classroom.

The teacher came to you.

"You have to go see the dance teacher with Jungkook, you have practice now." You sighed and went to the change room, put on your pantalon jogging and sneakers. You entered the dance room and saw Jungkook already there. The teacher told you to begin without him because he had to do something .... you and Jungkook nodded.

You know it would be hard for you since you already felt tired. You approached Jungkook without a word, he played the music and began to dance with him.

Your moves were awful, everything you did was weak, your moves were completely out of tempo and you knew the spins were about to come. It was now the time, you felt Jungkook grabbing your waist to make you spin, but it was too much for you to handle. Your legs were shaking like crazy, you almost fell but Jungkook grabbed you on time.

You were dizzy and felt Jungkook lifting you, and put you on the bench in the corner of the room next to the mirror. He placed his hand on your forehead to see if you had fever, but nothing. He knew what was going on.

"You didn't eat anything, did you?!" He looked serious. You turned your head, he took it as a "no".

"What's wrong with you?! Do you want to die or something?!!" He was really angry, you looked down.

He handed you an apple for you to eat but you shook your head.

"I beg you, you have to eat. I don't want to loose you..." He mumbled thelast part.

You slowly grabbed the apple in his hands and gently ate it. As he saw you eat, he jumped of happiness and hugged you, but you pushed him away.

"I don't want to hang out with you anymore..." You said with your poker face.

"Whaat.....?" Jungkook was shocked.

"You too... someday you'll hurt me too. So it's better if we're not friends anymore." You looked down, you didn't know what reaction to expect.