Bad one

Back to School

As you were sleeping on the couch, you felt yourself being lifted up. You openned your blurry eyes and saw Jimin who was carrying you.

"Hmm, Jimin?" You asked confused and still half asleep.

"You shouldn't be sleeping there." He said as he put you in a bed, you didn't struggle because you were too tired and got back to sleep as you touched the soft sheets with your back.

A while after you felt somebody entering the bed, you didn't look at who it was, you just enjoyed this warm body touching yours. It was actually the boys going to sleep in their beds and Jimin in his, the one you were in. At the same moment Jungkook got up.

"Hyung, as Seolhan noona left?" Jungkook asked Jin.

"What are you doing up?! Go back to sleep now!" Jin scolded the young one. As he was going back to his room, Jungkook checked the room where Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were sleeping and he saw you. He saw you sleeping, wearing a big sweater and could see one of your bare legs outside the sheet. He saw Jimin entering his bed, the one you were sleeping in and getting close to you. At that moment Jin appeared and pushed him to his bed.

What is going on? Jungkook asked to himself, but quickly fell asleep because he was still tired and had a bit of fever.

You woke up because you were hot, you had one unidentified arm and leg on you, you pushed them, got up on the bed and turned to see who it was.

"Yaah! Jimin, what are you doing here?!" You pushed him and he fell to the ground. He immediately woke up, and your screaming woke all the boys of the house.

"Aiish!" Jimin said in pain.

"It's actually MY bed." He said getting up and walked out the room, but you grabbed him.

"Why am I here?" As you asked that you realized that you only wore your underwears and a big sweater.

"And where is my uniform?" You asked worried and hid your bare legs with your hands.

"We took them off of you." He answered nonchalantly. You were shocked and didn't move. Jimin walked off and when he openned the door Jungkook and the others were half awake and waiting.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Seolhan woke up, that's what happened." Jimin answered and went to the kitchen.

"Haha, yeah .... we had to take off your uniform, it's not comforatble to sleep with it..." Namjoon explained embarrassed. You smiled a bit embarrassed too and approached Jungkook who was shocked.

"Are you feeling better?" You asked him as you put your hand on his forehead and smiled at him.

"Hmm? Yes, I think I can come to school with you today." He said enthusiastically and smiled at you. At that moment Jimin broke your 'moment' and grabbed your hand and sat besides you on the couch.

"I made you a bowl of cereals!" He said with his cute voice and you looked at him weirdly. He doesn't take care of me usually...

"Say, Aaaah!" You executed, he handed you the spoon and you openned your mouth. You eyed Jungkook, you didn't know how to react at Jimin's sudden acts and Jungkook seem shocked like you. Jimin carressed your cheek so that you didn't look away from him.

"Why is he like that?" Jungkook mumbled to the boys in the kitchen.

"I don't know... Maybe he suddenly likes her!" The boys joked but Jungkook was serious and didn't like that idea of him liking you.

"Hmm, guys can I change in the bathroom??" You asked still embarrased that they undressed you.

"Of course!" You waited for Jungkook's answer but Jimin cut him off and handed you your uniform.

"Thanks..."

When you were finished dressing up, the boys were ready too and waited for you in the living room.

"Let's go!" Hoseok yelled and all of you followed him.

You were at the back with Jungkook and slowly got closer to him until you reached his arm and linked it. Jungkook slowly started to go slower and slower.

"Jungkook are you okay, can you walk?" You asked worried but he hushed you and put his finger on your mouth.

"Sssh! They're gonna hear you." He smiled at you dragged you into a smaller street.

"It's a shortcut." He said as he ran holding your hand.

"Jungkook, you're going too fast! I can't follow you!" You tried to make him stop but he was running too fast and couldn't hear you. You finally arrived at school in front of the big gate.

"I can see that you're better!" You said out of breath still holding Jungkook's hand.

"Yaah! Noona! Why did you call me Jungkook?" He looked cutely pissed off and pouted.

"Hahahaha!" You burst out laughter.

"Okay, Kookie! As you want." You winked at him still laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, still pouting.

"Because you're too cute!" You said as you squeezed his cheek.

He took your hand off his face and approached you with a deep look.

"I'm not cute." He leaned towards your ear and put his right hand on your left cheek.

"If you say that ever again you'll regret it. Here's what's waiting for you..." You bit your lips when you felt his warm breath on your neck and as he barely finished his sentence, he harshly kissed your neck. He took a step backwards and as he saw you didn't move he grin and thought that his attack was quite effective.He was about to kiss you one more time but on the lips this time when someone interrupted him.

"Yaah kids! We looked for you, where have you been?!" Hoseok asked worried as he hugged both of us.

"We took a shortcut." Jungkook affirmed.

"What for?" The boys came to join the hug, but moved backwards as they saw you were blushing like crazy.

"I see..." Namjoon tried to be embarrassed, but laughed instead. You could hear the others giggling at the back which made you blush even more.

 

You all entered the school, Jimin and Hoseok had to go to their dance lesson so you waved goodbye to them and went to class with the others.

You sat at your usual sit and Jungkook, for the first time in the whole week, sat besides you like before.

"You sit here?" You asked surprised with your puppy eyes.

"Yes, why not?"

You took a deep breath and looked serious at him.

"Kookie-ah ... I really like you and I don't want to fight with you. Ever again!" You yelled the last part and Jungkook put his hand on your mouth to make you stop screaming.

"I understand, I really like you too and you know it." He put his hand off of your mouth.

"I want you to trust me from now on!" He nodded at your word.

"Promise me!" You linked your pinkie to make it settle. You gave each other an agreement look and the class began.

 

After class Jungkook went to the cafeterai to buy some food for both of you.

"I'm gonna check the boys at their dance lesson. I'll meet you outside." You explained to Jungkook and he nodded.

You slowly entered the practice room and saw only Jimin dancing.

"Hello?"

"Oh? You scared me!" Jimin jumped a bit.

"Hoseok is not here?"

"He was too hungry so he left earlier." You nodded and when to sit, your back against the mirror and Jimin went to sit besides you.

"Wow, you're really sweaty!" You said as you removed the sweat from his shoulder. When you touched him Jimin liked it quite a lot and took your hand.

"It's sweaty there too." He said as he placed your hand, under his tank top, right on his 6 pack. You felt his abs and immediately removed your hand.

"What are you doing?!" You asked surprised.

"Why are you so into skinship lately?!" You were really shocked by his behavior and suddenly you heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, can you explain to me too, hyung?!" It was Jungkook, he was pissed off and ready to punch Jimin in the face.